Model Slave Pt. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rocky's tongue came out and began to gently caress her upper lip as he felt her breath catch and she shuddered in a soft moan. Something about Madison affected him in ways no other woman had and he felt himself wanting to make love to her. He knew he had to reassert control, so he responded by rolling her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. He felt a shudder seize her body and her mouth quivered in a breathless moan. Rocky smiled as she expelled a quivering breath and slightly arched her back pushing her nipple further into his fingers. Her begging eyes pulled him, and he forgave her this minor indulgence.

Rocky accepted the invitation in her eyes and within seconds, he was plundering her mouth, trying to extract all the love he could find there. Then he replaced it with all the love he was suddenly feeling in his heart. It was a kiss that both of them felt all the way to the curling of their toes and it only ended when they were both desperate for air. In the end, both of them were gasping for breath like marathon runners. However, Rocky couldn't wait to catch his breath and began lavishing kisses on her cheeks, nose, eyes, forehead or anywhere else he could find that tasted of Madison. Madison eagerly offered up her face as a sacrifice to Rocky's loving kisses as he began to devour her face with his lips.

Madison's fingernails were digging into her hands in a desperate effort to keep them behind her head. She desperately wanted to pull him to her and feel his hard body crushed against her. She longed to feel his chest hair tickling her breasts, to feel his body snuggled to hers as he took her and his manly scent enveloping her. Trying to stay in position while his hands were exploring all of her feminine peaks and valleys was excruciating torment. All the same, the torture of staying in position was building the frantic need inside her and she knew she would go insane if he continued much longer.

His other large hand settled on her other breast. It was perfectly filled with her soft, firm succulent breast with her tight thrusting nipple digging into his palm. Rocky closed his hand circling her breast then with his thumb and forefinger began to twist and pull her nipple sending bursts of desire throughout her body. Now both breasts and nipples were being lovingly tormented, and Madison was finding it hard to catch her breath.

Madison slightly bowed her back trying to push more of her breast into his grasping hands and she threw her head back in a passionate moan. This exposed her delicate neck to Rocky's voracious desire, and he began to kiss and nibble down the sensitive skin of her neck. He could feel her hammering pulse beating just below the skin and felt her life force rushing through her veins just below his sucking lips. As he continued to lick, suck and nibble on her sensitive neck she gave a shuddering moan and surrendered to him.

It seemed like every time he touched her, Madison felt out of control and passionate need consuming her, but this was also deep in her heart. From her lips to her neck and her thrusting nipples her whole body was on fire. Madison was having a hard time catching her breath as everything Rocky did to her forced her body to explode with wild sensations. Just as she thought it couldn't get any better Rocky's mouth joined his fingers on her nipples and she arched her back even further.

She quivered as her pussy pulsed with every tug, suck and nibble on her incredibly sensitive, turgid and over stimulated nipples. It was like her nipples and pussy were connected; she was gasping for breath with every new sensation sending shudders through body.

Rocky's hand abandoned her nipple and Madison felt disappointment as the hand traveled over her tight belly. His hand nudged her legs apart with her disappointment quickly turning into jubilation as his fingers caressed her clit, then slid through her swollen pussy lips and buried inside her. Once again Madison had trouble catching her breath and her whole body shook when she felt Rocky's thick finger push inside her. Her hands almost abandoned the position behind her head, but with her force of will, she stopped them from moving.

Madison let out a raspy moan telling Rocky that she loved everything that he was doing to her, "Oh Master... Oh my God Master... Oh Oh."

Rocky stopped for a second, pulled his mouth away from her nipples and gazed into her tender smoldering eyes. Her eyes were lit with her internal lusty fire pleading for him to continue and at the same time questioning why he stopped. He felt those eyes pulling at him and he knew he could get lost in her very quickly if he wasn't careful. He shook his head and softly said, "Remember not to speak otherwise I may have to gag you."

Rocky's mouth dropped back to her breasts and continued to move back and forth between her nipples nibbling, tugging, and scraping her nipples against his teeth. Slowly his finger was sliding in and out of her drenched pussy and her pool of womanly nectar showed how excited she was. After he coated his finger with her essence, he would occasionally slide to the top of her pussy and caress her clit before dipping back between her swollen pussy lips.

Madison felt her passion climbing higher, higher, and completely on their own her hips started rocking forward and backward reaching for more. Rocky suddenly stopped everything, and Madison looked at him through a veil of passion and realized her hips were rocking. She concentrated on stilling her hips and when she did, he slid a second finger into her incredibly tight pussy. The stretch of her quim made her mind explode with sparklers clouding her passion-filled eyes.

She tried desperately to control her body's response to his stimulating torment but trying to control her body seemed to make every touch even more intense. She wished he would tie her up then the torture of trying to stay in position would be taken away. Only then she could revel in his touch or kisses. She knew he was testing her, pushing her to see when she would break down and demand satisfaction, but she was determined to make him proud.

With two of Rocky's large fingers buried in her pussy, Madison was stretched almost as wide as his cock, and it felt so wickedly delicious. She wanted Rocky to take her, manhandle her and make her feel love and passion. He had already pushed her pass anything she had ever felt before and now her pussy was stretched, full of Rocky. She fought through the waves of impassioned fire roasting her body's sexual core determined to stay in position no matter what he did to her.

Her remembrances of being stuffed, stretched and full of Rocky were coming true and more than anything Madison wanted him to fulfill her crazy desire. He was giving her pussy the most wonderful stretching workout and her whole body was shaking. The craving he was building in her womb was beyond anything she ever felt, and she slipped as she whimpered to let him know it.

"Master... Oh God Master... More Oh God More... Take Me... Stretch Me... Fill Me... Make me Yours."

Rocky loved to hear her pleas for more, but he knew he must assert control. He stopped everything and looked into her eyes saying. "Madison my Pet, you must control your body and if you don't, I will have to bind you. Likewise, you must be quiet and control your voice; otherwise, I will have to gag you. Do you understand?"

Madison dropped her eyes in shame and disappointment whispering, "Yes Sir." She had known all of this from the movies but trying to control her body and voice in the mist of incredible and overwhelming passion was difficult. Trying to control her body only served to make her more aware of every touch, every caress and every feeling was more intense. She hadn't realized how hard this would be, but she was determined not to disappoint the man she loved.

Rocky watched her trying to control herself and felt himself becoming intoxicated by Madison's attempts to contain her uninhibited and wild passion. She stayed in her position with her hands still clasp behind her head, but he could see her muscles rippling and dancing beneath her skin fighting to hold her position. Her face was alternating masks of intense concentration and wild jubilant rapture. Normally he would maintain discipline, but increasingly Rocky felt himself being drawn in and he wanted to see her shatter in ecstasy.

Madison felt the build increasing like she was going to explode, and she was finding it harder and harder to breathe. It seemed as though all the edging from her punishment before was now reasserting itself and everything was more intense. Her hips were reaching higher, lifting further trying to get more of Rocky inside her. With two of Rocky's fingers firmly embedded in her pussy he used his thumb to start, caressing her clit and that was all it took.

Madison's whole body bucked, arched backwards with her head thrown back and her body froze in a muscle clenching, body consuming orgasm. For a few seconds Madison couldn't breathe as her whole existence revolved around the sensation centered in her pussy. Her eyes were pointing behind her with her breasts pointing at the ceiling and all her muscles locked in her rigid arched expression of euphoria. She lost the ability to see with fireworks exploding behind her eyes and the euphoria she felt was unlike anything previously in her existence.

Madison's breath came back in a shuddering gasp, but her orgasm wasn't over yet. Rocky rapidly flicked her clit with his thumb as he rammed his fingers back deep inside Madison's spasming cunt and her orgasm blazed anew. Her eyes were stunned open in a sightless stare with her face a cloak of unbelievable blissful agony. Madison's neck and chest were as red as a strawberry as her heart hammered blood through her body. It seemed as if every muscle in her body knotted and danced across her body as she tried to keep her body in position with an earthquake of bliss roaring through her. Her body clinched again in a tight bowed arch as she silently screamed her ecstasy for her master to hear.

