Model Slave Pt. 02 Ch. 11

Story Info
Madison's Conclusion.
6.2k words
4.82
3k
1
0

Part 18 of the 27 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 07/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. The Model Slave Series contains BDSM, bondage, exhibitionism, and lots of kinky sex. IF you don't like these things then this story may not be for you. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS - This is Model Slave II and Model Slave III won't be far behind. If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way.

Model Slave II

Chapter 11

Aftermath - Into the Sunset

Rocky lets Madison rest and recuperate the next day after the last film. Towards the evening they go for a walk around the property to say goodbye to all the special memories, all the work, and the movie sets. He takes the Hasselblad camera with him, intending to take some remembrance photos of Madison and the various sets. As he shoots a couple of pictures, he realizes they could stand to have some publicity and cover shots for the DVDs.

He explains to Madison his idea, and he can see her eyes light up with excitement. For the rest of the afternoon and into the evening, they travel to each set creating a series of shots with some having the potential to be the DVD cover shot. Others are just Madison and Rocky having fun and remembering the excitement and passion they shared in each of the sets. Madison fell right back into her modelling and almost without exception, both sets of pictures turn out to be very artistic and erotic.

At each set, Madison seems to know just how to dress or undress and how to pose to get the essence of each video sequence in one shot. Rocky would like to take credit for it, but all he did was snap the picture. Madison came up with the design, pose, and even the lighting. Every photograph is scintillating, with Madison completely nude in each set, all her private parts hidden with equipment or shadows. In every photograph you know Madison is nude, but you cannot really see anything. In other words, they are perfect for covers or even posters.

Needless to say, by the end of the evening, shooting and posing for all of these erotic photos has Madison and Rocky erotically charged up and ready to fuck each other's brains out. He has another idea and takes Madison back to her last video set where he straps her to the sacrificial altar. He proceeds to tease her with his tongue, hands, feathers, and anything else he can, finally taking photos of her beautiful face contorted in unrealized ecstasy. Rocky then takes her over the edge shooting some additional photos of Madison at her most stunning, when her face has the serene look of bliss as she's climaxing.

Not able to resist anymore, Rocky takes her to orgasm after orgasm with his mouth and tongue. He then follows with his cock buried deep in her pussy slamming over and over again. When they are both completely exhausted, he releases Madison from her bindings and sits on the floor with the only woman he has ever loved cuddled in his arms. It is dark when he carries Madison back to the house and lays her in bed. Madison looks up at him and requests.

"Rocky, I'm really sad to leave this place, it's allowed to us to explore all of our fantasies, and I think it's brought us even closer together. Make sweet love to me one more time, and then hold me in your arms all night, so I won't be so sad."

He looks at her and says, "I feel the same way baby."

Rocky softly begins to kiss her, and they make love intimately with no one watching. Later as Madison and Rocky lay cuddled together, they talk about their new life and what it's going to mean to them.

The next morning before they leave for their new home, he transmits the photos to the producers. They go crazy and love every one of them. Then they pack up everything and sadly leave for their house in the Caribbean. Several weeks before, he and Madison had packed up all of the things that they wanted from their house and had them shipped to the new Caribbean house. Therefore, when they would arrive there, much of the stuff would be familiar to them.

First, they depart on their way home. They stop on the way home for Madison to have one last meeting with her doctor. After a long series of procedures, he pronounces pregnant with a healthy baby girl. Her brightened face lights up the room. For them to have a child would be the pinnacle for Madison. She has given him everything she has, but this is the one thing she has not been able to give him. With her love for him, she wants to give him everything she can.

After the exciting news at the doctor, they arrive at their new house which is indeed finished to their specifications. Both of them are exceedingly pleased with how everything has turned out. Rocky follows up and gives a bonus to the builder for a fast and beautiful completion. The house sits high on a cliff overlooking the Caribbean and parts of a rainforest on the other. It is everything they wanted.

