Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frog7
frog7
133 Followers

The hospital door opens and guards under Vice Chief Glendarah enter. "Pardon the intrusion, I'm Captain Juan and I would like to ask the patient some questions."

"Can't this wait, she just woke up!" Lorenzo snaps.

"We've waited long enough, the threat to our national security is at stake," he counters and turns to Bernkastel. "We saw each other briefly at the parade, well what would have been," he corrects himself.

"Yes I remember and I can answer your questions."

"We've verified that you're currently in college but we have no record of you in the military or piloting school."

"I've never been."

"So I'm guessing your granddad taught you or maybe you Warrant Officer Rin?"

"Neither."

"Alexander Bonaparte, son of Chief of State Doris Bonaparte is your boyfriend, right?"

"Yes."

"Surely he must have taught you?"

"No."

"Then somebody?" She shakes her head. "You expect me to believe that? You were able to perform admirably in the Gundam."

"Before yesterday I've never piloted a mobile suit. I just read the instructions and the adrenaline started pumping."

"Oh come now, you single handedly destroyed five Hunter Zaku mobile suits just on the instructions and adrenaline alone?"

"Well technically it was four, the other was stopped by friendly fire. I did all I could in order to survive. Please I just want to see Alex and go home, I didn't do this on purpose!" She starts to cry.

The officers look at each other and then a phone rings and Captain Juan answers. "Yeah, I understand." He hangs up. "The Vice Chief has called a meeting and wants you two there, unfortunately Ms. Wheat, the doctor has yet to release you so you will stay put, am I understood?"

Bernkastel was surprised by his tone, who did he think he was?! She simply nods.

"I'm not going anywhere!" Lorenzo snaps again.

"Sir we can do this the easy way or the hard way," Captain Juan threatens.

"Grandpa, please, just go with him, I'll be fine."

Lorenzo relents and he and Adriana leave. "We'll be back as soon as possible, Bern," Adriana says.

****

Earth Republic Palace

"Vice Chief, what is the meaning of this?! You called a meeting without my say so?!"

"I'm doing what you should be doing! How many hours have passed huh? You haven't given our troops an order, only to remain alert. We should be discussing contingency plans! We should be out there scouring the cosmos looking for the Zoya Empire!"

"We will but first funeral arrangements must be...."

"It's a waste of time, just gather them up, take them to the wasteland and cremate them," the Vice Chief cuts the Chief of State off. "We need strength not sympathy!"

The Chief of State gazes at her in shock. Footsteps approach and they turn to Lorenzo and Adriana. "Why are you here?"

"Vice Chief invited me which is was awfully nice but at the wrong time."

"How's my future daughter in law?"

"She's good, she'll be released when the doctor says so."

"Oh thank god. She did a great job in the Royal Gundam."

"Yes and barely a scratch on it, that Luna Titanium is really something."

"Nobody else seems to be able to operate the Gundam! It had to be hauled the old fashioned way. Care to explain that!?" Vice Chief Glendarah questions.

"The Royal Gundams were installed with a BOSS (Blood Operator Scanner System) as a fail safe solution just in case they were ever stolen by the Zoya Empire during the war. I repaired it. Warrant Officer Adriana Rin was intended to be its pilot but instead my granddaughter Bernkastel Wheat is the pilot now."

"Can you remove the BOSS?"

"It's a very complex system, removing it now and replacing it with another system will cost time and money, I'll be lucky if I have it done by the end of 2098."

Chief Doris' eyes widen in surprise.

"That's a luxury we no longer have, who knows when the next attack is," Vice Chief Glendarah says.

"If there's another attack," Chief Doris corrects her. "This could have been a rogue faction for all we know."

The Vice Chief rolls her eyes and silence fell in the room.

"If that's it I would like to return to the hospital," Lorenzo says.

"You may go," Chief Doris says. "Oh and good work on your part, Ms. Rin, I will see to it that you are promoted to 2nd Lieutenant."

"Thank you, Ma'am," she salutes her and leaves with Lorenzo.

****

"Mr. Cheź, you have to remove the BOSS as soon as possible. If Zoya has returned then we'll need every available asset, Bernkastel is not a soldier like I am, plus she's terrified of outer space."

"I'm pretty sure I can remove it quickly or get someone else to do it for me."

"So it won't be difficult?"

"Probably not, I was just being dramatic."

"Why?!"

"Because I don't trust them especially Glendarah."

Adriana rolls her eyes. "This is no time to be fighting amongst ourselves."

"Bernkastel would say the same thing and you're right, I can't let my personal feelings get in the way."

