Model Slave Pt. 02 Ch. 01

Story Info
Madison is talked into a BDSM photo Shoot.
10k words
4.69
13.6k
13

Part 8 of the 27 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 07/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. The Model Slave Series contains BDSM, bondage, exhibitionism, and lots of kinky sex. IF you don't like these things then this story may not be for you. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS - This is Model Slave II and Model Slave III won't be far behind. If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

Model Slave II

Chapter 1

Madison was one of the most beautiful models the photographer had ever seen. She had the perfect hourglass figure wrapped in an athletic form. She had been picked by Shape magazine in one of their perfect body series. She was currently in the photographer's studio shooting the photos for the magazines required layout. Madison loved exhibiting her body and would have preferred a nude layout, but this magazine was a family friendly publication, so she was barely covered in a string bikini.

Her barely covered gravity defying breasts were incredibly seductive and that led to a dramatic slope over her prominent ribs, to a tiny waist and taut abs. Her hips were slim and boyish with a tight muscular butt. She had thought about butt implants to give her more of a bubble butt, but she really liked her current form despite that fact that it was not in vogue right now. They had already shot a series with several skintight or skin revealing outfits, but this series was all about showing her taut, fit, athletic, and stunningly sexy body and flawless skin.

The magazine was all about fitness and the photos showed off her perfectly shaped muscular legs and lean muscular arms, but her core torso was really the star. Her stomach muscles revealed her flawless abs, and they were one of the reasons she had been picked for this shoot. Her thin belly disappeared between her hips leaving a very sexy gap between the string bikini bottom and her belly's silky skin.

Her slim, hardened, chiseled core rose dramatically until it sloped into her defined ribs. The photographer loved the definition of her ribs, leaving gorgeous shadows that photographed impeccably and made the perfect foil for her full dramatic breasts. Her bikini top was really too small and showed every bit of her breasts, except her nipples. The photographer thought the under boob added to the sexiness of the shoot.

Most of the viewers of this shoot would never really look at her face, but it really was her most gorgeous feature. She played with her long honey blonde hair pulled into a ponytail with the end teasing her lower back. With her hair pulled back, her stunning doll-like face was offered in startlingly simple beauty. Her face was oval with sharp cheekbones and her minimal makeup only illuminated her natural beauty. Even her eyes darting around the room in anxious anxiety didn't detract from her regal and elegant splendor.

Madison was indeed a rare beauty; her skin was flawless with its polished flesh tones containing nary a wrinkle or blemish. Her petite ears, delicate celestial nose and wide bow-shaped lips were perfection on her face, but her large clear, pale, blue eyes completed her doll face. Her eyes truly were the window to her soul revealing her determined fiery yet fiercely passionate, soul. Once you saw her eyes, they drew you in and you couldn't look away. While her attitude was conceited and arrogant, her eyes revealed a deep seeded passion waiting and daring for anyone to be the one that conquered her.

Having men's eyes or cameras stripping her body bare touched fire to her very soul leaving her sexual core bare, vulnerable, and blazing in need. She worked hard to build this sexy body and wanted to show it off. But her passion went way beyond just showing off, she wanted everyone to want her sexually. She wanted to see the desire on their face and that it was hard for them to turn away from her. Every look or click of the camera sent a carnal thrill rushing through her body and she spent hours at home using her toys to satisfy the itch, but she never seemed fulfilled.

Every time she did a photoshoot the craving returned, and it seemed to be getting more intense. She watched for someone that was worthy of her body and strong enough to tame her spirit. When she wasn't being turned on during photo shoots, she when clubbing in skin revealing outfits that always made her the center of attention. Her exhibitionist desires always left her desperate for orgasms piled on top of climaxes.

She always wound up going home alone and using her toys to masturbate to unsatisfying orgasms. Over time her toys became more extreme and then BDSM entered her life. She started buying movies and her passion skyrocketed watching porn stars restrained and made to climax over and over. She started buying BDSM toys but was too afraid to use them. After she started modeling, the exhibitionism changed her life and her whole life seemed to revolve around her wild sexual needs and cravings.

Interestingly enough it was these cravings that made her a wildly popular model. Her figure always drew attention, but as her cravings intensified the expressions on her face became more and more sexual. Anyone that saw her photos felt like she was looking at them and was inviting them into her bed. Sex sales and more and more advertisers began to clamor for her in photo shoots. That was one reason she was shooting the spread for Shape magazine. They wanted to show fit and athletic can be sexy, something that Madison personified.

The shoot was over, but Madison hung around in her tiny bikini talking to the photographer. He, like every man she met, kept his eyes caressing her virtually naked body, but she saw something else in his stares. There was something animalistic, almost predatory, and it made her feel alive. She wanted to know what it was and asked, "You look like you want something else from me. What is it?"

He looked at her and then with a quizzical look on his face said. "I have another idea and you could actually earn some additional money as well. I have a photo shoot coming up for a "Kink Magazine" and another for "BDSM Sub-Space" websites and both have beautiful women in a bikini or semi-nude, tied up for several different poses."

"How much money? And what kind of poses?" she questioned, but the thought of being tied up made her stomach quiver with apprehension and excitement.

"I don't know. If they like the shots, it could be around $1000 per photo, but if they don't like them then you get nothing. But, with your face and figure, I think you're a shoe in." he said.

He continued, "As far as the poses, you will be restrained in bondage or BDSM devices in stretched or contorted positions. As a matter of fact, as blisteringly hot as you are I should be able to get more money for you.

"You really think?" she asked with disdain. She knew just how smoking hot she was, and the money was a pittance. But the idea of having thousands of men masturbating to her bound nude figure made her nipples harden and pussy weep with desire. She could see he was getting excited at the prospect of tying her up and truthfully so was she. Madison had watched many BDSM scenes. But none of the actresses matched her toned form and the thought of her bound in their place triggered her exhibitionist needs and before he answered she knew this was what she was looking for.

"Absolutely! Want to give it a try?" he asked hopefully, not really catching her condescension. He knew there was very little chance in getting this popular model into a BDSM shoot, but lord how he wanted to try.

Madison had never done any kind of bondage, but the thought of being tied, contorted, teased and made to orgasm continuously had always excited her, but toss in photos or video of her being bound and teased made her entire body trembled with excitement. She imagined what men's reaction would be watching her contort in rapturous bliss while being bound in strict servitude. The thought sent chills down her body and gooseflesh erupted on her arms and legs. She didn't give a damn about the money, but she wanted to experience some of her wild and darkest fantasies.

He saw an opening and thought he would try to sell it more. "Honey, you have the body of a centerfold, and you can make a ton of money if you can go wild in front of the camera and let some bondage stretch that fabulous body. I can tell you with that beautiful innocent face yours on top of that sinfully delicious body you can go a long way if you just let the camera make love to you and bondage is the perfect way to do it."

"Hmm, well, what are you going to do and what do you want me to do?" she asked innocently with a smirk on her face. However, inside she was quivering at the thought of being tied up and the butterflies in her stomach were telling her to go for it. She pushed him to sell it to her, but knowing she was going to do this self-indulgent, yet depraved shoot. She also knew her expressive face was showing her range of emotions and she wanted him to start taking pictures.

"Come over here and follow my instructions and let me show you something."

He took her over to the area where there were lots of props and after rummaging through a box, he came up with something. It looked like a long leather glove except it was wider than the normal glove. He came up behind her, pulled both her arms behind her and began sliding her arms into the glove and then began to buckle and tighten it.

Madison felt her shoulders pull backwards, forcing her back to arch forward thrusting her breasts high and full on her chest. When he was finished Madison had both arms buckled tightly together behind her back and she felt the strain in her arms and shoulders. With her back arched, her breasts were straining forward on her chest and her bikini top was almost bursting trying to contain her bountiful breasts. In addition, her belly shrank and tightened giving her breasts all the glory and the center of attention.

