Model Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
Slave to Mistress, on Her terms.
3.3k words
4.4
12k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sissy171
sissy171
536 Followers

I was a star athlete in High School.

I had a great (male) body, and model good looks.

I dated the most desirable girls in the school.

I easily got by on looks and personality.

I passed on College for a Sales job.

I was a natural salesman, and made good money, especially for a guy in early 20's.

I spent my nights on the internet, jacking to femdom.

Partying, drugs and booze just didn't do it for me.

I obsessed about a Femdom relationship; no other relationship would do.

I had numerous dates, and no one fit my Femdom fantasies, so they were all short lived.

Then I met Leigh.

She managed an office I called on, so she got to know me professionally.

When I asked her out, she said sure; but not remotely "excited" about the hot stud taking her on a date, which excited me. We both knew she had a certain power, in that she could sabotage my deal with her Company, so I was on my best behavior.

Our discussions quickly went to previous relationships. She'd been in a few long term deals, and I'd been in many short term deals. She wanted to know why.

I just blurted it out,

"I've been Alpha in every area of my life, but I want to be beta in a relationship, and they just didn't have the right vibe."

She smirked and smiled, "I could stand to be "Alpha" in a relationship," and then she just stared, peering into my eyes. "Take me home. I'll go to some sites, see if it works for me."

My mouth was dry. Our first date! What have I done!

Little was said, and I gave her a peck on the cheek, and she smiled, and walked in, not looking back.

I called the next evening after work. "Come over here now. Be prepared to tell me everything."

I was so excited, in "Slave-mode", actually meeting with a woman who knew my desires! I couldn't wait to see where it went.

Leigh spoke, "Let's hear it; your fantasies and expectations."

On the couch, sipping coffee, I began, "It's just where my mind goes. I cannot turn it off, not that I want to. Every time I masturbate, I fantasize about serving a Dominant woman."

"Go on. I want details."

I was so nervous, I stammered, "I wa...wa...wa...want to serve you, to please you.

Out there, I'm an extrovert jock." I dropped to my knees, "Here, I want to be your submissive servant. In private, I want to refer to you as Mistress, always."

She spoke, "Take off my shoes."

Kneeling on my haunches, her feet in my lap, I dutifully slipped them off and began massaging. She made a slight groan, closed her eyes, and sat back.

I began to get hard.

She opened her eyes and smiled, "This is nice! Strip to your underwear and continue."

I tossed my pants on a chair and she scolded, "Fold those clothes." They were not even her pants, and it clarified a huge element of our future, she expected all things to be neat and tidy. I folded my pants and shirt, and resumed.

She asked, "So how bad do you want this?"

I gushed, "No other relationship is possible! I want to be trained. I want to be brainwashed."

"You know," she said, "I will own you. You will be expected to live how I want you to live. You will have to trust my judgement. Are you prepared for that?"

I nodded.

She continued, "Do you own any women's panties?"

"Yes mistress," I replied.

Feminization is not really my thing. I'm more interested in you as a total, muscled, jock. Totally Alpha, except to me. To me, at all times, in public or private, you will be submissive. Can you live with that?"

"Yes Mistress."

"You can masturbate all you want, but never again can you look at porn. You will think only of me. Can you do that?"

"Yes Mistress."

"Take off you underwear, and back on your knees."

I folded my underwear and placed them on top of my clothes, and she seemed pleased.

Back on my knees, my hard cock was throbbing. Her feet in my lap, her toe slightly grazing my cock.

"Have you swallowed your cum?"

I stammered, "I've tasted, but not really swallowed."

She commented, "It's not a particular turn-on for me, except that it will test your commitment."

"Are you prepared to swallow your cum for me?"

I shuttered, "Yes Mistress."

"Get to it. You can cum on my feet. Look me in the eyes. I expect you to profess your total and exclusive devotion to me."

I looked in her eyes, and began stroking, "Mistress, thank you for accepting me as your slave! It will be the joy of my life to serve you and be owned by you. Please train me as you see fit."

I was quickly ready to cum! Mistress, I'm getting close. Do I have permission to cum on your beautiful feet?"

She made a slight smile, and nodded.

Mouth open, I glued my eyes to hers as I blew my load. It was so powerful, like a fire hose! The best orgasm of my life! My cum blasted all the way to her knee!

While the course my life had just been cast, she seemed somewhat detached, staring down at me with little emotion. "Get to work."

I'd never been able to actually swallow my cum. I'd tried, but once I'd blown my load, I never followed thru. This time was entirely different, as I bent forward, eyes still locked on the eyes of Mistress, I began licking my cum.

She spoke, "I liken you to a captured Roman soldier. You will exist as my slave in totality, and the only alternative is death, or in this case, I dump you, for you, equal to death."

She continued, "You will worship me, and you will not be shy about it. You will show the world that you worship me. The world will know you are wrapped around my finger."

She continued, "Understand this, you asked for this relationship. You told me none other would do, only a Femdom relationship would work for you. That isn't the case for me; I can take it or leave it. I'm just trying this on for size, so to speak. It means way less to me."

"By the way, as I said before, from here forward, no other woman exists for you. You will not even LOOK at another woman. You will jack off every day, and you will be staring at a photo of me every time. Understood?"

I looked up from my licking, "Yes Mistress."

I licked up all my cum, making sure it was 100% done and asked, "Mistress, may I pee?"

She stood, "Yes, stay naked, and go get you phone when you are done," and she headed to her bedroom.

She returned from her bedroom wearing a tiny short skirt, sexy high heels, and a skin tight top showing plenty for cleavage. Her nipples were hard, and poked thru the top, enticing and beckoning. It was a totally come-fuck-me outfit.

I was in my kneeling position, and she sat before me.

Then she spread her legs, not obscenely, but plenty such that I could glimpse her shaved pussy, and I stared with wide eyes.

She smiled, "Meet the pussy that now owns you."

I had just cum, but my mouth watered, and I began to get hard. It was the sexiest moment I'd ever imagined.

She spoke, "Let's have a little photo shoot. Get your phone and start shooting photos."

She posed in every sexy position imaginable, and I clicked away. Then we sat together, and reviewed the photos. Any that showed actual pussy, or too much T & A were deleted. I expressed my favorites, and we were left with only 8 photos. All very sexy, but I regretted losing all the others.

Then she threw me a curve, "Go to a print shop and get large prints made. You will hang them in your house, and every time you want to beat off, you will take one down, and jack off to it. I want you to take videos of you doing this, and send them to me."

She could blackmail me with such videos.

She read my mind, and smiled, "Still want to go on with this?"

Fantasy met reality; I would have to trust her judgement. I whispered, "Yes Mistress."

She added, "I want you to start lifting weights. I want my Roman slave to have huge muscles." She knew I had a weight set at home. "Stay out of the gym, unless I say otherwise. Another thing, shave your body. I want my Roman slave to have big muscles, and a hairless body."

"Yes Mistress," I whispered.

Days turned into weeks. My muscles bulged like never before; the Statue of David had nothing on me. I had to buy new suits for my sales calls. I got compliments from everyone, and meekly smiled my thanks. I even had a woman ask if I would be interested in modeling, she had a friend who owned an Agency.

Mistress Leigh had me at her house, usually three of four nights a week. Always, she assigned a room for me to clean. She had purchased a leather collar for me, but otherwise I was always naked, or in underwear, while she remained dressed.

I mentioned the offer to Model, and she smiled, "That could be fun..."

For the first time ever, she had me wear a pair of her panties while I cleaned, and she laughed, "Perhaps you'd make a good lingerie model."

I shuttered!

She had a favorite dildo, and we'd retire to bed, and she'd have me lay between her legs, and fuck her with her dildo, and lick her clit at the same time. She trained me specifically how to please her...just the right depth, and speed, and timing, and just how to lick her clit, and just how to make her cum, AND SHE CAME LIKE A WOMAN!

And yet, I never was allowed to fuck her myself. Actually, I knew I could never last long enough to please her. I could not compete with her dildo, and the ministrations of my tongue. Many nights she rolled over and went to sleep, and I slept on blue balls.

One night after her orgasm, I asked, "Mistress, may I cum?"

She sneered, "Get out!"

I skulked away back to my house, fearing I'd blown it with her.

The next morning she called.

"Until I say otherwise, you will do as follows:

Every hour, upon the hour, you will masturbate to my photo, and video as usual, EXCEPT, you are not to cum. When you are ready to cum, you will stop, and lock your hands behind your neck. You will then dress, and go about your business until the top of the hour, and you will do it again. You are not to cum! If I even suspect you beat off between sessions, you'll be punished beyond anything you can imagine. Send me every video. You better show me you are fully hard, and that you've not orgasmed."

Hours and hours went by. It was the worst torture I'd ever imagined. Just when I'd "normalized" from the last session, it was time to start again. I laid out her photo, set up the phone camera, and started a new video, saying, "Mistress, please forgive me! I'll never ask for anything again! I am your devoted slave. I exist to serve you!"

Then I'd be right to the edge of orgasm, and stop, and lock my hands behind my neck, and look at camera and say, "Thank you for taking me as your slave," with my cock pointing skyward.

The punishment lasted into the night. I had to set my alarm for each hour, and repeat, and text her the video, then pull underwear on over my rock hard cock, and drift into a fitful sleep, and it seemed like just seconds, and the alarm woke me to begin a new session.

Finally she texted, wear only your shortest work-out shorts, wife beater top, and your work boots, and get over here. Go straight in the garage and get the mower and cut the grass, then edge the driveway, then weed the landscaping.

There was a car in her driveway, and while I worked, I saw her and a man lounging on the back porch. They were touching and kissing. Then, wearing her short silky robe, she gave him a long kiss goodbye on the front porch while he cupped her ass. He gave me merely a glance; I was just the yard man.

She instructed me to come in, and ordered me to lay back on the floor. Her robe was open, and I had a clear view of her beautiful breasts and pussy. She straddled either side of my head, and began to lower, towards my mouth. As her legs opened, I could see cum slathered over her pussy, and a large dollop at the opening. I was going to lick another man's cum from the pussy that owned me.

I licked like a starving man. I was transformed to a new level of submission. My cock was rock hard, (and obvious) in my tiny shorts. When she'd had enough, she stood and said, "Take off the wife beater, and get back to work."

I spent the day weeding the landscaping. She'd walk out, and stand before me, while was on my knees, (it would look normal to any neighbor who noticed), except they could not hear what she said. Hands on hips, she'd say, "Is your cock hard. I want my Roman slave hard and begging to please Mistress." And I grew rock hard, displaying my rock hard cock inside my shorts for Mistress. And she'd walk away, and I'd stare at her beautiful ass as she walked away, yearning to worship her.

At the end of the day she invited me in, and told me to shower.

When I exited, she was naked on the bed, her fav dildo next to her.

I timidly crawled between her legs, as I'd done many times before, but this time was different. I worshiped her with more attentiveness, and more passion. I was completely attuned to Mistress, and fucked her and licked her clit with sensitivity previously unknown. I had learned my lesson, and wanted her to be sure.

She came like a woman, as always, and I held my face close to her pussy, but not too close, ready to clean her, if she desired.

She ordered, "Straddle me, just above my pussy." She handed me her dildo, "Put this up your ass."

I had no lube, so I used precum, putting it on my opening, and on the dildo, and began easing it into my ass. Soon the base was mounted on her pelvis, and I rocked on it like a slut, my hands locked behind my neck.

She lightly stroked my cock, "I own you."

"Yes Mistress."

"This is what you want?"

"Yes Mistress."

"I may allow a man to fuck you in the ass."

"Yes Mistress."

"And suck his cock?"

"Yes Mistress."

She observed, "You really are a slave. And for the time being, that's all I'll use you for. I thought you might become my lover, but I just don't want you that way. You can continue as my slave, if you wish."

"Yes Mistress."

I exclaimed, "Mistress, you're going to make me cum!"

She was barely touching, and barely stroking, but I couldn't help myself, and blew my load upon her tummy and breasts, and she cooed, "That's a good slave. Now lick," and I held the dildo in my ass with one hand, and leaned forward, and licked my cum off my Regal Mistress.

The next weekend, her sister Jana came for a visit.

I was not sure how to act.

Jana said, "Leigh, you didn't mention you had a boyfriend."

"He's not, he's my slave. Isn't that right?"

"Yes Mistress," I replied.

Jana was in amused shock, "Do tell!"

Mistress looked to me, "Get naked."

"Yes Mistress," and I removed my clothes and folded them neatly.

"Worship her feet."

"Yes Mistress," and I looked to Jana, "If you would care to sit Mistress Jana."

And I washed and massaged and licked and worshipped Jana's feet, while she sat back, amazed and amused. My cock was rock hard, but I ignored it completely as I served Mistress Jana.

She asked, "Is he your sex slave too?"

"Of course," Mistress replied, "but I don't fuck him, at least not in the conventional way. I have him fuck me with my favorite dildo, and lick me to orgasm. But he'll do whatever I order. If I say "lick my ass", he'll do as ordered, "Isn't that right?"

"Yes Mistress."

Jana asked, "Can I use him?"

Mistress replied, "Of course. When it's a slave, it's almost not cheating!"

They laughed. Apparently Jana was married.

Mistress said, "For now, lets just sunbath in the yard, and you can let him massage you. If you're going to fuck him, I suggest you have him cum now, so he can last longer in bed."

"Slave, jack off on her feet."

"Yes Mistress," and I began stroking.

Not sure who to look at, I looked to Mistress while I stroked myself.

Jana was confused, and Mistress explained, "He's trained to think of, (and look) only at me when he jacks off."

"Slave, you can look at Jana for this."

Jana was equally beautiful and Mistress Leigh. I was ready in seconds, "I'm ready to cum Mistress."

"Good slave. Cum on her feet."

AHHHHH! AHHHHH! AHHHHH! I came hard, pumping ropes of cum on beautiful Jana's feet and shins, as she squealed with delight.

And before she could react, I began licking, reveling in my existence as a trained slave.

The girls in bikinis, and me naked, I massaged lotion into one, then the other, then back, all afternoon.

Mistress Leigh took a shower, and then Jana had me take a shower with her. Her legs wrapped around me torso, my cock deep in her pussy as the water poured over us. Then I soaped her body, and we retired to the bed, where I fucked her, placing all my attention to her needs. She had me hold her shoulders tight, and grind hard, until she came in gushers, and I knew to be still, allowing her afterglow.

Not used to a man who had not yet cum, she asked, "Don't you want to cum?"

"Yes Mistress, but only of Mistress Leigh allows it."

Jana yelled, "Hey Sis, Is he allowed to cum?"

"No," was the reply. "Send him out here when your finished with him."

Soon we were back in the Living Room, them dressed, me naked and hard, serving drinks, while they chatted.

Mistress said, "Do you want to go out and show off our Roman slave? Make him wear a muscle shirt and tight pants?"

Mistress told Jana, "Last week, I had him lick another man's cum from my pussy. I'm thinking I want to make him suck another man's cock, just because I can. Isn't that right slave?"

"Yes Mistress."

"How about Sam?" Jana offered.

Mistress replied, "Your Hubby?"

"He was Bi when we met. We've talked about a threesome. I bet he'd love a little slave-boy on boy action," Jana replied.

I shuttered at the thought. I was way past refusing anything.

That night, Jana had me sleep with her, and fuck her once again, allowing me to cum on her breasts, and lick them clean, commenting, "I gotta get me one of these!"

sissy171
sissy171
536 Followers