Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 05

Story Info
The Supreme Leader.
6.5k words
4.82
2k
2
0

Part 5 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frog7
frog7
133 Followers

"Wow, we're actually here! I'm actually here!"

"Yes Bern, welcome to the moon."

"Shall I go?"

"We'll go once we get our mobile suits unloaded."

"I'll meet you at the hanger once I use the restroom and put on my normal suit."

"Okay."

Bernkastel grabs the stick and propels herself forward until she reaches the women's restroom. She sits on stall and lets out a sigh and pulls out a picture of her parents. "Mom, dad, I made it, I'm here up in outer space." She starts crying. "I wish you both could see me."

After a few minutes of crying, Bernkastel pulls herself together. She pockets the picture and exits the stall. She washes her hands and once done she makes for the exit. A person in a normal suit appears and blocks her path. She couldn't see who it was for the visor was tinted. "Hello Bimbo." Bernkastel's eyes widen in horror and she's punched in the stomach and knocked out.

Marius proceeds to the cockpit. The copilot turns around and is shot by a silencer followed by the pilot. Marius watches the monitor as the three mobile suits leave the HLV. Once the mobile suits were out he closes the ramp and fires up the engines.

****

Bernkastel awakens and finds herself locked in the brig and her hands in handcuffs behind her back. "At least my piss soaked panties aren't in my mouth this time," she thought. A second later Marius appears. "It's been a while since we last met."

"Where are you taking me?"

"What a stupid question, it should be obvious where I'm taking you but you are a bimbo. Even training won't take that away from you."

"What about the others?"

"It's just you, me and the Gundam."

"You might as well stop this, it won't be long before this HLV is found."

"I'm aware of the space station Beta Britannia and its complimentary patrol of mobile pods but unfortunately for you the booster is fully charged." He leaves her and few minutes later the HLV was moving at great speed.

It wasn't long before he came back.

"So how did you escape?" Bernkastel asks.

"It wasn't hard, honestly your people have such lax security."

"So you just stowed away in the cargo room?"

"Yes, all within a few hours of takeoff."

"Did you...did you kill anybody?"

"Why yes I did, the medic, pilot and copilot," he says delightfully.

"Those were good people you bastard!"

"So were my crew members."

"I don't understand why am I here? You could have just killed me and been done with it. Isn't that what you want?! You won't even allow me to walk away from the Gundam when I had the opportunity."

"When I became a mobile suit pilot I lost to amateurs when I was an amateur. When I became an ace I fought other aces, won some lost some. But the key difference is that they were trained, you on the other hand despite being a bimbo managed to beat me with no training. I can't let something like that go. Remember I told you that I could kill you at anytime and I'm going to kill you and everything your granddad holds dear but when your death comes it will be in your Gundam. Well I'll feed you later so behave yourself."

****

"Shit!" 2nd Lieutenant Adriana Rin screams. "How the hell did this happen?!" It would take five days before reaching the Beta Britannia and the HLV did that in five Earth hours. It didn't take long for them to figure out who did it.

"2nd Lieutenant, what should we do?" Ensign Sean asks.

"Right now our only option is to make for Beta Britannia Station."

"Then what?" Adriana doesn't respond. "2nd Lieutenant?"

Adriana didn't know what else to do. They weren't exactly equip for deep space, there were attempts but most of the resources were allocated to the restoration of the Earth. The Beta Britannia Station was their early warning system. The HLV had an emergency beacon but it was suddenly turned off and no other HLV currently had a booster system like the one they were using so searching for Bernkastel in the vastness of outer space was the equivalent of looking for a needle in a haystack.

****

The booster had stopped for the 6th time. Bernkastel had wondered how far they've been traveling. Would she ever see home again? "Grandpa, Adriana, Alex," she murmurs.

Marius approaches her with some food. "I'm going to open the cell door and remove your handcuffs. If you try anything I will hurt you and it will be painfully slow."

"I won't do anything, I can't fight you well I can but I can't beat you."

"It seems you are smart after all."

"Gee thanks," she says sarcastically.

A few minutes later she was eating.

"It shouldn't be too long now. The booster is really working wonders."

****

The man dressed in silver was making his way through a corridor. He approaches a door and to the right and left were two guards dressed in green and silver. He pays them no attention as he puts in a code and then a rectal scan, a second later a red light switches to blue and confirms him to be Zam Überstein, he enters. As he made his way he could hear moans coming from the Supreme Leader and his woman. He reaches another door but waits outside.

