Moawiya becomes SmallPenisMo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was definitely not what Mo was thinking when he fantasised about Kenzie stripping him off.

All went silent for 5 seconds, followed by a gasp. Then, the sound of a man having his fragile masculinity completely shattered by the superior female of the species reached his ears, as the entire group of girls began roaring with laughter. Kenzie couldn't help herself, and was covering her mouth with her hand as she laughed at the site in front of her.

With his clothes at his feet and two strong girls holding his fat body in place, Mo was entirely naked in front of so many girls. His penis was fully erect, at 3.5 inches, and was pointing slightly upwards. His groin and ballsack were all shaved, not that it was going to help a shitty person like Mo. He was so humiliated and embarrassed. The girls roared louder with laughter as they noticed his cock starting to twitch!

'Wow, Mo, I thought you gave off small penis vibes, but you have such a pathetically small penis!' Kenzie exclaimed, laughing.

'Well, have we ever seen a guy give off small penis energy who actually DOESN'T have a small penis?' asked Jasmine, a friend of Kenzie's, causing everyone to bend over laughing, 'So pathetic!'

'No one's ever gonna respect a fat guy like you with a tiny dick, Mo,' said Kylie, a beautiful sexy blonde with a sweet juicy ass Mo had masturbated to many times previously while fantasising about kissing her ass cheeks and rimming her, 'You don't deserve the respect a real man deserves.'

'Yeah, Mo, if you ever get, like, an arranged marriage, which you've told me before is a possibility, your wife definitely won't respect you and will definitely cheat on you!' said Kenzie, causing more laughter.

'I bet he's hard for you Kenzie! He was staring at your ass so much!' said another girl, Alexis.

Mo was so humiliated at this point, but having realised his beta male status a while back, he was aroused as fuck! He just prayed that this didn't go outside this group of girls and to the rest of the uni, or he would be fucked!

'So, were you hard for me, Mo?' Kenzie asked.

'I...it's...well...' hesitated Mo. All of a sudden, a blinding pain overtook him and he would have fallen if not for the two girls holding him! Without warning, Kenzie had kicked him, landing her bare foot right on his nut sack!

'Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!' screamed Mo, as the girls burst out in laughter.

'You pathetic fatty, answer me!' said Kenzie.

'Yes! Yes, I'm hard for you!' shouted Mo.

A series of 'Oohs!' and 'Aahs!' went around. 'What a pathetic beta,' said Alexis, causing everyone to laugh again.

Kenzie picked up Mo's phone from inside his beach shorts.

'What's the passcode?' she demanded. The group of girls got closer as they were curious what could be on a pathetic beta male's phone.

Mo was about to protest, but stopped as Kenzie made a fist and brought it close to his exposed pathetic tiny cock and balls.

'152745,' panted Mo, getting intensely nervous as he realised the humiliating shit in his phone. And indeed, what shit that was!

The girls all stood laughing as they saw all the history of porn on Mo's phone. Kenzie laughed as she noticed his fetish for small penis humiliation and female domination, and so did the others. 'Of course, a beta virgin like you is a porn addict and chronic masturbator,' declared Sarah, a blonde with tits too small but a nice pair of juicy buttocks.

All of a sudden, they went silent. The girls observed in disgust as his photos showed pictures of Mo's penis and videos of him jerking off and cumming, videos of him playing with his asshole, and so on. Laughter returned as they came across videos that showed Mo completely naked, face included, jerking off and then ejaculating over printed pictures of sexy women while moaning over their names. Quick Google searches on the girl's phones showed those names to be porn actresses, causing much laughter and humiliation for Mo at being outed for these 'cum tributes.'

But suddenly these expressions of disgust turned to shock as Kenzie opened up a folder called 'Real Life.' Inside were Facebook pictures of most of the girls present. Most of the Facebook and Instagram pictures, however, were Kenzie's. The silence became even more deafening when a video was played of Mo masturbating and ejaculating onto a printed picture of Kenzie.