She looked down and shivered seeing the bikini top struggling to contain her breasts with her hardened nipples threatening to poke holes in the top. She shuddered and felt emboldened thinking of what her breasts must look like, and her nipples hardened even more. She actually wanted him to strip her naked right there and begin taking photos.

As he led her over to the different kind of set Madison started to feel more helpless and exposed. She also noticed that she was tingling with excitement, and she was feeling suddenly very wet between her legs. He stood her in front of a set that looked like a jail cell, then backed off and took several pictures. He came back to her, turned the camera around and started showing her pictures he had just taken and then he began to elaborate what she was seeing.

"Now in these pictures you are just wearing the bikini and what you see is an athletic beautiful girl in a bikini. Now look at these, with your arms strapped tightly behind you, your chest is pulled up and out making your already gorgeous breasts look bigger, fuller and even more spectacular. Likewise, with your chest pulled up your already tiny belly is flattened and tight compared to your chest. You look smoking hot in these pictures, and I know people would buy them."

Madison looked at the pictures and even she had to agree the change was dramatic between the two pictures. She had to agree that with her body displayed like that she looked hotter than she could ever remember, and she felt exhilaration in being displayed so brazenly. Exhilaration was not her only feeling and she felt her pussy getting very wet. She didn't know if it was being displayed in such a shameless way or being forced through the bondage, but Madison liked the feeling.

After she got over looking at the dramatic change in the way her body looked, she looked at her face. The expression on her face was one of excitement. None of the fear she should be feeling inside the showed on her face. She knew then and there this was what she needed; the expression on her face said everything she needed to know. She knew the photographs could be outstanding if he could capture the impassioned looks on her face.

Being all alone, erotically tied up and almost naked in front of his camera made Madison tremble excitedly. She knew what was going to happen and the thought of people seeing her photographed like this thrilled her to the core. She looked back at the camera and loved what she saw, however, she wanted more than just an arm sleeve, she wanted her entire body contorted and teased. With lust in her eyes she growled, "I love it, but I want more. I want extreme bondage, something that will make any man get an instant hard-on when he sees me. But I have two conditions, first I want approval of what photos leave here and second, I want video too. The video and photos are mine and I will pay you for them. By the way you have to promise that you will not fuck me while you have me helpless.

The photographer had a stunned look on his face that slowly melted into a Cheshire grin. Oh yes, this woman had the body that would drive any man crazy, the expressionistic face that would show the fire inside, but she also had the wild debauchery that would let him go crazy. He thought about all the things he could do to her and with a devious smile said, "Okay, let's do it, but we'll have to see about the fucking. I guarantee you will be begging me to fuck you!"

The photographer looked at her with a miserable but confident look in his eyes. She knew that he wanted her and fucking her had been part of the deal, but he couldn't have her. She saw the devious look in his eyes and knew that she would be in for a wild ride. She had to keep her wits about her and make sure she wouldn't let him deflower her.

She was going to have a wild time and she wanted him to put her through her paces. She wanted him to tie her up, tease her and send her into a lustful oblivion, but he could not stick his cock in her. This was the way Madison always worked things. She would get what she wanted, and he was just her toy to help get her there.

She looked back at him and added, "I think everything would look better if I was nude, don't you think so?" Her face had an innocent smile, but her eyes were teasing him unmercifully. She wanted to see him sweat as she teased him using everything she had. She knew that if she teased him, he would want his revenge and he would tease her back.

The photographer gulped visibly, nodded his head, then set his camera down and then came over to her. He rubbed his sweaty palms together, put his hands on her hips and moved her to a different location in the set. His hands caressed lightly over her belly and Madison felt like it was liquid fire trailing up her belly, except the fire was in her pussy. He reached up and started removing the bikini top revealing all of her spectacular breasts. As he did, his fingers grazed her already hard nipples and she felt electricity traveling from her nipples to her already soaked pussy.

