Model Slave Pt. 02 Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rocky looks into those love filled eyes which are pleading with him. She wanted this, no needed this as much he did. With their eyes still locked in a loving gaze, he slides back between her legs and starts feeding his cock into her still spasming pussy. Madison moans loudly between her chattering teeth. Her quivering body lifts off the bed reaching for more of his cock. He looks into those loving eyes, they are begging him to take her, and he feels his heart overflow with love again. As he keeps going deeper into Madison, he feels the madness returning.

He loves this woman with everything he is. When he is fully seated against her cervix, the madness takes over, and he begins to pound into Madison. With every thrust he displays his love claiming her as his woman. Madison screams as her orgasms once again control her body.

"GOD ROCKY, OH GOD, OH GOD ... I LOVE YOU SO ... TAKE ME I'M YOURS ... OH GOD ... I'M IN HEAVEN!"

Madison completely loses control of her body, as every muscle has different ways of interpreting the passionate bliss coursing through her body, like an unstoppable tsunami. Her whole-body shakes in a spastic fit, as the erotic rapture takes complete control. As Rocky continues claiming the love of his life with every thrust, he leans down kissing her shaking, trembling face and whispers to her.

"I love you Madison, God how I love you, you've filled my heart with love, oh God how I love you."

Twice he thought he saw Madison's eyes roll to the back of her head. If she did pass out, it was only for seconds because she was back staring at him through passion glazed eyes. As he whispers into her ears, he can see Madison's mouth trying to respond, but she doesn't have breath. She is shaking too hard to form words, but her eyes are telling him how much she loves him.

Rocky feels his seed boiling to the surface and arches his back burying his cock as deeply against her cervix as he can. He starts firing hard ropes of seed against her cervix, battering it, trying to break through to her womb. He looks down and Madison has passed out again, but her body doesn't know it, as it continues to spasm and shake. As he starts trying to pull out of her, he feels her pussy grabbing him, milking him, trying to pull him back in. Deciding she had had enough; he pulls out of Madison's shaking and spasming body. Rocky picks her up.

Holding her tightly in his arms, while her body still spasms and shakes, he gently kisses her face and his love for her just overwhelms him. As she lays boneless in his arms still shaking from what he has done to her, for the first time in his life he feels tears in his eyes. This tiny, beautiful woman has given him everything and never asked for anything in return. He has no way to describe the depth of his feelings for her.

All he knows is, his arms ache when he isn't holding her, and his chest aches every time he sees her. He can't breathe if she's not next to him. He would die inside, if she hadn't shown him how to love. As he caresses her face, his tears splash on her cheek. As he leans down to kiss the tears away, more tears fall and roll into her mouth. He follows the tears with his tongue into her mouth and begins to gently kiss her pouty, sensuous lips whispering, "I love you so much Madison and I'm so sorry for what I've done. I lost control. I love you so much, I lost control."

Her lips grab hold of his, sweetly kissing him back, passing her love into his mouth. As he pulls back from the kiss, he sees her eyes are open, and the depth of the love in those eyes shakes him to his core. Her trembling hand reaches up behind his head and pulls him down for a deep, loving kiss. As her lips part, she whispers with a shaky voice,

"Rocky, Oh Rocky my love. You have never made love to me like you did today, and I am so overwhelmed and consumed by it. I love you so very much."

"Oh Baby, I'm so sorry. My love just bubbled over, and I lost control. I had to take you, to possess you, and I couldn't control myself. I'm so sorry."

"Oh Rocky, you silly man, for a Master there are many things you need to learn. There is no greater testament to your love than having you lose control and having you possess me. I have been dreaming of this day since we met. You came close once and almost lost control, but today you couldn't and didn't want to stop yourself. This is one of the happiest days of my life." Madison whispered softy in a quivering voice.

Rocky cradles Madison tightly in his arms for about an hour until her quivering, shaking, and tremors stop. Madison then falls asleep. Even in her sleep, she continues having an occasional tremor, moaning, "Oh Rocky' or "Oh Master". Rocky watches this beautiful woman sleep and thinks back to the day he saw her in New Orleans. He could never have predicted the joy, happiness, and love that she's brought into his life. Back then he was just trying to conquer a spoiled, petulant woman.

He covers her with a duvet. Then he dresses rather quickly, so he can attend to their neglected guests. Several hours later after the guests have left or those that are staying the night are safely ensconced in their rooms, Rocky delivers a plate of food to Madison. He wakes her up to get some nourishment into her and then lets her go back to sleep. As he crawls into bed next to Madison, she crawls over into his arms and lays her head on his chest returning to her peaceful sleep.

The house contains large gardens that provide almost everything they need, but after two months they need to make a provision trip. Madison, their housekeeper, the gardener, and Rocky all load up in their boat and head to town. Madison is dressed conservatively for her; this means she is wearing a crop top and shorts with sandals. With her fantastic, toned body, blue eyes, and blond hair all on display she cannot help attracting attention.

Everywhere they go, she has her arm in Rocky's and lets everybody know she belongs to him. As she looks up at him and gazes into his eyes, he realizes she is also telling everybody that he belongs to her. She is so stunning, that if she ever left his side, men would migrate trying to get close to her. One of their stops is the post office. Awaiting them there is DVDs, a stack of letters, and several magazines about his new porn star taking the world by a storm.

When he shows them to Madison, she gives him one of her mischievous looks and tilts her head up for him to kiss her. When her lips touch his, he feels her tongue try and ravish his mouth. As their lips separate, she whispers, "This master's Starlet wants her Master to make love to her and fuck her senseless. Oh Rocky, you're my life, my love, my reason for living. I would have been dead long ago had you not saved me."