Adriana smiles and the two exit the Earth Republic Palace.

****

Grail General

Bernkastel had eaten lunch and was now staring at the ceiling, her thoughts were on the Royal Gundam and Hunter Zakus. Her first sortie even though it was completely by accident, she managed to take out four out of five Hunter Zakus and that meant she was an ace. She was an untrained pilot who became an ace in a day.

****

Marius opens his eyes. He was still alive and strapped to a bed. He struggles a bit and gets loose. He scans his surroundings, it was a hospital. He makes for the door but it opens and a police officer comes in. "I'll check on the pri.....he gasps and pulls his pistol. The other officer joins him. "Put your hands in the air now!" Marius continues walking towards them. The guard shoots him in the kneecap but the bullet bounces off. He looks at his leg and then at the guard and charges at him. The guards fire but the bullets bounce off the armor. He takes down both guards and takes both guns.

He makes his way through the hospital, the hospital staff scream and run away. More police show up but he takes them down.

****

Bernkastel hears the screaming and exits the bed. She opens the door and stops a nurse. "What's going on?"

"That Zoya pilot the police brought in is loose!"

"What?!" I have to get to Alex! Bernkastel takes off. She looks at her room number, it was 0079. "I'm not that far." She turns the next corner and bumps into someone and falls.

She looks at the man staring back at her. He was wearing orange with a black helmet and she was wearing nothing but a hospital gown and barefoot. She never seen this person before and he was pointing two guns at her. He puts one up while still pointing one at her. He offers his hand and she was relived. "He must be special forces," she thought. But the moment he pulls her up he motions her to move with his gun and her heart sank.

He's suddenly jumped from behind. It was Alex. "Run!" He screams. But instead of running she grabs the loose gun. She knew how to shoot for she had a soldier for a BFF and her granddad lived through WWIII. The armored guy overpowers Alex. "Alright stop!" He lets go of Alex but instead of surrendering he pulls out the other gun and aims it at Alex. "No don't!" He was about to squeeze the trigger so she fires but the bullets do nothing. She fires until she runs out of ammo. "Please no," she begs. He fires and she screams but then she realizes that he missed Alex on purpose and he lets out a sinister laugh.

He approaches Bernkastel who was trembling in fear. He fires a shot around her foot and then another and another and another, he was making her dance. He laughs again and then turns to Alex and kicks in the face.

"Please leave him alone," she pleads.

He approaches her. "Looks like you've pissed yourself. Remove them." She does as ordered. Once that was done he gets behind her and puts her hands behind her back and handcuffs them. He takes her away.

****

Lorenzo and Adriana were driving to the hospital but then were blocked off by the police. "What's going on?" He asks.

"There's a situation going on at the hospital."

It wasn't long before the news spread across the Earth Republic. Chief Doris calls Lorenzo to inform him.

Lorenzo: "What! The Zoya pilot was being kept at Grail General Hospital?!"

Chief Doris: "Yes unfortunately."

Lorenzo: "Did you know about this?"

Chief Doris: [pause] "Yes unfortunately."

Lorenzo: "This is the second most foolish thing you've done in your career as Chief of State! My granddaughter and your son are in the same hospital!"

Chief Doris: [sobs] "I know, I know. I'm heading down there myself. See you soon."

Vice Chief Glendarah glares at her. "You should have listened to me! He should have been in the military hospital! Guarded by the military!"

"Communications were still down due to the Minovsky Particles. I wanted him alive at all cost."

"Well at all cost is happening, your son! I'm getting a team together."

"But the police....."

"The police can't handle this!" Vice Chief Glendarah snaps and leaves.

It wasn't long before Chief Doris arrives at the scene. The police and Warrant Officer Rin were prepping to go in. "I'm afraid things have become more complicated," the police chief reports.

"What do you mean?"

"This has turned into a hostage situation. We received a phone call from your son, he says that the Zoya pilot has taken his girlfriend."

Chief Doris' eyes widen in horror.

"If she doesn't come back from this I will never forgive you!" Lorenzo says darkly.

"Likewise," Warrant Officer Rin adds.

****

Grail General

Marius and Bernkastel were going up the stairs. It was quiet save his heavy boots and her muffled noise. He had stuffed her mouth with her pissed soaked tiger striped panties.

He throws her into a room and takes out a phone and calls Chief Doris.

Chief Doris: "Hello?"

Marius: "It's a pleasure to talk to the leader of the Earth Republic."

Chief Doris: "Are you the Zoya pilot?"

