Model Slave Pt. 02 Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In my world, there is no time, I can keep you here for the human equivalent of 100 years and still summon you back to your world without a second having passed. I will only send you back once I have had my fill."

With that, her fate was sealed in his inhumanely lustful hands; all she could do was endure the sexual torment that awaited her. The worst of it was that in this existence, the laws of her world did not apply. She would not pass out or suffer any ill consequences from such prolonged fucking, only suffer through more orgasms than she though humanly possible.

She heard the crowd roaring in the background. For only a moment she abruptly realized she was naked, bound to an altar in front of a crowd of people. But where was the crowd coming from? She strained to see and realized they were behind the smoky glass. The crowd is a large gathering of more demons, watching the sacrifice of this gorgeous human model. She felt all their cravings, they wanted her as well.

In a fleeting moment of sanity, she understood that she was now the demon's willing sacrifice on this altar. She was about to be sacrificed to his cock, but the joyous rapture inside her only wanted more.

True to his words, his forked tongue gave Madison more orgasms than she ever thought possible. Only when she had trouble catching her breath did he relent, stand between her legs, and rub his monster cock between her pussy lips, wetting the head of his cock. Madison raised her head to look at the monster that was going to devour her.

It had been a monstrously large cock when she saw it earlier, but now it was at least double that size. Her eyes got as big as saucers as she watched him begin to feed his huge piece of man sausage into her tiny pussy. For a moment she was afraid, but as he started feeding his cock to her hungry pussy, she sighed blissfully. This was what she really wanted, Oh God, she wanted it all!

Madison began franticly arching her hips trying to feed his monstrously large cock into her womanly slot. It felt huge to her barely used pussy, but the ache filled a carnal void inside her and she needed more. Her hips didn't care as long as they fed more and more of the erotically slaking cock inside her. Before she could be humiliated, the cock inside her came alive and ripped all logical thought from her. Carnal passion controlled her, and her body only seemed to demand more.

Madison felt stretched and filled like she never had before, but it was not like any of her other lovers. It was beyond anything she had ever felt because she felt an energy filling her. She felt like it had some kind of power filling her to overflowing. Her whole body vibrated, resonating with power that centered in her womb. His cock felt like a living thing inside her, taking possession of her and filling her with its sensuous energy. It seemed to grow bigger and go deeper inside her until it was all that mattered. She felt it pushing against her cervix trying to break into her womb. His cock wanted to possess all of her.

Her mind forgot she was in the middle of a stage on Halloween, forgot she was on an altar in front of an audience. In her mind, this was the only man she ever truly desired and he was finally, endlessly fucking her. Her every thought was consumed with the craving for him to take her and thrust into her soft yielding sweetness. Her passion had come to life like a flower unfolding, blossoming into a dazzling magnificent spectacle.

The crowd had fallen silent watching the petite Madison take on the huge, black, powerful, cock that was bigger than her forearm. Everyone knew that if she hadn't been strapped to the altar, she would have thrashed off the altar with her powerful gut-wrenching orgasms. Now with his cock working its way inside her, everyone knew they were in for a show.

The energy centered on her G-Spot was creating sensations beyond her wildest sexual experiences. In addition, she felt vibrations on her clit and as they combined, she felt an erotic tension that threatened her sanity. Her body felt like an erotic bowstring being pulled back with an arrow notched and ready to let fly. As the erotic bowstring was stretched, the tension in her increased and she arched her back in erotic torment. She found it harder and harder to breathe as the tension grew, anticipating the point where her body would be set free. Her sensuous muscles knotted as her hips thrust up and down demanding more of this ruthless rapture.

The anticipation gnawed at her, impatiently devouring her, wrenching open her heart and brutally laying bare her soul. Her whole body was on fire in a way that she never imagined, and the carnal heat was merciless in its honesty and validity. She was spread open, vulnerable, with no parts remaining unseen or undiscovered. She saw the demon hovering over her, threatening to taunt, taste, kiss, caress, bite or fuck her any way he wanted. In her lust fogged mind, she was his possession, his captive and she was his willing prisoner, his for the taking and waiting to be ravished.

The tension and anticipation were excruciatingly intoxicating, with her mind being consumed by the fiery expectation. Madison's body arched backwards over the altar emulating the stressed bow she had become. Her arms stretched over her head and slipped further through the manacles at the top of the altar. As if by magic, the manacles tightened even more on her wrists and ankles locking her in the perfect sacrificial position. The demon's cock was incessantly electrifying every nerve in her body. Her body was greedy for more with the white-hot hunger demanding to be fed.

