Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wheat, you don't understand, from the beginning we we're lying to ourselves, thinking we could escape what was due to us, we deserve to go extinct for what we've done. But those people, they've done nothing wrong."

"And neither did our people! After the Zoyanese Empire fell and the Zoyanese military driven from Earth, the Zoyanese citizens were mistreated, their belongings confiscated, the coldest winter came about and many of them died due to lack of warm clothing, food and medical supplies, many of the Zoyanese women were raped by foreigners and Earth Coalition soldiers whom were never charged and records of it don't official exist, only my grandpa carried the truth with him. I will bring them back home so their souls can rest in peace, I can hear them even now. 'Avenge us, avenge us, avenge us, oh daughter of Zoya.' They keep saying. I will carry out this plan with or without the Zoyanese Remnant behind me! I will avenge Supreme Leader Dudael, Lady Helga and everyone else!" She puts back on her helmet and starts to leave. "Supreme Leader, I'm taking the Ultra Doll, it's been fully repaired."

"Wait Bernkastel..."

"Don't worry about me, I'll find a way."

"Wheat, Wheat get back here! Wheat as the Admiral I'm ordering you to stand down!"

"The Supreme Leader relieved us of military duty so I don't answer to you, I didn't come here for permission, I came for aid and received none so I'll be on my way."

****

"Sir we have to stop her! Just say the word!"

Supreme Leader Überstein just sat there thinking.

"Sir, Sir?!"

"Death is upon us no matter how we look at it. I was not born when WW3 began but Kaiser Wilhelm ordered the assault. Did it not occur to him of the many civilians that would be among the slain?"

"Of course he did, we were prepared to give our lives in service of the greater cause of freedom. He knew it."

"Yes, we would be fighting the whole world."

"We knew we could because we had the MS-Z1 Hunter Zaku."

"Yes but the tide was turned with the arrival of the 300 Royal Gundams. Everything seems so certain but at the quick of a flash everything changed. Those WMDs? Where was their destination?"

"As recall they were launched at the capitals of every enemy country, most were shot down before they could reach their destinations but others found their marks."

"What was the point?"

"Excuse me, Sir?"

"I'm asking you what was the point of doing that?"

"So we could end the war quickly."

"So tell me Admiral, what would be the difference this time?"

"Regret, Sir."

"Indeed, because they were civilians it's considered a war crime in fact we had concentration camps. I was born at the end and haven't committed such a crime but I am the son of possible war criminals. We all want redemption, Admiral, but such a thing has been denied and rightfully so. Perhaps we should stop looking for it."

"Huh?"

"Death is death, either now or later but one thing is certain and that they or history won't forgive or forget us so we need to stop playing the victim here, we need to own up to what we've done and make our own fresh start."

"Sir when we escaped....."

"I know and I'm sorry but it's time to carry out the original plan."

"Sir no please. Enough is enough. We need to surrender with honor. Accept the punishment that awaits us."

"We didn't accept surrender when the Zoya Empire was falling into ruin so there's no need for it now." He gets on the intercom. "Attention members of the Zoya Remnant! This is your Supreme Leader speaking, all of you are being reinstated into the military. I was wrong before, we will fight to the last person. Lieutenant Junior Grade Bernkastel Wheat has come up with a plan that could win us the war," he explains it in greater detail and everyone was shocked by it. "That's the plan, some of you may not agree and feel free to come up with an alternative plan and present it to me, if you wish to desert then the time is now and I won't hold it against you but all those who wish to stay will carry out your orders at hast. Long Live Zoya!"

"Long Live Zoya!" The men and women chant.

****

"We have 1 Royal Gundam," Captain Vance rolls her eyes. "209 Hunter Zakus, 151 Rick Diamonds and 30 Jelgos, but we'll still be outnumbered ten to one."

They turn to Bernkastel. "I'm working on a solution but I will need time."

"You shall have it but not here. Once the external engines have been attached to the colony we will make for Jupiter. The gas planet will shield us." He turns to Admiral Terrence. "Anything you wish to add?" He shakes his head. "Alright, this meeting is adjourned."

They start to leave.

"Admiral, we have a chance for victory."

"I just want it to be over."

"And it will."

The Admiral doesn't respond.

Bernkastel enters her new room with a big smile on her face under the helmet but then it fades when she sees that her roommates were none other than Magnolia, Holly and Abigail. She leaves and heads for the hanger and floats to Royal. "This is the only room I need."

****

September 2, 2099

The external boosters on the space colony are completed and the Überstein Fleet set out to Jupiter.

Bernkastel emerges from her Royal Gundam with Haro following still wearing her purple armor, white gloves, boots and face concealed helmet. She enters the bathroom and brushes her teeth but doesn't remove her helmet, she was using the helmet mouth piece that opens up. She waits for the showers to empty before stripping out of the armor. She showers for ten minutes, with enough time to put back on the armor and get breakfast.

When she arrives a few people including her former Alpha Shrikes stare at her. Once she gets her food she sits by herself and the mouth piece opens up and she devours the food.

"Why is she still wearing that?" One of the Shrikes whispers.

"Who knows," Lieutenant Moses answers.

"She's starting to remind me of......" Captain Vance stops herself.

"Come to think of it I didn't see him at the battle against the AI." Lieutenant Commander Abigail observes.

"He might have died on Earth during that first battle or went his own way," Commander Holly guesses.

They all nod in agreement.

Bernkastel leaves the mess hall with Haro and makes her way back to Royal. She doesn't pay heed to anyone. She opens Royal and doesn't come out again.

They arrive at Jupiter.

"Time for me to get to work," she says that herself. She exits Royal and looks at the Ultra Doll for a few minutes and then makes her way to the Supreme Leader quarters.

"I'm afraid I cannot execute my.....Experiment just yet."

"Why not?"

"Yes I demand to know too!" Admiral Terrence thunders upon entering.

"I need...."

"Take off the helmet while speaking to the Supreme Leader!"

"I'm afraid I cannot do that."

"Why not?"

"It would be better for everyone if I kept it on."

"Grrrrr, take off that helmet!"

"NEVER! I won't take any of it off. Do you not understand what I've done?! What I am?!"

"Enough of this bickering!" The two immediately stop. "Say what you've came to say."

"Sir I request that Ultra Doll's head be removed and replaced with one befitting the Zoya Mobile Suits. I also request that the Ultra Doll be painted in my personal colors."

"Ok sure I'll get the engineers, mechanics and painters on it but may I ask what is this experiment?"

"It's a surprise, Sir, one big fucking surprise." Both men were perplexed. "Well I'll be in Royal if you need me." She salutes and he salutes back.

Once she leaves, Admiral Terrence looks at him. "Sir I....I, she."

"I know, I know."

"So what are you planning to do about it?"

"I'm going to let her carry out her plan, there's a chance we could win the war."

The Admiral shakes his head.

****

Earth, Grail October 2099

"What shall I do?" The Vice Chief ask, drying his tears.

"That is entirely up you. I'm just a messenger, I've done my part." She starts to leave.

"Thanks for telling me the truth, Emily."

She nods and hands him her orange shades. "I want you to throw these away for me."

"Why?"

"Why should I hide? If I'm going to leave I should go out with a bang."

He hands her back the shades. "If you do this now you will go out with a bang but it won't be the one you expect. So please hold on to them."

"You truly are a good person, Vice Chief Alexander Bonaparte and not some asshole politician like I thought you would be."

"We're there none back in your time?"

"I can't recall any." She heads out the door but stops again. "I'm glad to have met you Vice Chief, truly I mean that." She gives him a sad smile.

Two days later the Vice Chief heads over to the estate of Chief of State. "Hello, what can I do for you?" She asks.

"The anniversary of my ex and I is today, I....I feel anger and hatred, I want to make sure she's dead. I request that Agent Orange's Mobile Doll get upgraded in order to destroy the Gundam."

"Sigh, I know it hurts, but the budget is finished, we'll have to go with what we have."

"Please, Ma'am." He hated to grovel to her especially after learning to truth but had to. "Ma'am she's the heroin of the people, she deserves to have the very best, next to you of course, I, I'll put my own money up for this."

"Did she put you up to this? You hated her guts."

"She didn't and I still hate her guts but it would best if they ended up destroying each other, it'll be killing two birds with one stone."

"Yes I see indeed. Very well I'll allow her Mobile Doll to be upgraded under your supervision."

"Thank you, Ma'am." He leaves and once he's back at his place he throws up.

Agent Orange was surprised to learn that her Mobile Doll was going to receive an upgrade as she prepares to go on tour again. She requests a new helmet, orange but the visor wouldn't be tilted, of course she wasn't planning to put in on until she was inside her Mobile Doll and then she would disappear forever.

****

Jupiter

Second Lieutenant Selena enters the Supreme Leader's quarters, sniffs the air and lets out a satisfying sigh.

She had to deliver a report to him but he was busy preparing for Operation Revelation that he gave her access to his quarters, a privilege reserved for only the most loyal few.

She puts the report on the table and gazes at his bed with a smile for she imagines herself in it with him, no she thought. It would be reality one day.

She should leave but there was nothing for her to do so she takes the opportunity to sit in his chair and take it all in. Breathing the same air as the Supreme Leader causes her to rub her legs. She gazes at his bathroom, the place where he washes himself, the toilet where he relieves himself. She sighs again happily at the thought. She didn't have that fetish but knew a few who did but certainly wouldn't perish the thought if the Supreme Leader wanted to. The fact that he now wore gold would certainly add on to the meaning.

She unbuckled her bronze pants and sticks her right hand inside.

"Überstein," she moans. She recalls a time when she didn't like him, he was creepy but now how things have changed.

Her left hand cups left breast, her nipple starts to poke through the bronze shirt and she begins rubbing the fabric in a circular motion.

She finds her clit and gives it a pinch, she knows she should stop but...."Überstein," she moans again.

She switches to her right breast and sticks her right fingers directly into her pussy. "Oh, ah, uh, uh, ah."

He flips her on the table and straddles her. His massive cock slide between her breasts. "How are my breasts?"

"I love them, certainly better than Bernkastel's. Like every inch of your body."

He continues sliding his cock between them and begins pumping faster. She takes hold of her mounts as he pinches and pulls her hard brown nipples.

She knows she doesn't have much time so she leans forward against the table and thrusts. "Oh god yes, Überstein!"

She picks up speed and sticks her tongue out on the table and licks it. He sucks on her left nipple while thumbing the right nipple.

He inserts his cock inside of her. "Fuck me! Make me your Lady!" He thrust faster and faster. "Ohhhh, ahhhh!"

"I'm going to piss now."

"Oh yes give me your piss!" It suddenly burst out all over her hair, face, neck and breasts.

"Ughhhhhh! Oh Zam Überstein!" She gazes at her right hand soaked in her juices and begins licking.

She adjusts her outfit as best she can leave but not before taking one last look as his bed. "Soon." And came again.

****

Berserker gazes at the finished Ultra Doll with a smile under the helmet. "Amazing, just with new head and paint job it looks like another Royal Gundam," Lieutenant Moses complements upon entering the hanger.

"That's the point."

"I can't believe valuable time and resources went into that," Lieutenant Commander Abigail says.

"What a waste," Captain Vance says.

"It seems that vermin infest this hanger," Berserker replies coolly and floats to Royal leaving them all stunned by her words. A few seconds later the white monoeye flashes and bwaas.

"You are clear Ms. Berserker," the communications officer says.

"Roger!"

A few minutes later the Ultra Doll comes on. Unlike the Royal Gundam it was bulky, lacked the white R and has a purple monoeye, which flashes, does the bwaa sound and looks around.

The remaining Shrikes save Magnolia, Holly, Abigail and Moses gaze upon in awe as it starts moving.

Berserker watches as the Ultra Doll appears. "Please work. Huh what's that Royal? Oh its not an imposter, its that Ultra Doll. Yes I know its in the same colors, I have my reasons. Yes that's part of the plan. Trust me I know what I'm doing." She takes out her beam saber and slices off the Ultra Doll's right arm.

A few seconds later the Ultra Doll's right arm regenerates. The severed right arm starts regenerating into a new Ultra Doll machine. Those who watching were taken aback by what they just witnessed. She proceeds to slice off the left arm and the same regenerative process occurs.

"Yes it is."

"I....need.....water."

"Selena, go get her some water."

She balls her hand into a fist. "Yes Sir."

Supreme Leader Überstein sends his guards away and then he looks at Berserker. "Remove your helmet."

"I can't."

"I'm ordering you to remove it."

She slowly removes it and quickly turns her head, he waits for her breathing to return to normal. "Damn where's Second Lieutenant Selena?"

"I'm sure she's on the way."

"Bernkastel, I want to know what's wrong. Look at me please."

She turns to him. "You know about the BOSS. Before Deus went offline he uploaded the ARC data to Royal so now we control the ARC, well to be more accurate I control Royal's AI through my blood which now controls both Ultra Doll and ARC and the rate of regeneration is taking a toll on me."

"If that's so then why not have someone else do the cutting?"

"It won't matter, with each severed limb they will regenerate and no one else can activate Royal but me. The data is not complete though, what I've been given is a piece of a much larger puzzle that I have yet complete. Deus entrusted me with this, I thought the war was going to end."

"It will end soon enough. But still don't you think you should stop now?"

"I can't 60 Ultra Dolls isn't enough."

"Bernkastel if you keep this it could kill you."

"I'll be fine, I just need to know my limits and please don't call me by that name anymore. It's just Berserker now."

"Sigh... Seriously where is Selena with the water?"

"Don't worry about it, I just need to sleep for a bit." She yawns and closes her eyes.

He wanted to talk a bit more but he could see she was knocked out. He smiles and picks out a book to read.

****

Admiral Terrence was in the pleasure deck staring at a picture of Meghan, tears were streaming down his face and then suddenly the doors open and he looks to see Second Lieutenant Selena who salutes him and he salutes back. "I came here for some relief but as you can see no one is here."

"It's been empty since our last battle."

"Then why are you here?"

"Toilet water for Berserker," she smirks. "She won't know the difference. Since most of us are sharing rooms now I can't risk anyone saying anything."

Admiral sighs sadly. "I can't believe we're about to commit mass murder. Are you ok with this?"

"Personally no, it's a battle we can't win."

"I didn't ask if it's a battle we can win, I asked are you ok with this?"

"I'm not ok."

"Sigh, I can't believe everyone else is onboard with this insanity!"

"Maybe they're not, maybe their just too scared to say anything. I mean Überstein is the Supreme Leader now and since have we questioned the will of our leaders?"

"The civil war questioned it."

"So you think there could be a second Zoya civil war?"

"I don't know, I don't want that but there must be something that can be done." He ponders for a moment. "Maybe there is."

"What are you suggesting?"

"If Zam Überstein were to be removed from his position it would fall to me, the second highest ranking member."

Second Lieutenant Selena was in dismay. "Wait, Wheat is the problem, if it wasn't for her then we would still be waiting to surrender."

"Yes you're right. If her influence is removed then the war would end. And no more people would have to die."

"Yes and since we also have the Gundam we can sue for peace."

"Yes she and the Gundam are valuable to Chief Kits. But wait isn't she still wearing the armor?"

Yes unfortunately. Our weapons can't penetrate it and the only beam pistol we have is in Überstein's position."

"So we must be patience, the opportunity will arise."

****

Second Lieutenant Selena heads to the Supreme Leader's quarters.

"What took you so long?"

"I'm sorry, I got into a conversation and lost track of time." She awakens Berserker and she gives her the water. She giggles.

"What's so funny?" Berserker asks.

"Oh I was just thinking about the look on the enemy's face."

"Yes, that day shall come soon enough," Berserker smiles.

"Well I'm heading out, let me know if you need anything."

She nods. "You're a nice person." Second Lieutenant Selena winces before heading out.

****

"I believe the opportunity has arrived, Wheat has her helmet off and it's her and Überstein, no guards are present."

"Good but would two of us be enough?" Admiral Terrence asks.

"Magnolia hates her probably more than you and I, she blames her for Captain Brax so I'll talk to her."

She brings Magnolia and explains the plan. "Count me in, the three of us should be fine."

"What about the other Shrikes?" Admiral Terrence asks.

"If all of 30 of us appear together worried about her Überstein might suspect something."

"Magnolia's right, there's no guards, we need this to be as bloodless as possible so Bernkastel is only one we need to kill. We just need to incapacitate Überstein."

Admiral Terrence nods.

****

The three make their way to the Supreme Leader's quarters. "Yes, still no guards, this proves justice is on our side," Admiral Terrence smiles.

Supreme Leader Überstein puts down the book and turns to them. "What can I do for you three?"

"Supreme Leader, we three officers have come to reason with you. This plan to drop the colony on the Earth Republic is...."

"There will be no change, we have a real shot of winning the 1st Post Apocalyptic War, so what's a few sacrifices in the grand scheme of things?"

"Is that your answer?"

"Indeed."

Admiral Terrence sighs and pulls out his pistol.

"Admiral, what are doing?!"

"Putting an end to this madness!"

"Überstein baby, forget that witch bitch and come to me," Second Lieutenant Selena says with her pistol aim at him. He was perplexed.

"We're not going to hurt you," Captain Vance says.

Admiral Terrence approaches Bernkastel and slaps her. "Wake up!"