Mobile Suit Royal Gundam Pt. 17

Story Info
The Final Battle. (non-erotic)
10.7k words
4.67
1.3k
1
0

Part 17 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/14/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
frog7
frog7
133 Followers

Earth, Grail Military HQ

"The Orbital Defense Fleet has detected a large object slowly approaching the Earth!" A communications officer reports. The alert was sound and all personnel scramble.

****

The MS Chief Engineer was about to start again but then receives the alert. "The Zoya have arrived!"

"Fuck why now!?" Secretary Blanch grumbles.

He quickly unties her and they scramble to get their clothes on.

****

Kits Estate

The data is sent to Chief Kits. "It's the Space Colony! An invasion force! Mobilize the first waves from Luna, Beta Britannia and Nimrod and that includes the fleet stationed there."

"Ma'am the Celestial ships haven't been tested to go through the orbital elevator."

"I don't intent for them to do that, they will go through the route."

"But Ma'am it will take them a week."

"I'm aware of that, their job will be to cut off the Zoya retreat."

****

The Vice Chief receives the data. "I have to go!" He tells Ben and Katrine. A soldier appears. "Sir we orders from the Chief of State to rendezvous at the Sepulchre." He nods and a humvee appears and he enters it and it drives off.

****

Grail Military HQ

"Hurry up!" Commander Balrog barks. "Get those Mobile Suits onboard! Everything must ready for the Chief of State's arrival!"

General Babar appears and his children salute him. "Children, this is it, we must stop them from reaching home. The future is yours! I'm proud of you both, if only your mother could see you two," he starts to cry.

"Don't worry dad, I mean Sir, we will do our duty!" Commander Balrog assures.

"Let's go!"

"Yes Sir!" His children say in unison.

****

"Damn and I just gotten my nails done," Spacemen Kircheis grumbles.

"It will be all worth it in the end," Chief Petty Officer Socrates says.

"VIPs on the bridge!" Lieutenant Savage announces.

Each of them stood at attention as the Chief of State appears, along with her was the Vice Chief of State, General Babar, the MS Chief Engineer and their CO Captain Amoco and XO Commander Tuesday. "At ease," Chief Kits says. "This is it people, the final battle! Put on your normal suits and let's begin!"

****

The Tyrannous

"How are things looking?" The Supreme Leader asks.

A Vargr transport carrying a tech crew had landed on the space colony. "It's no good, Sir. We can't get the cloak nor the external boosters to work, and the engines are only maintaining a slow rate of speed, we can't get them to go any faster.

Soon the entire Überstein Fleet was aware of the situation. "Damn it!" Berserker thought. "I should have known it wasn't going to be this easy but still those engines were new, they shouldn't have failed, almost like a divine intervention is at play." She sighs. "Of course it is, Adriana intends to get in my way."

"Sir! Multiple signals on approach!"

"Sir, if there's a fleet from Luna which there sure to be they'll have us flanked from all sides!"

"Sir this isn't good, we've calculated the speed of the colony and it won't reach Earth until midnight!"

"What? All Mobile Suits prepare to sortie."

Captain Magnolia Vance of the Alpha Shrike Group looks at the time, 6:00p.m. This was it, their mission was simple, defend the space colony for six hours well to be more accurate five hours and thirty minutes for at 11:30p.m. it would enter the point of no return and then at midnight the Earth Republic would cease to exist. She launches first and transforms into flight mode.

Commander Holly was up next, her Jelgo had been painted green and it sported a green monoeye which bwaas, flashes and looks around. She adjusts her headband before putting on her helmet and launches.

Lieutenant Commander Abigail had her Jelgo painted blue but still had a red monoeye. "Alright!" She launches.

Lieutenant Moses checks everything. "All systems green." His Jelgo had been painted red so Commander Barcelona would be able to identify him. "I'm coming for you, Barcelona." He launches.

"Berserker, Royal Gundam launching!"

All Jelgos were in flight mode following Captain Vance's lead. On the right flank were Hunter Zakus and on the left Rick Diamonds with Ultra Dolls in the rear.

****

The Earth Republican Fleet were disheartened at the sight of the 1,000 Ultra Doll Royal Gundam lookalikes.

"Impossible! Impossible!" Chief of State Kits exclaims.

"First an invasion force and now this?!" Vice Chief of State Bonaparte adds.

"Are we going to surrender?" Spacemen Kircheis mutters to herself.

Chief Kits balls her hand into a fist. "Everything, throw everything we have!"

"But Chief they're Gundams!" Vice Chief Bonaparte protests.

"They have to be fakes, there's no way they could have create that many Gundams in such a short time, do you have any idea how long it took the Earth Coalition to create and mass produce 300 of them? And with Luna Titanium no less? We still have them outnumbered, this isn't for us but for the future so charge!"

"Launch our Mobile Suits and Mobile Armor," Captain Amoco orders.

"Have all Celestial ships fire a missile barrage!"

****

Missiles came flying at the space colony, Berserker orders the Ultra Dolls to intercept and destroy the missiles. "I guess my plan to get them to surrender through the fear of the Royal Gundam failed."

"We have no choice but to attack!" Captain Vance says.

****

"Humph! No matter how many Gundam types they have it won't stop me from finding and killing you Bernkastel!"

Commander Barcelona gazes at Agent Orange's Mobile Doll which had been remade into a Mobile Suit and smirks, "What a waste of money!"

"Prepare to die!" Commander Balrog declares.

****

Each side came swarming at each other. The blackness of space was lit again by yellow and pink lights. The Orange Mobile Doll dodges enemy fire and emits beams from her right black finger tips destroying five Ultra Dolls and then destroys five more with her left black finger tips. A minute later it emits a total of twenty beams on a Crown ship destroying it utterly.

Commander Barcelona's mouth drops as she witnesses it.

As they approached the space colony, Commander Balrog actives his mega particle beam cannon, Commander Barcelona pulls out a bazooka and Agent Orange fires missiles from her breasts. Their shots hit the colony but to no avail.

****

A Rick Diamond appears and fires a bazooka round but its opponent a Templar blocks it with its shield and the two clash with swords and with a quick swipe the Rick Diamond ducks and strikes the Templar in half and it blows up.

A Hunter Zaku was dodging enemy fire, and manages to destroy a Templar with its machine gun but a few seconds later its impaled from behind by a Teutonic.

Some of the Jelgos transform into mobile suit mode and use their railgun and shield missiles while others remain in flight mode to take on the Mobile Pods, Pterodactyl Fighters, Pteranodon Bombers and Pterosaur Interceptors.

The Ultra Dolls fire their finger missiles. The Orange Mobile Doll notices this. "Definitely not the Royal Gundam." She emits more finger beams which destroys several Ultras and two Hunter Zakus.

****

"Celestial Ship at 10:00!"

"Take it out," Supreme Leader Überstein orders.

The two escort Crown ships Shatter and Reaper move in and fire their forward cannons and then a barrage of missiles. The Shatter takes the port side and the Reaper takes the starboard side and both fire their beam cannons. A few minutes later the Celestial ship is sunk.

"Maintain your distance, don't make it appear that you're protecting us," Supreme Leader orders.

"Yes Sir!" Both captains say in unison.

"Mobile Dolls with anti ship rifles coming in from the rear!" A communications officer reports.

"We're on it!" Captain Vance radios.

Her, Holly and Abigail fly in. Lieutenant Commander Abigail eliminates one, Commander Holly dodges enemy fire and eliminates the second; a Teutonic shoots at them but Captain Vance shoots it twice in the chest and once in the head.

****

"Damn you! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL!" Berserker screams and uses both bazooka and anti ship rifle on a Celestial ship. Once it was destroyed she moves on and destroys a Teutonic and four Mobile Dolls. A Santiago appears and fires at her but she dodges and fires both bazooka and anti ship rifle. It fires its heavy dual cannon and she's hit and the Santiago grabs her bazooka with its tentacles and crushes it. It attempts to grab her but she unloads her anti ship rifle bullets which destroys it.

Another one appears and launches its tentacles but she fires but runs out of anti ship bullets so she throws her rifle at the Santiago and while it dodges she grabs hold of the tentacles and hurls it into another Santiago that appears.

She activates her booster and makes her way to the colony. She spots a Teutonic which shoots at her but she was too fast and gets behind and smashes it in the back with her heat hammer and then the head and chest. Two Pterosaur Interceptors fly at her but she shoots them down with her chest and head vulcan guns.

She puts up her heat hammer and pulls out both beam rifle and machine gun and mows down many Mobile Dolls.

****

Ensign Luka shoots down two Mobile Pods and gets behind a Pterodactyl Fighter, it tries to shake him off but Ensign Luka stays on him and fires a missile which hits the left wing sending the Pterodactyl spinning out control and it explodes.

Suddenly three Ultra Dolls and two Rick Diamonds explode, he switches to mobile suit mode and his red monoeye looks around. "This is Ensign Luka, I've spotted an orange Mobile Doll!"

Berserker: "Pull back, I'll be right there!"

Ensign Luka: "I don't take orders from you! I'm engaging!"