"Ah Überstein."

Überstein didn't have speak.

"You can watch."

"I rather not for such things are of no interest to me."

"Really now?" The Supreme Leader gives the redhead's cherry red pierced nipple a pinch which causes her to moan louder. "You should really consider...ugh!"

"Sir, I've received a message from Marius. It..."

"So he's still alive?" He pauses his thrusts.

"Yes and..."

"Not another word, I'm trying to have a good time. Now enjoy the show."

Überstein's mind was being shown the action. The redhead known as Helga moans loudly as the Supreme Leader pulls her hair. He increase his thrusts and his left hand squeezes her left breast. His balls slapping against her with every thrust.

There was an image of Helga's breasts were bouncing wildly, the happy look on her face and then the Supreme Leader smacks her firm right ass cheek.

He pulls out.

"No please! I need it!" Helga begs. He was mute. "I NEEEEEED IT! FUCK ME! FUCK ME LIKE THE SLUT I AM!"

The Supreme Leader chuckles and shoves his cock back inside Helga. He gives her left asscheek a loud hard smack. He begins slamming into her hard. Her juices were overflowing. He thrusts faster and faster, there was an image of their bodies covered in sweat.

He pulls out of Helga and now has her in missionary and resumes pounding her sweet succulent cunt. Her legs were up in the air. "Ohhh, oh god yes, yes, yes!" She moans happily.

The Supreme Leader leans downwards and kisses Helga passionately on the lips. His hands were working her breasts but despite the sexual images being displayed, Überstein's expression didn't change, it was as expressionless as always.

Helga's legs were now up to her shoulders, her nails were digging into his waist. "Oh god, deeper, deeper! Yes!" He slows for a second but then rams into her again. He leans upwards and pinches her hard clit and then rubs it. She locks her legs around him and thrusts him deeper into her.

The Supreme Leader wasn't going to last much longer so he resumes his hard and fast ramming. "Ugh, ugh, oh, ahh, I'm cumming again! Cumming! Ahhhhhh!" Helga screams. After a few minutes of pounding he screams as well and unleashes his load inside Helga's pussy. He gasps and falls between Helga's breasts. They were gasping for breath and a second later he licks her pierced nipples. He was exhausted but satisfied. He smiles and the image disappears from Überstein's mind.

****

Bernkastel was fast asleep in her cell when she was awoken by Marius. "Wake up, Bimbo!"

"Huh? Professor Kirstein?"

"No you idiot, it's Marius Wing!"

"Oh uh," she wipes the drool from her mouth. "What's up?"

"We're here."

"Where's here?"

He opens her cell. "Come." She follows him to the cockpit and when they get there she looks out the window and gasps for there were 100 ships present. "Welcome to the Dudael Fleet."

The HLV makes its way to largest ship in the fleet. Bernkastel's eyes widen and mouth drops for the ship was completely gold unlike the other ships. The HLV enters the main hanger.

The two exit the HLV and Bernkastel sees people approaching. "It's Marius!" One person says. "He's back!" Another one says. "Victory for Zoya!"

Bernkastel is hauled away into custody again.

Marius makes his way to the Supreme Leader's throne room. On his way he spots Zam Überstein who gives him an expressionless look before moving on.

Marius approaches the throne where the Supreme Leader sat. Marius removes the black helmet revealing short blond hair and salutes the Supreme Leader.

"It seems your journey was rather difficult considering the ship you return in is not the one we sent you out in."

"Well things happened."

"Indeed they have. So that woman you brought, is she the pilot of the Gundam?"

"Yes Sir she is."

"And somehow you thought this would please me?"

"But Supreme Leader I..."

The Supreme Leader eyes widen in anger and then Marius feels pressure in the head and falls to the floor. "You fool! You dare bring that abomination of a machine here! It's a scourge, a scar, a nightmare! You single handedly caused the PTSD of many of our troops! You were better off throwing it into the sun! Your orders were to scout out the land, were they not!?"

"Yes...but!"

"You acted without permission! Your silly little grudge has caused the deaths of your entire squadron! Master Chief Petty Officer Cynthia, Lieutenant Mario, Ensign Dale, Ensign Robert and Ensign Glass! They were good people!"

"But...our...emissaries," Marius struggles to say.

"You think I've forgotten that!? I'm a believer in the three strikes rule. But thanks to you peace might not be possible now! And you kidnap a woman whose worth nothing to us!"

"But...that...was..only...Gundam.......only pilot....possible Newtype."

