Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 02

Story Info
The Orange Soldier.
7.2k words
4.26
2.3k
4
0

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frog7
frog7
133 Followers

January 2097

Several large asteroids were floating pass the moon, many were intercepted and destroyed however one smaller asteroid manages to slip passed the moon's defense system and makes its way to Earth.

The meteor crashes in the barren wasteland. 5 men emerged, 4 of them were wearing military fatigues and the other was wearing orange armor with a black helmet, gloves and boots.

"We'll be back in two hours, Cynthia if we get into trouble, you know what to do," the lieutenant known as Mario orders.

"Copy that, be careful."

"So this is Earth," the man known as Ensign Glass observes.

"It used to look different but it's like this everywhere," Lieutenant Mario explains.

"Yes but I thought maybe we were wrong."

"With respect Sir, not all the Earth, our homeland," the man known as Ensign Dale corrects Lieutenant Mario.

"Indeed," Ensign Robert nods.

They watch as the armored figure walks pass them.

"Alright let's move out," Lieutenant Mario orders.

When the two hours were up the 5 return the meteor disguised ship. "We're staying here for the night." Lieutenant Mario announces.

"I'll set up the perimeter," Ensign Glass says.

"Good, in the morning we'll move closer to the target."

"Hopefully we can still keep the element of surprise," Master Chief Petty Officer Cynthia says.

He nods.

****

They were up bright and early moving about. "If everything goes right we'll be there in a few hours," Master Chief Petty Officer Cynthia announces happily.

She picks up something strange on the radar and stops the ship four hours away from the target.

Wing exits the ship and scouts ahead.

"You know it would be much easier if we use our mobile suits," Ensign Glass suggests.

"We must conserve all resources for the fight that could come sooner or later," Lieutenant Mario says sternly.

Ensign Glass rolls his eyes.

"Hey in a few hours we'll see our homeland for the first time," Ensign Dale cheers.

"Yes it will be different from the historical documents, but we'll get to see it with our own eyes!" Ensign Robert agrees.

"It will be something truly special," Lieutenant Mario whispers to Master Chief Petty Officer Cynthia who nods in agreement.

****

It was a scorcher, Wing had an air conditioner in his armor but he turns it off to conserve energy. He takes a swig from his canteen and walks on. About thirty minutes later he stumbles on to a archaeological site. He scans the area and feeds data back to MCPO Cynthia. There was an explosion on a nearby mountain and he could see a hole. He zooms in and sees a human like face. The data he feeds back causes her to tremble in fear. "IT'S A GUNDAM!"

Wing heads back.

****

"I vote we go home!" MCPO Cynthia says fearfully.

"We are home!" Lieutenant Mario says sternly. "You knew the risk." He glances at Wing who leaves the room. "We have a job to do. Everyone to your stations. Cynthia, keep us on course."

"Yes sir," she says sadly and salutes.

"Do you think there are more? We only counted 400 Templar mobile suits on Luna and not one of them was a Gundam," Ensign Dale asks.

"That's what we're going to find out."

They set out again.

"Remind me again why we decided to do this?" MCPO Cynthia asks.

"Because we volunteered, Wing was going to go by himself but that would have been suicide."

"But he's better equipped!"

"We're just scouting, that's it," Ensign Dale says. "It's not like there's anything better to do and you're the one who gets to stay on the ship while we do the heavy lifting so you have nothing to complain about."

She glares at him.

"Well it's true."

"Quit your bitching, Cynthia!" Lieutenant Mario says sternly.

She angrily resumes course.

An hour later the ship lands and the men exit again. They walk until they reach their destination which was the Earth Republic enclosed by a wall fifty feet high and on it were battlements.

Each man was offended by the name, the Earth Coalition Forces had settled in their homeland and gave it the name Earth Republic.

"They will pay!" Ensign Robert declares.

"You bet your ass they will, son." He looks through his binoculars. "Looks like the only way inside is through the that main door. We'll wait till nightfall before determining whether or not to make a move. Let's get back to the ship. Cynthia, send out the drones."

"Yes sir," she radios.

Once they were back in the ship they eat and change into civilian clothes.

"Our drone has done a complete scan of the archaeological team. The Earth Republic is who they are affiliated with. I'll start the ID forgery," Ensign Glass announces.

"Hopefully there's no curfew," Ensign Robert says.

"I hope so as well," Ensign Dale adds.

"According to the second drone, there's only ten guards at the main door, the battlements are a different story though."

Night soon fell over the area.

"According to the second drone, the guards do a three hour shift before rotation."

