Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

seemed familiar and yet..." He thought.

****

The Ultimate

Two days later Bernkastel was feeling better and was running around her hospital room. The Supreme Leader appears, "Ah, it seems that you healed up quite nicely."

Bernkastel instantly turns, "Um yes, Sir!" She says sheepishly and salutes him.

He smiles.

"Um Sir, I wish to know where Royal is?"

"Royal? Ah yes, the Gundam, it's in the main hanger being repaired for it was badly damaged, the head had to be completely removed and will take time."

"I understand."

"Ms. Wheat, I'm granting you the rank of Ensign."

"What?! Me a junior officer, but why?"

"According to our rules only officers are allowed to pilot mobile suits and since you're one of us now you will abide by our rules so you will either accept the rank or relinquish the Gundam to someone else. The only reason you were even allowed to pilot the Gundam was because of the BOSS. So choose."

She sighs, "I'll accept my new promotion."

"Excellent, you'll be assigned to my Alpha Shrike Mobile Suit Group and the same room you stayed in last time will be your permanent room now. Proper clothing will be provided upon your discharge. Oh and take it easy, you should be resting not running around."

A few hours later Bernkastel was discharged and escorted to her room in a wheelchair.

She gazes at the room, "This place hasn't changed a bit." She collapses on the bed. "Even the bed smells the same. But is it really my room? Am I not just replacing a dead woman? Or maybe I'm replacing myself?" She was about to cry but then there was a knock at the door. "Come in." The door opens revealing Captain Brax. "Brax!" She beams. "It's good to see you!"

"Good to see you too. I brought you something." He reveals Haro.

"Haro! Oh thank you!"

Haro starts flapping its wing like ears towards her, "Bernkastel! Bernkastel! You all better?"

"Yes Haro I'm better."

"Also this," He hands her the picture that Adriana kept. "It was very important to you obviously so I held on to it."

"Oh Brax, I don't know how to thank you."

"You helped us out so there's no need for it. Of course if you really want to thank me you can suck me off."

"Oh Brax," she shakes her head and laughs.

"Hey the only thing better than making war is making love."

"True." She sighs, "From the beginning all I wanted was peace, stability and prosperity for us all but...."

"You're one of us now so we will achieve it."

"I'm not officially one of you until tomorrow."

"As far as I'm concerned the moment you declare your intentions on the battlefield you were already one of us."

She smiles.

"Well I should get going before Magnolia kills me. Glad you're back, if there's one thing I hate more than war it's killing women especially beautiful women like yourself."

Bernkastel blushes, "See you later, Brax."

Once was he gone Bernkastel's smile fades and she breaks down again.

****

Überstein relives his subordinate on watch. "Anything?" He asks.

"She was crying for two hours but now nothing."

Überstein gazes at her reading a book like last time. "You call that nothing? You're supposed to be competent. Go before I have you removed," he says monotonously.

"Back to this again?" Captain Brax asks upon entering.

"What do you want, Captain?"

"You know she's single now, right?"

"It matters not."

"She's one of us, the Supreme Leader read her mind. You saw her destroy many Templar mobile suits."

"Captain, if you had any sense you would have saw what I saw."

"What?"

"She destroyed the Templars yes but, she only went for the head and limbs. She completely avoided the cockpit torsos, you know where the pilot operates."

Captain Brax was stunned. "But he read her mind, there was no deception."

"Deception is the point, when she went back to Earth she obviously told them of the Supreme Leader's power. We know very little of what a Newtype is capable of and they had plenty of time to come with up counter move. I do not trust her and her beauty will not sway me to think otherwise."

"Very well, the real truth will reveal itself in time," Captain Brax says and leaves.

****

The next day Bernkastel showers and puts on her new bronze military uniform dress. She's escorted to the Supreme Leader's throne room where he sat waiting. She salutes him and he salutes back, she glances at a few others present including Überstein with his emotionless face and Admiral Terrence. "Are you ready to recite the oath?"

She nods and bends the knee. "I Bernkastel Wheat, pledge my mind, body & soul in fealty to Zoya. No matter be it peace or war I will uphold the values of Zoya until death do I part."

"You may rise." He approaches her and presents her the rank of Ensign. "You are now Ensign Bernkastel Wheat of the Zoya Remnant."

"Thank Sir!" She salutes him again and he returns the salute.

"You're dismissed."

Bernkastel makes her way to the mess hall, two men dressed in black and gray salute her and she returns the salute as she passes by. As she was about to turn down the next hall Sergeant Major Selena appears and their eyes meet and Selena immediately walks on. "Sergeant Major," she calls. "Sergeant Major." Selena stops. "It seems we have a bit of a problem here."