The Supreme Leader raises an eyebrow and then releases Marius. "Perhaps I've treated you too harshly."

"Permission to speak?" Marius gasps.

"Go ahead."

"I also have reason to believe they're making beam weapons even handheld ones."

"I'll make a note of that. You are confined to your quarters until further notice."

****

A woman with black hair and dressed in all black approaches Bernkastel's cell. "Hey Earth Collation bitch, you'll be dinning with the Supreme Leader this evening, so I'm here to get you. Try anything and you're be thrown into space!"

An hour later Bernkastel was being escorted to a dinning room wearing a red dress. As she made her way two people gaze at her. Their eyes meet, two redheads, one was a woman who glares and the second was a man, his right brown eye and left blue eye were soulless like the expressionless face he had, they go about their business.

They enter the dining room. Bernkastel looks up at the portrait of Zoya, the founder and first empress. She had red hair and purple eyes, she looked absolutely stunning in the portrait, the Empress was a fierce, kindhearted and intelligent woman, the kind of woman Bernkastel wanted to be like in order to rid herself of her bimbo status.

A few seconds later a man dressed in all gold appears and the staff members kneel. "You kneel as well, bitch!"

"I rather stand."

"What you say?!" The woman was about to strike Bernkastel but then she stops. "But Sir she...very well. He says he'll let it slide."

"What I didn't hear anything."

"You maybe seated," a voice suddenly says in Bernkastel's mind.

"What? That wasn't my thought."

"Over here." She looks at the man dressed in gold smiling at her, his skin was extremely pale and he had blond dreadlocks. "Greetings, I'am Dudael Supreme Leader of Zoya."

"How come I can hear your voice in my head?"

"I'm communicating to you telepathically. I will answer your questions Miss Bernkastel Wheat. You may speak."

"You know my name?" She questions.

"Indeed I do."

"You didn't open your mouth."

"I'm a mute so this is how I speak. Your name is Bernkastel Wheat, pilot of the Royal Gundam, you're parents Vega and Maya Wheat were deep space explorers, super nova took them from you. You have my condolences. You have only recently conquered your fear of outer space travel."

"How do you know all this?"

"I can read minds so I know your whole history. I'am sorry for Marius' behavior towards you and the people of the Earth Republic, his job was reconnaissance but he acted on his own accord."

"Can you really blame him, he's claims that both of your embassies seeking peace were destroyed by us. Wait? I'm defending his actions!?"

The Supreme Leader chuckles. "No doubt you're a little confused but what he says is true but I'm still open to negotiations. Marius claims your grandpa Lorenzo Cheź caused World War III which is not entirely accurate."

"What do you mean?"

"It's not my place to say."

"But my grandpa doesn't know and neither do I and Marius refuses to tell me. Couldn't you just tell me?"

"No because what we have here is cause and effect, an opportunity arose and Zoya took advantage of it, simple as that. Now you wish to know what a Newtype is. Well you are standing in the presents of one."

Bernkastel gasps.

"Yes I am a Newtype or at least I was dubbed that."

"What do you mean?"

"Back in the Earth Days, Emperor Wilhelm and Empress Fredericka were... They were whoremongers. I myself don't even know if the Emperor is my biological dad or if the Empress is my biological mom. Only the true heir who's born from them could sit on the throne, as for the rest of us, we were just the bastard litter sent to a lab specializing in the creation of super soldiers."

"What?!"

"Yes, they perform all kinds of experiments on us, many of my siblings died, I was the only one to display powers and because of that I was labeled a new type of human, the next stage in human evolution, Newtype for short. Five of us managed to escape during the war. I am the only one left and I am the Supreme Leader. I am not the emperor because what you see here is not an empire, we're simply the Zoya Remnant. A remnant of a dead empire. When you saw that portrait you were imaging what would Empress Zoya say if she could see what her children had done to the world."

The food is presented and the two begin eating. "This meat is good, what is it?" Bernkastel asks.

"It's salmon, you've never had salmon before?"

"Nope, but I have heard of salmon, it's a type of fish and I guess I'm wrong about calling it meat. Our world is badly damaged, the oceans are radioactive so we don't eat the seafood due to possible radiation sickness. I myself encountered an enormous eel and a three eyed fish. We have limited fresh water so we preserve as many species of animals as we can."

There was silence between then and then he communicates via telepathy again, "I read your mind again and the situation is grimmer than I thought, Zoya, what you call the Earth Republic is the only livable country left. Let's enjoy the meal and speak no more of this until tomorrow."

They ate in silence and then afterwards Bernkastel is escorted back to her cell.

****

Überstein enters the Supreme Leader's chambers. "Sir, Lady Helga is most displeased that you had dinner with that woman."

"I know what I'm doing. That woman could possibly be a Newtype."

"Correct me if I wrong but I didn't think you heeded the words of Marius Wing."

"Normally I don't but I must know for sure. She beat him and his squadron members with no training just the manual and adrenaline pumping or something more."

"Even if she is a Newtype she's still Earth Coalition which makes her an enemy."

"Not if negotiations can be achieved."

"What about Marius? You know he's a loose cannon."

"Of course, that's the reason I sent him, but I didn't expect him to return. I was sure he would be killed and when negotiations took place I would label him as a renegade. Unfortunately with this girl being the granddaughter of his hated enemy, negotiations are threatened so I may have to remove him."

"Just say the word and I'll have my men do it immediately."

"No we cannot kill him, unfortunately his death will cause a division within our ranks and we cannot afford another civil war."

"So by removing him you mean putting him back in the prison he crawled out from."

"Of course. But have your men watch him for now."

"Yes Sir."

****

Bernkastel awakes. "Well another day." She wonders how long they were planning to keep her there. The Supreme Leader seemed like a nice guy but he was Zoyanese and the leader so she could not trust him.

Some guards including the female known as Selena approach her. "Ah the Earth Coalition bitch is awoke. Did you have a good sleep?"

Bernkastel was silent.

"Here's breakfast, we'll return later."

An hour later the guards return and Bernkastel is let out to wash up. She is allowed to return to her room onboard the HLV to pick out some clothes for the day.

"The Supreme Leader would like to see you."

Bernkastel is escorted to the Supreme Leader's chambers.

"Good morning, Ms. Wheat, did you have a good sleep?"

"Yes."

"Good, have you eaten?"

"Yes."

"Come with me, I have something to show you."

They make their way to the main hanger where the Supreme Leader's private shuttle was waiting. As he passes by the pilots and crew salute him. Helga was angry upon seeing the two walking together.

"Your ship is ready Sir," Überstein announces and his eyes shift to Bernkastel who suddenly feels uncomfortable.

"Good, I won't be long."

Twenty minutes later the shuttle leaves.

"So that was the Gundam pilot?" the blonde with a green headband known as Holly asks.

"Yeah that's her," the man with brown hair known as Brax answers.

"Humph!"

"Were you able to get the Gundam working, Captain?" Helga asks.

Brax shakes his head. "We can't move it at all, it has some sort of lock in place."

"Give me some time and I'll get it working and then we can send it off into the sun!" The redhead known as Magnolia says bitterly upon meeting them.

"In meantime Überstein, you keep watch over her," Helga orders.

"You didn't even need to say it."

"Still though, she's not a bad sight," Captain Brax smiles and then receives an elbow blow to the stomach by Magnolia.

****

"So where exactly are we?" Bernkastel asks.

"We're at the edge of the Solar System."

"Wait really?"

"Yes, far from the Earth Coalition Forces."

Bernkastel looks out a window and sees a large ship, it was far bigger than the Supreme Leader's ship The Ultimate.

A few minutes later they arrive.

"Put on a gas mask," The Supreme Leader orders. "What we're on is a colony ship."

"A colony ship?"

"Yes, now follow me."

They make their way to a hallway and once they enter Bernkastel's eyes widen in horror for there were skeletons of men, women and children everywhere.

"What is this?"

"It was called the space colony but we call it the space coffin. And what you see are the citizens of Zoya."

"What happened?!"

"The Earth Coalition is what happened. They gathered the citizens up, shipped them off into outer space and then they gassed the colony. Zoya had about 2.5 billion people." They go deeper into the colony and no matter where Bernkastel looks there was nothing but skeletons.

"Why are you showing me this?"

"So you would understand. This is our fate."

"No, no! This can't be right! The Earth Republic would never do this!"

The Supreme Leader grabs her and pulls her close to him and her mind is suddenly flooded with his memories. She could see the people dying and gas masks were being handed to him and his siblings. Bernkastel falls to her knees crying.

"I'm sorry but you had to know and what is worse is that this happened post war."

Bernkastel's was in complete shock.

"That's right, after the war ended The Earth Coalition became the Earth Republic and June 2070 is when this occurred. Let's return."

frog7
frog7
133 Followers
12