Model Citizen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was beginning to lose the battle for control cock wise. I was half way to a full-blown erection.

"You alright there cowboy?" Kirstie asked knowing full well what was growing between her legs.

From the way we were positioned we could have easily been fucking. We weren't but that didn't seem to make a difference to my cock.

Eventually Caroline moved to a spot where I could see her. The colour had risen in her cheeks. Despite the room not actually being that warm she looked hot and flustered. She wasn't making eye contact with me.

Ever so slightly, a fraction of an inch at a time, Kirstie began slowly sliding up and down my cock. I could feel her pussy juices trickling around my ball and running down the crack of my arse.

I decided to imagine that I was in the Antarctic and that it was freezing cold. That would control my cock maybe. It wasn't working.

"OK" Caroline said. "One last pose. We'll finish in 15 minutes."

Kirstie lifted herself off me and briefly looked down to admire her handiwork.

"Not bad she muttered. But we still have a little way to go."

She stepped off the platform and one by one lifted up two of the cubes and stacked them one on top of the other. People where inquisitively watching what she was doing and hopefully no one was paying much attention to the state of my cock.

Kirstie looked around the room and suggested that if people wanted to get the best angle, they might want to move to the end of the room behind me.

What on earth was she planning.

Kirstie held out her arms and gestured for me to grab hold as she helped me stand up. Now that most of the people were behind me, few people would have been able to see the state of my cock. Kirstie lifted herself so that she was facing me with her butt perched on the edge of the cubes. She spread her arms wide and signalled for me to step in closer. As I did so she spread her legs a little and then wrapped them around my waist locking her ankles together behind me. With her legs she pulled me in tighter she guided my semi erect cock to the entrance of her pussy. Enough so that the head had separated her inner lips and was gently but firmly buried within the entrance.

She leant forward and pressed her chest into mine, grabbed my arms and wrapped them around her and then wrapped her arms around my neck.

"OK Folks", she announced, "the trick is to forget about the cubes. Just draw David and me. Do a good job, I want a copy of this."

Kirstie looked at me and asked, "How long can you tongue kiss for without moving your jaw?"

I was in full blown panic now and in fear of what might happen next.

Kirstie didn't wait for a response. "Let's find out. We've got 15 minutes let's enjoy ourselves."

With that she leant forward, pressed her mouth to mine, thrust her tongue in between my lips, forcing my jaw open and seemed intent on licking my tonsils. She didn't seem like she was going to come up for air any time soon.

This was my point of no return. Actually, it was way beyond my point of no return. My cock was now full steam ahead. I could feel it growing and sliding deeper and deeper into Kirstie's pussy. She let out the softest of moans and I took a brief pause in her oral gymnastics to mount a counter attack, thrusting my tongue back into her mouth.

To those around, hopefully they couldn't see us moving a muscle as we were locked in that embrace. The truth was far different. My cock was now bottomed out in Kirstie's pussy and I could feel the muscles in her pussy begin to contract and relax as it massaged my cock. I had an incredible desire to start to engage my hips and seriously fuck her but knew I couldn't.

I could also feel her hard nipples pressing up against my chest and wanted to dropdown and suck them into my mouth. Kirstie's thrusting tongue was keeping me well and truly occupied anyway.

She was driving me insane. I couldn't do much to reciprocate. While I was buried to the hilt in her pussy, I couldn't work her clit. The only thing I could do was continue to work my tongue within her mouth, thrusting and parrying.

As tight as her legs already were around me, she squeezed me in tighter. The contracting muscles in her pussy went into to overdrive. I could feel the tension start to build in my balls. Did she want me to cum in her? I can't think she'd be expecting any other possible result.

Like it or not, here I cum.

I exploded in her. I could feel my sperm pumping into her. She gave a soft groan and then a gentle purr. My cock was still pumping but thankfully starting to slacken off. Kirstie however, hadn't had enough. Her tongue was still eagerly thrusting away.

"OK everyone. Last couple of minutes" Caroline called out.

My cock began to soften and bid a retreat. I could feel it slowly retracting. I had a couple of minutes to get it back into a presentable state.

Kirstie, sensing that we would soon be parting company made one last attempt to suck my tongue into her mouth and then with a sigh leant back and broke into a broad grin.

She had a smouldering look in her eyes.

With a soft smile she said "That was the first time I've ever been fucked in a room full of people".

No kidding.

Caroline was walking from the back of the room towards the platform.

"OK folks, time to start packing up. Pick your best 5 drawings and we'll have a show and tell in 5 minutes."

Kirstie disentangled her arms and legs from around me. I took a small step back and my cock slid free of her pussy. It was glistening with cum and pussy juices.

We both stepped off the stage and I quickly slipped on my robe.

Caroline appeared at my side. She seemed a little more relaxed.

"Thanks David. I didn't know what to expect when Kirstie suggested this. I'm a bit worried about how the class might respond to the display Kirstie just put on but I think we're within the bounds of uncertainty as to whether you two were actually fucking or not."

I didn't know how to respond.

"Caroline. That was the scariest thing I've ever done in my life. It'll take me a little while to process exactly what just happened. It was a wild ride."

"OK. You two should go and get changed. I'll see you in a couple of minutes."

I followed Kirstie as we retreated to the bathroom to collect our clothes.

Kirstie stood at the bathroom door and waved me inside.

"How did you enjoy that?" she asked with a mischievous grin.

"You're an evil woman Kirstie."

"Any regrets?"

"Only one."

"Oh" said Kirstie, with a frown on her face.

"Don't worry Kirstie. My only regret is that you didn't cum. You had me locked in such an embrace that I couldn't do much to help you."

A grin reappeared on Kirstie's face.

"Don't worry, I was certainly enjoying myself. We're not locked in an embrace now. You could finish me off now if you liked."

"Kirstie, having just dumped a load I'm not sure I can backup so quickly."

"You let me worry about that."

With that she stepped forward, slipped the robe off my shoulders, sank to her knees and swallowed my cock.

Fuck. She just didn't seem to have an off button.

She was bobbing her hot mouth was up and down while flicking and swirling her tongue around the head of my cock. She reached up and began massaging my balls and tickling the space behind them. I could feel my cock coming back to life. Kirstie kept pumping away. She let my erect cock slip from her mouth and pumped it a few times with her fist, flicking her thumb across the tip.

"Job done." She declared.

With that she spun around, put one hand on either side of the wash basin, bent forward a little looked over her left shoulder and said "Fuck me".

I stepped in behind her. My cock easily slid back into her hot, slick pussy. This time I was free to explore a few more options. I knew Caroline would be looking for us shortly so I went for bust. Kirstie's piercing was just above her clit and I began to rub the head of her clit against the round metal end of her piercing. With my other hand I reached around and began squeezing her left nipple. I was also slamming my cock into her. Pulling it almost all of the way out before slamming it forward.

Looking into the mirror above the wash basin I could see the intensity in her face. She was biting her bottom lip. Her eyes were closed, cheeks beginning to get flushed as she was rocking her hips back to meet my thrusts.

She was letting out a low slow moaning noise and I could feel the muscles in her pussy squeezing my cock. After a few minutes she let out a shill squeal and began wildly bucking her hips as her pussy spasmed around my cock.

I didn't have any cum to give her. I didn't mind. It wasn't about me; it was about her.

"Fuck, that was good", said Kirstie as she straightened up letting my cock slip out of her pussy.

She spun around and gave me the biggest of hugs.

"Do you want me to blow you again?" she asked wrapping her hand around my cock.

"Thanks for the offer but we should get dressed and get back out there."

"Yeah. Good call."

She gave my cock one last squeeze.

We through our clothes on and went back into the art studio.

Caroline looked up.

"I was about to send a search party" she said. "OK David, you should look around at the drawings. People will be keen for your feedback."

I slowly worked my way around the room. If I hadn't already been packing a hard on, I would have quickly acquired one. The partner drawings were hot. One artist, a woman named Julie, had done an outstanding job of capturing our images.

My initial reaction was a jaw dropping WOW! My butt had never looked so good.

"Do you like them" asked a slightly shy Julia.

"They're stunning" was my honest response.

"Would you like to keep one?"

Oh, man. Would I ever. But which one.

After much deliberation I selected the one of Kirstie riding me as I was sitting on the floor. It perfectly captured Kirstie's shape.

Julia also let me look through the solo poses I'd done. These too were excellent. I chose a seated pose.

"Thank you so much, these are terrific."

"It's my pleasure, I don't often get to draw couples, so that was super exciting."

Slowly people began to drift away. Kirstie gave me a quick peck on the cheek before she headed out the door. Eventually it was only Caroline and me left. We drifted back to her office turning out the lights as we went.

"David thank you so much. There was a real buzz in the room tonight. People were super excited. I did wonder if Mrs. Miller was going to have a heart attack. I spoke to her to check she was OK. She said it reminded her of her honeymoon with Mr Miller."

"Thank you for inviting me, as confusing as that all turned out to be."

"Would you like to do another session at some point" Caroline asked with what seemed a little nervous anticipation.

"Let me think about that a little. Would I be doing couples with Kirstie again?"

"If we did couples again, I can guarantee it would be with someone different."

"Anyone I know?"

Caroline didn't quite hold the right composure when she said she didn't know who would be interested.

To be continued......

12