He fires his railgun and the Orange Mobile Doll becomes aware of him. He fires four shield missiles but the Orange Mobile Dolls destroys them with her head vulcan guns. It fires its finger beams but Ensign Luka dodges them. "You'll have to do better than that!" Sudden it launches its right hand. "What the?! It's wire guided!" He dodges the beams again but doesn't see the left hand that was also wire guided and comes in and grabs his head and emits the five beams.

"First Jelgo kill, the rest will soon follow!"

****

A Hunter Zaku is hit by an arrow and explodes. "Nice one, sis." Commander Barcelona didn't share in her brother's enthusiasm like she normally would, there was only one person she was interested in.

He fires his tentacles beams and duel heavy cannons which takes out an Ultra Doll.

She spots a Jelgo in mobile suit mode with an axe fighting a Teutonic and smiles as she fires an arrow into the neck of the Jelgo. It wasn't enough to stop it so she uses her beam rifle while the other Teutonic uses its vulcan guns and a few minutes later it was destroyed.

Even though she was satisfied, Commander Barcelona has some doubt that it was Lieutenant Moses, sure he used an axe but this Jelgo had a one bladed axe unlike the two bladed one he usually had and that one had been overwhelmed easily. "Maybe he lost the other axe and I did come out of nowhere." She reloads her repeating crossbow and she and her brother move on.

****

It was 7:00p.m. and the Royal Gundam stood face to face with the Orange Mobile Doll. She puts up her beam rifle and machine gun and pulls out her red beam saber as Agent Orange pulls out her blue beam saber. They charge at each other.

"BERNKASTEL WHEAT!!"

"EMILY ASHBY!!"

Their beam sabers hit making sparks.

"GAHHHHHHHH!"

"YAHHHHHHHH!"

"GAHHHHHHHH!"

"YAHHHHHHHH!"

****

The Sepulchre was cruising through the battle zone firing its weapons which hit and destroy a Crown ship that was busy engaging a Celestial ship. "We're approaching the colony," Lieutenant Savage announces.

"Your little invasion plan has failed," Chief Kits smiles.

"Emily," Vice Chief Bonaparte murmurs.

****

The two were blocking, dodging and parrying blow after blow but then OMD gains the upper hand by kicking Royal. Royal counterattacks with head vulcan guns and then chest vulcan guns. "This didn't have to happen! Are you proud of yourself?! The Supreme Leader was...."

"Don't speak to me about my relative! He tried to have me killed and you know that! If anyone is to blame it's him!" She pulls out her second beam saber and swings away. Dodging was becoming difficult for Royal.

Royal manages to gain some distant and throws two grenades but OMD pulls back and destroys the grenades with vulcan guns. Out of the explosion Royal emerges and their beam sabers dance. Royal dodges the next attack and give OMD two kicks in the side and causes her to lose a beam saber. OMD fires the finger beams which hits Royal and sends her flying. OMD puts up the beam saber and fires both finger beams but this time Royal activates the beam shield.

OMD unleashes the right wired guided hand and goes behind Royal but she dodges. Royal puts up the beam saber and pulls out her beam rifle. "Emily! This war along with the previous one is you and your dad's fault, if only both of you had done right! You must pay for your sins!" She fires several rounds but OMD dodges.

OMD continues to use both wired guided hands and then breast missiles. Royal dodges the missiles and left wired guided hand but as she turns to fire another shot OMD is quicker and the right finger beams hit her and the left arm is destroyed. Berserker screams in agony. Her left arm was gone which meant no more beam shield, she was reminded of her mortality.

"The end is here for you, Bimbo!" Emily laughs and the left wired guided hand moves in for the kill but Royal quickly squeezes off a shot which hits the palm, destroying the left hand. "Damn you, Bimbo!" The right hand closes in but Royal destroys the right hand as well. "Shit!" Royal fires at OMD but she dodges and fires her breast missiles but Royal dodges as well.

OMD withdrawals with Royal pursuing. "You won't get away!" She fires two shots, the first misses but second shot hits the leg. Emily squeezes the control sticks, there was no use running. She quickly turns around and fires the breast missiles. "It's over!" Royal dodges and fires. Emily grits her teeth and fires her vulcan guns and Berserker fires hers and both are hit.

OMD recovers first and fires breast missiles but Royal uses the canceler and fires a beam round. "Ugh!" OMD had taken a hit in the side and withdraws. The Royal Gundam was right on her and fires again and the shots strike home, damaging the backpack. "Damn it!" She turns around as she falls towards the colony and fires breast missiles in a last ditch effort to take out the Gundam but it easily dodges.

