Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

Kamala is straddled by a man who slides his cock between her C-cup breasts. She begins pumping his cock. "Oh fuck!" He moans. She begins increasing speed but stops as two men appear and she begins wanking both of their cocks with her hands and the first man takes hold of her tits and resumes thrusting faster between them. His cock hits her chin with each thrust which tickles her.

Another man appears and lays down and Kamala grabs hold of his cock with her feet, one last man stood in front of her face and gets on his knees, his cock was directly on her face. She kisses his balls and begins licking the shaft and tip. "Bernkastel doesn't know what her ass is missing." The man get up and starts lowering himself down so Kamala could take his cock in her mouth.

The men groan in pleasure, it wouldn't be long now. The first man continues fucking her tits and then states, "I'm going to cum." The other man gets up and suddenly the first man fucking her tits explodes his load on Kamala's chin and neck. He gets up, allowing the remainder to drip between her tits and stomach in a line.

The man getting a foot job gets up and raises her feet in the air. He rubs his balls against the right sole of her foot and then the left sole of her foot. A second later she closes her feet around his cock and resumes wanking him off.

Kamala's hands continue jerking the two men while other man gets back on his knees and rubs his balls on her face again. She mouths his balls one a time and then he starts smacking her his cock. The two men groan again and the other man gets up again and the two men shoot their loads on her face.

The man receiving the foot groans as well and his load came spewing out on her. Some landed on stomach, some on her crotch and the rest on her thighs. He rubs both soles of her feet again but this time with the remainder of his cum.

There was only one man left, he stands between her and grabs a fist full of her hair and pulls her upwards so that she was sitting towards his cock. She opens her mouth and he roughly face fucks her, his balls slamming against her chin. "Oh yes, take it, take it you dirty bitch!"

His right hand begins to smack her left tit. "Yeah you like that?!"

"Mm-hmm!" Came a muffled answer from Kamala. He smack her left tit some more and then switches hands.

A few minutes later he groans and empties his load down her throat. She takes it all without gagging. A minute later he pulls out and wipes the remainder in her black hair. Afterwards, she proceeds to clean him off with her tongue.

****

Holly and Abigail were on their knees licking Moses' cock. They both kiss and mouth a ball. All three moan and groan. Holly bobs her head while Abigail cups his balls. Once his cock was hard again he lays on the floor and Abigail lowers herself down on his cock. She thrusts forward and backwards while Holly lowers herself on his face.

The two women lean forward and locks lips again, their tongues were twirling and they cup each other breasts. Moses' right hand strokes Abigail clit. "Yes, yes, more, more!" She begins bouncing up and down on his cock. Holly moans and rubs faster against Moses' face. He cups Holly's breasts, pinching and pulling her nipples and a minute later Holly cums and breaths heavily and a second later she gets up and smiles at his shiny drenched face.

They switch positions, Moses' begins ass fucking Abigail while she eats out Holly who was standing playing with own her breasts. Her left hand grabs Abigail's mohawk bringing her deeper into her wet cunt. "Oh fuck that feels good!" Holly moans.

Moses increases the speed of his thrust and then slows and then he bucks into Abigail hard. He pulls out and a proceed to fuck her vaginally. He smacks her right asscheek and then the left one hard. He pulls out again and flips her on her back and then raises her legs behind her head and resumes thrusting downwards into her hard. "OH GOD YES, YES, YES!!!" Abigail cried. Holly positions herself in front of Abigail's face and lowers herself and begins rubbing her crotch on her face. "MMMMMMMM!" Holly moans.

Moses pounds harder and harder and then Abigail screams in pleasure and then he quickly pulls out and Holly quickly gets off and sticks her tongue out as he jerks and sprays his load all over their lovely bodies. Holly licks Abigail's face and feeds her Moses' cum again and then Abigail does the same again. All were satisfied.

****

Tsukiyomi wanks off two cocks and she lick both tips one at a time. Once they were hard she lowers herself down and Meghan while catching her breath, watches in awe as both dicks are slowly engulfed in her gaping asshole. Tsukiyomi groans as they enter she begins riding them slowly. "Oh god yes!"

Meghan heard many of the girls chatting about more than one cock up the ass but thought they were joking but seeing it with her own eyes made her wonder how many she could take. She took two in her mouth earlier so she was sure with a little more training she could be on the same level as Tsukiyomi.

Another man and woman appear and Tsukiyomi nods. The two men slowly thrust faster and the woman kisses her. The man gets in front and she opens her mouth to receive his cock. The woman gets between his legs and sticks a finger in Tsukiyomi's pussy.

Tsukiyomi screams and screams and screams.

The woman sticks in two and then three, four, and then five and finally sticks her whole hand was inside as deep as possible. Her left hand cups her right breast.

"Oh fuck I'm cumming!" Tsukiyomi cried.

Meghan was fingering her pussy with her right fingers while her left hand was playing with her breasts while watching.

The two men simultaneously explode cum inside of Tsukiyomi's ass. A few minutes later she lifts up off the two men and gets down on her knees and licks their cocks clean. While she was licking, the other woman positions herself right in front of Tsukiyomi's ass and parts her cheeks and proceeds to lick her cum dripping asshole. Tsukiyomi squeaks in pleasure and grabs the woman by the hair pushing her face in deep between her cheeks. A third man appears on her right and she begins wanking him off.

A few minutes later the two men leave and another woman with cum in her mouth appears and locks lips with Tsukiyomi. "Hmmmm, hmmm," she moans as she swallows the creampie. The woman lays on the floor and Tsukiyomi start licking her pussy and rubs her clit with her left hand.

Meghan sprays her juice all over the floor and Admiral Terrence appears again and licks up her juice and then proceeds to clean her pussy. They talk a minute and she goes to gather her clothes to put back on and after she's fully clothed she departs with the Admiral.

Tsukiyomi wanks the man faster and then he cums on the right side of her face and hair. He departs leaving the women to play.

The woman rimming Tsukiyomi was released and she giggles as she looks at the puddle that form and its source was still dripping. A second later she leaves and Tsukiyomi makes her way upwards, she kisses and lick the third woman's navel and continues kissing upwards until she reaches the woman's breasts. She cups the left tit while licking the right nipple. The woman moans as Tsukiyomi opens her mouth and devours the titty. The woman rubs Tsukiyomi's back and then reaches her ass and cups it and Tsukiyomi mouths the left titty. The woman sticks her index finger in her mouth and then in Tsukiyomi's asshole. Tsukiyomi makes a muffled moan.

A minute later Tsukiyomi releases the titty and proceeds to opens up the other woman's legs. They lock their legs together and begin scissoring. They moan and groan and cup each other's breasts.

OH FUCK!" Tsukiyomi cries out.

They share another kiss and grind against each other's pussies faster. The second woman returns with a strap on and kisses Tsukiyomi and then the other woman. She watches two women grind until they both cum. The second woman touches both of their pussies and wipes the juices on the strap on. They both proceed to lick their juices off the strap on and then the third woman raises her legs and the second woman inserts the strap on into the woman's pussy. Tsukiyomi sits on the third woman's face in reverse.

Two men show up and one sticks his cock in Tsukiyomi's mouth while the other man and second woman adjust positions, the man was under her ass fucking the third woman while she remains in the third woman's pussy.

All were moaning and groaning.

Tsukiyomi cums all over the third woman but still needed her pussy filled. The man complies and takes his cock out of her and she turns away from him. She lets her tits dangle in the face of the third woman who takes one into her mouth.

The man begins to pound her pussy hard. He grabs a fist full of her black hair and had the other hand around her throat. "That's right pound this PUSSY!" She screams. The third woman was nearing her orgasm and begins rubbing her hard clit. The second woman and man continue pounding and the man erupts into the third woman's asshole. The third woman screams and the second woman pulls out and watches the juices pour out. She gets on her knees and drinking up the juices of the third.

The other man slides from under the second and straddles the third and begins tit fucking her. The third woman was still slobbering the breasts of Tsukiyomi. Tsukiyomi cries out between the rough pounding of her pussy and gentle nibbling of her tits. He slows and bucks and repeats the process again and again and then, "AHHHHHHHH!" He cums deep inside her pussy and she falls straight on the third woman's face. The second man cries and pulls his cock out and his load shoot out and hits Tsukiyomi on the left side of her face and hair as she raises her head. The rest hits her lips and chin and dribbles down to the neck of third woman. The men leave and Tsukiyomi doesn't bother getting up, she just lays next to the third woman and the second woman straddle the third woman and starts to lick the cum off of them and then spits some into Tsukiyomi's mouth and then third woman's mouth.

****

April 1, 2099

Bernkastel enters the Supreme Leader's office and salutes him. "Ensign Wheat reporting in, Sir!"

"Is everything to your liking? He asks.

"Oh yes, your engineers and mechanics did a splendid job!"

"I sense you still have doubts."

"It's not that I doubt the decision I've made, it's just that being on the other side is...."

"It's alright, I had a similar feeling when I had no choice but to fight my siblings. I wanted to keep us all together, you didn't ask for any of this, you were chosen, chosen to fight for what is right. You are fulfilling your destiny." She smiles and he exits his chair. "Come with me, Wheat."

Two hours later the Dudael Fleet was completely assembled.

The Supreme Leader was in his throne room holding hands with Lady Helga and standing on the right were all the senior officials and on the left stood only Ensign Bernkastel Wheat. She feels completely out of place being there with so many important people.

"Ladies, Gentlemen, Brothers, Sisters of the Zoya Remnant, today we officially go to war. We don't want to but the Earth Republic has given us no choice. I tried to negotiating with them three times, first two our embassies and then this incursion. Originally I send Marius Wing and a team of our best to scout out the land. Unfortunately they were killed and Marius has deserted us for his own greed. But that doesn't change anything. Ensign Wheat, step forward."

Bernkastel gulps but does as ordered.

"This woman you all know is the pilot of the Royal Gundam, the machine that helped turn the tide against us in WW3 is now on our side and is the only one that remains. You've all seen it. This young lady was a captive of ours last year and during her captivity she discovered things about us that changed her way of thinking and she pleaded our case to her leaders but instead of listening they sought to make her a sacrifice. That's right they dealt treacherously with her and us, they killed her grandfather, best friend and our people! These people must be stopped! Justice must prevail! We're going home to Earth and we're bringing hell with us! We will reclaim our homeland! Long Live Zoya!"

"Long Live Zoya!" Everyone declares in unison and kept chatting.

LONG LIVE ZOYA!

To be continued...