My Little Sister’s Visit Ch. 01

Story Info
Picking up my little tomboy sister at the airport.
4.3k words
4.4
77.3k
98

Part 1 of the 11 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loerics
loerics
958 Followers

My Little Sister's Visit

Chapter 1: Early Arrival

This story takes place in the summer of 1970, a year or so before I met Jean.

There are no cell phones, no personal computers, and no internet.

No one under 18 has sex.

#

I had almost escaped from my sweltering apartment when the phone rang. I was eager to get to college town for Friday night happy hour in an air-conditioned bar. God knows I'd earned a pitcher of cold beer. It had been a long week in the lab. I think it's a conspiracy that everyone piles on the work before you take a vacation. I was looking forward to my little sister's visit next week. Thanks to a nasty argument with my Dad about the Vietnam War, I hadn't been home in four years to see either my parents or my sweet little tomboy sister.

Thinking the call might be from a friend wanting to join me prowling for women, I answered the phone.

"Hello."

"Steve, I wanted to let you know we are finally boarding the flight to Syracuse. We were delayed in Chicago for hours by weather. I was never so terrified in my life when we landed in the middle of a thunderstorm. I'll see you in three hours."

"Megan, I thought you were coming Sunday."

"Steve, I sent you a letter explaining my concern about arriving only two days before my interview. I don't want to be jet-lagged while I'm trying to impress the Cornell admission's people."

"Ok. I'll see you at the gate."

"Love you."

Before I could say I loved her too, she hung up. Crap! I'd planned on cleaning up the place over the weekend. I'd also arranged to borrow a mattress from a friend, but he needed it for the weekend. Hell, I didn't even have a place for my little sister to sleep. My immediate problem was borrowing a car that could make it to Syracuse. The chance of my old Austin-Healey making it sixty miles to the airport and back was slim to none.

Luckily, my roommate hadn't gone out yet, so I knocked on the door to his room. When he opened the door, I was once again struck by the differences between us. We were both graduate students, but I struggled to make ends meet on my research stipend while finishing my thesis. Paul was a brilliant graduate student in biochemistry and had stayed at Cornell to perform research with a world-renowned professor. Everything came easy to my handsome roommate. He came from an old Boston blue blood family, and his father was the wealthy president of a pharmaceutical company. His mother was on the board of the Boston Museum of Fine Arts and numerous charities. My Dad had grown up on a farm. My mom worked in a yardage store. They had struggled to send me to college on a full scholarship.

Paul said he was getting ready to go out to an alumni party at his old fraternity down the street. From the way he was dressed, it was apparent he expected to make a conquest tonight. My roommate went through beautiful women like a person with allergies goes through facial tissues. The thought of him around my little tomboy sister made me nervous enough to lie.

He said, "What's up, Steve? You look like you're planning on hitting the bars in college town, hoping to find a woman. You should know that's a low percentage game in the summer."

I laughed at his playful gibe and lied to his face. "Do you remember my mentioning an old girlfriend from my hometown coming out for a college interview?"

Paul thought for a moment and then smiled. "You mumbled something about maybe having a guest a couple of weeks ago. I remember saying it was fine with me as long as she doesn't keep me from using the bathroom when I need it."

"Well, this is kind of awkward. I got the date wrong. My friend is arriving in Syracuse in a couple of hours. Is there any way I could borrow your car to pick her up? I'd owe you big time."

Paul's face slowly broke into a smug grin. "Well, it's possible, but you'll have to earn it. How about you do all the cleaning for a month, starting with that sink full of dishes?"

My wealthy roommate had me over a barrel, and he knew it. He was used to a houseful of servants cleaning up after him, and as a result, he was a slob. The sink full of dishes and the disarray in the apartment was mainly his mess. I'd planned on cleaning up before my sister arrived anyway, but a month as Paul's servant was asking a lot.

I swallowed my pride. "Sounds fair."

Paul tossed me the keys and headed for the door. He paused and grinned.

"Be sure to fill up the tank when you get back."

I had at least an hour before I needed to leave if I wanted to arrive thirty minutes early. I hastily cleaned the bathroom and living room before tackling the dishes. Before leaving, the last thing I did was drag my sleeping bag and a yoga pad out of the closet. The thin cushion wasn't thick enough to be comfortable on the hardwood floor, but it was the best I could do. I was willing to suffer so my little sister could have my bed.