"What should we do?" Ensign Dale asks Lietenant Mario.

"We wait until we see civilians coming in and out of the gate, we don't know the proper procedures yet, our fake IDs might not be as good as we think." He checks his watch. "Recall the drones."

****

Morning came and the drones were set loose again.

"What if the military doesn't allow civilians out?" Ensign Dale questions Lieutenant Mario.

"That archaeological team were civilians with no military escort."

"What if they are military?"

"Then they would be wearing military gear of some kind, and there's the lack of heavy artillery, just construction equipment."

"They probably got special permission."

"It does not matter, we wait until we have full confirmation."

"Yes sir."

The drones continue to scan the wall which seemed to stretch for miles.

"Sir, the drones have picked up this imagery," Ensign Glass reports.

Lieutenant Mario looks at it. "Those people, they are relaxing, sleeping and drinking?!"

"Apparently it's like this everywhere on the wall."

"Our enemies have become soft and weak. The wall is just a front! The opportunity will come soon."

****

It was now 2 in the afternoon.

"Heads up, we got something, a van," Ensign Glass reports.

"Is it from the archaeological group?" Lieutenant Mario asks.

"I'm not sure, it's coming from the east, complete opposite direction from archaeological group. They're stopping at the main gate."

"Zoom in."

They watch as the driver, and three passengers hand their IDs to guards. A second later the guards give them back and the car proceeds inside.

"Oh yes! Oh, oh, here it comes."

She feels his white goo on her feet. And then it comes out again and again and again. She releases his cock and begins rubbing her feet together. She turns on her back and sees how shiny her feet are. She uses a finger to get what was still oozing off her feet and licks it up. "The best kinda lotion there is," she smirks.

She sees a little cum remaining on Lieutenant Mario's cock, so she gets it and rubs his feet with it and then proceeds to lick it off. She makes sure to get in between his toes.

She licks the soles of his feet, from right to left. And then she mouths the entire left foot and bobs her head like she was sucking his cock.

"That's right deep throat my foot."

She does the right one next.

A second later she lays back on the bed and removes her thong and he touches her pussy with his foot. He rubs her pussy and tap her clit and starts rubbing it. She takes hold of his right foot and resumes licking it while his left foot continues rubbing her clit. She let's out a moan. "Your feet are amazing."

"So are yours."

A second later she takes hold of his left foot and starts pushing it inside her. "I wish it could go in more but I suppose it will have to do," she pouts. His right foot takes over rubbing her clit which was becoming hard.

He starts to feel his foot getting wet.

"I can't hold much longer."

He increases his foot thrusts and foot rubbing.

"Oh yeah, oh god, ohh, ahh, ahh." He stops for a second allowing her to savor every moment of it and then resumes the speed. He feels the eruption of pussy juice and pulls his foot out and let's more of it hit his other foot. He allows her to catch her breath and then she starts licking and sucking her pussy juice off his feet.

****

"Alright we're getting ready to infiltrate the Earth Republic. Wing has decided to stay on the ship, he'll keep an eye on the archaeological site. Let's get as much information as we can, once we're done we leave. Anything you wish add, Wing?"

He salutes them and they salute back.

"Alright we'll be going now. Be safe Marius."

"Yes hold down the fort for us, Marius," MCPO Cynthia adds.

They depart the ship and make their way to the main gate.

"I hope this works."

"I hope so too."

They soon reach the gate and present their IDs to the guards. "Find anything useful out there?" One of the guards asks.

"Nope, nothing," Lieutenant Mario answers. "But we won't give up."

"Your work is appreciated as always."

"As yours for keeping us safe."

The guard nods. "Okay here are your IDs, keep up with them."

"Aye sir."

Once they were far away from the guards they all breath a sigh of relief. "I, I don't believe it, we actually pulled it off," Ensign Glass exclaims.

"Honestly their security is a fuckin joke," MCPO Cynthia huffs.

"I just don't get it, how the hell did we lose to these people? Ensign Robert adds.

"Enough, let's move," Lieutenant Mario barks.

****

January 1, 2098

"Alright it's time!" MCPO Cynthia announces. "All mobile suits get ready to take off!" Wing takes off first and the others follow suit.

"Lieutenant Mario, Orange 2 launching"

"Ensign Dale, Orange 3 launching!"

"Ensign Robert, Orange 4 launching!"

"Ensign Glass, Orange 5 launching!"

"Dispersing Minovsky Particles!" MCPO Cynthia radios.

****

Grail Military Headquarters

The radio operator was busy reading a book. "So boring, nothing ever happens. But I suppose that is a good thing." He suddenly hears beeping. "Sir! We have incoming mobile suits, five of them dropping in!"

"Relax, it's just the flight scheduled for the air show," the officer in charge says calmly. "Although they're early."

The rader starts messing up. "Huh? The radar is gone!" He reaches for the phone but nothing.

"Oh shit that can mean only one thing, Minovsky Particles!" The officer screams.

****

"Remember we're just here to destroy that Gundam, get it done fast!" Lieutenant Mario barks.

MCPO Cynthia fires several missiles which scatter into many smaller ones and rain down on the military base. She would keep them busy while Orange Squadron crashes the New Years/Victory Day parade in search for the Gundam.

****

Adriana, in her normal suit looks out a window that was broken by the impact of the explosion. Her eyes widen in horror, "Zoya!"

****

Royal Gundam (God's Ultimate Nation Destroyer Armored Machine). Bernkastel sees two red glowing lights in the shape of a hand on the control panel and places both hands on them. Suddenly her hands were incased, she tries to get them out but couldn't. Her hands are sprayed and then two needles appear and stick both palms. She screams in pain and sees blood being drawn.

****

The hanger gate is destroyed and the bronze mobile suit with spikes on its shoulders, a blue cape and a blue mono eye appears. "Ah there it is! This is Orange 5, I've found the Gundam!" He begins shooting at the Gundam.

****

"A Zaku?! It's a Hunter Zaku! Zoya has returned! And its shooting at me! Is this it? Is this how I'm going to die?!" She thought. Her hands are released and she notices an instruction manual and starts looking through it. She slowly takes the controls and raises it.

"What, it's moving!" Orange 5 unloads more firepower.

"Weapons come on weapons." She scrolls through. "It has six guns on its helmet, three on each side." As soon as the Royal Gundam was on its feet, Bernkastel fires and her shots hit the Zaku. While the Hunter Zaku had stopped firing she looks through the manual. "Ok time go!" She starts walking towards the exit. The Hunter Zaku's blue eye comes back on and comes at her but she fires the guns and it goes down permanently.

****

"Orange Leader, I've just lost contact with Orange 5," Orange 4 radios.

"Keep calm, it must be a malfunction," Orange 2 radios back.

Suddenly they see a figure emerge from a wrecked hanger. It had a purple face, helmet, torso, fingers, feet and white legs, arms up to the palm hand, eyes and V shaped horns.

"Shit, there's four more of them!" Bernkastel screams.

The Hunter Zakus aim their weapons. She takes a step back. They fire and she runs backwards and trips.

"What a joke, Cynthia was worried over nothing," Orange 3 laughs.

"Don't underestimate it, Orange 5 is down," Orange 2 barks.

"Couldn't be."

Orange 4 approaches Royal and suddenly it rises up and attacks.

Bernkastel pushes the Hunter Zaku down and runs. "Shit, shit, shit!" She screams as they shoot at her. Orange 4 gets up and activates its backpack rocket booster. "No it's got me!!" Orange 4 grabs hold of Royal and Orange 3 pulls out an axe and goes in for the kill but at the last second Royal thrust forward and turns allowing the axe blow to hit Orange 4 in back.

Bernkastel is freed and turns to face them. Orange 3 backs away while Orange 4 was dead. She fires at them but they evade her shots. "Yeah run or something!" She fires again and again. Orange 2 pulls out a rocket launcher. "Ha! I'm not scared!" She squeezes the trigger but no bullets came. "Oh shit!" Orange 2 fires the rocket and it hits her and she falls down.

"Ha! You got it!" Orange 3 cheers.

"Alright let's finish it," Orange 2 barks.

****

Orange Leader just stood there watching but then he turns his attention to three Templar mobile suits flying in. He takes off and rams into the middle one knocking it down to the ground. He grabs the one on his right by the arm and thrust into the chest with his left hand and he throws it into the air and the Templar explodes. The last one shoots at him but he expertly dodges the bullets. Orange Leader gets behind the Templar and throws it into a building.

Lorenzo and Adrianna couldn't believe what they were seeing, at first he thought it was her inside the Gundam but here she was right beside him. They both knew in their hearts who was piloting the Gundam.

"I have to get up there and help her!" Adriana screams. They drive until she spots the down Templar. "Stop the truck!" She exits and runs to the Templar. She climbs on it and opens the chest. She examines the pilot for a pulse but it was too late. "Damn you, Zoya!" After removing the pilot she examines the controls and finds it still working.

****

Bernkastel regains consciousness and sees the two enemy mobile suits heading straight for her. "Shit!" She grabs the joint sticks and lifts herself up.

"It's up again!" Orange 2 radios.

"I'll take care of this" Orange 3 declares and charges at her.

Royal barely dodges the axe strike and trips and falls on her ass. Orange 3 raises the axe for the kill. "Die!" Royal catches the axe with both hands and two mechs struggle for a bit but Royal gains the upper hand when it kicks Orange 3 in the crotch and grabs the axe. Royal slashes at the head of Orange 3 and then takes the right arm off. Royal kicks it and starts hacking it until it was completely mangled.

"No!" Orange 2 yells. He was preparing to fire a rocket round but Royal throws the axe into its head. Royal uses her backpack rocket boosters and flies onto Orange 2. "Cynthia!" He screams as Royal stomps on him.

MCPO Cynthia hears it all and starts crying. "Damn you Gundam! Damn you!" She flies away from the military HQ at great speed! "Mario, my love I will avenge you!"

A damaged Templar mobile suit appears and fires at the ship. MCPO Cynthia screams as her ship spins out control and explodes in midair.

****

"Damn, the Templar is losing power! At least I was able to help out a little bit. Bern it's up to you now!"

****

Orange Leader was completely flabbergasted. His entire was squad was wiped out by the Gundam, it was the only one was left and hadn't seen action since the war but it still had plenty of strength. "Who was this pilot? Could it have been the old man?" He would make him pay!

The Royal Gundam looks up, there was only one left but this one was different, this Hunter Zaku was orange with a black cape and an orange mono eye. "It must be the leader," Bernkastel guesses.

The orange monoeye flashes and starts shooting at Royal and it falls. He moves in while shooting. Royal takes off but the bullets strike home. He smiles for it was retreating to the ground. It couldn't beat him in the air. He pursues after Royal while it was running and as he gets closer Royal turns towards him and flies at him and delivers a punch causing him to drop his rifle.

Orange Leader wasn't expecting that but regains his composure, just because he lost his rifle doesn't means he lost. He unsheathes a sword and flies towards Royal. He swings his sword and knocks Royal down. He plunges the sword downward but Royal rolls away. The sword was stuck but he pulls it out in time and strikes Royal who was coming at him but the sword does not slice into it only knocks it down again. He raises the sword but Royal does a sweep low kick tripping Orange Leader.

Royal flies towards the rifle and picks it up. Orange Leader gets up and is met by a hail of bullets but then they stop. He smirks and flies at Royal ready to strike the deathblow but the Gundam bends backwards dodging the attack. Orange Leader turns back around but is hit in the face by his own rifle and then a second time and goes down. Royal unloads bullets into Orange Leader and then grabs the sword and plunges it into the chest. He been tricked, the Gundam knew it couldn't beat him with bullets alone!

"It was a gamble but it paid off, I can't believe I did all this," said Bernkastel panting hard. She pulls out the sword and looks around for signs of anymore enemies but there weren't any. "Thank goodness!" She collapses and then system suddenly shuts down.

Twenty minutes later the chest opens and a soldier appears and sees the unconscious Bernkastel and she's air lifted to a hospital.

****

"We've successfully retrieved the Royal Gundam," an officer reports to Vice Chief Glendarah

"Good work," she says, "Casualties?"

"255 wounded and 70 dead. "None of the other Counsel Members were harmed."

"I see."

Soon the Earth Republic was aware of the situation, their military HQ had been attacked, their New Years/Victory Day parade was ruined and their peace was disturbed.

****

The next day Chief Doris Bonaparte was at a press conference. "Yesterday was to be the start of a brand new year, we went an entire year without death but yesterday changed it. Yesterday we were attacked by the Zoya Empire, 70 lives were lost in both military and civilian. I will continue to preserve the peace that we long sought after. I will not allow them to take away our pacifist constitution!

The Vice Chief glares at her. "Still talking about pacifism." She thought.

****

Bernkastel awakens at Grail General.

"Bernkastel!" Lorenzo hugs his granddaughter.

"Bern! Oh Bern, you were amazing!" Adriana hugs her and cries.

"I'm glad you both are safe. Where's Alex? Is he safe, is he alright?"

"Yes he's fine, he's in the next hall in room 0060, he suffered a minor concussion but he's been awake since yesterday."

"What?! You mean a whole day has passed?!"

"Yes! We've been here all night, he wanted to be by your side but was forbidden from leaving."

"When will I be able to see him?"

"When the doctor gives you the all clear," Lorenzo answers.

frog7
frog7
133 Followers