Marius: "Affirmative! Now order your subordinates not to enter the hospital or the next thing the bitch sees is the ground."

Chief Doris: "There are people who need medical attention, not everyone can move."

Marius: "Well you should have thought about that."

Chief Doris: "What do you want?"

Marius: "Standby for instructions."

He hangs up the phone and sits in a chair and stares at the ceiling. Bernkastel rolls over and sees him. "That armor! What is he planning? How will I get out of this?" She thought. After staring at the motionless armored guy for twenty minutes she concludes that he must be sleeping and decides to escape. She use all her strength to leap on her feet. She walks slowly to the door and bites the handle. "Almost!" She thought. She opens the door but then it closes with force. She sees the black glove.

"Nice try, I did doze off but now I'm fully awake." He removes her pissed soaked panties.

"You bastard!" She screams.

"Blame the Earth Republic Government and the misfortune of your birth!" He sits down.

"My what?!"

"I know who you are! Your granddad Lorenzo Cheź is the one who caused World War 3."

"What? How dare you! It was you Zoya who decided to make war with the Earth! We were preparing our New Years/Victory Celebration but who decided to come down here and start something!? We live on a scorched earth, a scarred earth and yet instead of peace you still want to fight!"

"Hypocrite! You sit here and talk of wanting peace yet the two Zoya emissaries were not met with the same intentions of your kind!"

"What are talking about?!"

"You know what the fuck I'm talking about!"

"No I don't. I don't know what the fuck you're talking about!"

He take his gun out but then signs and puts it up. "Of course you don't know. You're nothing but a pimped up doll design to please the masses. I know this because when I was young I was ignorant of the schemers of politics."

"What exactly do you want?"

"I could have killed Lorenzo Cheź at anytime but I thought it would be better to destroy everything he holds dear. I was originally just here to scout but then I found out about the Gundam. However it was the only one, the only real threat and since it was only one and owned by Mr. Cheź I thought it was the perfect opportunity to be rid of it once and for all."

"Tell me, were you the pilot of the orange Hunter Zaku?"

"Affirmative."

"Unless I'm talking to the undead, how did you survive? I stuck that sword into the cockpit."

"You did that?! You're telling me a bimbo is the Gundam pilot?!"

"I'm not a bimbo!"

"I've been watching you, poor grades, your fellow classmates don't speak highly of you."

"Why do you think I was in the hospital?"

"You were injured do to collateral damage."

"Nope, I am the pilot."

"You lie, you lie!"

"Why would I lie?"

"I can think of a few good reasons."

"Well I'm not lying!" He fires a dart into her skin. "What did you just shoot me with?"

"True serum. We'll find out the truth." He waits a minute for the serum to take effect. "Are you the pilot of the Gundam?"

"Yes."

"Before yesterday did you have any mobile suit training?"

"No."

He was flabbergasted. "I, a top ace along with 4 professional pilots were defeated by an untrained bimbo?! What the hell is this?!"

"Well technically I defeated four of you, the other person was done in by friendly fire."

He glares at her. "How? Are you by chance a Newtype?"

"Um, I just read the instructions and the adrenaline was pumping, I wanted to live that's all!"

He was silent for a minute and then he spoke. "To answer your question, I saw that sword coming down on me so I unbuckled my seatbelt and leapt out of the way just in time but the impact knocked me out and when I woke I was at this hospital. Now our time is up. Your death will be far sweeter than I thought!" He grabs her by her hair and exits the room.

"No stop! We can talk this out! What happened was a simple misunderstanding!" He ignores her. "Wait please! If you kill me you won't have a bargaining chip to get off Earth!"

"You think I need you to get off Earth? Ha!"

"No please, what if I came with you as your prisoner, I can negotiate peace for the Zoya Empire, we can come to terms!"

"I hate beggars." There was a beeping noise coming from his wrist. He checks it. "The Minovsky Physics level is high but that can't be. They wouldn't be crazy enough to dump Minovsky Particles on the city and their ships are not equipped with beam weapons unless, it's a handheld weapon!" He thought and heads back in the room with her a shield.

He throws her down and dives. "It's most likely a sniper with special goggles that can see through the hospital!" He thought. "I guess I have no choice."

****

"It's been a while since the Hunter Zaku pilot made contact with me, what's he up to?" Chief Doris ponders.

"It won't matter," Vice Chief Glendarah says. "Soon it will be all over."

"Huh?"

Vice Chief Glendarah takes out a walkie. "Captain Juan use the weapon," she radios.

"What kind of weapon?" Chief Doris asks.

"A weapon made from Minovsky Physics. A sniper rifle capable of shooting a beam similar to our Luna defense system. Since bullets don't work I want to try it on him."

"Why wasn't I informed of this new technology?" Chief Doris asks angrily.

"Because you would have blackballed it like you everything else related to our military!"

"With good reason, to want to use a beam weapon on a human being? Inconceivable!"

She rolls her eyes. "Do you have a clear shot, Captain Juan?"

"Yes," he radios back.

Vice Chief Glendarah was about to give the order when Chief Doris' phone rings. "Yes?"

Marius: "I surrender so tell your soldiers to stand down."

Chief Doris: "Ok I understand."

She hangs up the phone. "He surrenders, he's coming out."

"What?!" Vice Chief Glendarah exclaims.

"Yes it's all over."

****

Grail General

Bernkastel breaths a sigh of relief, he was surrendering. "You got lucky, Bimbo!" He leaves the room but not before tearing off her hosptial gown and stuffing her tiger striped pissed soaked panties back into her mouth.

****

The doors to the hospital open automatically and Marius comes out with his hands in the air. One police squad takes him into custody while the other including Warrant Officer Rin enters the hospital. They find the patients including Alex who had stayed behind to find Bernkastel. They eventually find her.

Three hours later the two were allowed to leave, Vice Chief Glendarah had ordered a debrief for Bernkastel but the Chief of State countermanded the order, Bernkastel didn't need to relive the trauma, she needed rest.

Lorenzo takes the three to his house. Alex would be allowed to stay the night. An hour later Lorenzo and Adriana go to the store to get some food, leaving Alex to watch over Bernkastel.

Bernkastel awakens and finds Alex in the living room sitting on the sofa with a sad look on his face. "Alex?"

He looks at her with tears coming out. "Oh Bernkastel!" They embrace. "I'm sorry, I'm so sorry I couldn't protect you."

"It's ok, you tried, you even stayed behind in the hospital to search for me."

"I failed you."

"No you didn't, he had on armor, if it wasn't for that you could have stopped him. You didn't run away, you tried. I love you Alexander Bonaparte." She kisses him. "Alex make love to me."

"Now?"

"Yes, I want to feel you," she cries.

"I'll kill him!"

"Alex please, I want to feel pure again, your warmth."

He nods. She takes a shower first and then he takes one. After they were done they proceed to her room. They both look at each other and begin removing their bathrobes and once they were nude they kiss. "Be gentle," she says. He nods and they kiss again and then he lays her down gently on her bed. He gets between her legs and kisses her pussy lips. Bernkastel lets out a moan as he goes for her clit, kissing, licking and sucking. She starts to get wet and he stops and sticks his fingers inside and she moans loudly when he finds her g-spot. He pulls his fingers out and licks them.

His left hand finds its way to her right breast. He squeezes it gently and the bites her pink nipple gently. He takes the cunt juice soaked fingers out and gently inserts them into Bernkastel's mouth.

A second later he stops and slides his hard dick inside of her and begins thrusting. She moans and groans under his gently assault on her person. He smiles as he watches her breasts bounce.

A second later he had her legs in the air. His balls were hitting her gently with every stroke and she was enjoying every moment of it. He groans loudly and cums inside her. He thrusts a little bit more before pulling out and falling back on the bed. He pants and smiles and he watches his seed spill out of Bernkastel's love hole while she began fingering herself.

He sits in a chair and begins stroking his dick, they moan and groan and then Bernkastel cums and smiles at the liquid running down her legs. "My ass, I'm ready for you to take my ass." She gets her purse and pulls out a jar of anal lube and she walks to him and bends over. He begins massaging her asshole gently with lube. It had displayed some widening with the pink butt plug but it had been removed by the police. As far as everyone knew, the butt plug was part of the sexual humiliation that Bernkastel had suffered and that's the story she was sticking with. No one but Alex needed to know how dirty she truly was.

Once he was good and lubed up she climbs over on him and lowers her ass into his hard dick. He sighs happily as she did it and begins thrusting up and down. Her tits were bouncing up and down against his chest. He pulls her forward and kisses her, their tongues dancing in each other's mouths.

He takes over and picks her up and down by her asscheeks and she leans back a bit. She groans and starts probing the right side of his neck with her tongue and then she switches to left side of his neck and licks it. A second later she climbs off of him and starts riding him reverse style. He cups both breasts gently and then his right hand goes down to her clit and begins pinching it gently.

frog7
frog7
133 Followers