I checked the mailbox on my way out and found the letter from my sister, which only arrived this afternoon. The letter confirmed she would be coming today. Megan always waited until the last minute, and the late letter was another glaring example. If she'd sent it airmail, I would have gotten it days ago and would have had time to prepare. If she'd spent the extra dime, I wouldn't be Paul's slave for a month. Now, the letter told me nothing I didn't already know.

Driving Paul's red 1969 BMW 2800CS coupe was a dream. The engine purred like a kitten, and the luxury car took corners like it was on rails. I didn't want to think about how many girls had lost their virginity on the plush leather seats.

The hour-long trip gave me plenty of time to think about my little sister. I was the youngest of three boys until Megan was born eight years after me. My oldest brother, Scott, said she was an accident since my parents were in their forties and all of us had been born two years apart. However, we all quickly fell in love with our precious baby sister. With three brothers, it was natural that she grew up a tomboy. While she was a child, she loved to rough house with us. As her youngest brother, I often got the welcome task of being her babysitter. I became her protector and her favorite brother.

I thought about the last time I had seen my little sister. It had been the summer after my first year of graduate school at Cornell. Protests against the war in Vietnam had become commonplace on college campuses in 1966, and after reading about the history of the conflict, I joined the opposition.

My Dad had fought the Nazis at the Battle of the Bulge and was a true patriot. He refused to believe his government would lie to him. I'll give him credit. He listened for a few minutes while I pointed out that the South Vietnamese government we supported consisted of traitors who had collaborated with the Japanese occupiers in WWII. The South Vietnamese citizens either hated the government or wanted to be left alone.

On the other hand, Ho Chi Min had fought against the Japanese with the aid of American advisors. I had barely gotten started on my tirade when he stormed out of the room. I cut my visit short and returned to Cornell. I hadn't gone back since, and it was the last time I saw my little sister, who was fourteen years old at the time. Even though I knew she was now eighteen, I still pictured her as the skinny tomboy she had been when I saw her last.

I was sorry the trip was half over when I pulled into the airport parking lot. Someday, I would own a new sports car as sweet as my roommates. I was a good forty minutes early when I strolled into the terminal. When I checked the arrival information, I was annoyed to see that my sister's flight had been delayed by an hour and a half. It was going to be a late night.

The sun was close to setting when my sister's flight landed. It had been one of a string of hot, muggy days in Central New York, and the gathering clouds promised thunderstorms and hopefully some temporary relief from the oppressive heat. Our childhood in Southern California had made us accustomed to hot, dry summer days. I wondered what my sister would make of her first exposure to heat combined with high humidity.

In 1970, Syracuse was a small regional airport served by Mohawk Airlines. The small terminal didn't have jetways, and passengers departed from the medium-sized turboprops using mobile stairways. I eagerly watched for my little tomboy sister as people buffeted by the gusty wind carefully descended the steep stairs. There was a delay as a pair of burly airline personnel helped a disabled soldier in uniform down the stairs to a waiting wheelchair.

That was when I saw a goddess exit the plane and stand swaying at the top of the stairs. The gorgeous young woman was clutching the railing as one hot, humid gust after another threatened to blow her away. She had long, athletic legs topped by a red plaid miniskirt that swirled around the top of her thighs. I wasn't the only man mesmerized by her breathtaking legs and the frequent flashes of her lacy white panties. The men unloading the baggage paused to stare at the lovely sight. The attendants aiding the wounded warrior also slowed their descent to a crawl as they fixed their gaze on the gorgeous woman. The young soldier had a massive grin on his face.

I'm a leg man, and my gaze had been locked on the most beautiful pair I had ever seen. It was a couple of minutes before I checked out the rest of her. She was wearing a white crop top that left several inches of firm, well-tanned abdomen exposed. The loose silky top billowed around large generous breasts. The deep V-neck revealed her voluptuous cleavage. If she hadn't been wearing a red daypack, the wind gusts would have blown her top up to her trim neck and wholly expose her sexy push-up bra. Instead, we were treated to occasional glimpses of the sheer lacy bra.