Her body was locked in an erotic arch with his cock pressed perfectly against her G-Spot and clit as it began to vibrate inside her. Madison's eyes popped wide and her mouth hung open as the erotic power inside her was catapulted to a whole new level. She twisted and squirmed as the energy inside her grew to incomprehensible levels. Her arms and legs strained against her bonds as she fought to keep her sanity in the face of the unrelenting lustful onslaught.

There was another part of her mind that glorified her sexual bondage. She had always wanted to be taken and the demon forced her into carnal bliss. Now it was happening. She was the demon's prisoner as he worked his sexual magic on her body. The helpless feeling only intensified the wanton heat rushing through her loins. She was powerless before his lewd and lustful control. She craved and needed more. Her body responded in ways she never imagined. The heat in her womb pushed away all doubts. She eagerly gave into her animal needs and desires.

Her hips had a mind of their own as they began small thrusts pushing the demon's cock deeper into her love starved cunt. She couldn't move, she couldn't breathe, and her mind was lost in the sensual overload. Fear and panic set in as the pitiless wanton power continued to build. She knew if it continued, she would explode and then suddenly the powerful lustful arrow was released. All the tension, pleasurable anticipation and expectations were all released in one singular moment.

Her banshee like scream announced her devastatingly explosive climax, "AAAgggghh ... Ohh Gggoodd ... OOOhhh ... MMMAAA .... MAAASSTTEERR ... OOHHHH My MMMAAASSSSTTEERR."

Madison felt her mind burst in thousands of colorful fireworks at the same time her body cramped in rigid exultation. She finally understood why an orgasm was called 'the little death'. Her mind seemed to leave her body and all rational thought abandoned her. The extraordinary, unparalleled pleasure took over her mind and body leaving her floating in a lustful fog. She screamed her frenzied elation until she was left euphorically breathless.

The crowd cheered as Madison exploded into an incredible back bending orgasm, as her limbs fought against her bindings. Madison's heart beat wildly in her chest, frantically pumping blood to all her rapturously stressed body. Her skin flushed red as the heat from her orgasm rippled through her body, but everything centered in the furnace between her legs. Cramping knots in her belly and womb forced her womanly nectar to drench the demon's cock inside her. Her passionate contractions forced her sexual honey out of her body with it collecting on the altar below.

Madison had never felt anything like the fiery tsunami that took control of her body. As she was finally able to breathe again, her mind floated back to her. She felt the demon's cock vibrate with heat building inside her, pushing her towards another fiery cum. Fear started building inside her as wild pleasure began to build in her again. She felt out of control as the intense pleasure ripped her mind's power from her and she was now his mindless fuck doll. All she was now, was a wild passionate, needy, erotic woman engulfed in pleasure beyond her capabilities.

As she heard the rowdy crowd behind the glass, visions of being the demon's sacrifice came back to her. She was now his sacrificial victim, spread wide open with his massive cock, and tied to the altar in all her naked splendor. The thought of all the audience watching her orgasm on their altar made her tingle in a sexy and beautiful way. Having the crowd watch her writhe in sexual ecstasy only made her cherish the honor of being their sacrifice. The ravenous craving inside her only got stronger and the demonic cock only grew bigger, hotter and more demanding.

Never in her entire life had she experienced the unbelievable carnal pleasure that had just devastated her mind and body. She was afraid that she was losing herself, but she didn't have a choice, the bliss was too intoxicating. She was terrified that she couldn't stop, but she desperately wanted more! Oh God she wanted more! Now it was starting again, building towards an even more devastating cum. The first orgasm had been overwhelming and now an even more powerful climax threatened her very sanity.

In a panic, she fought against her bonds trying to get away from the demon, but her arms and legs were trapped in the manacles and she couldn't move. The more she fought the excruciating bliss the more it grew until it was her entire world. As she explosively shattered again, more of her nectar poured onto the altar.

Madison's mind was trapped somewhere between blissful euphoria and terrified fear. She was trapped on the altar and the demon seemed intent on extracting every bit of passion inside her. His cock kept throbbing, vibrating, and pulsing inside her and she couldn't stop her body from responding. The fact that she couldn't control her body had her terribly frightened, but only in her lucid moments.

The ecstasy roared through her like a series of runaway trains. In between each devastating orgasm she had only a couple of moments of coherent thought and that's when the panic came. However, the time between orgasms became shorter with the merciless rapture edging out any thought, pushing away her panic. Madison finally gave in to the unending euphoria and she delighted in the new paradise she had found.

"AAAgggghh ... Ohh Gggoodd ... OOOhhh ... MMMAAA .... MAAASSTTEERR ... OOHHHH My MMMAAASSSSTTEERR."

The paradise continued unabated as Madison felt herself drifting on an erogenous sea. The sensual feelings pushed all her fears and doubts into the dark corners of her mind. She felt sensual, sexy, but oddly separated from her body. She could feel her body alive with passion, but it was like she was watching someone else. The cock inside her was alive conquering her, punishing her and at the same time pushing her into a wild passion she had never felt.

Madison panicked and tried to fight off the euphoria. She tried to clear her mind of the fog or swim to shore in her erotic sea, but she stayed where she was. She concentrated on moving an individual muscle or speaking a word, but nothing happened. She was never one to ever give up and continued trying to regain control of her body. Each new climax was stronger than the last, robbing her of anything but mere moments of rational thought. She tried to fight, but the pleasure was too overwhelming, then suddenly a voice boomed in her head, "You are mine from now on!"

The beautiful, sensuous woman stretched to her limits on a bondage altar, contorting and writhing while continuously orgasming, was truly a sight to behold. Her beautiful eyes were lost in a lustful stare, while the rest of her stunning face was contorted blissfully. While stretched to her limits, she was being relentlessly fucked by a demon with a cock that filled her beyond anything she could take. The audience swore that you could see the cock moving deep in and out of her as her tiny belly was stretched each time the cock went back inside her.

She started to scream, but it was cut off as she started climaxing again. Her body didn't stop the convulsions and her womanly slot was still fucking his cock. He could not hold back and slammed as deeply as he could inside her and buried his cock deep against her cervix, blasting his seed deeply against her cervix. She screamed as her body began wild uncontrollable spasms and convulsions. He held onto her for dear life for fear she would hurt herself.

Most of her noises were unintelligible, but occasionally the demon would catch, "Master .... AAAgggghh ... Ohh Gggoodd ... OOOhhh ... MMMAAA .... MAAASSTTEERR ... OOHHHH My MMMAAASSSSTTEERR."

After about 15 minutes of continuous orgasms, Madison's body was wracked with orgasmic tremors. Still the demon continued to take her over and over with her orgasms running together in one massive rapture. Her body looked as though she had been pumping iron for over an hour. Her arms and legs were strained as she tried to protect her sexual core, while her stomach was knotted into a tight six-pack. Perspiration was pouring off her body and she had been orgasming continuously for over 20 minutes and she was still moaning, twitching, and writhing as she tried to pass out. The bliss was too much and she needed to rest, but she was still his plaything.

Only when she reached this point did the demon roar and shoot his black seed inside her. Her eyes were clouded over, unseeing. Her body and face were glistening with perspiration with remnants of her perspiration still spotting her body. The demon knew she was past her limits as he pulled his cock from her twitching, grasping pussy.

He held her in a tight hug while her contortions eased slightly; she started moaning as she came back. He felt her head stir, and she tilted her face to him. He stared into her lust clouded eyes and felt a passion he could only get with a human female. He pulled her head towards his, nibbled on her lips and then they shared a long soulful kiss.

The demon cradled her twitching body in his arms after he unbuckled her from the altar. The demon scrutinized her fondly as he held her in his arms, and he felt his heart swell with desire for this delicate creature. He had pushed her beyond anything she had endured before and she never wavered, giving her all to him. He pulled her tighter into his arms, showing his pride with his eyes and his hug. As she snuggled into his neck she whispered, "Love me Master ... don't let me go."

The demon looked at this beautiful, angelic creature in his arms and felt affection that he didn't know existed. If he could have loved he would have loved her, but he was not capable of such emotion. Her body was still spasming and her pussy was still pulsing. Her breathing was still labored and gasping. He cradled her head in his hands and looked her over to survey the damage. Her entire torso was covered in bite marks, bruises, and sweat mixed with his saliva.

He reached out and cupped her left breast and began to clean her nipple. But the minute his tongue touched her, Madison arched her back and pushed her tit further into his mouth. Even after everything that happened that night, her entire body was a sensitive sexual organ that responded to his every touch. Damn she was a magnificent creature.

She was still in a stupor while convulsions still wracked her body. Everyone knew she would be convulsing for a while. The demon waved his hand and the barrier between Madison and the crowd disappeared. The demon gave her one more last longing look and said in a deep baritone voice, "Take care of her, for she is mine now. I will be back to claim her and my child in nine months."

~~~~~

Rocky gathered Madison in his arms and carried her from the set. Her eyes were still lost from the unrelenting rapture and her body still twitched in erotic overload. He spent the night coaxing her back to life. He fed her electrolytes and juice to fuel her body, gave her massages and gave her a long hot bath before letting her sleep.