Moaning Husband's Death

Story Info
Brother in Law comes to a widow's rescue.
2.4k words
4.19
15.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My husband, Evan passed away two weeks ago, he was 70. I've been a wreck since his death living in this mansion that he left for me and the kids. Half the time I have no idea what is going on. Kids take care of themselves except for the youngest who need a lot of breast feeding in a day. Other than that I am mostly crying and sobbing.

No matter what his family and world thought I loved my husband. I am 32 and the age difference was a huge issue with his family from previous 2 marriages. I on the other hand have always been with older men. He treated me like a queen outside the bedroom and like a slut inside it. We had an extremely active sex life...literally on daily basis. Threesomes, swaps, you name it and we had it. He and his family knew I had been a stripper, call-girl, porn star and am a porn producer. He was very accepting of me. We both had our freedom to have sexual affairs. Every night was sex night in this house. Oh, how I miss him so much. I may never find any other like him.

Usually any kind of sex always cures my emotional bursts, but this time it failed. Linda my BFF the only one I met these days failed with her lesbian exploits. However, today morning Nell arrived unannounced. Nell is Evan's younger brother, almost his copy in physique and looks, I've met him only once before. For some weird reason I just broke down and he simply took me in his arms and gave me a warm and tight hug. He made me sit on the couch and got me a glass of water. He kneeled down in front of me and asked if I was doing ok to which I nodded. I asked him to sit next to me. Still sobbing he tugged me to lean on him with his arm around my shoulder. And other hand holding my hand. He comforted me gently for a bit.

We sat around chatting and he told me how much sorry he was to hear about Evan's death and that he was here for me and would do anything to comfort his brother's wife. I excused myself to breast feed my young ones when the nanny called. I was a wreck when I left him and that is how I came back. I went in the kitchen to make him some coffee as he followed me. We sat across the island as I handed him his cup. He picked a tissue and came toward me wiping my shirt which was wet around the nipples, since I forgot to wipe off excess milk. I never wore bras and panties in the house and all my house clothes were transparent cause I am always feeling very hot. This shirt was buttoned singularly at the bottom forming a V which revealed my cleavage more than covered. I was wearing tight bum shorts of spandex which outlined my ample and bouncy butt cheeks. Through the day Nell was by my side. He was caring, supportive and an absolute gentleman. HE sat next to me all the while, brushing my shoulder, holding my hand, kissing my hand, laying his hand on my thigh and gently caressing to say he was there. I admit all that did calm me down a bit but the emotional bursts were too often. But not once he left my side.

It was 9.00 in the evening when I came back from feeding my kids for the night. Sloppy that I was again, he pulled a tissue from the box on the centre table sat next to me and wiped my wet shirt. I was disheveled and tired. He lit up a cigarette and handed it to me and another one for himself. He calmly listened to me, as his other hand lay on my thigh smoothly rubbing it up and down. After a while he took me to my bedroom and kissed on my forehead and said good night.

Though tired I wasn't sleepy, I removed my shirt kept the shorts on sat on bed checking my phone. Lot of messages from my producers and other actor friends and my staff. I also produce porn movies, I have 30 short movies to my credit. Linda called again to check, just when Nell knocked. I hung up with Linda and asked him to please come in. He stood at the end of my bed, and asked how I was doing and If I needed anything. He was only wearing his PJs. He was very well built was in amazing shape for 65 year old, still muscular. My gaze was fixed at his chest and his stomach which I think he knew and in a way liked it. I've always admired older men. All my past husbands, 5 of them now, were way older to me. I said I was feeling alright thanks to him. He said I could wake him anytime and he was walking away to the door as I stopped him and asked if he could be my side for a bit. He said of course and came and sat on the side of the bed. I put the cigarette butt in the ashtray and held his hand and thanked him for being there. That I was feeling extremely vulnerable since last 15 days and he really calmed me down. He told me to lie down which I obeyed still only wearing my tight micro shorts.

After a while I was missing Evan again, saw I told Nell, how Evan lied next to me and just held me in his arms tight and caressed me. He asked if I wanted him to -

"If it's not an imposition for you", I replied.

He lay spooning me, his left hand over my waist and brushing my nipples as he circled my waist. His bare slightly hairy chest and his lower body pressed into my back and hips. I could feel his boner bulging. All I could see in him was my Evan. Since I was crying a lot he started caressing my boobs slowly. I liked it and it started calming me down.

"Are you sure?" he asked

"Yes Nell...don't stop" I replied. I guided his hands as to how I wanted him to touch me and feel me. He obliged. His strong hands felt so in control of the delicate me. I let out slow moans as he squeezed my 36DD tits and pinched my big dark nipples. He turned my face to him kissed me hard and put his tongue in my mouth. He then went on to suck my nipples, making them hard and squeezing my tits. I moaned again,

"Do you want me to continue?" he enquired.

As a reply I simply pressed his head to my tit as I moaned with every lick of his tongue on nipple tip tore me, every bite he took of my tits, in short his mouth was all over my voluptuous, huge soft supple tender and round tits.

By now I was lying on my back and he was partly on top of me, I could feel his bulge on the side of my thigh. My hips were now moving and dancing around as it built up inside me. I took his hand and guided it to my camel toe. Just as his fingers touched the camel toe, my shorts became wet. He got encouraged to rub it more. With every rubbing, the fabric was slitting my pussy lips and was pressing tightly inside my vagina. Nell was still sucking and biting my tits, and that was taking me higher. I love a good tit sucker. I could also feel his slightly unshaven moustache on my skin and that was even more hot. He brought his lips to mine and just forcefully put his throat in my mouth, licking my tongue pulling and biting it with his teeth. IN the meantime my hand had already caught his sausage. It was really thick and long. He guided my hand inside his pjs to which I started rubbing it and slowly felt his tip, which was slightly wet with pre-cum.

In my circles, people know that I love cock-sucking anytime of the day, and like to drink cum for breakfast lunch dinner and coffee. Just a little trivia about me.

He slid down my shorts, parted my legs, spit on his fingers and lubed my pussy lips. Then he started parting them opening my vagina. My clitoris was already hard and almost out. It took him no time to lick it and arouse it. That sent currents through my body and I arched back on the bed.

He continued doing that again and again sending multiple currents and at the same time smartly pushed 4 fingers inside me. All his fingers were soaking wet and the sloshing of my juice as he moved his fingers inside was loud for me to hear. He was feeling the inside of me as if trying to look for something. Just then he found my G spot. That sent me arching way back than I could as I my moaning intensified.

When all of a sudden he stopped, stood at the end of the bed with his cock upwards tight. It must have been around 11 inches or so. I've only had till 9 inches. My body was on so much fire and hungry for the cock that I got to work immediately. Licked his shaft good for lubing and put it in my mouth. Oh, the feel of a cock in my mouth was the most wonderful feeling I can ever have. I picked up pace on my cock sucking, which Nell appreciated with his moans.

I moved to sucking his big round balls. His each ball filled up my ¾ mouth as my fingers kept rubbing his shaft. Once again I went back to cock-sucking. This time he pushed my head in his thick long cock. I could feel the tip of his cock at the bottom of my throat unable to breathe, chocking me, eyes watering rivers, and my pussy throbbing and flowing my juices. He removed it just in time. I took a breath. looked him in the eye and got back to sucking. A while later he pulled my curly shoulder length blonde hair bumping it in his cock as fast he could and also making sure the entire sausage was in my mouth.

This time he stayed in a bit till his pre-cum went straight in my food pipe. As he was pulling, a little spilt on my tongue and on my lips. I looked at him as I licked it, and his erection hardened a bit more. I continued this for a bit more, and now his cock was hard like a stone, with nerves and veins popping and it was an amazing red. I couldn't wait to have it in me. He lifted me, pushed my back as I fell on all fours and put the tip of his lovely sausage in my asshole. It had loosened up a bit already. So he just went all in with a big push. I let out a huge cry as it hurt a bit. But after a few thrust I was enjoying it and wanting more.

Balls slapping on my ass is my most favorite song. I am careful of the size of cock I fuck around with. And this one was right up there.

My moans were loud now and encouraging him, as he build a rhythm to his thrusts. And then finally his entire length was in me. Oh it was heaven for me. Anyone who is nymph can only understand how I felt. He went on a bit more. My huge tits were hanging, oscillating and dancing to every thrust. As I squeezed my nipples a little milk fell on the bedsheets. Just then he started slapping my butt cheeks harder and harder. I could feel them getting hot and surely red with every slap. My pussy was already like a small river. I turned my head to see him and he was hard at it. He was a starkly opposite of what he had been earlier in the day. There was such a hunger on his face, almost like an animal. I love that...I love my man to be an animal with me. I could feel his sausage widen my butthole as it hardened.

"I am about to cum" he said between his moans and thrusts.

"Oh yes...do that...but cum...cum...in my pussy..." I plead.

He forcefully turned me, my tits bouncing all over, and he spread my legs as wide as he could, bent my knees and shoved his cock in my pussy and started thrusting all the way. His balls hitting my vagina. He kept thrusting forcefully tearing my insides. And then he waited inside for a moment and moved my hips in the same circular motion as he moved his huge solid cock inside me. At this point he bent forward and pinched and twisted my hardened nipples That just sent me through the roof. I was squirting down his member like a waterfall. I arched my back really good and let out a huge moan, milk spurting through my nipples.

He started thrusting again and the next time he repeated the hip moving I couldn't stop my orgasm. His penis was still inside, he removed it slowly and then thrust it with so much force I rose real good as I arched and then slumped on the bed all spent. Just then I felt a huge shot of warm liquid in my pussy. He removed it and it was still dripping cum so I took it in my hand and made sure I licked it clean. He took my tits in his mouth and made sure to lick off all the milk.

It was morning when I woke up to his mouth on my pussy again. He had fucked me hard and fucked me good 4 times that night. I did not miss Evan anymore.

If you like my story let me know I have so much more to share about the men and the fucking they give me.