"I see no problem."

"I see no problem, Ma'am! And I do see a problem so how about we replay or would you rather me report your ass?!" Selena reluctantly salutes Bernkastel and she returns the salute. "You're not saluting me but the rank and don't you forget it!"

Selena leaves and Bernkastel shakes her head.

She reaches the elevator and waits for a second and then it opens and there was a young woman with red hair inside wearing the same bronze outfit as her. Their eyes meet and the woman gasps in happiness. "You're the Gundam pilot! Oh and I see you're the rank of ensign as well!"

"Ensign Bernkastel Wheat at your service."

"Ensign Meghan Lamb." She was about to salute but remembers she didn't have to.

"Take it easy."

"Well I...uh...I don't know what to say, I just feel honored being in your presences."

Bernkastel was silent for she remembers getting all that praise back on Earth but now it was meaningless to her.

"Are you heading to the mess hall as well?"

"Yes."

"So can I get a picture with you?"

Bernkastel was surprised that a Zoyanese wanted her picture, "Sure."

They smile and Meghan takes the picture. "I'll send you a copy."

The elevator stops and they get off and enter the mess hall. "Ah I see it hasn't changed a bit since I was held captive," she thought. She gazes at the many comrades present, and the colors they wore. She now fully understood that the Zoya military color hierarchy was based on The Great Image of Daniel 2 in the Bible. The Enlisted wore black and gray which represents Iron & Clay-Feet and Toes, Non Commission Officers wore black which represents Iron-Legs, Junior Officers wore Bronze-Belly and Thighs, Senior Officers wore Silver-Chest and Arms and Gold was reserved only for the Supreme Leader, Lady Helga and other members of the royal family like the Emperor and Empress before them-Head.

They grab breakfast and Bernkastel follows Meghan to a table where other bronze dressed members sat but as she begins to sit Magnolia stops her. "These seats are reserved so go eat somewhere else!"

"Oh okay, I understand," Bernkastel says disappointedly.

"Meghan sit, I have to talk to you."

"Ok Commander," she says sadly and sits down. "Sorry, Bernkastel."

"It's alright." She finds an empty table and sits. "This is nothing new to me, sigh sort of wish Überstein was here," she thought.

****

Captain Brax, dressed in silver walks to the podium and next to him was his second in command Commander Magnolia Vance. They both looked at the men and women assembled before them. "Shrikes I have news. I'll be piloting the new experimental Gargoyle Fighter, the rest of you have been chosen to pilot the new Rick Diamond mobile suit that's being constructed. We'll be getting them within a few months." The Alpha Shrikes start cheering. "The controls will be quite similar to a Hunter Zaku but we'll be training twice as hard but not today, as a reward for your hard work we've been given the rest of day off, dismissed!"

Bernkastel was quite happy with the rest of her new comrades getting new mobile suits, with the upgraded suits and her Royal Gundam they would be even stronger than ever. She heads back to her room.

Time passes, she had eaten lunch and dinner and was planning to shower and turn in early as soon as she got to the end of the chapter of the book she was reading but then there was a knock at the door. "Hey Bernkastel it's me, Meghan, are you in there?"

Bernkastel opens the door.

"Are you busy?"

"Well no but um...."

"Then come with me!" She says happily.

"I guess." Bernkastel puts on her shoes and two head off. "Where are we going?"

"You'll see."

They make their way until they reach a room. Meghan knocks on the door. "Who is it?"

"Ensign Meghan Lamb." The door opens and two women enter and see Captain Brax and some other men in there. "I brought her."

"What's all this?"

"You're one of us now so we're going to celebrate," Captain Brax explains and presents a bag of marijuana.

Bernkastel has a big smile on her face.

"So you have done this before?" Meghan asks.

"I've been burning grass since my junior year of high school," Bernkastel answers proudly.

"Told ya, but you didn't want to listen to me," Captain Brax says smugly.

"Ok, ok I understand. So what's high school?"

"Oh school for teenagers."

"18 must count then."

"You're 18?"

"Yep, I'm the youngest one in the Zoya Remnant and the last child to be born, after me there were just simply no more resources for offspring so you either pull out or have sterilization fluid."

"Yep our little Meghan is all grown up and thinks she knows everything," Captain Brax laughs.

"Alright enough, pass the damn weed."