The first few days Madison and Rocky take turns cooking, while they interview husband and wife teams for cook, maid, gardener and a maintenance man. After a couple of days of interviewing, they finally find such a couple. Madison and Rocky both know that this couple will be honest and loyal, the two most important things to them. During the next couple of weeks, they teach them how they want things done. They inform them all the food is to be fresh and natural, so they instruct their new cook and gardener to buy fresh fish, chicken, and beef. They give a list herbs and vegetables to the gardener with instructions to grow as much of their food as possible. Thinking ahead, Rocky had a house built on the edge of the property for their new employees.

For the first week of their exile, Madison and Rocky make love in every room in the house and multiple times on the decks, both under the sun and the stars. Every time Rocky looks at her, touches her, kisses her, and makes love to her; his heart almost burst with the love he has for her. He just feels this swelling and tightening in his chest, and he finds it hard to breathe every time he has her in his arms.

He knows he is indeed the luckiest man in the world.

During the second week, they begin to explore their little section of Caribbean. Their new gardener tells them of a waterfall about a mile hike into the rainforest. They pack a lunch, water, and cameras and take off with the plan of making it a day trip. The terrain is rugged, but the directions take them right to the hidden gem of a waterfall and pool below it. Madison and Rocky immediately fall in love with the place.

The whole day is idyllic with swimming in the pool, making love, and snacking on different fruits. Generally, they bask in each other's love in an incredibly idyllic setting. It is the perfect day. Towards the end of the day when the shadows are starting to get long, Madison heads to the waterfall to wash off. Seeing her with the water cascading off her gloriously nude body, Rocky imagines she looks like a nymph emerging from the water. He quickly grabs the camera and takes a couple of shots. After that, they pack up and hike back to the house. Later that night; however, he inspects the pictures he has taken. They are incredible. He e-mails one to their producers and schedules a conference call with them for the next day.

The next morning while Madison is still sleeping, he takes the conference call with the producers asking what they thought of the pictures. Replying that they think they are fantastic, but then they inform Rocky they do not see a need for them. They have nothing to do with the films getting ready to be launched; unless of course, they are planning a new film. He informs them they are not thinking about a new film, but he is thinking about a photo exhibit. It would be a series of shots with Madison in different settings, with certain ones on posters. Because these guys are film people, they cannot really envision where the photographs can lead. They promise to take it to somebody they know who specializes in posters, to see where this new venture will lead.

The next day Rocky receives an excited e-mail from the specialist the producers contacted. The picture of Madison is like a dream come true for the photography specialist. He had recently been thinking exactly the same idea and was looking for a subject for a photographic exhibit followed by posters. He thought it could be very lucrative but had never found the perfect woman who fit. The simple photo of Madison is the answer to his prayers, and he asks how many additional photos are available. Rocky tells the photographer at this point none, but if there is interest, he can spend several days taking more. The photographer is very excited and contributes several ideas. Afterwards, Rocky talks to Madison about the idea. She looks as puzzled as their producers had when Rocky floated the idea to them. However, when he explains a photography exhibit with poster sales, she starts to understand.

Madison's erotically, creative mind kicks in at this point. The next day she regales him with creative ideas on different shots and poses. Two days later they hike back to the waterfall but this time with an expedition. They figure they will stay there for a couple of days at least, so they pack food, provisions, tents, and sleeping bags. In addition, they carry a small, portable generator along with a couple of floodlights and spotlights in case they need to enhance the lighting. Their cook and gardener help them trek everything in and stay with them the whole time.

With every pose Rocky takes several shots. He generally takes a completely nude, erotic version, a version suited for the general populace, and then close ups of her face, breasts, belly, and legs. Mostly, the shooting is best when the shadows are long in the morning and evening. However, they do capture a few really good shots at night and at high noon.

