Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She groans and opens her eyes to a pistol pointed at her. "What?!"

"Your evil scheme is finished!"

"Why are you doing this? Don't you want to win the war?"

"I want the war to end."

"That's what I want but with us as the victor."

"At the cost of the many lives down there I think not."

"I can't believe this, when Meghan died it seems your balls went with her."

Admiral Terrence slaps her. "Don't you dare utter her name!"

"She was my friend! Why can't you understand? I'm doing this for her, for everyone we lost, the Supreme Leader Dudael, Lady Helga, Zepho, Tsukiyomi, Kamala who was a pain in my ass the way she kept talking about everybody's ass, seriously who talks like that? Lucas, Captain Brax!" Captain Vance winces when she mentions his name. "Captain, I saw him on the colony ship, he gave his approval."

"Lies! How come he didn't come to see me?!"

"He wanted you to move on, to not be in a rush to see him, like what you're doing right now." At that moment Magnolia was in conflict on what to do.

"Enough!" Admiral Terrence barks. "I'm in charge now! It's thanks to the Supreme Leader reading your mind, we know everything about the Gundam. You can either relinquish ownership through life by removing the BOSS or you can relinquish ownership through death."

"So the Captain is to be the new pilot then?"

She nods. "Can't risk you escaping."

"Forget it, I will not relinquish ownership of Royal either way."

"Very well then, you leave me no choice," Admiral Terrence says. Suddenly an alarm goes off. "What? Is it the Earth Republic?"

Berserker quickly gets up, kicks him in the balls and slams him with her helmet and he's knocked out. At that moment Second Lieutenant Selena was about to pull the trigger but Supreme Leader Überstein grabs hold of the gun and two start wrestling for it. "It doesn't have to be this way!"

"Then choose me!"

"I don't like you like that."

She kicks him in the kneecap and pistol whips him. "Überstein!" Berserker screams.

"Stay where you are!" She takes a step back. "You both can rot in hell together!" The trigger is pulled and the gun drops from her hand. She looks at herself seeing blood gushing out and she falls to the floor. She turns on her back and looks up perplexed.

"I'm sorry but I made a promise to the Shrikes to get them home, and home does not equal enslavement and permanent sterilization." She fires another round into Second Lieutenant Selena.

Supreme Leader Überstein looks back and sees that Admiral Terrence had regain consciousness and was prepared to shoot Berserker in the head but he pushes her out the way and takes the bullet. "Supreme Leader!" Both women scream and before Admiral Terrence could fire again Berserker leaps at him and starts punching him. She knocks the gun out of his hand, pistol whips him and bites his left eat off. He screams in agony and she continues punching him until the guards pull her off of him. She starting fighting with the guards and is shot with a stun gun.

****

Berserker stares at the wall of her cell, six hours had passed now, she wonders if it was permanent this time but then the guard approaches. "Is the Supreme Leader alright?"

"The bullet has been removed, he'll pull through, you'll be released so we can interview you on what happened," the guard answers.

"My helmet, I need it."

"It'll be given to you once we're finished."

"I need it now!"

"You must wait!"

"Fine!" Berserker turns towards the wall and starts bashing her face against it.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

"I'm doing this so you'll have to give me my helmet."

"Alright stop, we'll get your helmet, just stop." The guard could see blood oozing out of her forehead and leaves.

"I just don't believe you," the familiar voice says.

"Believe it, I wear the helmet for a reason!" She snaps.

"Wheat, you don't need to avenge the former Supreme Leader, he was just taking advantage of the powers he thought you had. You weren't anything to him."

"Shut up you traitorous bastard!"

"Oh I'm a traitor? I'm not the one who switched sides, I'm not trying to drop a colony on the remaining humans on Earth!"

"Well at least I'm not planning to grovel at the enemy's feet, and neither would Meghan now I'm ending this conversation!"

The guards soon return with her helmet and once she's released she puts it on. "Ah much better." She follows the guards but stops at Admiral Terrence's cell. "If you had succeeded I doubt anyone would have followed you! We carry the will of the late Supreme Leader."

He grits his teeth. "When will you let me tell my side of the story!?" The guards ignore him. "At least think about what you're doing!"

****

Berserker tells everything but leaves out Captain Vance's involvement. Once she's done, she heads over to sick bay and waits. "Überstein," she murmurs. A few minutes later Captain Vance comes in. "Why didn't you say anything? Was is so that I would owe you?!"

