Model Slave Pt. 02 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without her willing it, her hips started to move up and down as their mouths and long fingers sawed in and out of her most intimate parts. Her mind could no longer process the risk of being sold; there was only the women's mouths, their tongues, and their fingers, sliding deep into her. As the men chewed her nipples, they joined her loins in surrendering to the rapture that enthusiastically tormented her entire body.

As if she needed their approval, her lust-lidded eyes probed the audience for their reactions. Most were dividing their attention between her and the auctioneer, but when they looked at her there was fire in their eyes and lust in their heart. As her eyes probed the crowd several were licking their lips wishing they could be the ones ravishing her. The crowd's lust poured into her, driving her lust higher and more desperate. Then her heart jumped in her chest, with her torso twisting with a heart stopping surrender.

He was there in the third row; his eyes demanded her obedience and somehow captured her. She felt a lustful kind of evil presence in him. As she met his eyes her breath caught in her chest as his dark ravenous stare went straight to her heart. He was not listening to the auctioneer, but paying attention to only her, watching every shudder and every passionate gasping breath. Her breath locked in her chest as she waited for his reaction, commands, and his approval.

She couldn't look away at the audience, the stage, the auctioneer, everything faded away. There were only his eyes commanding her. His eyes were telling her to let the fingers and mouths sweep her away, let the bliss consume her. Whatever his eyes told her, she was helpless and had to conform. As if obeying his commands her body tingled, letting the tease carry her engorged pussy and ass to the crest of a wave. She did as he commanded, letting the erotic wave crest, feeling it crash over her with her illicit pleasure sending her body into blissful contortions.

She passionately screamed her completion, letting the audience know that she obeyed the command in his eyes. No one in the audience knew that he was the master she obeyed, but they knew someone had forced her to climax. She let everyone know that her body and her orgasms belonged to him as she screamed, "God, OH my God, Yes, OH God Yes Master."

As her body shattered into a mind-numbing climax, her eyes never left his dark demanding gaze. But the mouths and fingers of the four dancers continued their devilish torment of Madison's body, despite her writhing spasms. The dancers switched places with the women gently teasing her breasts and nipples and the men harshly demanding more from her sensitive and burning pussy and asshole.

The demanding strangers' eyes told her to let the wave build and Madison felt flush all over as the heat inside her continued to build. As if he could see inside her heart he frowned and shook his head from side to side, telling her not to climax yet. Somehow, she pushed the orgasm back, but it continued to build until Madison thought she would lose her mind. The volatile power inside her was like nothing she had ever felt and she knew she would die if she didn't climax soon.

Her whole body was quivering with the barely contained explosive power ready to be set free. Her eyes pleaded with him to let her climax and he shook his head no with his eyes giving her a hard look warning her not to fail him. The power in his stare made her unable to climax and she felt his eyes controlling her body. Madison closed her eyes trying to keep balanced on the ridge of her colossal climax. Then the man licking her pussy sucked her clit into his mouth began to roll it between his lips and tongue.

Madison's eyes flew open in terror as the wild pulses in her clit pushed over the edge and she started her uncontrolled slide into orgasmic oblivion. She was climaxing, couldn't stop it and in a panic her eyes begged the stranger to let her orgasm and with a single nod he relented. In that moment every cell in Madison's body rejoiced as they simultaneously detonated in an explosive climax the likes of which she had never felt before. In that moment she felt like a rocket with her orgasmic blast lifting her free of her earthly bounds. She was floating through the heavens with fireworks surrounding her in her blissful journey.

Madison' arms pulled and jerked against her bounds as the commanded orgasmic tidal wave washed through her. She was thrown into a weightless abyss where nothing mattered except the nirvana that seized body and soul. As her climax surged through her, all of her body's muscles knotted fighting the engulfing intensity that clutched at her very soul.

