Moans of a Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We had a few shots and then began to dance. The dance floor was crowded, and we constantly bumped into each other. Neither of us made an effort to move away. We were enjoying each other's touch. I felt like more shots and headed towards the bar. I could see mom on the dance floor seductively waving her hand inviting me to come to her. I quickly downed my shots and headed over. I pulled her towards me, my hands grabbing her ass. I could feel her breath on my face, and she could sense mine. We stayed like that for a bit, her boobs firmly resting against my chest.

We decided to call it a night. Mom was a bit tipsy as she was always a lightweight when it came to alcohol. We walked to the car, me supporting mom as she stumbled a bit. This gave me an additional excuse to snuggle to her. I was now firmly holding her breast while we walked to the car. She maintained constant eye contact, running her hands up and down my hips, while constantly giggling. I made her lean on the body of the car while I dug my pockets to get hold of the keys.

She shot this seductive look which made me halt my activity in its tracks. I stopped ruffling my pockets for the keys and ogled shameless at my mother. I looked at her and she had this inviting smile. I closed the distance between us, thus now leaning on her while my hands rested on the car body. There was this all-knowing silence and I moved in drawing her into a kiss. She kissed me back with equal fervor our hands now pulling each other towards one another in carnal embrace. We stood there kissing each other without a care for what transpired in our surroundings. I quickly got the car door to open by pressing the unlock button, all this while still not breaking the kiss.

I now lifted mom from her hips and placed her on the car's back seat. We resumed kissing, she seated firmly and me standing at the periphery of the car door in the parking lot. I slowly hinted by moving my body towards her that we take this inside and she obediently slid backwards. I now made my way into the car. She came to a halt when her back came in contact with the door at the other end. We still hadn't broken our kiss and I now lay between her legs supporting myself with both my hands which were on either side of her body. With my leg I closed the car door by pulling it towards me using the cavity meant for the hand on the frame.

We kissed more slowly now, as though we wanted to savor every fiber of our being. We were absolutely in no hurry, as I ran my tongue playfully across her lips, finally slowly letting it enter her mouth. She wholly accepted my tongue and now our tongues danced, swirled and wrestled against each other. I now was completely lying on her, my one arm embracing her waist and the other massaging her heavenly breasts. Intermittently I ran my tongue along her nape while sucking her nipples from above her top. Two wet blots marked the spots of her areolas on her top, a creation of my saliva.

We continued kissing, her left hand now on my on my back pulling me towards while her right hand tugged my hair. I slowly now rose with the support of the seat, mom too coming ahead her back no more resting on the door. I now broke the kiss and sat on the car seat. Mom folded her legs thus allowing me to sit. Once I was seated, she extended both her feet across my lap thus extending them in the direction of the other door.

We exchanged glances. There was no shame, no apprehension in our eyes as they met. They were brimming with carnal desire. I bent forward, mom mirrored the action and we were again kissing again. I was brushing her nape with my fingertips while I played with her cartilage with the other. I now slowly moved both my hands to her hips. I pulled her towards me lifting her up a little. She aided me in this effort by getting up by taking the support of my shoulders. I now made mom sit on my lap, with her legs on either side of my body.

She had to hunch a little so that her head didn't hit the ceiling of the car interior. My erection pressed into her thighs as she sat on my lap. We looked at each other knowing what was about to happen. We slowly moved towards each other, now feeling each other's breath. We drew each other into this slow kiss where I sucked on her upper lip while she engulfed my lower lip. The momentum picked up gradually and our tongues were now pressed against each other. I hands were glued to her other worldly globes kneading them.

I slowly let my hands drop now to the periphery where her top met her pants. I let them wander along the periphery for a while and then slow let them rise from inside the top. I slowly let them rise along her well-toned stomach finally getting them to stop when they reached her boobs. I gave them a mighty squeeze, making her let out a moan in the process thus breaking our kiss. I pulled her forward by tugging on her boobs thus drawing her into a kiss again.

I finally held the rim of her top, in an effort to get rid of it. She bent forwards thus enabling it. As soon as the top was off, I pounced on her bra-clad boobs thus licking her cleavage. Mom got her hands to go to her back to unclasp her bra. Once the hook was undone, she strews it to one side. I was ecstatic as she I finally get to see her in her primal form again as it was weeks since our first and only tryst.

I now held both her boobs in my hands, hungrily swallowing the right boob whole while playing with the left. I let my tongue circle the areola while intermittently playing with the nipple while sucking the boob. I alternated this activity between both her breasts. Mom firmly held my head to her bosom by grabbing on to my slightly long hair locks. She let out sexy squeals that in turn made me hornier. I bit her boob and she let out a louder squeal, grabbing by locks harder. She arched her head back in pleasure peppered with some pain.

When she again resumed her initial posture, her face now again before me, she had this naughty smile. She had her hands on the rim of my t-shirt, pulling on it so as to get it out of the way. I raised my hands in the air to facilitate this. Now we were both naked from the waist up. We now held each other in delicate embrace, her boobs mashed against my chest. It felt as if an electric charge had passed through my body when our bare torsos touched each other.

We again started kissing each other, my hands now firmly massaging her breasts. I intermittently broke the kiss to run my tongue along the side of her neck heading towards her ear. I nibbled on her ear lobe and the helix, letting my tongue run along the anti-helix before letting it enter the cavity. Her boobs too shone in the light that entered the car, since they were laced with my saliva. My cock was overflowing with precum and I could feel it twitching in my underwear. Mom moved her ass in circles while she sat on my lap while kissing me thus further enticing me.

I slowly broke the kiss now and made mom turn. To make this possible she lifted her legs to her breasts. I made her revolve while she still had her ass planted on my lap so as to have her back against my chest. I spread my legs while scooting back a little so that I could make her sit in the space between them. I now firmly cupped both her breasts scooping them up in my hands, now massaging them. I bit the side of her neck, intermittently sucking on it.

While playing with her breasts I would pinch her nipples at certain intervals causing her to wince with pain and pleasure. Mom turned her head now making eye contact with me. We both could take it anymore and were again drawn into a kiss. Now tongues now wrestled, entangled with each other as we sucked on each other's lips. Our eyes were shut as we wanted to shun everything else.

I let one of my hands drop slowly travelling down mom's cleavage, then passing over her stomach finally lingering at her waistband. I slowly lifted her waistband and let my hand enter her panties. I slowly caressed her outer labia, feeling the heat emanating from her vagina. I let my hand now play with the inner labia clearly feeling the juices her vagina was secreting. I slowly let two of my fingers enter her vagina sliding them back and forth in it. I could sense her vaginal contractions as it tried to suck my fingers it.

I changed the angle at which I made my fingers enter her pussy, now making them go slightly upwards so that they come in contact with clitoris. When I could feel her clit, I made my finger go in circles around it. I could sense that she was aroused by this as she kissed me more vigorously. Mom too let her hands go back, first unbuckling my belt and then unhooking my pants. She got my cock out of my underpants and it sprang out like a snake that darts its head outside his hole.

Mom peeled my foreskin thus exposing the penile glans. She ran her hand along the length of my shaft slowly beginning to shag me. Intermittently she would stop and run her index and thumb finger along the penile glans, slightly caressing the frenulum in the process before returning to shagging me. We still hadn't broken our kiss, on the contrary we were engaged in an even deeper kiss. One hand fondled her breasts the other fingered her pussy, it was truly a dream come true moment for me.

I'd pinch her nipples suddenly and in response to that mom would plant a bite on my lips while still kissing. Her pussy would also react by contracting suddenly. This continued for a while. Now both of us were about to have our respective orgasms. We now broke the kiss, our lips still on each other, our mouths open while we breathed into the other, letting out muffled moans. Our tongue still remained entangled for a bit and sometimes we would run on the other's lips. Mom had picked up the pace and was fervently shagging me while I too match her speed with my fingering.

We both let out a loud moan into each other's mouth and came, I all over my torso while she in her panties on my hand. We kissed again, this being a more reassuring type of kiss, slowly sucking on each other's lips.

I was interrupted by a flash that appeared in the side rear-view mirror. I stopped the kiss to take a look and saw cops rounding people who were making out in the parking lot.

"Shit..!!" I blurted nervously. Mom still unaware of what was transpiring seemed puzzled with my behavior.

I got up, moving my legs that were on either side of mom. I quickly made a jump to the driver's seat. I could see a cop approaching the car. Luckily the keys were still in my pocket and I was quickly able to get the car to start. I zoomed away as the cop screamed looking towards my car, running towards it in an attempt to get it stop. I drove past the cop vehicle standing stationary outside the lot as cops rounded off people inside. I made a quick right so that they wouldn't get time to note my registration. I drove at a high speed till I was sure there was no one following us.

Mom scooped her clothes and got dressed. She handed me my t-shirt and I wore it while I waited for a signal to turn green. I buttoned my pants too. Mom moved to the front passenger seat by wading through the space between the driver's and passenger's seat. Once she was seated, she darted a broad smile at me while we held hands. As our eyes met there was no shame just unbridled longing and passion in them. Mom slept off looking outside the window as we drove home.

I woke her once we reached home. We parked the car and walked home holding hands. Once we were inside our home we kissed after which we both headed to our respective bedrooms. I didn't want the night to end but mom seemed tired, so I didn't say anything. I had difficultly sleeping that night and finally dozed off in the wee hours of morning. I finally woke up when it was afternoon. I left my bedroom and made my way to the living room. I saw mom sitting at the table.

She was having tea and offered me some. I accepted and she poured some for me in a cup.

"About last night..." I started speaking but went quiet when she raised her hand.

"I have no regrets. I've craved for this kind of love and attention never receiving it from your father. I know what happened yesterday was not purely lust and as much as I've tried to fight it, ignore it and even deny it we do have some kind of chemistry, some kind of spark."

This brought a smile to my face and I moved in to kiss her. She stopped me and asked me to brush my teeth. I grudgingly agreed and quickly got done with the task.

She served me some food as I sat on the table. She sat beside me and it looked like she wanted to share something with me.

"I want to tell you something." she said while being visibly excited.

"Go ahead. I'm all ears." I promptly replied with a broad smile.

"We've been asked to perform at an event. It's in Delhi and the organizers have offered to fly us there and back" she said with an ecstatic look on her face.

I moved in and we kissed. The event was in two weeks and we'd spent all the time practicing. Dad too was always around and so there wasn't much to do other than practice. I bided my time as I knew once we were in Delhi, mom would be game for anything and everything. The event was on a Saturday and we flew that morning to Delhi. Dad came to see us off at the airport.

We reached Delhi in two and a half hours and an organizer had come to pick us. He introduced himself as Mr. Singh. From the get-go I didn't like him. He was acting fresh with mom, being overtly friendly and that just wouldn't sit right with me. He made me sit with the driver and sat with mom in the back. The whole drive from the airport to the hotel he just wouldn't stop yapping. Finally, we were in our room and had some solace. I knew if I tried anything now it would be too rushed, and mom would also fight it as our performance was in the evening.

I was hard since morning just thinking about tonight. I'd shagged one out last night as I didn't want to go kaput as soon as we started making out. We got dressed and headed to the venue. We performed as Shiva and Shakti two gods, and the dance went really well. The sexual tension between us was apparent to the both of us. Whenever we made contact it was like jolts of electricity passing through my body. Once the dance was done, we quickly changed back to our regular outfits.

Behold Mr. Singh. He made an entrance and engaged mom in a conversation. I could see that mom wanted to leave but Mr. Singh made some excuse or another to prolong her stay. I decided it was enough and made my mind to step in.

"Mom I'm tired. Let's leave for the hotel." I stated.

"Come on son. Don't be a party pooper." Mr. Singh intervened.

"Let's go mom." I said ignoring him.

"Let's do one thing, I'll have a car drop you to the hotel while your mom can attend the after party, pending which I'll drop her back at the hotel." he said.

"I'm not comfortable with that." I shot back.

He now seemed a bit pissed.

"When two adults are talking, kids should..." he started his rant, but I interrupted him midway.