The girls looked up at Mo.

'WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU PERVERT!' Kenzie yelled, and landed a kick on his cock and balls.

Mo's screams of pain were drowned out as all the girls joined in kicking and punching his naked body. Before any serious injuries could result, Kenzie stopped the assault, and asked the girls to form a circle around Mo. She forwarded all the contents of Mo's phone to all the girls.

'Please, Kenzie, please I'm so sorry,' begged Mo, like the pathetic pervert he was, 'I won't do this again! Please don't let anyone outside this group know!'

'Ok, Mo, fine, but you are gonna jerk your tiny dick on camera for us now!' declared Kenzie, eliciting loud laughter from the girls, 'Your dick is hard anyway, tiny as it is. I suppose you got turned on by all this humiliation.'

Knowing he had no choice, but also aroused, Mo got up to his knees and, wrapping his left hand around his cock, started stroking. He felt a strong sense of shame and arousal as Kenzie and the girls started getting out their phones and taking pictures and videos.

'Come on, Mo, play with your pathetic balls too!' shouted Nikki, a French brunette, so Mo massaged his balls with his right hand too.

Within 3 minutes, given he didn't ejaculate last night but had been stroking for 5 hours, Mo felt the need to ejaculate. He wasn't sure if that was allowed, so he slowed down.

'Um...I think I'm gonna cum!' Mo said, humiliated.

'Wow, such a beta male! You can't even last long!' Kenzie insulted him, causing all-round laughter except from Mo.

'What should I do girls?' Kenzie asked.

'Let the pervert cum!' shouted Jasmine, 'I'm bored and wanna move onto the next part.' Mo wondered what that was.

'Alright, SmallPenisMo, you heard Jasmine,' said Kenzie. This phrase got even more laughter, as the girls started chanting, 'SmallPenisMo! SmallPenisMo! SmallPenisMo!'

Mo couldn't control himself. The chanting, the humiliation, his goddess Kenzie in front, it was all too much!

'Ah ah ah aaaaaaahhh!' Mo moaned as he clenched his ass cheeks and felt his ball sack and penis tightening, followed by ecstasy as his semen went spurting 2 metres ahead into the air, spurt after spurt, landing on the sand. The roar of laughter was tremendous and the phones could be seen pointing at the trail of cum before focusing back on Mo.

'All right Mo, listen up,' Kenzie said, 'You wouldn't want everything we recorded to go up online for everyone in not just the uni, but the whole world, to see, right?'

'No,' whimpered Mo, gently stroking his penis pathetically for the post-ejaculation buzz.

'Then you'll do everything we say, won't you?'

Mo agreed, defeated, punished for his perversions. He was allowed to walk back to the hotel before the others and took a shower. When he came for dinner though, he was greeted to more chants of 'SmallPenisMo!' which caused him to cry in front of the whole group and run back to his room.

That night, Mo decided to get a bit drunk and then go to Kenzie's room. Knocking on her door, he was surprised to see she was alone.

Falling on his knees, Mo confessed, 'Kenzie, I love you! I've always loved you! Please, I'm sorry, can you please delete everything?'

'Aaaaaahhhhhh!' shouted Mo, in blinding pain as her foot kicked him in the crotch.

'You fucking pervert! You are just a fat ugly beta! You don't deserve me! How dare you come and say that when you have a pin dick like that?' shouted Kenzie, as laughter from the people next door reached Mo's ears, 'You are gonna do exactly as we say or else!'

Part 4: Ending

———————————————————

All that summer, Mo gave all the money from summer jobs to the girls and did whatever they asked.

Come term time again, however, Mo was mortified to learn Kenzie, being a rich sexy goddess who had the right to do whatever she wanted to perverted small-dicked betas like Mo, had sent all the materials around the whole uni.

He was forever labelled SmallPenisMo.

But as he got into bed on his first night back, he couldn't help but start stroking his tiny cock at that knowledge. Oh! How perverted SmallPenisMo was!

12