All Comments on 'Model Slave Pt. 02 Ch. 01'

by Oupa99

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well, this had to be one of the hottest descriptions of just how a woman feels when she is getting pleasured by a real master. It is amazing just how much a woman can endure and then pushed passed her limits (at least for the present time). It would have been hot enough to end with the first section but the author keeps going with a second and third. Madison does experience subspace and then finally, finally, passes out. I have watched some videos that have the woman so out of it after mind blowing orgasms that they don't remember their names. Some women are so far gone that they indeed fall asleep on a couch as their handlers give them much needed aftercare. No aftercare here. He finally gets off and she wobbly walks out. Lets see just how long before she gets tamed (or not). Welcome back after such a long time away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOupa99@Oupa99
There is something magical about letting go and giving yourself to someone. A little exhibitionism, a little teasing, some punishment and the uninhibited rapture released during bondage and BDSM is something wild, untamed and beautiful. All of the stories are available for sa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES