Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

They were soon back on The Ultimate and the Supreme Leader continues to show her around despite the fact she has no energy to continue. He shows her their farms and then the cloning facility. "This is where we clone animals and use them for food, or at least we did."

"What do you mean?" Bernkastel asks, regaining her ability to speak.

"The power went out and we weren't able to get it back online and food supplies are down along with water. We only have enough until 2100 and its June 2098. Bernkastel we're desperate, we wanna go home. I sent two emissaries and both were wiped out. As you can imagine there were more of us when we were driven off Earth but the journey was long and tedious and then civil war erupted between us and I ended up killing my other siblings. I didn't want to but they forced my hand. We're all that is left of Zoya. We don't have the means to terraform so unless we return to Earth, extinction is our fate. We're no longer the people we once were. I'm only holding you here for a while and then I'll send you back for I need your help."

"What can I do?"

"You can get them to listen."

"But I'm just a pilot."

"Oh you're much more than that, you're the future daughter in law of the Chief of State, that gives you some power."

"My boyfriend and I are having some problems but after what I've seen today I can't help but feel sorry for you so I will do what I can."

He smiles.

****

Bernkastel is escorted to a room. "This is where you'll be staying for the time being, Earth Coalition bitch!" Sergeant Selena snares.

As they enter Bernkastel gazes at it in awe. "It's nice."

"This was MCPO Cynthia's room, one of the soldiers you murdered!" Bernkastel has her head down. "Your crocodile tears means shit! This is more than what you deserve Earth Coalition bitch!"

"I'm not a member of the Earth Coalition Force, 2070 is when the war ended and I was born May 2078, 8 years afterwards as a member of the Earth Republic," she explains softly.

"Earth Coalition, Earth Republic make no difference to me, a bitch is still a bitch and you deserve to die like one!" Sergeant Selena spits in Bernkastel's face and walks away.

"This is nothing, the old me would have broken down or quite possibly tore the bitch a new one but I'm in enemy territory now, I shouldn't expect to be liked. But still to be moved to a room instead of a cell, things are looking up a bit," Bernkastel says to herself.

The hours pass on and Bernkastel is soon served dinner and then spends the rest of her time reading a book. She puts the book down for a minute and gazes at the ceiling and smiles. "The Supreme Leader wants peace, I want peace and Chief Bonaparte wants peace, I'll have no problem with negotiations. When this is all over I'll be legendary! Alexander will admit he was wrong and then we'll get married and he'll literally kiss my feet every night, Marius will be nothing but a red faced fool and no one will call me a bimbo ever again!" She thought.

****

Überstein's eyes narrowed for the young woman known as Bernkastel Wheat was smiling about something but what was it? "Clearly she's up to something," he concludes. There was a knock on the door. "Come in."

It was Captain Brax. "I brought you a coffee. So how is our guest?"

"Nothing unusual so far, she went to the bathroom, she's eaten and reading a book. Oh and she did smile. That smile makes me uneasy."

"She's probably just happy to still be alive and not in the cell," Captain Brax explains.

"Or something else," he answers darkly.

"You checked everything in her room in the HLV?"

"Why is that even a question?" He counters annoyed.

"So she's clean."

"Too clean."

"So I guess this will be an all nighter, huh?"

"Damn right, she's not going anywhere without me knowing, even if she goes to the bathroom again I'll be watching."

"Wait, you got cameras in the bathroom?!"

"Yes I do. She could easily take advantage of the bathroom and write messages to the enemy and we would never know. It may seem extreme but I am prepared to go that far for Zoya."

"The Supreme Leader is going to let her go eventually so there's not really a need to go that far..." His voice trails off and then he smirks. "I didn't think you were one of those types but you're still a man after all."

"What do mean?"

"She might be ECF but still she's a woman."

"I only act out of the survival of Zoya not your mindset, Captain."

"I heard Earth is quite bad, in fact aside from the homeland and us up here, the human race is down to its knees so someone has to be eager to spread his seed so why not start with her?"

"You irritate me Captain, there's the door."

Captain Brax heads out but stops, "We both know you will do what is necessary to ensure the survival of Zoya and when you get down to it they're no different from us." With that he leaves.

Überstein turns to the screen and resumes watching Bernkastel. The hours pass but nothing changes. He goes to the bathroom once but even then he has someone else take over watch.

Bernkastel yawns and puts up the book. She begins stripping out her clothes. He watches intensely for wires or anything that would set off a red flag but nothing. Once she was completely naked she grabs her bathrobe and heads to the bathroom.