Rocky's favorite shots are around the waterfall. The ones with her completely nude are the most spectacular; she looks like a goddess emerging from her watery retreat. On the shots they also toy with the lighting, and when Madison is lit from the front the photos are scintillatingly erotic. However, the backlighting makes her look more like an erotic apparition appearing in the waterfall. Of course, the backlighting hides just enough of Madison's breasts and pussy to get it past the censors. The backlit shot turns out to be one of the highest selling posters of all times.

They have a couple of other shots that turn out spectacular. One is of Madison draped backwards over a boulder with the waterfall in the background. It is not the waterfall that makes the picture spectacular, but Madison's tiny waist and belly. With her draped backwards over the boulder, her flat, taut belly against her backbone, she almost looks like part of the boulder, leaving her prominent breasts and pussy mound looking almost disembodied. For the G-rated version, Madison drapes her arm across her breasts. Even the tame version is very erotic.

For the other pose that Rocky really likes, they put one of their camp tables in the water and have Madison lying on her back on the table. As the water stills to a mirror like surface, only Madison's face, breasts, and pussy are sticking out of the mirrored water with everything else hidden. The overall shot is awesome; as well as erotic, but on this one, the individual shots of her face, breasts, and pussy are even more spectacular.

During the shoots, they have to take several breaks for Madison and Rocky to relieve the erotic tension. Watching the woman, he loves naked and displayed for the camera, erotically charges him up almost as much as it does Madison. Their love making in the pool and under the cascading waterfall is particularly epic. When it is time to leave, they are sad to go back to their house.

The photos are greeted with the enthusiasm that he expected. The photography exhibit and show are a huge hit, and the exhibit and show wind up doing a national tour with all of the numbered prints of each photograph selling out within six months. Likewise, the posters become national bestsellers, and Madison becomes a millionaire in her own right.

After the excitement of the photography exhibit dies down, Madison has a request. When they first found this house, she had made the comment that she could be a mythological siren and be displayed high overhead to lure ships to their death. Rocky had thought she was just being poetic, but he realizes she wants to have a bondage frame built as a display high above the ocean. She wants it double size with a replica of her bound inside the frame. As she explains it to him, she tells him she wants everyone that passes by to know that the woman that lives here has been claimed and is bound to the man she loves.

He marvels at the lengths that Madison will go to, to tell and show everyone that she belongs to him. He still gets choked up at the complete and unwavering depth of Madison's love for him, and he is still in awe of this woman that has given herself so completely to him. He is indeed the luckiest man in the world.

The maintenance man and Rocky begin construction of Madison's art project. Creating the frame and having it withstand the elements is actually fairly easy. Creating a replica of Madison turns out to be a little more problematic. First, they try having some of the locals carve her out of wood, but it is too rustic. Madison wants to look as life like as possible, so Rocky sends an e-mail with a request to their producers. After several back-and-forth e-mails, they finally get the point and find somebody that can create it for them.

It takes six weeks to get Madison's replica delivered. A large crowd hand delivers it, including their producers and the artisans that created it. Everyone wants to see what was created. The replica replicates Madison down to her last mole and freckle. It is mounted on the hill facing the ocean on the edge of their property, and from the house provides a magnificent portal to the ocean. However, the view from the ocean is even more spectacular with the clouds and sky behind it making it an erotic masterpiece.

With everybody there, Madison christens it. She brings out two plaques she has been working on unbeknownst to Rocky. The first one is the title of her masterpiece, and she calls it "Model Slave". The second plaque is her dedication. "To my Master Rocky, the man who saved me and taught me all about true love and passion. I will always be your devoted love slave ... Madison." As he reads Madison's dedication, Rocky pulls her into his arms and crushes her tightly against his chest. It is too hard for him to say a thing. He is too choked with emotion. He can feel Madison's tears bathing his chest as she lovingly says. For a dominant Rocky has become a real softy and turns to mush with Madison in his arms.

"With everything I am, I love you, Rocky. The day you became my Master is the day I started to live, and every day since has been a dream come true. With all my heart, I will always be yours, Rocky my Master."