I noticed she was wearing high-heel platform wedges that showed her painted toenails. The bright red color of her toenails, her pleated miniskirt, her daypack, and her fingernails matched. The gorgeous young woman had long golden curls swirling around her oval face that concealed her features. A strong gust blew her hair aside and confirmed that her lipstick was the same shade of rich red. Her dark eyebrows betrayed the fact her hair color came from a bottle. She was a gorgeous example of a Southern California surfer girl.

I spend a few seconds trying to get a look at her face. She looked familiar, but my glimpses of her face were too brief to place her. Had I seen her in a movie? It didn't make sense. What would a movie star be doing in upstate New York?

My attention went back to her legs as she descended the stairs. Damn, she was hot. My cock was as hard as a steel rod, and it was making a sizable tent in my basketball shorts. I hoped my erection would go down before I hugged my little sister.

I wasn't the only man standing at the terminal window staring at the smoking hot blond. In the few minutes since the plane arrived, I had become surrounded by a crowd of excited men. I heard a middle-aged woman yelling at her husband to stop ogling the young woman.

The sexy young woman finally reached the bottom of the stairs. She strolled over to the soldier who had been helped into a wheelchair. She bent over and gave him a long kiss before the attendants wheeled him into the terminal.

I lost sight of the blond when she entered the crowd around the doorway into the terminal, and I turned my attention back to the aircraft. My sister still hadn't exited the plane, and I kept searching for a gawky dark-haired tomboy with increasing apprehension. I hoped she hadn't been bumped from the flight.

I heard a high-pitched shriek behind me as a female voice shouted my name. "Steve!"

I barely turned around before the ravishing blond bombshell wrapped her arms around me and planted a kiss on my lips. She mashed her plump breasts against my chest and wiggled her curvy hips against my crotch. The stunning goddess smelled of warm California sunshine on an orange grove.

The kiss went on far too long, even for long-separated siblings, but I was reluctant to break the firm grasp of her bare arms. My sister finally broke the kiss but kept her arms wrapped around my neck. Damn, with her high heels, she was as tall as I was. She had to be at least 5' 10."

"I'm so happy to see my favorite brother. It's been forever." She looked down at the tent in my shorts and giggled. "It looks like someone else is excited."

"Oh my God, you've grown taller and developed curves."

Megan took my comment as a compliment and pressed her lithe body back against mine. This time when she kissed me, she wrapped her hand around the back of my neck and drove her tongue into my mouth. She ground her curvaceous hips against my raging hard-on with such vigor that I was afraid I would cum in my shorts.

Just before disaster struck, Megan released me and took a step back. "We were stuck on the runway in Chicago forever waiting for a monster thunderstorm to pass. I'm still terribly frightened by thunder, but luckily, my seatmate let me clutch his arm. Bill was severely injured by a mine while on patrol in Vietnam. He just got out of the hospital and is on the way home. He's a sweet man. I got his address and promised to write."

My sister hadn't changed a bit. She was always rescuing injured animals. Making a wounded soldier welcome on his return home was an even better use of her charity than saving a baby bird. Despite my opposition to the damn war, I respected the sacrifices made by the soldiers. It was the assholes in Washington that were the focus of my anger.

I finally got us walking toward the baggage section. When we passed the women's room, my sister said, "I need to fix my hair."

"Ok, I'll be waiting by the door. We have plenty of time before the baggage is available."

My eyes were fixed on my sister's ass as she hurried toward the restroom with her lightweight miniskirt swishing. What had happened to my little tomboy sister? I didn't miss the little girl she had been, but I wasn't sure how to react to this beautiful sexy creature.

As we continued to the baggage area, I sensed some tension between us. I felt shy and awkward around Megan for the first time in my life. "I've been looking forward to your visit for weeks. Luckily I was able to arrange for some free time from the lab. We're going to have some fun."

Megan laughed and spun around. Her short cotton dress flared out, giving some businessmen sitting at a nearby gate an eyeful. She received a couple of catcalls and a long whistle for the sexy flash of her long legs and white panties.

My sister giggled in response to the shouts. "Oh, we are going to have so much fun. I've been daydreaming about my favorite brother since I made plans to visit Cornell. I could barely stand waiting the last month and distracted myself by making a list of all my fantasies."