Her body bowed tight as a guitar string as she let the breath-taking rapture carry her away on the crest of her orgasmic tsunami. Her eyes were still pointed at the dark stranger, but her climax had blinded her to anything except the firework display in her head. Her mouth hung slack jawed, in a breathless scream of passion, with only little squeaks with bits of air escaping rigid lungs. Madison was lost in space where the only thing that mattered was the glorious sexual pinnacle that the stranger had ordered her to achieve.

The auction came to a stop as Madison exploded in the most awe-inspiring climax anyone in the audience had seen. Everyone watched with mouths agape as Madison was consumed with an orgasmic fervor that few had ever seen. Only one man sat in the crowd with a self-satisfied smile as he gazed at this most perfect woman, a perfect submissive.

The dancers continued to tease, suck and probe Madison's spastic body, driving her higher and higher. She couldn't stop climaxing and she was past the point of reason. Her mind was lost in her special area of space with stars and supernovas swirling around her. She didn't know where she was and only knew the rapture that the dark stranger had given her and now controlled her. Her body was glistening with perspiration as her muscles continued their euphoric celebration in fine Olympic fashion.

The audience was aghast as the stunning woman bound in front of them shattered into the most incredible show of orgasmic athleticism. The heads of the ravaging dancers obscured her breasts and loins, but her undulating belly demonstrated her exquisite rapture. Her stomach would knot in six-pack revealing clinches then ripple as she thrust her hips back into the voracious mouth for more of the continuing onslaught. Her already gorgeous face was glowing with her overwhelming bliss plainly there for all to see. Her eyes were wide open as though surprised but stayed wide open in an unseeing stare. Her mouth stayed open in an oval shape. She alternately gasped trying to catch her breath then moaned, whimpered and screamed her intense rapture.

The next orgasm piled on top of the last one and as that orgasmic tsunami rushed through her, she threw her head back and screamed unintelligible sounds. As her thrashing head and banshee screams announced her latest gut twisting orgasm, her hair swirled around her head like a golden cloud. Her golden locks began sticking to her neck and shoulders, grabbed by the perspiration from her jubilant body.

The photographer clapped his hands twice and the dancers backed away from Madison's euphorically spastic and quivering body. The auctioneer started again, and the bidding quickly rose to new heights on renewed enthusiasm. Very quickly, a new record bid had been achieved and the photographer was gleefully smiling. Four anonymous bidders wanted Madison, but the high price soon eliminated one, then another until there was only one. A new record had been established, one that shattered the old record and was unlikely to be broken any time soon.

Suddenly there was a cloud of smoke and the stage, the audience and everything disappeared. As the smoke cleared, Madison found herself suspended above the stage with her wrists bound to the rafters. She found herself in a cave with light only coming from the fires around them. The smell was sulfurous and burned her nose.

Rocky had donned a costume and persona of the demon. His naked form was painted red and prosthetics made him look menacing and evil. Once again, he would keep his promise that only he would touch her during the making of the film.

Standing in front of her was the dark stranger, but now all of his clothes were gone and his massively muscled body was red and his form was what she imagined was a demon. His cock was enormous and she couldn't help but stare at it.

She looked at the demon and his erotic hunger made her gasp, but her body twisted in an erotic dance of yearning. His penetrating eyes went straight to her sexual core lighting a firestorm of greedy lust inside her. Suspended above the stage she noticed that the audience could still be seen, but it was as if she was inside a TV screen and they were outside watching. His eyes poured his lust inside her washing away any other thoughts, while she writhed in a hungry appetite of his lustful longing. All she knew at this point was she had to have his cock within her desperate pussy.

Her vision was clouded by lust, but she noticed an altar below her. Madison looked around; her heart began to pound in her chest as she realized the stage had become a sacrificial stage. There was an altar dominating the prominent and main position at the top of the stage.

Madison glanced around the stage noticing an odd mixture of ancient and modern relics had also appeared. The sacrificial altar was on a raised stone base at the head of the stage. She could tell it was a sacrificial altar right away because of the restraining manacles at the top and bottom corners. She looked at them noticing that they were made from some kind of stiff leather. The leather was tooled with the shapes of humans in various stages of torment.

Madison glanced at the demon and he was watching her intently pouring unbridled lust into her desperate body. Her nipples hardened and ached while her belly trembled, and womanly folds wept her womanly nectar. The more she looked at him, the deeper she felt a craving and throbbing in her womb.

Her desires began to take shape and her suppressed desires seemed to bubble to the surface. She longed for someone to love her, but at this moment she only wanted him to fuck her senseless. The demon was foremost in her mind and body. Her body's needs dominated her thoughts with many of her erotic dreams wrapped up in her sexual desires. She knew he was going to take her when and how he wanted and she had no control. She was his sexual plaything and that knowledge sent shivers through her captive body.

She watched attentively as his hands caressed up her belly until he cupped her breasts and pinched her nipples. She watched his eyes pouring into her hungrily, telling her that he wanted to devour her. Her knees trembled and chest heaved as her intense passion was making it hard to breathe. She couldn't seem to get those hungry thoughts out of her head and his touch sent her libido soaring. Madison felt a desperate desire to feel him conquer her, take her and ravage her as he held her captive with his lust and passion.

Madison shook her head trying to clear the lustful thoughts from her mind, but they remained, invading and controlling her thoughts. She forced herself to look towards the crowd, back away from his touch and the altar below her. She took a deep gasping breath as she tried to regain control of the passion that was dominating her mind and writhing body.

The blistering shameless glow inside her could not be denied and her hands and legs twitched anxiously to satisfy the throbbing ache inside her. She had denied herself pleasures of the flesh for too long and it was time to give in to her blistering desires.

Her impassioned body was red hot, sizzling and throbbing to fill the rapturous void inside her once again. She imagined the erotic torturous fire controlling her as she gave herself to the demon's cock and his ruggedly beautiful, yet menacing body.

Hanging in front of the audience filled her mind with visions of what might happen and what the crowd could witness. The anticipation, her wildest desires, and visions of being strapped to the altar kept her mind and body in a sexual lather. She had never wanted something like this, but now that it was happening, she wanted him to take her, use her and be his sacrifice.

Her mind began to feed off her desires and fantasies with the tingling and erotic power growing in her mind. She glanced from the demon to the altar and she envisioned a nubile young virgin strapped to the sacrificial top, naked for everyone to see. Something about this image sent chills through her and it was shudders of excitement, not dread. In her visions SHE was the naked virginal sacrifice. She felt her womanly folds becoming wetter with excitement as this vision controlled her thoughts.

She certainly didn't want to be thought of as just a body waiting to be taken. Yet the thought of being the naked nubile young virgin bound to the sacrificial table was exhilarating. She dreamed of being strapped to the altar, helplessly waiting for her body to be taken by this demon. Her dreams and visions were so real she found her nipples agonizingly hard and her pussy aching to be filled.

She began to think that the demon was controlling her thoughts, because she couldn't get out of her lustful fog. In her mind's eye, she saw herself strapped to the altar and the demon's massive phallus splitting her womanly lips, while she was the willing sacrifice. Her mind was filled with visions of her body as the nubile sacrifice and the demon the ravager of virgins. In her visions, she was impaled on the demon's cock while the altar fed off her passion. She could almost feel herself being sacrificed as her womanly lips were stretched tightly around the demon's phallus as it invaded her body.

Her dreams felt real and she was bound tightly to the sacrificial altar impaled on the demon's massive cock. The thought of being the sacrifice had her thrilled, excited and aroused. She knew she should be fearful, but she wasn't, she was electrified and truly craved being the sacrifice. Madison ached to be strapped to the table, forced to do things she would never normally do. She hungered to have that ancient demonic cock sliding between her thighs, stretching, and filling her with his desire.

She envisioned herself strapped naked on the altar, the demonic cock deep inside her and the demon's hands roaming over her tightly bound and vulnerable body. This was a feeling unlike anything she had ever felt, and she couldn't let the vision go. She hungered to feel this dangerous bliss.

He could do anything he wanted to her and she was powerless to stop him. She was his plaything, his sacrifice and whatever was going to happen, she felt sexy knowing there was nothing she could do against his desire. Her knees trembled at the thought, with anticipation and yearning more potently sustainable than anything she had ever experienced.

The demon began lowering Madison onto the altar. When her feet touched the altar, Madison's vivid visions started to become a reality and her entire body began to shake in anticipation of what was about to happen. She was lowered some more until she was sitting on the altar. At that point, the demon locked her feet into the restraining manacles at the bottom sides of the altar. This was becoming real now, and she shook with fear, desire, and eagerness.

Madison felt the demon cup her breasts feeling their bountiful plumpness fill his hands. His thumb and forefinger surrounded her nipples, tugging, pulling, and squeezing sending exquisite bolts of passionate fire surging through her writhing form. She threw her head back belting out moans of needy desire echoing around the stage. The harder he twisted her tortured nipples, the more her body forgot about everything except quenching the fire inside her.

With her womanly slot drenched in her feminine juices in full contact with the altar, everything jumped to a new level. Her whole body tingled as though she had been plugged into an electrical socket. It was too much and whatever this was, she wanted to give in and let these feelings have their way with her. The demon let his hand slide down her belly until his fingers entered her soaked slot.

The demon let the rest of her impassioned form down until she was laying on the altar. Without being told she knew what to do. She stretched across the altar with the demon binding her wrists in the hard leather manacles above her head. With her legs spread wide bound in the manacles and her arms also in the manacles, she lay twisted across the altar. She was now the sacrifice that she had dreamt of, strapped down on the altar she was the demon's sacrificial plaything and her body pulsed with excitement.

The demon let his hands roam seductively over Madison's delicious body. He caressed her legs, skirting the juncture of her thighs, moving up her taut belly until he once again felt the weight of her breasts in his hands. He looked her in the eyes and with an evil smile he clapped his hands resulting in the altar elongating her, stretching her tight, then spread her arms and legs into a wide X.

She was even more exposed than before, and the stretch somehow made her feel sexier and more submissive than before. Having the demon hovering over her with lust burning in his eyes left her knowing that very soon he would take her any way he wanted. While her womb was twitching with craving, he bowed his head letting his forked tongue surrounded her nipple working it over in a way she had never felt before.

She gasped with the sensual, yet harsh treatment and tried to arch her back feeding more of her nipple into his breathtaking nipple play. He kept it up until her breathing was raspy then he moved to the other breast. Madison had never had her nipples played with like this and everything faded except his torturous torment of her nipples. Her moans and whimpers faded as she lost her breath, but her mouth stayed open in an extended silent moan.

Once he had had enough of her breasts, he slowly kissed down her belly until his forked tongue play was focused on her clit. Her body bucked and twisted in uncontrolled rapture as her clit was twisted and pulled until blissfully an orgasm exploded inside her. But he never let up and continued to punish her with an unending tsunami of rapture. After her second back bending orgasm, his forked tongue split with one end focusing on her pussy and clit, while the other fork paying attention to her brown star.

Never had anyone played with her anus. It was dirty, immoral and she loved every bit of it, begging for more. Feeling his tongues slide in and out of her holes had her hips bouncing off the altar trying to get and away and at the same time pleading for more. Never had she felt anything like what the demon was doing to her and her body contorted blissfully, straining against her bindings.

If she had been free, she might have run away, but if she did, she also might have come back. But she wasn't free, she was strapped to an altar with a demon sending her body into spasmatic fits that wouldn't stop. Her heart was beating so fast she thought it would burst out of her chest and still she wanted more.

Between his fingers and tongues, she had blasted through more orgasms than she had for the last decade and he hadn't fucked her yet. It was going to be a night like no other and she pleaded with him to take her, "Please, fuck me now. I can't wait any longer. I need you inside me."

The demon looked up from between her legs and smiled. "You are mine now and I can do whatever I want to you, for as long as I want. Right now, I want to see your body cramping with orgasmic delight and when I see you almost dying from orgasmic overload ... then I will fuck you until you want to pass out and only then will I shoot my demon seed inside you."