Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernkastel quickly takes a shower and once she's out she heads back to Alex's room to get her clothes. "It's a good thing I wasn't wearing this to grandpa's or he would know I'm shackin, even as a sloppy drunk I would put on new clothing, that's something he already knows," she thought.

"Remove your bathrobe." She does as ordered. He produces a pink butt plug. "Suck on it."

"Really now?"

"We're already going to be late."

"And what's your excuse?"

"Well unlike you I can show up anytime before 11," he smirks.

She glares at him but he kisses her and her anger melts away. "What was I doing?"

"You were going to suck on this butt plug."

"Oh yeah." She does it like she's giving him a blow.

"That's enough." She hands him back the butt plug. "Go to the bed and bend over." He smiles as she bends her ass high in the air for him. He takes the butt plug and slowly inserts into her asshole. She winces and gasps in pain but her saliva made it tolerable. "Have to loosen you up for me." She couldn't wait for she never had anal sex before. She breaths in and out and relaxes her body as he goes deeper into her ass. He smacks her ass cheeks and puts a black collar with her name studded with sapphire gemstones around her neck. "There all done. To everyone else it just simple jewelry but we both know what it really means," he purred in her ear which made her feel turned on but there was no time right now.

****

Mr. Cheź was upset but Adriana took the fall, explaining that she had too much to drink and overslept. "You owe me for this one, Bern."

Bernkastel nods.

"Ok so we have it on board, you'll offload it in time for the parade," he says to Adriana. "Let's move out!"

They make it to the downtown area of the Earth Republic thirty minutes before the New Years/ Victory Day parade begins.

They park in a warehouse hanger were the Chief of State Doris Bonaparte, her son Alexander Bonaparte and the Vice Chief Glendarah Kits were waiting. "Now Grandpa behave yourself, this is my future mother in law."

"Don't remind me."

Adriana salutes them.

"Good to see you Warrant Officer Rin," Chief Bonaparte says and turns to Bernkastel. "I heard you passed all of your classes."

"Yes ma'am, and in flying colors," she lies.

"Smart girl, I can see why my son chose you."

"Yes ma'am."

"Lorenzo."

"Doris, Glendarah, Alexander."

"It's been a long time."

"Not long enough," he thought. "Yes it has."

"I gather this isn't a social visit, so what's this Royal key we've been hearing about?" Vice Chief Glendarah demands.

"Vice Chief, there's no need to yell."

"I'm just simply stating the fact that the parade is about to start and you are hosting it, there's no need in waisting time on Lorenzo."

Lorenzo shakes his head, "You're as rude as ever Glendarah, that would explain why you're still single."

They glare at each other.

"Peace!" Bernkastel shouts. "It's 2098, there haven't been any deaths at all, I don't recall any time in history were such a thing has occurred, we've made it this far because we cooperated for the greater good, let's leave these hostilities between us in the past where they belong!"

Chief Bonaparte claps, "Spoken like the future Bonaparte."

"Yes! She just gave me her blessing!" She thought and smiles at Alex.

"Alright I shall show you, ok boys remove the coverings!"

The Chief of State, Vice and Alexander's eyes widen in surprise. The white and purple mobile suit with white V shaped horns looked like a samurai from the old world. "Is that really?"

"Yes, Alex, this machine helped turned the tide in WWIII, the only one left out of 300."

"This is amazing, we have to make more!" Vice Chief Glendarah exclaimes.

"Absolutely not, we are a pacifist nation, we have no need for weapons of mass destruction. We must focus our efforts on healing the planet," Chief Bonaparte says.

"Vice Chief Glendarah shakes her head. "You just don't understand, they....!"

"How long has it been, the war ended in 2070 and now its 2098, we have 500 Templar mobile suits, ground vehicles, air and space transports and our new Pterodactyl fighters, 100 of them will be mass produce and our police and military are the only ones allowed to carry guns, that's all we need. Welfare is what is need not warfare."

Bernkastel nods in agreement.

For a minute there was silence. "So as I was saying, Warrant Officer Rin is the pilot for the mobile suit," Lorenzo says.

"Escort her to the bathroom," Chief Bonaparte orders one of her body guards. "Let's head to the control room to watch it in action."

They make their way and once inside the control room Alex and Bernkastel slip away. She was beaming with joy. "Mrs. Bernkastel Bonaparte, that doesn't sound bad at all!"

"So what do you want to do after the festival?" Alex asks.

"Well I..."

There were sudden explosions and Bernkastel screams. Alex radios in but couldn't get a response. "We're under attack!" A man screams. Alex grabs Bernkastel's hand and takes off.

"Where are we going?" She asks.

"We have to get the bomb shelter." Another explosion happens and the ceiling collapses. "In the room quick!" As he says this he's hit by some debris and is knocked out.

"Alex, Alex, Alex!" She screams but couldn't wake him. She pulls him into the room and ponders what to do next.

Two medical staff members appear. "Are you alright, ma'am?"

"I'm fine but he's unconscious."

"We got him. All non essential personnel are heading to the bomb shelter. Come with us."

She nods and follows them but then the ceiling collapses again and she is separated. She flees in the opposite direction and makes her way toward an exit. She makes a wrong turn and ends up in the main hanger. The gate was closed. "Shit, there has to be another way out, I should have been paying better attention when I got here." She sees the transport truck. More debris falls so she decides to hide in the mobile suit for she knew she stood a better chance of surviving inside the heavily armored mobile suit rather than the lightly armored transport truck or at least that's what she thought.

She climbs the ladder and hops on top of it. "Um how do I even open this thing?" The chest suddenly opens and she hops inside. "What now?" She accidentally triggers a switch and the chest closes. She accidentally touches the computer which turns it on and words came on the screen. Royal Gundam (God's Ultimate Nation Destroyer Armored Machine). "So this mobile suit really is the Royal Gundam."

Thirty minutes later the hanger gate is destroyed and a bronze mobile suit with one blue eye appears and spots the Gundam.

To be continued...

12