I blushed at her provocative statement. "What do you mean by fantasies? Can you tell me what's on your list?"

Megan grinned. "My fantasy list is private, but I already crossed off the first one. I planned to greet you with a French kiss, but I was worried you would push me away. Thankfully, you gave me an enthusiastic response to my hug, so I went for it. It'll give me the courage to try another one on my list."

I shook my head in wonder. A tall, smart, sexy young woman had replaced my little tomboy sister. She was going to make some man very happy if they could handle her.

I wasn't surprised when we found out Mohawk Airlines had lost her luggage. The baggage attendant promised it would be delivered to my address as soon as it was found. He said that we would most likely get it tomorrow afternoon.

As we headed to the terminal exit, Megan was almost in tears. The baggage attendant had informed her that the insurance for lost luggage was a fraction of the value of the fashionable clothes she had packed. I tried to assured her they would locate the large distinctive brown leather suitcase she had borrowed from our Dad.

When she calmed down, she told me she had a change of clothes in the tiny daypack along with a toiletry bag, a book, and a liter bottle of water. All she needed for the night was one of my tee shirts.

As soon as we stepped outside, the heat and humidity hit my sister hard. "I couldn't believe it when I stepped off the plane. The air was so heavy that I felt like a boa constrictor was strangling me. All I could do was hang on to the railing while gusts of boiling steam blasted me. How do you stand it?"

"Well, we usually only have it bad like this for a week or two every summer. Hopefully, a thunderstorm will bring some relief tonight. Meanwhile, my roommate's car has air conditioning."

Megan was thrilled at the sight of the sleek red BMW. I laughed when she wiggled her bottom on the smooth leather seat. As soon as we got on the highway, we began talking. I started with an easy topic.

"How's Mom doing?"

"Mom and Dad are both doing well. They sent their love. You should come home for Christmas. Dad read the books you left about Vietnam. He also talked to some returning soldiers at the VFW, and he's changed his mind. He doesn't agree with everything you said, but he thinks winning the war is hopeless, and we should bring the troops home. You need to give him a phone call."

"Wow! That's unbelievable. I miss our chats."

Megan smiled. "Mom's made me promise to get you to call him. She's been working on Dad since you left."

As her protective older brother, I couldn't resist commenting on her clothes. "When you got off the plane, I didn't even recognize you. I expected to see my skinny tomboy sister wearing baggy jeans, a tee-shirt, and sneakers. Instead, I saw a stunningly beautiful woman I mistook for a movie star. I can't believe Mom let you get on a plane dressed like that."

Megan giggled. "I wore a full skirt and long sleeve blouse to the airport. Since I had to change airlines, I only checked my suitcase to Chicago. I had a long wait between flights and changed clothes in a restroom. Do you like my outfit? My friend, Ginny, helped me pick out some sexy outfits from a trendy second hand in Pasadena. I hope there's a place to swim because I picked up a Brazilian bikini that'll knock your eyes out."

"Whatever happened to my sweet little tomboy? You always made fun of women wearing the latest fashions."

"Mom asked me to clean Scott's room so uncle Jack and aunt Emily could use it while they came to belatedly celebrate my eighteenth birthday. I was vacuuming under his bed when I hit a box. Our oldest brother had a collection of Playboy magazines and pornographic paperbacks hidden under his bed. I was about to ask Mom what to do with them but changed my mind and hid them in my closet instead. When I read the colorful magazines, I became fascinated by the glamorous women and their sexy clothes. They all look so happy. I thought that if I looked as beautiful as they did, I'd be happy too."

"What the fuck, Megan? You're only a junior in high school. You're too young to be posing for nude photographs."

"Who said anything about nude photographs? I don't want to be a centerfold girl. I just want to be happy and gorgeous. Besides, I'm not a little girl any longer. I'm eighteen. Did you forgot I was held back a year because Ginny and I had mono when we were twelve?"

"Good old Ginny. Is she still getting you into trouble?"

Megan laughed. "All the time. Last year, we got suspended for wearing dresses that were too short. It seems there's a rule that they're supposed to reach the floor when we kneel."

"Really? When I was a senior in high school, girl's dresses barely showed their ankles. I'll bet Mom was angry you got suspended."

loerics
loerics
958 Followers
12