Madison took gasping breath, let her head roll back and panted as she felt his touch setting her body on fire. By the time he finished removing her bikini top, Madison was trembling and both nipples were so hard they were sticking out like pencil erasers. He then slid his hands over her trembling belly and untied one of the side ties on the bikini, so the bikini bottom hung loosely and drooped on one side. With his hands shaking he untied the other side and teasingly slid the bikini bottom through the lips of her pussy.

In a raspy voice Madison breathed, "You haven't promised not to fuck me, and we don't start if you don't."

As the photographer stepped back, he dropped the bikini to the floor and picked up his camera, he smiled to himself. He knew by the end of the shoot he would have her writhing in need and begging for him. For a while she would be his model slave and he would also have some fantastic photographs. Suddenly he remembered her video demand and set up several cameras on video. He looked over at Madison with her beautiful face flushed, her eyes had lusty distant stare, and her naked body was trembling with excitement. He muttered, "I promise not to stick my cock in you."

He moved back and started taking more shots with the camera. He stopped and pulled the camera from his face, snapped his fingers, walked over to the video cart and rolled it in front of Madison. He checked the cameras to make sure she was being videoed. On the cart was also a laptop and next to it was a pole with a round ball on top with a lens in the middle. Madison saw him log onto a web site and suddenly she saw herself on the screen and as he made some adjustments and as he zoomed in, she filled the screen. He turned with an evil smile knowing that he was broadcasting Madison's torment on a pay site he had created.

He walked around Madison taking various pictures. After he'd shot several dozen pictures of the very naked Madison, he rolled what looked like a round spool that used to hold spools of cable and brought it onto the set. He unbuckled the sleeve, releasing her arms and buckled fleece lined leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles. The photographer laid Madison backwards over the spool, pulled her arms over head attaching a rope in the floor to the eyelets in the cuffs. This forced her to lay over the back of the spool, with her eyes staring at the floor, arching her back and thrusting those awesome breasts into prominence. To keep her in position he strapped the legs cuffs to a rope on the other side of the spool.

In this position Madison's body was tightly bowed over the spool, with her breasts being prominently displayed. Her flat belly was stretched thin and taut as her hips strained to reach the floor. He began to tighten the ropes on her wrists and ankles stretching her entire body so that she became a tight backwards arch. With the strain of being spread backwards over the spool her muscles and tendons danced beneath her skin creating a devastatingly erotic sight.

When he unbuckled her from the sleeve, Madison rolled her shoulders in relief, but when he attached the cuffs and bound her in a backwards arch over the spool, things got worse. In her minds-eye she could imagine what she looked like with all her ribs pulling against her skin, taut twisting muscles and straining tendons all leaping under her skin. She felt her breasts wobbling seductively as she struggled to breathe. She felt very exposed and that made her nipples ache, belly tremble and womanly mound glisten with nectar.

He stared at this gorgeous creature with her stunning body stretched over the spool. Damn she looked incredible, delicious, but muscles fighting under her silky skin were one of the most erotic things he had ever seen. He adjusted his rock-hard cock in his pants, regretting telling her that he wouldn't fuck her, but he had lots of ideas and would drive her wild before he was finished. He had seen her exhibitionism and knew how to drive her crazy, "That laptop I just setup is broadcasting you to a private website and right now 478 people are watching your body writhe in bondage."

Madison's lust clouded eyes swiveled to the laptop, but she really couldn't see it. Her imagination filled in all the gaps with even more of her fantasies. She envisioned hundreds of guys with their cocks in their hands watching her body twist and contort in her bondage. The dreams in her head added fuel to her fiery passion and she whimpered in blistering ecstasy.

The photographer started running his hands over her tightly stretched body and slid his hand over her taut belly and thought it felt as tight as a snare drum. Then slid a finger through her pussy lips and curled up inside her drenched pussy. He heard Madison gasping followed by a long, sensuous moan and he could feel her hips and pussy trembling with need, strain and excitement. Madison tried to put up a good front and groaned, "Oh please tease me ... but you promised not to fuck me. Otherwise let me go."

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers