Model Slave Pt. 02 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like every muscle in her body had a special way of rejoicing the wantonly hedonistic, white-hot passion that enveloped her. Her belly rippled with hard cramping knots dancing beneath her skin, while her legs trembled and shook, unable to control the erotic fire burning through her. Her arms were strings of muscle and tendons as they fought to hold onto the headboard. Finally, her head thrashed back and forth with her hair swarming around her face.

Madison's eyes soon glazed over with the ecstasy she was feeling, but her face had a heavenly glowing beauty as the love and orgasmic bliss covered her face. Her facial beauty was stunning, and Rocky had never seen a more beautiful woman. Rocky bent down and kissed her unseeing eyes and cheeks as he renewed pounding his cock into this stunning woman.

Her body was twitching and turned into a spastic seizure, but her mind separated and was floating in a fog of ecstasy. She felt everything Rocky did and felt every vein on his cock, but it was only increasing her love for him. For Rocky her twisting, twitching body and the tight rippling cunt were rapidly taking him to the edge and he was going to fill her with his seed if he didn't regain control. He whispered in her ear, "Let go of the headboard." Despite spastic twitching body and vacant eyes, she did as she told her.

Rocky rolled over on his back, pulling Madison with him and when he got there, Madison started trembling, as she couldn't stop sliding down his cock until it was fully buried inside her pussy. She sat fully impaled on his cock, her whole-body trembling with her head thrown back in an extended moan. Rocky allowed her to sit for a minute then put his hands under her ass, lifted her up a few inches and let her drop. As she slammed down, fully impaled herself on his cock Rocky saw her entire body quake. Her stomach muscles trembling, with her eyes wide open in surprise and her mouth open as she squeaked.

"Master Oh Ma... ster, Oh shit, Oh God"

Rocky lifted and dropped her again and this time her stomach muscles jerked her forward onto Rocky's chest. Rocky knew she was close, so he lifted his hips hammering his cock into her clasping pussy and within a few strokes, she was shaking as her orgasm once again took over her body. Rocky cradled her legs in his arms and stood from the bed with Madison still fully impaled on his cock. Rocky's cock and hands was the only thing supporting Madison as she was suspended in the air with her weight driving his cock even deeper into her already spasming cunt. Madison screamed as she felt his cock get even deeper inside her and her whole body bucked in his arms.

Rocky filled his hands with her tiny butt cheeks and began lifting her up and down, sliding his cock in and out of her out-of-control pussy. Madison felt like her brain was exploding as she felt her body convulsing and exploding around Rocky's cock. Madison tried to hold on to Rocky's neck and shoulders, but with the next round of body shivers, her arms seemed to go spastic, and she lost her grip. Rocky had hurriedly slid his hand up her back to keep her from falling, so now the only thing supporting Madison was one hand and his cock.

Madison was shaking like she had been naked in a snow drift. Her teeth were chattering and none of her muscles responded to her commands. She tried to tell Rocky how unbelievable he was making her feel but all she could get out of her mouth were moans, grunts and keening noises as her body shook in ecstasy.

Madison couldn't believe what was happening to her, she thought earlier when Rocky made love to her nothing could get any better, but she was wrong. Rocky had completely taken control of her body and was relentlessly pushing her higher and into a rapture she had, no idea existed. This was what she had always read about in romance novels, where you're manhandled and taken to the heights of ecstasy that she didn't know existed. Now thanks to Rocky, she was experiencing more than she ever thought existed.

Rocky pushed her up against the bedroom wall, this freed up his hand that was supporting her back and now he had both hands to feed Madison his cock. This vaulted Madison to a new level of orgasm. Her lungs were also locked in an orgasmic spasm. Madison saw her vision dim before she was able to get air into her lungs. However, the next orgasm took her over the edge and Madison fainted in Rocky's arms.

Rocky felt like he might have pushed her too far and he started carrying her over to the bed. She quickly came out of the faint and when she saw the concern on her master's face, she tried to kiss him. Through her quivering lips she tried to tell him that this was the most wonderful experience of her life. Unfortunately, she was shaking so hard she could only get some of her points across.

"Ma... st... er, So Wo... nd... er... fu... ll, Mo... re, Lo... ve Me."

Rocky knew she was okay, so he took her over to the bed and laid her gently on the mattress. He hovered over her like a mother hen and thought they might take it a little slower. He caressed her face, kissed her trembling lips, and softly whispered, "I not going to hurt you my Pet, but we can go a little slower. Do you need to use your safe word?"

In her still quivering voice said. "No Master, No safe word. Never stop, please master don't you ever stop." When she finished, Rocky could see tears swimming in her eyes, and he realized that she truly wanted more. Madison looked at him with awe on her face and tears in her eyes. No one had ever cared about her; her feelings and she felt an ache in her heart.

Rocky slowly laid on top of her on the mattress letting her feel his weight as he pushed his cock all the way inside her. He held it there deep inside her as he began to kiss and nibble her exposed neck.

Madison felt her whole-body tingle as she felt totally filled with Rocky's love, his cock and his weight pinning her to the mattress. "Oh God, Master you're so deep in me, I'm so full of you and you make me feel beautiful."

Rocky kissed Madison tenderly on her sensuous lips and pulled back to watch her beautiful face as he pulled his cock back to her pussy lips. Slowly he went back inside her so that he was buried against her cervix. Madison's beautiful face had a serene glow of love as she pinned him with her eyes, pouring her love into him.

As he started moving his cock, her face morphed into the most erotically blissful look he had ever seen. Her eyes were still pouring her love into him, but they began to cloud over with lustful ecstasy. Her mouth stayed open in the shape of an oval with her breathing coming out in hard, panting breaths, punctuated with moans of "Ooohh Gooodd!"

Rocky began to pound harder and faster inside her, with Madison beginning to twist, squirm. She pushed into Rocky, trying to get more of his loving cock inside her. Her hands were clawing at his back, her legs spread wide, her head was thrashing back and forth. Her face was wrapped in a look of supreme ecstasy with her mouth slack and her eyes wide with the feeling of exquisite bliss.

As Rocky continued his fast deep thrusting strokes, he could feel the tension in Madison's body increasing as she strained to reach the ultimate summit of their love. Suddenly it was there, and all her body tensed in an exultation of the ecstasy overwhelming her body.

Rocky put his hands underneath her and held her shaking and convulsing body tightly against him as he continued thrusting deep into her spasming cunt. He knew he wasn't far behind and the unparalleled eroticism of having this beautiful woman shattering around his cock was going to push him over the edge very quickly.

As he continued driving his massive cock in and out of this tiny woman and she never stopped climaxing or shaking in his arms. Her angelic face had a look of disbelief as the orgasmic tsunami rolled through her body unabated and refused to stop. Her mouth was open in a silent scream as the rapture continued undiminished and as her eyes latched onto his; he could feel the total love and trust she had. To him this was enough of a push over the edge. Rocky began firing long ropes of his sperm into her pussy with them bouncing off her cervix.

Rocky held her shivering body in his arms as his quivering joined hers. He held her in his arms until the spasm in his cock subsided. He gently laid her still quivering body on the mattress covering her with his bulk. He looked at her serene, beautiful face, still lost in the bliss of their lovemaking and he began to gently kiss her nose, eyes, cheeks, lips, forehead, and ears.

Rocky pulled his cock out of Madison and her whole body went into another round of shivers. He lay down beside her and pulled her back to snuggle against his chest. As he did so, he protectively held her, wrapped his arms around her in a cocoon against his body. Madison was clinging to Rocky with her body vibrating like a guitar string.

Rocky felt her twitches turn into something different and realized that she had fallen asleep. He rolled her over to the side of the bed and he sat next to her, looking at what once was a bratty, spoiled, pampered, gorgeous woman to now this incredibly beautiful, tortured angel that had captured his aching heart.

Rocky placed his massive hand on her tiny belly and almost engulfed it and he began to lovingly caress this incredibly stunning woman. As Rocky caressed her, he saw her face take on a loving glow and realized just how beautiful she could be when she was happy.

Right now, her face radiated love and happiness, something he had seen on her and wanted to see forever. As his hands roamed her delicious body, he felt a tug in his heart. What was it about this gorgeous waif that made his heart sing and feel things he thought he would never feel? He didn't know how she got to him, but he liked the feeling.