Bernkastel watches as he starts distributing the goods. He licks it, rolls it and lights it. He takes a few puffs. "Ah!" He sighs happily and passes the joint to Bernkastel. "It's been too long, I had to stop because my classmates didn't speak highly of me and my ex was on the road to becoming a politician, coming to class high and smelling like weed wasn't a good look." Captain Brax smiles, "You're single now." Bernkastel didn't respond only inhales and exhales.

"Ok my turn, my turn!" Meghan shouts.

"Hey calm all that childish shit!" Captain Brax snaps.

"Yes Sir," she says sadly.

"Here you go," Bernkastel says and hands her the joint.

As Meghan inhales and exhales she begins coughing.

"That's what you get for being inpatient with those short puffs of yours." Captain Brax says.

"Water, water!"

"Moses, give her some water."

"Wait, the joint first," he says. Meghan reluctantly hands over joint to Moses. "Teaching your ass a lesson." He takes a couple puffs before passing it to the next man.

"I remember when I introduced marijuana to Adriana by putting it in those brownies, so unexpected, so funny seeing her in her state," she thought. "Oh Adriana, grandpa, no I mustn't cry, this is a party, I'm the newest member of the Alpha Shrike Group."

"Here Bernkastel, it's your turn," Captain Brax says.

Bernkastel smokes some more, "Brax, it's out." He lights it again. "Ah there we go."

After the weed was finished, Meghan, Bernkastel and the men save Brax head up to the pleasure deck.

"I'm not sure I'm ready for this," Bernkastel says nervously.

"Oh come on, you've been to the pleasure deck many times," Meghan says.

"Yeah to clean, not exactly to....you know."

"Hey Captain Brax says you're single now so why not live it up."

"Meghan says good things now," Moses agrees.

"So I take it you're not a virgin?" Bernkastel questions Meghan.

"Nope lost mine when I turned eighteen, literally a week before negotiations because I knew if things went south and they did I wasn't going to die a virgin. Of course thanks to you I get live it up all over again."

"So are you virgin, Wheat?" Moses asks.

"Lost mine junior year, in fact the same day I lost my lungs virginity."

The other start laughing. "Lungs virginity, that's a good one," Moses says.

The elevator stops and some other Shrike members enter. "Hey Meghan, heading up there too?" Holly asks.

"You know it!"

"What's she doing here?!" Abigail glares at Bernkastel.

"Come on now, she's the newest member of the Shrikes, she's one of us."

"Meghan's right," the Shrike Tsukiyomi says. "She's here to enjoy the fruits of her labor, thanks for keeping the pleasure deck clean, in fact you should consider doing that rather than piloting, leave that to the professionals."

Bernkastel was angry.

"You ladies belittle her yet she pretty much single handedly turn the tide of the negotiation battle in our favor, thus allowing us to retreat safely." Moses counters. "Thank you for the assistance, Bernkastel."

She nods and the two were silent for they knew it was true. The silence carried on until they hear the sounds of pleasure, they had arrived.

The doors open and they see several people getting it on. They head out and make their way to the nearest locker room to strip. Bernkastel hesitates. "Well let's join them," Moses says. Bernkastel nods and follows him. Even though Bernkastel was in the men's locker room it didn't matter. As she enters she glances at one of the showers occupied by two men spit roasting a woman.

She finds an empty locker and starts stripping but only leaving her bra and underwear on. A second later she steps out with the men but was hesitant about joining in. She spots Meghan on her knees, she unzips the pants of Admiral Terrence! Bernkastel was flabbergasted for Admiral Terrence was a big man. She wonders if such thing would fit inside her own cunt.

Meghan eagerly takes the Admiral's cock inside of her mouth, she goes back and forth making slurping sounds. Admiral Terrence groans and place one his large hands on Meghan's head. He eventually releases her head and she takes it out and licks the shaft and then the balls and mouths them. Bernkastel couldn't take her eyes off Meghan.

Admiral Terrence signals to one of his subordinates Lucas to come over and at once Meghan begins sucking him off as well. "Hmmm," she moans. She fondles the Admiral's balls with her left hand.

She switches back to the Admiral while stroking Lucas. Lucas cups her naked left tit and then pinches the left nipple. The Admiral pinches her right nipple getting it all good and erect. Meghan strokes both of them off and then slowly takes both cocks into her mouth. She slowly bobs her head forward and backward. Bernkastel was stunned, and a little jealous for Meghan just recently turned eighteen and was acting like a professional.

Admiral Terrence picks Meghan up and takes her a bench and once he was seated he lowers her down on cock. He slowly lifts her up and down, her breasts were bouncing to the rhythm. After a few minutes had passed he pauses and takes his cock out and puts it in her anus and holds both thighs, parting her legs so Lucas could insert his cock into her pussy. "Oh yes! Yes, yes, yes, YES." She moans.

"That's right take it all!" Admiral Terrence shouts.

Lucas takes hold of her left breast again and gives the right nipple a lick and chews on it.

"Oh don't stop! Mouth those tits, mouth'em hard!"

"Oh god," Lucas moans and mouths on her left nipple. He and Admiral thrust harder into her and she screams.

The two men continued thrusting, causing her to scream again and again. "I'm gonna cum!" The Admiral cries.

"Very close myself, Sir!" Lucas groans.

A few minutes later the Admiral's balls tighten and he explodes into her ass. While he lays there breathing heavily, Lucas was still pounding away. Meghan puts her arms around him and kisses him. "I'm cumming, I'm cumming again," she cries. He keeps going and going and then she screams again and a few seconds later he explodes his load inside her love hole.

She falls back against the Admiral's chest and Lucas pulls out and falls on floor with a triumph smile.

****

"Hey are you going to participate or just watch?" Abigail asks.

"I...I don't....know," Bernkastel answers.

Abigail rolls her eyes. "Why are you even here?!"

"Either her ass is a virgin or her ass gets off watching other people get ass," the Shrike Kamala laughs.

"I'm not a virgin and certainly not into voyeurism, even though I've seen a lot."

"Then what's the problem? The pleasure deck is meant for pleasure!" Abigail snaps.

"I just feel....rather weird, have you ever cheated on the person you cared about?"

"Yeah you're boring us, either get laid or get out! Death is choosing so we make the best of what life has right now, we don't need you ruining the mood!"

"Listen, your ex is a prominent member of the Earth Republic, right?" Holly asks, coming to join them.

"Yes and he tried to have me killed."

"Well that makes him an enemy."

"You're on our side now!" Abigail adds.

"That's right," Kamala also adds. "He doesn't own your ass anymore so your ass has a right to do whatever your ass wants to do so your ass better get some ass or your ass won't be alive long enough to regret it!"

"I'll show you something good to get you into the mood," Holly declares. "Moses, come fuck me in the ass."

Moses complied with a nod. He spits on his cock and wanks in order to lube it up. Holly gets on all fours and Moses gets behind her and parts her asscheeks.

"I've already taking it up the ass and I've seen it during my time here."

"Just watch," Holly says.

Moses inserts his cock inside Holly's asshole, he goes deeper until it reaches his balls. He grabs her waist and begins the thrusting, starting slowly and then picking up speed.

"Oh yes that feels wonderful," Holly moans.

He begins to cup her right tit and then the left one. His left hand finds its way to her ever increasing wet slit. He gives her clit a pinch and starts rubbing her slit, getting his hand wet. He removes his hand from her slit and puts it up to her face and she licks up her cunt juice. He shoves his whole hand up inside of her causing her to cry out in ecstasy and then takes it out and wipes her hair with it.

He gives her right asscheek a loud slap as his balls slam into her causing her to cum a second time. "Oh OH, I'm about to cum!" He announces and with five more thrusts he blast his load into her.

He sighs happily and continues thrusting, getting the last of it out. He pulls out and slaps the left asscheek.

Abigail hurries to Holly and parts her asscheeks. Bernkastel watches as the creampie oozes out but its intercepted by Abigail's tongue. She begins sucking up the creampie. Slurp! Slurp! Slurp!

A second later Abigail gets up, her mouth was full to the brim with the anal creampie and then she turns to Holly and the two began to lock lips. "Hmmmm," they made and it went on for a minute and then they turn to Bernkastel, smiling with traces of creampie oozing from their lips. "Did you enjoy the show?" Holly asks.

"That was disgusting!"

"I knew it you never seen it before," Abigail smirks.

"Now that that's done, go get yourself some ass," Kamala says.

Bernkastel looks around and suddenly all she could see was Alexander's face on the nude men and Adriana's face on the nude women. "I...I can't do this."

"Oh come on Bernkastel!" Holly says and rolls her eyes.

"I'm sorry but I can't do this, I'm not ready for sex." Bernkastel couldn't believe she said that. She heads to the locker room and redresses. A few minutes later she on the elevator out of the pleasure deck.

She collapses on her bed and curls into a ball and cries. "I can't even bury my best friend's body." Eventually she cries herself to sleep under the watchful eyes of Überstein.