Model Home

Story Info
Secret lovers meet for a quickie!
799 words
4.33
3.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You pull up to the row of model homes and double check the address and directions I gave you to confirm this is the right place. As you pull into the little parking lot, you see my car and instantly become excited. You notice that there are no other cars in the lot except for the real estate agents trendy little Mercedes. You walk by my car and see that I'm not inside. You walk into the cool office which feels good since it's so hot outside and say hi to the agent and let her know you just want to have a look through the homes for some decoration ideas. The agent is actually pretty cute and you notice her eyes lingering over the outfit you have on...gym leggings with a revealing top. The cute agent sits back down behind her desk as you exit the office and head toward the first home.

You realize that you have no idea which home I'm in. You enter the first home and poke around a little, occasionally you softly call my name, but you're not able to locate me. You're startled as your cell receives a new message..."Last home, master closet" is all it says.

You're aroused by the excitement of this rendezvous and quickly proceed to the last house. It's a nice open floor plan and you have no trouble finding the master bedroom. As you're making your way to the master closet as instructed, I grab you from behind and quickly turn you around to press my lips against yours. We kiss passionately as I grasp your hair tightly making you out of breath. I give you a moment to recover as I lick and suck your neck. My hand moves to your firm ass and soon slides under the waistline of your leggings when I quickly realize that you don't have any panties on. I push you down on the bed, expertly pull your shoes off followed by your tight leggings and immediately bury my face in your crotch. It's already hot and juicy and my tongue is licking and sucking every inch. You begin to moan as I really go to work on your clit and move your feet to my shoulders. It doesn't take long of my tongue finding all the right places before you begin to cum. Your orgasm is intense and your legs squeeze my head which makes my cock even harder than it already was.

I help you sit up and kiss you with your juice still on my lips as I quickly strip my pants and boxer briefs off, releasing my steely hard cock. I release your lips from mine and guide your mouth right to my throbbing manhood. You hungrily start giving him kisses and licks which feels great, but I need to be in your mouth NOW. I grab the base of my cock and insert him right into your hot mouth. I let out a deep moan as you go about halfway down and suck all the way to the tip before repeating deeper each time. I'm in pure ecstasy at the feel and sight of this performance. You look so hot with your full lips wrapped around my cock and all I can do is smile and moan. I could do this all day, but we have to move quickly since who knows when somebody might come in.

I pull you up off the bed and turn you around before pushing you down so you're bent over at the waist with your hands on the bed. I immediately slam my dick into your waiting cunt which causes you to lose your breath again. I squeeze your sexy ass before grabbing both sides of your waist and begin pounding your tight pussy. I can tell that your legs are having trouble holding you up with this kind of stimulation so I press you against the bed and pin your arms behind your back all the while relentlessly fucking you from behind. Slam, slam, slam...it feels so good with your face buried in the bed. You can't even move your arms as I have them both pinned with my left hand while my right begins lightly spanking your sexy ass.

This is it, you bite the bedding as you begin cumming all over my cock. This pushes me past the point of no return so I slam a few more times even harder than before and finally leave him buried inside of you while firing jet after jet of thick, hot cum inside of your convulsing pussy. We stay like that for a moment enjoying the feeling of each other. We then both quickly tidy up and decide to see what the cute little agent is up to...