She lands hard and her shock balloon deploys. The Royal Gundam lands and puts up her beam rifle and pulls out her beam saber. She approaches OMD and raises the beam saber but at the last second OMD fires her vulcan guns until they run but it wasn't enough. The Royal Gundam thrusts the saber into the chest of OMD. "I did it! The orange bitch is dead! Ha, ha, yeah!" Her smile fades as she looks at the missing limb. "Damn it all! I'm heading back to the Tyrannous to resupply."

****

The Sepulchre

"Ma'am we've lost contact with Agent Orange," Petty Officer Montgomery reports.

"Confirming signal loss Ma'am," Petty Officer Decker adds.

"And the Gundam?" Vice Chief Bonaparte asks, holding back his emotions.

"The Gundam still functions and is moving away from the colony."

The Vice Chief bashes his fist against the wall. "Damn you, Bernkastel! First you cheat on me and now you've taken the life of the woman I loved!" He thought.

"I'm sorry your hard work failed but at least she did some damage, it's time for me to finish what Zoya started. Bring me the helmet." Once it was on she summons her Mobile Fortress, it was pink, on its head was a black helmet with three black horns and on its face was a black swastika cross visor. "Grand Mistress engage."

****

It was 8:00p.m., the Mobile Pod squadron under Captain Morris begin their attack. Along with the heavy cannon mounted on top and two fixed light machine guns on the sides, two rifles and two bazookas were added for their human like hands; each fire a round at the colony but it wasn't the ineffectiveness of the rounds that puzzled her it was the fact that there was no return fire but of course she wasn't complaining. "Jelgo incoming! Evasive maneuvers!"

The Jelgo fires and destroys two Mobile Pods. It turns around and resumes firing. "We can't shake it!" Another Mobile Pod is destroyed.

"Shit break and attack!"

Two Mobile Pods come in from behind and unleash their heavy cannon rounds. Captain Morris pulls out the second bazooka. "It's transforming!" One of Pod pilots radios.

Once it was in mobile suit mode they fire a few of the bazooka rounds which hit the head. "Damn it!" Ensign Marcel exclaims. He starts to retreat but is shot again from behind and his railgun slips from his hand.

"Don't let that Jelgo get away!" Captain Morris barks and puts up one of her bazookas and grabs the floating railgun.

The Mobile Pods continue firing. "This is Ensign Marcel, I need some help!"

"Hang on we're coming towards you!" Captain Vance radios.

The Jelgo's right leg is blown off and as Ensign Marcel turns to face the Mobile Pods he's shot three times by Captain Morris. "How? By my.....own....railgun." He blows up.

"Alright form up on me, there's plenty of more enemies to deal with!"

"Right with you, Captain. They underestimate the Mobile Pods," a pilot radios.

"Damn right!"

****

Captain Vance sheds a tear as she looks at the Jelgo display, there were 27 now, she told them not to die but this was war which was beyond her control. As more enemies appear she grits her teeth and charges at them with railgun blasting. She dodges a beam shot and fires her shield missiles which destroys a Teutonic.

Commander Holly slashes a Templar and fires her shield missiles which takes off the heads of two Mobile Dolls and she finishes them off with her retractable claw.

Lieutenant Commander Abigail throws a javelin into a Templar and then pulls out a metal rod which opens up into another javelin and twirls it thus blocking the beam shots fired from two Teutonics. She flies up and fires her shield missiles but they use their vulcan guns to destroy them and once the explosion clears she throws her javelin into one of them. The other Teutonic fires at her but its arms are suddenly cut off by Lieutenant Moses. "Thanks." She throws her javelin into the second Teutonic. She pulls out her railgun and takes out a Mobile Pod and a Pteranodon Bomber.

A Templar comes at Lieutenant Moses but he headbutts it and hurls it into a nearby Celestial ship. He dodges enemy fire coming from a Mobile Doll and kicks the head off of it and slices another one in half horizontally.

****

The Tyrannous

The Royal Gundam lands and the maintenance crew gazes in shock and horror as it was missing its left arm. "Focus people! I need rearmament now!" The crew went to work as quickly as possible and A drink was brought to Berserker.

Supreme Leader Überstein gazes at the monitor, she did well to finally dispose of Emily but it was just 8 and more and more Mobile Dolls had arrive and soon the reinforcements from Luna and Beta Britannia would come but Britannia was still far off, this was truly their last gamble.

"Ok everything is ready, but it will be difficult with just one arm."

"I'll manage, I have to." She floats to the chest and enters it. "Berserker, Royal Gundam, launching!"

****

Captain Vance is shot causing her to lose her railgun, she recovers and fires her shield missiles at a Mobile Doll which destroys it. A Templar appears and shoots at her but she was too quick and punches the Templar and bashes it with her spiked missile shield. She pulls out her beam pistol and shoots down another Mobile Doll.

frog7
frog7
133 Followers