Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few of them do final checks to make sure their Mobile Suits were good to go.

"Home, home, home," Haro says as he flaps up and down. "Yep!"

****

Earth, Grail

The Dom and sub danced and ate, the owner was going to allow them to have their time alone in his dungeon until 6pm.

"On your knees," he orders. He takes out a leash and a remote. He presses a button and the silver square that was in the middle of the collar that had the words ERM (Earth Republic Military) plated slides to the left and a hook appears. He attaches the leash to the collar hook and yanks forward and she begins crawling on all fours.

She felt both humiliation and arousal as she crawled like a dog in her military dress uniform in front of all the servants and the owner.

They enter the dungeon and he removes the leash and she sat there on her knees until he was ready.

"Well Sir, this collar?"

"Ah yes, I had it special made just for you. Consider it as part of your promotion from Secretary Slut. It's metal encased in blue leather, its eternally locked and only be unlocked by the remote I have if I choose to do so."

"But won't wearing this raise eyebrows in the military?"

"Don't worry, you work for me which allows you certain privileges, when the average military personnel sees it they'll think its the old detachable military mandarin collar that we phased out. Agent Orange is a stranger that gets to have her personal suit in her personal colors so why not let someone I know have the same right?"

He starts stripping out of his military uniform and then he orders her to do the same and once she's done she puts her uniform on a table next to his and returns to her knees awaiting his next order.

She watches him do some stretches and then as he turns around and her head immediately drops to the floor.

He inhales and exhales. It was already 3, it was time to get the show on the road, it would be 6 before they knew it and then they would go to the New Years Eve party for 7 at the Kits estate.

He approches her and she looks up at him smiling and then with sudden force he grabs by the hair and pulls her to the bed but instead drops her on the carpet. She was lying on her back, eyes widen completely at his mercy. He straddles her, pinning her arms with his legs and takes a fistful of her brown hair in his left hand and with his right hand he takes hold of his cock and brings it her face. She instantly opens her mouth but was instead greeted by two slaps to the face with cock and he shoves it into her mouth and roughly moves her head up and down his cock.

She gags and he pulls out and then pushes it back in. He continues rocking her head, tears were running down her face and then he pulls out again and smacks her again with his cock and sticks it back in. He groans and growls. She gags again as precum goes down her throat and he takes his cock out again and while she was coughing he wipes the oozing cum on her face and put his cock back in.

He keeps going and then he groans loudly and unleashes his full load down her throat. He sighs happily, lets go of her head and get back in his feet.

She rolls on her stomach still coughing and suddenly her hair was grabbed again and was thrown on the bed. Her left hand was suddenly grabbed and handcuffed to the bedrail. He does the same with her right hand and then reaches for some nipple clamps and her clamps her right nipple and then the left nipple and she winces in pain.

He proceeds to take her left leg over her shoulder and cuffs it to the bedrail and then he does it to the right leg.

"Perfect," he says for he had a great view of ass and pussy hole.

He goes to a suitcase and opens it and pulls out a ballgag. He approaches her and places the ballgag around her mouth. He proceeds to tug on the nipple clamp chain causing a muffled cry from her.

He goes back for his belt and then gives her a grim look. Her eyes watered for she knew what she did wrong.

He approaches her and strikes her pussy and she lets out another muffled cry and then another and another.

"You know you're not supposed to look at me while on your knees, you're to keep your eyes down!" He continues beating her pussy until he stops at ten. He pulls her ballgag down. "Well what do you have to say for yourself?"

"I'm sorry, Sir. I just couldn't help myself, your nude stretches were...."

Yes I see the wetness on the carpet. We see each other on a regular basis and will continue to see each other on a regular basis but while you're in sub mode you're expected to follow the rules that were established. Do you understand!?"

"Yes Sir, sorry Sir. You are the Dominant and I'm the submissive, I won't forget my place again."

He gets on the bed parts her asscheeks and slips her cock inside her asshole. She groans. He starts slow and rubs her clit. He pulls out. "I think we're done."

"No please, Sir I need your cock in me, I need you Sir, I will obey you Sir!"

"Obedience yields rewards, remember that. From now on December 31 will be our anniversary."

The mere words made her wet. "Please give it to me Sir." He slides himself back inside her ass and increases speed. He watches her titties jiggle and pulls on the nipple clamps causing her loud moans to become screams and then he smacks her titties.

"You gonna behave yourself?" Slap!

"Yes Sir, I'll behave." He pulls out and removes the clamps and she lets out a sigh of relief.

He proceeds to lick her pussy.

"Oh Sir yes!"

He starts burrowing his face in her cunt. "Oh, ahhh, ah, ah, don't stop!" He stops, reaches for her face and slaps it. "Please don't stop, Sir!"

"That's better." He resumes licking while fingering her asshole.

She never imagined in a million years that she would be in a relationship like this when she fell for this man and despite the rough treatment she was happy with him being her Dom. It was better than him working himself to death.

A few minutes later she cums and was breathing heavily as he drinks up the juice.

He looks at the clock, it was 4pm now, they had two hours left. He exits the bed, lights a candle, waits a few minutes, approaches her with it and lets some of the hot wax drip on her stomach. She winces as he does this. He drips some on pussy and she cries out. He did this for several minutes before blowing the candle out.

A few seconds later he slaps his cock against her pussylips and then slides inside downwards. He grunts and growls and thurst hard into her. He has one hand around her neck while the other was pinching, twisting and pulling her nipples, one at a time.

"Oh please don't stop pounding my pussy, Sir!"

He thrusts harder and faster into her and grabs a fistful of her hair. "Who owns you?!"

"You do Sir!"

"What is my name!"

"Vulcan Roth, MS Chief Engineer and my Dominant, Sir!"

"That's right you're mine!" He continues his savage downward thrusting and then be groans and pulls out and shoots his load all over her face, brown hair, neck and breasts. He smears the rest on her pussy and then he undoes the cuffs on her legs and hands.

He looks at her makeup all ruined from her tears and his cum but despite that she smiles. He ponders what position he could bound her in next.

****

The Tyrannous

Berserker smiles for it was now 5pm "Only one hour left!"

Supreme Leader Überstein enters the bridge and the crew salutes him. "At ease, how are we looking?"

"Sir, right on schedule."

"Sir, the space colony look!"

He looks and sees the cloaking device flickering and then it shuts completely off and the external boosters suddenly shut off. "This is not good!"

To be continued...

12