Her mouth opened wide as she locked her vocal cords and no sound escaped, but in her head she screamed. "AGAIN... MMMAASSTTEERR... OH MY, OH MY GOD MASTER... AAGGAAIIN... OH GOD."

Rocky was memorized by Madison's explosive expressions, loving how passionate and responsive she was. He was proud of her control, especially with her having already climaxed twice. He was just getting started and tonight he was determined to make up for all the callousness he had put her through by giving her a night of unbelievable pleasure.

She had changed from a spoiled, demanding woman that only thought of herself, but now she wanted to be the woman of his dreams and give herself completely to him. He never expected her to get to the point where she was willingly giving herself to him. He knew how much courage it took, how much she had to want this and to have this stunning woman give her body, her heart and soul to him was as awesome as it was unexpected.

He stared into her lust clouded eyes, her face a mask of unexpected delirious ecstasy and his heart tugged with startling desire to make her his sub and to take her up on her requests. He caught himself falling into her eyes, and he once again had to assert control. In a soft but firm voice he whispered, "I know you are new to what you are offering, but you may not orgasm unless I command you."

He scooped her writhing, spasming, ecstasy consumed body into his arms and quickly carried her to the bed. He arranged her on the bed stretching her arms above her head and ordered her to hold onto the bars of the headboard.

Her hands latched onto the bars with a death grip with her knuckles turning white. He pulled on her ankles to stretch her in a taut line on the bed then spread her legs, so her feet were hanging off the sides. Rocky stood and looked at this tempting vision as he began to undress. Her lines were sleek and athletic with the perfect amount of womanly curves. He could see all the microquakes trembling through her entire body, forcing all her muscles to quiver under her skin.

Rocky's eyes traveled over her widespread trembling legs to her womanly mound glistening with her orgasmic essence. Her taut belly shuddered erotically leading to her full wobbly breasts and hard, passion engorged nipples, but her face was what captured his attention. Her lips quivered trying to express her feelings, but her face said it all with a look of awed, incredulous bliss. Her face was glowing with the rapture he had embedded inside her, but her eyes were truly the window into her heart.

Madison's eyes sparkled with a deeply abiding love and hope. Her eyes showed a desire and need to give all of herself to him. She believed and trusted in him, her desire for him was plain, displaying her innocent belief in love and making love. He had seen love in her eyes and heart the one time their eyes met and now she was bearing her heart and soul to him. Her eyes summoned him, breaking down the shell around his heart and offering him all that she was. She was Aphrodite personified and he couldn't resist the love her heart was offering. He quickly stripped off his clothes and kneeled between her widespread and beckoning thighs.

For Madison this was the second real look she had at the man that had captured her heart but this time she studied every muscle. In her mind 's eye, she had fantasied about this moment and dreamt about what he looked like as he stood over her poised to ravish her. Her heart pounded in her chest as he began to strip off his clothes and she shivered in breathless anticipation. Even her imagination didn't come close to the real thing.

As he ripped open his black leather vest, his muscular torso came into view. He was hard and chiseled with his large well-developed chest tapering into ripped well-defined abs. His chest was softened with a coating of hair that only made him more masculine. His shoulders and arms rippled with powerful beefy muscles that both intimidated and thrilled her deep in her womb. She squirmed on the bed, waiting for him to prove his mastery over her.

His eyes bore into her, daring her to look away and he removed his pants and underwear in the same movement. Madison gasped as his full power was revealed with each of his thighs bulging with muscles at least as big as her waist. However, his massive cock was like nothing she had ever remembered. It was gorgeously ramrod straight, rippling with thick veins, easily the largest, most beautiful cock she had ever seen and seemed much larger than before. Madison felt her mouth go dry and he advanced towards her with his mighty weapon bouncing and growing even larger.