"I'm in no mood for lessons and since we seem to be handing out those let me tell you one should not overstep his boundaries. I'm not comfortable leaving my mom alone, and there's nothing you can say or do that can change that. Thank you for inviting us, good night." I spoke firmly.

We had this stare and I didn't look away. I took mom by her hand and left. He just stood there.

We waited for the uber I booked, mom looking at me with surprise.

"I didn't know my son could be so assertive. I guess you've grown-up now." she stated brimming with pride.

I wanted to mash my lips against hers right then and there, but I held back as this was neither the time nor the place. Our cab arrived and we both got in it. I sat close to mom my hand around her waist. She leaned on me, her hands resting on my chest as we looked at each other affectionately. As soon as there was some distance between us and the venue, we both leaned in and locked lips. I sensed the cab driver was about to say something as he could see us in his rear-view mirror, so I removed a 100 rupee note from my pocket and placed it on his shoulder.

He did not utter a word, even turning the rear-view mirror away awarding us our privacy.

"Money always trumps morals." I thought as I continued kissing mom.

Mom and I continued to kiss, our eyes closed, mapping out each other's body with our hands. It was like we were lost in a world of our own, not concerned with what transpired in our surroundings. My hands had made their way into her pants, now fingering her while she stroked my dick by inserting her hands down my denims. We'd break the kiss intermittently while breathing down each other mouths just to resume it with equally ardent fervor. While breathing down the other's mouth our tongues would wrestle with each other sometimes breaking away to slowly run down the periphery of the other's lips.

We were jolted back to reality when our cab came to a halt outside our hotel. Our kissing came to a standstill, our eyes now opening, we still being able to feel each other's breath of each other. I opened the door on mom's side, and she exited while I followed suit. We walked towards the back of the cab, turning towards the stairs that led to the hotel entrance. Mom headed straight ahead but I turned back to be greeted with the wry smile of the cab driver. I smiled right back at him, thinking about what may be in store for me tonight.

Mom walked straight to the reception; I tailed behind her to get the room key. Mom stood at the reception desk while I stood closely behind her. The receptionist was busy with another guest, so she acknowledged our presence whilst requesting us to wait. The lobby was relatively quiet. I could clearly see mom's bubble butt from the behind her and since nobody was around slowly moved my hand towards it. On reaching it I grabbed it lightly, running my fingertips up and down while maintaining my grip. Mom let out a muffled moan but did not try to remove my hand.

The receptionist came to attend us, mom asked for the key by stating our room number. I was still caressing mom's ass, something the receptionist couldn't see due to the table. Once we received the key mom turned towards the elevator and made strides towards it. I let go of mom's ass and picked up my pace now walking beside her. While swaying our hands during walking our fingers brushed against each other which lead to us make eye contact. We slid our palms into each other's palm entangling our fingers thus now firmly holding hands. Mom looked at me and gave this broad smile, her eyes liting up as we made our way to the elevator.

We both wanted to go bonkers but maintained composure as the elevators had cameras. The walk to the room from the elevator was the longest. As our floor arrived, we exited the elevator mom leading the way to our room. We both were aware about what was going to happen, we both wanted it to happen. Mom entered the room first while I followed suit. As soon as we were barely in mom spun, turning me too while pushing me against the door slamming it shut.

Her passion and desire were now in hyperdrive and could no longer be denied. She crushed her lips into mine, darting her tongue in and out, sucking my tongue into her mouth, running her hands down my sides until they reached the top of my denims. She quickly unbuttoned pulling them down while I yanked my t-shirt off. I now removed my underwear while she got rid of her t-shirt. I bent down my hands reaching the buttons of her pants undoing them. I grabbed her underpants and pants and yanked them off in one swoop, crouching in the process. She unhooked her bra and let it fall, stepping out of her pants simultaneously while I too did the same.

We were both now in our primal forms and took a second to admire each other. Mom had a great rack, her small frame further accentuating that. Like me she too was clean down there. She had shapely legs but her most pristine asset were definitely her boobs. Mom wanted to turn the lights off, but I dissuaded her since I wanted to admire her in all her glory as we made love. We reached a compromise and decided on dimming the lights.