"You saved me so that makes us even. For Operation Revelation to succeed I need all hands on deck and that includes you."

"I, I could have spared her but chose not to because she would have continued to sow dissension among our ranks."

"So you are fine with Operation Revelation?"

"If means getting the remaining Alpha Shrikes home then I'll do whatever it takes. As for me Brax was home, and now that he's gone...." She starts crying.

The doctor and two guards come into the room. "He opened his eyes and wishes to see you two."

A few minutes later they appear before the Supreme Leader and salute him. "At ease."

"Sir the official report is that I tried to help stop the coup attempt. I'm deeply sorry for my betrayal, I'll take any punishment you give me."

"You chose to help me so I'll pardon you. The report is what it is, don't make regret my decision."

"Yes Sir, I won't let you down again."

"You're dismissed." She salutes him and leaves. He turns to Berserker and sighs. "Could you please take off your helmet." She removes it. "Are you alright?"

Tears started streaming from her eyes. "You took a bullet for me!"

"I'll do it again and again." She approaches him and kisses him.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be."

"You just don't understand why I wear the helmet."

"I do but....."

"They attacked me because I was vulnerable and they might not be the only ones who try."

"I'll make make sure guards are posted, I'll even lend you some."

"I'm sorry Sir but you are more important than me and the guards might turn on me."

"I can't just let you hurt yourself."

"I'll take better care of myself, Sir."

He sighs again. "By the way what was that alarm I heard earlier?"

She smiles. "That was Haro who caused the distraction."

Haro starts flapping his ear like wings. "Supreme Leader ok? Supreme Leader ok?"

"I am, thank you Haro. Honestly in the beginning I had my doubts but you truly are a wonderful machine."

"Thank you, Sir! Thank you, Sir!"

"You should rest now, Sir. I have to get back to work."

"So soon?"

"I already lost a few hours but I can still achieve 100, it's far under my quota of the day."

"What is your quota of the day?"

"1,000."

"1,000? You can barely reach twenty without becoming fatigue and passing out."

"I will overcome it, if I can do 1,000 every day my end count number will be realized!"

"Just how many do you plan to make?"

"200 million!" She smirks.

"You can't be serious."

"Indeed I am, I shall pour everything into Operation Revelation."

"Very well do as you wish," he groans.

"I'll make sure to stop and take an hour's worth of rest."

He nods. "Very well you are dismissed."

She salutes him and walks away but then stops. "I need you to do me a huge favor, when Operation Revelation is complete providing that we survived I want you to freeze me in a cryogenic container." She turns around and could see the look of shock on his face. "What is a berserker save to strive on bloodshed? I will wait for humanity to repopulate and spread across the healed Earth because in time more wars will occur, I've learned from Deus that conflict is part of humanity so when I'm unfrozen I will fight in those wars."

"Bernkastel..."

"That's Berserker, please don't make this more difficult than it has to be. Please do not ask me to take off the helmet anymore. One war must end so another can begin." She puts back on the helmet and leaves.

As she makes her way, Moses appears. "I heard what you did just to get your helmet back. Many are starting to warm up to you again, so there's no reason to....."

"Überstein wouldn't be Supreme Leader isn't wasn't for me. I will say no more."

"Just bathe regularly, okay?"

"Of course, I have to be healthy for Operation Revelation!" She enters the hanger, floats to Royal and a few minutes later she's off again to resume her work.

****

Earth, Grail

The Vice Chief was observing the orange Mobile Doll being upgraded via video feed. He hopes that it will be completed before the Zoya show up for the last battle.

"It'll all be over soon," he murmurs and takes a break. He turns on the TV and after flipping through the channels he stops on the news which was covering Emily's arrival in the city of Saint Tyshawn.

The cameras flash as she made her way. She wore a silver dress with orange jasper stones that matches her orange shades.

Even though she looks beautiful and waves, the Vice Chief knew the truth, she was in pain. She had nothing, despite the Earth Republic being salvation like her dad had said she felt nothing but damnation. He felt sorry for her. It wasn't totally her fault but as long as Glendarah was alive she would never be free.

He recalls her sad smile, "I'm glad to have met you Vice Chief, truly I mean that." She was truthful, her eyes told him that, she deserved another chance, to stay and be happy, she earned the right. He felt for her.

****

Jupiter

A week had passed, Admiral Terrence is taken out of the cell, his hands and feet were bound. He was taken to the airlock. "So this is it, no trial, huh?"

Supreme Leader Überstein appears via video feed while still recovering.

"He is prepared to hear any words you have to say," the guard answers.

"Sir, stop this insanity, Bernkastel Berserker Wheat is the real villain here!"

"You wish to exchange our lives for the citizens of the Earth Republic? That we become sterilized slaves? Sounds like treason to me, what say everyone else?"

The Zoyanese start nodding in agreement and many cursed Admiral Terrence. "Why should we give our lives for people who don't give a shit about us?!" "They would debate which is more enjoyable, them killing us or us killing ourselves!" "99% death or 1% victory? I take 1%!"

"The Zoyanese have spoken and you have been found guilty of treason, not just to me but to the late Supreme Leader and Lady Helga, you've betrayed everything we've stood for! Even the late Supreme Leader's siblings wouldn't dare stoop to your level. Do it!"

Admiral Terrence is thrown into the airlock. "Damn you Zam Überstein, damn you Magnolia Vance and damn you Bernkastel Wheat!"

"Here's the corpse of Second Lieutenant Selena, may you both keep each other company," the guard says.

The door opens and Admiral Terrence is sucked into the Jupiter atmosphere. Everyone goes their separate ways, there was no cheer only silence.

****

The Royal Gundam was approaching the space colony when she sees a white object flying towards her. She was about to radio it in but then a familiar voice radios to her, "Bern."

"It, it can't be."

As the white object moves closer she could see that it was a white Royal Gundam with red eyes. It stops just a few feet from her. The pilot exits the cockpit and wearing nothing. Berserker straps on her jetpack and exits the cockpit as well. "Bernkastel!"

"Adriana? Adriana!" They embrace. "Adriana I'm sorry!"

"I'm sorry too! Let me see your face."

"But Jupiter's air is toxic!"

"It's ok, trust me." She hesitates. "Come on trust me." She removes her helmet. "See you're fine."

"Oh Adriana I've missed you so much and I have so much to tell you!"

"If it's about your adventures I already know and I see you've been taken care my Haro."

"Yes," she says sadly. "I'm not going to ask why are you naked for obvious reasons but why are you here?"

"Bernkastel, are you really going to do this, the colony drop?"

"Yes Adriana I have no choice, I'm trying to end the war."

"You were once Earth Republican, they're your people too!"

"I know that's why I have to do it, it's the only way to end the 1st Post Apocalyptic War, their deaths will ensure us all a future as one people."

"I don't believe this."

"Look Adriana I tried to bring peace, talking isn't going to work anymore. As long as Glendarah is in power we.... She's the one who murdered my grandpa and you! I have to bring her to justice!"

"And your idea of justice is committing mass murder?"

"If that's what it takes then..."

"You're not the Bernkastel I knew!"

"Of course not, she was weak, a bimbo! Bernkastel is dead!" She puts back on helmet. "There's only Berserker now!"

"Bernkastel please...."

"If you got the answers then tell me! Tell me!"

"You know there's another way."

"Even if I did 'that' there will be another to take her place, Alexander Bonaparte, my ex is Vice Chief of State. None of them will believe me so I have to strike the heart not the head, I have to take away what they're fighting for. I'm sorry but there's no other way."

"What if they choose to keep fighting, what if your plan fails?" Berserker is silent. "Can you live with it? Live with the blood of the innocent on your hands?"

"I'm just going to have to."

"I will say no more then. Farewell Bern."

"Say hello to grandpa for me."

She nods sadly and goes back into the white Royal Gundam and flies off.

When Berserker reaches 100 Ultra Dolls, she stops for the day. Dinner time came and she eats alone as usual. Once she was done she goes to the bathroom and then back to the hanger to settle in for the night.

"Berserker," Captain Vance calls.

"Yes?"

Captain Vance hands her the gold pin, "The Alpha Shrikes need you back."

She shakes her head. "No you don't, I'm a berserker which means you need keep your distance from me. Good-bye."

****

Earth, Grail December 25, 2099

"Merry Christmas everyone, even though it's a time of festivity let us remain vigilant for our adversaries are still out there somewhere," Chief Kits says.

Everyone nods in agreement.

As she continued to address the people via television, Commander Barcelona rolls her eyes. She heard this dribble many times and rather be out searching for the Zoyanese than wasting her time with this party her dad had insisted that she and her brother attend.

When the broadcast was concluded, the Chief of State proposes a toast and every began socializing, as for Barcelona she sat at the table with a few others who paid her no mind as she constantly rubs the scar. She glances at Agent Orange who was actually socializing with people and was dismayed.

"Chief, you'll be happy to know that the project is finished and will be ready whenever you see fit," MS Chief Engineer Roth announces.

"Good I'll test it out the day after tomorrow. Excuse me." She spots the Vice Chief by himself and approaches him. "It's bad for my Vice Chief to be looking depressed, consider the morale of the troops."

"I was just thinking about my mother."

"Don't worry Vice Chief, she will be avenged. Now try to enjoy yourself, it's what your mother would want."

He nods and she walks away. He glances at Emily who by was herself looking out the window and walks over to her. "Merry Christmas." She nods and they drink their champagne. "How does it feel?"

"It honestly feels good, seems like forever that I spent a Christmas without a helmet and armor on."

"It's too bad you were sick on Thanksgiving, I wanted to visit you but couldn't have Glendarah get suspicious."

She nods. "Thank you for the upgrade, Vice Chief. It took less time than I expected it to."

"You're welcome." Out of the corner of his eye he notices one of staff members busy and smiling but occasionally giving glances. "Can you meet me at my parent's house around midnight?" She nods again and he walks away.

She leaves the Kits Estate first at ten and then at eleven he leaves so it wouldn't look suspicious.

She checks her watch and few seconds later he arrives in what clearly wasn't his limousine. "No guards?"

"I've sent them away, I told them I was coming here and I wasn't going to be too long."

"I had to make sure I wasn't followed, being a celebrity isn't easy. I used to could hide in plain site but that time is done," she sighs.

"I'm was quite used to seeing you be the lone wolf that it's actually a surprised to see you socializing, smiling and giggling for real with no malicious intent."

"There's a lot of stuff I used to do a long time ago. Remember it while you can."

"It doesn't have to be a memory, I'm going to kill Glendarah once the final fight is over. I'll meet her in private and then do it and Zoya will be the scrapgoat. You don't have to leave. You can stay here.......with....me."

She was perplexed. "I must have Minovsky particles in my ears because I thought I heard you say something stupid."

"I'm being serious. I want you to stay here with me."

"Vice Chief have you lost your damn mind?!"

"Maybe I have but there's two things I haven't lost my mind about, one is killing Glendarah and two is you."

"Vice Chief, there are tons of women to choose from and many were inside the Kits estate so why are you doing this?"

"None of them are you. When I first saw you I thought....."

"Vice Chief I am an old hag, ok? If it wasn't for my body being frozen and my soul stuck in a Mobile Doll I would be......"

"You're not an old hag, you're beautiful."

"You were on my hit list, I tried to kill you, I wanted the rest of humanity dead."

"People change, you've changed, there's no reason for me to hate you now."

"I'm ending this conversation." She starts to walk away.

"Your dad told me to protect you. Did you not see the look in his eyes?"

"I saw the look in his eyes, the pain."

"I'm talking about the real look, the look of approval he had towards me. He told you to find your own happiness. I want to be that happiness. Don't pretend that you're not lonely."

She was about to open the humvee door but stops and turns to him with tears in her eyes. "You know the reason why I walk the lonely path! I can't stay here!"

"Fine if you can't stay here then I'll come with you!"

She couldn't believe what he just said. "Vice Chief...."

"I'm willing to throw it all away just to be with you."

"How can you possibly love someone who has blood on their hands?!"

"Oh and you don't think I have blood on my hands? The Zoya wanted to go home, but I denied them that, I could have solved it my mother's way but instead I chose Glendarah's way. She couldn't activate the Minovsky Star without my code. I sealed their fates! You don't deserve to fall alone, I will bare the sin and fall with you into darkness!"

She just stood there frozen in place as he approaches her and caresses her left cheek "Damn it." They kiss. She breaks it off. "You're suppose to be an asshole politician."

"And you're supposed to be a crazy woman but looks like we're both wrong." They kiss again.

"Your car, backseat now."

He didn't need to be told twice. He opens his door and quickly open the back and gets inside or rather pushed in by her.

"Wait I'll get my uniform dirty so wait a moment and no peeking!"

"You're not the first woman I've seen naked."

"You're not the first man I've seen naked but still no peaking and I'll do the same!"