Madison knew tonight was going to be unlike anything she ever imagined, and his face told her that he was going make this a night she would never forget. She watched as he crawled between her widespread thighs and as he leaned over to nibble on her nipples his cock lay on her belly. She felt its heat searing into her skin and her breath caught in her chest as she saw his cock going past her navel lay as it lay on her belly. She was suddenly scared yet desperate to be stuffed full of the cock of this man that so dominated her fantasies.

Rocky saw Madison licking her lips with her eyes round as saucers as she stared at his cock. He could tell the prospect of being filled with his cock intimated her but at the same time thrilled her to the core. He smiled as he planned to take her close to insanity before he ever let her feel his cock inside her, and with that thought sucked her right nipple into his mouth. He felt her wriggling beneath him as his tongue tormented her nipple and her chest was heaving with huge gulps of air.

His fingers slid through her womanly folds sensuously caressing her clit as they went, while his mouth switched to tormenting her left nipple. Madison was drowning in a sea of conflicting feelings with the man of her dreams driving her crazy with every touch, lick or caress. At the same time, she was trying to be the good submissive like she had seen on in the movies. She tried to stay still, tried to be quiet, but everything was deliciously decadent with passionate fire singing through her veins. She wanted to give in, let the feelings overwhelm her and soar to the heavens. She was terrified that if she gave in to the inferno inside her he would stop and she wanted more, oh so much more.

Rocky could see she was trying to hold still and be quiet. If she wanted to be his sub, he would let her try, but this one time he wanted to show her what she had been missing all her life. So, this one time he would push her, take her to the edge of sanity, but not punish her when she gave in to the ravenous craving struggling inside her. This time he wanted to see fiery sparks electrify her and watch her as she burst into the dazzling sex goddess, he knew she could be. He wanted to awaken her inner untamed vixen and see her blossom into the mystical gem worthy of her gorgeous body and face.

As he kissed his way down her flat, muscled, quivering and convulsing belly, he realized that Madison captivated him, and he was falling under her spell. He paused to pay homage to her very sexy belly button before his lips joined where his fingers had been driving her crazy and making love to her.

Rocky licked her clit, watching her quivering response; he smiled as he settled between her legs and began to take this breathtakingly beautiful woman to new heights of ecstasy. He pulled one of his fingers out of her to give room for his tongue and with his taste of her nectar, he was addicted.

Her taste reminded him of when he was a kid, and his dad would buy him watermelon and salt. She was intoxicatingly sweet with a salty tang and lots of other flavors, but the sum was a taste he never wanted to be without. He began to lick, suck and feast on her succulent nectar. Her body went wild with shakes, shudders and seizures as she desperately tried control the white-hot fire deep in her womb. She was losing control and any minute she knew she would explode into a heavenly fireball.

Rocky stopped feasting on her pussy looking past her heaving chest and looked into her eyes. Her head was thrashing back and forth and her eyes wide open watching him gorge himself on her pussy. Her eyes were alighting with desperate passion verging on panic as she felt everything slipping beyond her ability to control. Her eyes were pleading with him to finish her, take her, dominate her and let a real man show her passion she only dreamed of. Meanwhile her exquisite torture went on and Rocky could barely hear her whispering, "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God."

"Madison when I give you permission to climax you may climax as much as you want, but you cannot let go of the bars on the headboard." Rocky said in a soft, but intensely demanding voice.

Madison knew this was a test and she would die before she disappointed him. In Madison's entire life, nothing prepared her for wild and uncontrollable ecstasy buffeting her mind and body Yesterday was the first time she had a real orgasm, but that was nothing compared to what was happening now.

In the first few minutes of Rocky making love to her, the entire world was changed and now she knew what the fuss was about. She finally knew that making love was something special, when you're with the right person.

After Rocky brought her to her first orgasm with his fingers, she lost the ability for rational thought and all she could do was feel. Her body had no experience of how to cope with these feelings and her formerly graceful body was out of control with spastic responses to the rapture stampeding through her sexual core. Her heart had grown two sizes with the man of her dreams taking her to the edge of sanity and she knew what love could be like.