At this point everyone around them has faded into the background. For Rocky, Madison is the only thing he sees. He bends down and claims her mouth ravaging it with all the love stuck in his throat. Rocky feels Madison begin to tremble, and her arms begin to clutch at his back. Madison feels the intensity of his love sweeping her way, and her knees start to buckle with her head spinning. When Rocky finally relents and releases her mouth, Madison's eyes are closed tightly, and her mouth is hanging open. They completely ignore all of their guests, as he caresses her face. Her eyes open. He can see completely selfless love along with tears pooling in her eyes.

Without saying a word to their guests, Rocky wraps his arm around her, and they walk back to their house. Heading straight to their bedroom, Rocky shuts and locks the door before stripping Madison naked and tying her to the bed. Madison is looking into his eyes the whole time. She sees the love and hunger in his eyes and knows the love he has for her is going to be demonstrated on her body in epic fashion.

Rocky begins kissing her face lovingly, but his hunger takes over. His kisses move to her neck, then ears, and he begins to kiss, lick, nip, and suck on her leaving little suck bruises. He covers her neck and moves to her breasts as his hunger increases, and he becomes more aggressive. Madison begins to tremble and shake as she feels his love and passion for her escalate. Her nipples engorge and distend begging for more. Likewise, her back bows pleading for his love to sweep her away.

Madison feels him pour his love and passion into her as he hungrily ravages her taut body. Her body is beseeching him for more and more. As he bites down on her nipple, Madison comes undone, and her orgasm claims her. All this does is fuel his hunger. He aggressively moves to her other breast and starts driving her climax higher, as Madison starts screaming her completion.

"OH MY GOD ROCKY, OH MY GOD MASTER ... TAKE ME, TAKE ME ... OH GOD ROCKY!"

As he starts leaving love marks all over her taut belly, one of his hands stays behind to keep wreaking havoc on her breasts. With his other hand, Rocky slides two fingers inside her and devastates her pussy with his thumb caressing her clit. His love for this incredible woman is driving him mad, and he feels like he has to show her the depth of his love. Madison has never seen Rocky lose control, but her dedication has proved to be his undoing. As his love for Madison boils over in his mind, Rocky has to prove his deep love and commitment to this spectacular woman. He becomes obsessed with taking and claiming this woman with all the love in him.

Her whole body is bowed in hard, cramping climaxes as they pile on top of each other. His mouth moves lower. As he claims her clit, Madison's body tries to jump to the stars; her whole body exploding in an earth-shattering orgasm. Every muscle in her body clinches in orgasmic rapture, as he continues his assault on her clit and pussy. He feels all her tightly knotted muscles begin to quiver and tighten even more with the intensity of her fiery orgasms. Her climax continues, and she is not coming down. Then her eyes roll to the back of her head, and she passes out.

He couldn't stop, he was in a feeding frenzy and Madison was on the receiving end. Within seconds of passing out, she comes back and immediately blasts into another orgasm. He continues to pour all of his unrelenting love into her pussy, forcing her orgasm to seize her body in ecstasy that is racked with tremors and spasms. Finally, Madison calling out to him breaks through his unrelenting lust. He looks up at his beautiful Madison, seeing the devastation he has wrought. This brings Rocky to his senses.

Madison looks exhausted. All her muscles are spastic with the intensity of the orgasms and with fatigue. Her body looks like she has been in a muscle building competition; with every muscle pumped up and exploding against her skin. Her skin is marred with his nips, bites and glistens with perspiration but her muscles dancing beneath her skin that leaves him in awe.

He looks at the woman he loves. The wreckage he wrought on her body, and then he shouts, "Oh my God Baby, what have I done?" He sits back ogling her fabulous figure, with quivering muscles rippling under her skin and he marvels at just how erotic, how carnal, how stunning she is. He begins to unbind her from the bed, as she shouts in a shaking, teeth chattering voice, "NO ... DON'T STOP ... IN ME ... possess ME ... INSIDE ME ... DON'T EVER STOP!"

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers
12