She knew water was more scarce here than on Earth so she would only have ten minutes to enjoy a nice hot shower. He watches intensely as the water hits her. She reaches for the bottle of body wash/shampoo/conditioner and pours it into the wash cloth and begins scrubbing her body. She starts with her face and downward, she reaches her breasts and scrubs them real good, switching between hands and then she goes slowly across her belly and continues downward.

He could see there was no pubic hair, "She must have shaved recently," he surmises. She was now throughly washing her pussy. "She's spending a little too much time down there, maybe she has something stuffed in there. He zooms in on her pussy but she finishes and there was nothing there except a clean female sex organ. She finishes her thighs and goes down to her feet and then the water rinses the soap off. She pauses to think for a minute.

"What are you thinking about?" He takes the opportunity to zoom in on her eyes, he had to know if they were real or fake for they could also be used to collect data. At that moment he raises an eyebrow for her eyes were a deep shade of purple and they were real. Her eyes were the same color as the first empress, he knew they were rare and never seen anybody else with them but this woman, an enemy had the same eye color as Empress Zoya?! He becomes captivated by her eyes.

He zooms in on her eyes and then she moves to gets more body wash and begins scrubbing the back of neck and then her back, she turns around and he becomes aware of the rest of her body. She was beautiful, this woman was simply beautiful. He could see her scrubbing her beautiful ass. A second later she turns and reaches for the bottle but it falls and behind her so she turns again and bends down unknowingly giving Überstein a full view of her ass up in the air.

Sweat pops from his brow and even though his face was still emotionless he couldn't take his eyes off her ass. She picks up the bottle and pours some more liquid on the towel and resumes scrubbing. He wonders how soft her legs were?

A few minutes later she turns off the water, dries herself off and puts on the bathrobe. Überstein finally comes back to his senses. He realizes that for the first time in five years since the civil war ended he was rock hard.

She blow drys her hair and then exits the bathroom. He watches as she puts on a white lace thong and then a white t-shirt but nothing else. He could see her hard nipples through the plain white tee. Was she really just going to sleep that? He wonders.

She climbs into bed and turns off the light.

Überstein just sat there, even though his face was emotionless his heart ached for this woman, she was perfect, her blue black hair which was as rare as her purple eyes, her face had no blemish, her lips, breasts, stomach, legs, ass, oh and he saw her pussy, everything about her was flawless and yet she was his enemy, how could someone be so beautiful and yet an enemy?

He realizes that his cock was still erect and it showed no sign of going soft anytime soon. Should he do it, should he relive himself? Was it wrong? He swore never engaged in self pleasure, he considered himself beyond such things, he wanted nothing more than to serve the Supreme Leader, to him that was the only self gratification he was entitled to. But now this woman had come here and gotten him all riled up, what could he do, could he bare it?

"You're still a man after all," Captain Brax had said. And he was right Überstein was human not a machine even though he would like to be. He was a man and it was natural to be attracted to the opposite sex. She might be the enemy but she was still a woman. "Fuck it," he finally says in his monotone voice. It's not like he was in the dark about what everybody else did, for goodness sake they had a whole pleasure section aboard the ship where his comrades would go and relive stress and for many out in the open.

He nods to himself and unzips his pants, he pulls down his boxers and looks back at the screen, Bernkastel was fast asleep unaware that she was being watched. He pulls out his cock and begins wanking. His expression didn't change one bit as goes back and forward slowly. He wonders how Bernkastel's hands would feel around his cock or even better her mouth. He slowly picks up speed as he imagines her slowly removing her bra and thong and then she turns around and shakes her sexy ass in his face.

She approaches him and he would take hold of her soft breasts and gently taking one of her nipples into his mouth, he would give her asscheek a squeeze. He increases speed as he images exploring her mouth with his tongue and then he would kiss her other lips. He wonders what a woman's juice would taste like. He groans and his load erupts and some of it lands on the monitor, right on the face of the sleeping Bernkastel.

"God damn it," he murmurs to himself in his monotone voice upon realizing what he's done.

****

Helga wasn't happy at all. "How could you have dinner with her?!"

"It was just a meet and greet, I needed know if she was a Newtype or not."

"Does it really matter?"

"It matters to me! You know what they did to me and my siblings!" The Supreme Leader turns away from her. "Sometimes I feel alone, like nobody understands me. Of what I've been through. Someone who can understand what it's like."

Helga approaches him from behind and puts her arms around him. "You're not alone, I understand you and we've all been struggling, we don't care if you're a Newtype or not. You're our leader, our Supreme Leader and the rebirth of Zoya will come through you, no one else, not that Gundam pilot, not Marius or anyone else."

"I love you, Helga."

"I love you too, Dudael and don't you forget it!" She pokes him in the back.

"Aside from being a possible Newtype and the key to negotiations between us and the Earth Republic she means nothing to me, you're the only one who's in my heart."

With that said, Helga slides her right hand down to his pants and reaches inside for his cock. She slowly begins wanking it. The Supreme Leader lets out a moan. Her left hand slides in and plays with his balls. She picks up speed with her right hand going back and forward. She could feel some precum so she stops and pulls out to lick her fingers. Her left hand reaches for his cock and picks up where the right hand left off. She takes her time savoring to delicious treat on her hand. She starts with the pinky, sucking it slowly. "Hmmmm." Next was her ring finger, there was a little bit more cum but it made no difference to her as licked and sucked. She gets to her middle finger, "finger licking good," she laughs. Next was the index finger and finally her thumb which she hadn't suck on since she was a baby.

She ceases the wank and gives her left hand the same treatment. Her right hand was caressing his stomach and upwards to his chest. She tugs his pierced nipples and after finishing the salty treat on the left hand, she turns him around locks lips with him. They both moan as they explore each other's mouths with their tongues as they always done but each time it only got better. She breaks off the kiss and pushes him down on the bed. She removes her black striped pink panties and straddles his face. He grabs hold of her ass cheeks and inserts his tongue inside her pussy.

He squeezes and pulls her asscheeks hard. She moans as she feels his tongue on her clit. She starts grinding her hips against his face and gently caresses her bra covered breasts.

A few seconds later she slides his pants down and then his underwear. She begins kissing the head and then the shaft and balls and then begins licking the head, shaft and balls. She rubs her face against his cock, getting precum on her face cheeks and a little bit on her nose. She giggles and then she opens her mouth and consumes his cock. She bobs her head up and down as he bobs his head licking and sucking her pussy.

As he pulls her asscheeks apart he licks his index finger and gently inserts it into her asshole. She groans as he does it. He goes in and out slowly. A second later he pulls his finger out and insert his tongue into her asshole. "Oh god yes!" She cries out happily.

He smacks her right asscheek and then the left asscheek. She increases the speed on her sucking and wanking of his cock and then releases his cock from her mouth with loud pop that sounds like the cork of a champagne bottle. She did this several times.

While rimming her asshole, his fingers on his left hand was busy drilling her pussy. They were getting soaked with her pussy juices. He pulls his tongue out of asshole and back in pussy, drinking as much juice as he possibly could, burying his face in her. She suddenly increases the speed of the humping of his face. She wasn't worried about suffocating him and neither was he, in fact this would be the way he wanted to go. Died from being buried in pussy.

It wasn't long before her mouth was full of his sperm and she pulls out again to swallow it. She licks his load off her lips and a second later she dives back in. He groans as his cock releases more of his load into her mouth. After she finished swallowing the last load she releases his cock and cleans it with her tongue.

The Supreme Leader had stopped, he just laid there enjoying Helga's pussy buried in his face. Eventually she rolls off of him. She looks back at him smiling at her, his face shiny from her pussy juice. She unhooks her black striped pink bra and tosses it aside. She begins to squeeze and fondle her tits. The Supreme Leader was getting hard again.

Helga straddles him again but in reverse, she slowly lowers herself onto his cock and they both groan. Hela begins going forward and backwards slowly. "Oh fuck," he moans happily. "Überstein doesn't know what he's missing," he thought. She starts picking up speed thrusting up and down. He reaches for her jiggling asscheeks and squeezes them. He smacks both cheeks again. "So perfect!"

He takes over by thrusting his hips into her. "Oh god yes!" She moans and falls back as he continues thrusting into her faster. He takes hold of her breasts, squeezing and pinching her hard pierced nipples.

He slows down and then pulls out. He kisses her on the cheek and then climbs off from under her and then approaches her and gets on the bed and spreads her legs apart. He enters her and resumes thrusting into her. She throws her arms around him and kisses him. They both moan and groan. He goes faster and faster into her, her juices were flooding out on the bed. "Oh god I'm cumming! I'm coming!" He couldn't last much longer either and after she came and after a few minutes of thrusting he pulls out and wanks his load into her face. She giggles as his load hits her. She sucks out the remains and uses her fingers to swipe the cum off her face and lick it.

Thirty minutes later they lay together holding hands. "We will set foot on Earth again and rebirth Zoya and afterwards you will give birth to my offspring," He declares and kisses her.

To be continued...

12