Moans of a Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were at it again, kissing furiously, our arms around each other, trying to pull one another closer though we were already mashed together. Mom had me pinned against the door as we kissed like there was no tomorrow. With time I became the aggressor and now pinned mom against the adjoining wall as we held each other held each other I tight embrace, I sucking on her tongue.

I slowly now broke the embrace, slowly placing my hands on her butt pulling her towards me such that my cock could feel the wetness of her vagina. She slowly raised one leg and I let my hand slide to her thigh as she proceeded to raise her leg. She let her leg rest beside my butt such that her thigh was adjacent my butt. She bent it from the knee thus encircling my butt. I moved into position too now moving my hand to my cock adjusting it such that it aligns with her vaginal opening. All this while we did not break the kiss.

My other hand was her on butt while she leaped a bit, thus allowing me to support her. This enabled her to get the second foot around my ass, thus making it possible clamp them. When I did this, I moved my hips forward, my cock thus entering her pussy in one swoop due to all her wetness. I was now with the person I'd desired ardently for such a long time; my happiness knew no bounds. I had her pinned against the wall while my hands firmly held her butt, so she remained in place. Our kiss was now finally broken by her screaming.

Before I'd even finished my first stroke she screamed, yelling

"YES...YES...YES...!!"

"Fuck me baby!. Fuck mommy hard!!. Make her your bitch!!"

I'd never heard her utter any profanities up until this instant and in under a minute I'd heard unleash a flood of it. This awakened my primal urges making me drive my cock into her pussy at devastating place.

I started slamming my cock in and out of her pussy, both of us now breathing heavily with intermittent moaning. Lust had completely taken over both of us, mom clamping harder now while holding my shoulder and grabbing my hair. I on the other hand further tried to quicken my pace. She moved her hips in time with my thrusts. We reveled in the scent and sound of our love making. This was pure, unadulterated lust in its most pristine form. All actions had a singular objective, to derive maximum pleasure from the other through unbridled sex.

This carried on for a while. Sweat trickled down our bodies as we gasped while intermittently kissing. I grunted as I plowed my mother's pussy while she let out muffled moans. I could now feel her pussy contracting, signaling her orgasm. It seemed to last forever but in reality, was only a few minutes, a relatively long time for an orgasm to last. I kept pounding her pussy through all this now feeling her orgasm subsiding.

Just as she was getting done, my cock started twitching and my once smooth rhythm now started getting jerky. She noticed this, now sucking my tongue slowly in a reassuring way letting me know it was okay to cum. He rubbed the back of my head with her fingertips while kissing me thus calming me. She broke the kiss and arched forward, now delicately nibbling my cartilage. She slid her tongue running it along the periphery finally letting it enter the cavity.

She now held now face, looked straight into my eyes while I continued pounding her pussy. She knew I was near and kept saying reassuring words like..

"It's okay. Cum in me. Cum deep in mom's pussy."

The eye contact was a tad too much for me and I knew I could not last much longer. Mom tightened her leg clamp around me, while simultaneously using her hands to pull me further thus granting me deeper access to her vagina. I started making longer strokes and during one such strokes unleashed a might load in her thus finally coming to a halt. We still maintained eye contact, I gasping furiously while she hushing and kissing my open mouth reassuringly.

I still had her pinned to the wall. She slowly released the clamp, her feet now descending to the floor while my cock slowly withdrew from her vagina. I was exhausted and had my face nuzzled into her side of her neck. She still ran her fingertips on the back of my head while my breathing returned to normalcy. We still held each other in delicate embrace. I finally broke the embrace looking at her now my hands still on her hips.

"Let's go to the bed" she said.

I nodded in affirmation and moved in its direction, holding her hand while my semi hard cock led the way. We looked at each other and there was this glow about her, something that had me mesmerized. We were all smiles as we made our way to the bed. Once we reached the bed I slowly moved in for a kiss. We stood there by the bed kissing, my cock rubbing on mom's pussy. It was as if my cock and mom's pussy were a match made in heaven, they complimented each other perfectly. It was as if they were a custom fit.

We now lay on the bed engaging in some post-coital cuddling, kissing each other on the neck, face, ears and engaging in some tongue play. As the night progressed, we were emboldened in exploring each other. Mom now lay her head on a pillow while I sucked on her nipple while gently pressing her other boob while lying beside her. I could feel her shivering with this sensation while pushing her breast harder into my face.

I alternated between breasts savoring the sensitivity and susceptibility of her hard, protruding nipples. I soon found myself licking her torso while slowly moving down to take in the sight and smell of her freshly fucked pussy. It was breathtaking, cum still oozing out. I took in her essence through my nose and the scent was intoxicating.

This was my favorite part and, in my opinion, the one of the most beautiful parts of a woman's body. I moved closer, closer until my lips came in contact with it. I began sucking her pussy, licking my way up and down her slit. I could taste my cum as it leaked out but that did not bother me. I took her clit between my lips, gently sucking it moving my tongue along the sensitive nubbin.

Mom moaned in response to the sensations my tongue was manifesting in her vagina. She now arched forward, placing her hand on the back of my head, pulling me tighter against her pussy. I responded to this with vigor, sucking and chewing her pussy with a singular devotion, finally penetrating it with my tongue.

"Don't stop..." she screamed.

Mom seemed lost in a world of extreme and intense pleasure, devoid of anything but the urge that was welling from inside of her.

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH...!!" she let out a moan louder than any she had before.

She could not take it anymore and pulled me up drawing me into a kiss. I was sure she could taste the mixture of her pussy juices and my cum off my tongue but that didn't seem to interfere with the fervor with which she sucked it. She had her hands on my waist pulling me closer so that she could better feel my cock rubbing on her vagina. Her voluptuous breast now firmly pressed against my chest. I reached down aligning my cock with her vagina so that I could enter her once again.

With just one thrust I was in mom as she was well lubricated. This time we took our time, slowly making love, stoking our desire for each other building up to the eventual and inevitable crescendo. The kiss was deeper and albeit slower, our tongues wrestling with each other. The room was filled with the sound of our bodies slapping against each other. I could sense I was near and so reduced my pace and broke the kiss.

Mom sensed this and shot a puzzled look at me.

"I would like to cum to a blowjob if that's okay with you?" I asked.

Mom smiled and quickly had me on my back. I was a bit surprised as to how easily she could overpower me. She slowly rose thus revealing now dick that was once inside her vagina. It shined from being coated in her juices. She leaned forward and planted a peck on my lips before licking my torso as she descended down to reach my dick. She placed herself between my feet, on all fours as she bent down to engulf my dick. I could now feel her breath on my cock.

My cock twitched when I felt mom's breath on it. Soon I could feel my cock eclipsed by her mouth. I crunched forward supporting myself with my elbows. I could see mom between my feet on all fours as her head bobbed up and down my cock. Mom deep throated me easily my cock now reaching the entrance of her throat. Her muscles automatically relaxed allowing my glans to slide in.

She frantically bobbed her head up and down allowing my cock to fuck her face. My cock now had started showing signs that it would about to cum. She reduced her pace but was being more through, sucking my cock harder. She looked at me, straight into my eyes while she sucked on my dick. Mom always had big, expressive dreamy eyes and the seeing them while she sucked me off was a bit much.

I came in quarts filling her mouth with my jizz, and she being the champion that she is swallowed it whole. Only a strand of my cum seemed to escape from her mouth which she scooped up with a single lick of her tongue.

I fell on the bed exhausted after I'd burst into mom's mouth. Mom slowly rose her hands running along my torso as she came to face me while lying on top of me. I put my hands around her while we slowly kissed. She now moved to my side, we still kissing while she ran her hands on my body. We pulled up the sheets and cuddled, she being the inner spoon. I kissed her nape as we both slowly drifted into a deep slumber...