She buries her face into his chest and starts crying. As he holds her, stroking her hair and face, his heart starts breaking at the thought of not having her in his arms. He tilts her face up to his, kisses away her tears and whispers back, "You saved me too, my beautiful Madison. We saved each other, now neither of us can exist without the other. We love with one heart, we breathe the same air, and we see through the same eyes. There is no more you or me, there is only us together."

He kisses her softly, and they stand outside the post office in their little corner of the Caribbean holding each other tightly in their arms. As their kiss deepens, he unties the center tie of her crop top, letting it hang open and cups her left breast in his hand. He begins to squeeze her nipple as she gasps and moans into his mouth. He leaves the sweet luscious lips to cover her nipple with his mouth and care for it with his lips and tongue.

"Oh Master, you make my knees weak and my pussy throbs every time you touch me. Please take me somewhere and make love to me." She begs.

Neither one of them can resist, so they hide behind the post office where Madison takes off her hot pants and Rocky takes off his shorts. She puts her arms around him, climbing up his body, locking her legs around his waist as he feeds his cock into her hungry pussy. Pulling herself up and down his cock, her nipples scrape up and down his chest. He grabs her butt with both hands and starts hammering his cock in and out of her velvet, soft pussy.

Both of them are on the edge quickly, and Madison starts to claw his back in urgent need. When she bites his shoulder, he knows she is going to climax any second. He grabs her mouth with his and begins kissing her sweet lips, while pummeling her pussy with his cock. He slams into her canal and holds her there, as he starts painting her pussy with his seed. At the same time, she screams her passion into his mouth.

He holds her impaled on his cock as her trembling starts to subside. She slips her lips off his mouth and over to his ear. As she nibbles his ear lobe she whispers, "You are my Master, you own all of me, and I am yours. Nothing has ever made me so deliriously happy as being owned by you. I love you so much, my Master."

"Your heart beats in my chest, my Pet. I love you too, my Baby."

Rocky clings to her and she to him. They are both desperate to stay inside each other. His cock, having never really softened, gets even harder than it was before and begins pressing deeper into her. Madison feels the same, and he can feel her squirming and moving her hips trying to get him deeper and deeper inside her.

There is desperation to her movements. He can feel her pussy sucking on his cock. She is orgasming, but it isn't the all, body-consuming kind that he is used to. It is centered in her pussy or maybe even her womb, because then she whispers in his ear.

"Master, shoot your seed into my womb."

Madison is clawing at him, desperate to get more of him inside her. He can see her stomach muscles rippling, as her orgasm ripples deep in her core. As he hammers hard against her body, her cries sound differently too. They are desperate and needy moans, coupled with hard spasming grunts as her pussy clamps down on his cock.

Rocky pushes her up against the back wall of the post office, so he can pound harder into her. She responds by pulling harder with her legs that are wrapped around his waist. Their mouths are clinging to each other, as they desperately try to climb inside each other's bodies. He feels the need to desperately press her hard and deep while firing his seed deep into her body.

Her continual climaxing turns into hard, quaking seizures deep in her body. It feels like his cock is caught in a vacuum, as he keeps shooting his seed into the woman he loves. They cling to each other, kissing, caressing, and holding each other tightly, feeling the overwhelming love that has just passed between them. He pulls back a little and looks at her face. Seeing the tears streaming down her face, he knows he has never seen Madison look so incredibly beautiful as she does right now.

She whispers to him, "Oh Master, I felt you shooting inside me. Master, you're all I live for, and I have given you all of me, but I have one more thing to give. Oh my love, my Master, I feel you growing inside me and soon we will have a baby girl."

"My incredible Pet, the love of my life, this will be our child; the child of two bodies but one heart."

They put their clothes back on and walk arm in arm back to the boat with all their provisions. They head back to their house. That night they never stop making love. That day behind the post office their love jumped to another level. Rocky hadn't thought it possible to love someone more than he did already, but he was wrong. Again, his Pet taught him more about himself, about love, and about them, than he ever knew.

The next morning over breakfast, they read many articles that their producers have sent to them, and Madison's films are definitely a hit. None of that surprises Rocky. He knew the minute people saw that dazzling body writhing in orgasm; there would be wet pussies and hard dicks all over the world. Likewise, sales are off the charts. In addition to him, Madison has become a millionaire in her own right, again.

As they read, she comes over and sits in his lap. Curling into him with her head on his shoulder, she announces, "Master, it's all like a fairy tale. Handsome businessman finds a spoiled model, saves her, heals her, loves her, marries her and turns her into a porn star." Madison lifts her head and looks at him, then adds, "And now they're going to have a baby. Master, I know logically, but I feel you growing in my womb. It's the most amazing feeling, the deep ache inside me is now gone, I feel fulfilled and at the same time a tingling, a newness deep inside me. Oh Master, our love has created a baby. I just know it!"

She pulls him to her, covers his mouth with hers, and gives him a long, luxurious kiss. With their lips still touching, he declares, "There could be no other ending for a love like ours."

Actually, there is a better ending. Madison and Rocky have two beautiful children, a boy and a girl. The boy looks just like Rocky. Their baby girl is a clone of Madison, and as their daughter matures beyond her teenage years; everyone thinks she and Madison are sisters.

For the children's sake, they move back to the USA after five years of exile. Most of the hubbub about Madison's movies has dissipated; except on the Internet, where they're alive and well.

Their daughter turns out to be a model like Madison, and they nurture her through a process of finding the agency for her. Later when she falls in love with a dominant Madison helps nurture her through the relationship. Ultimately, she is just as happy as her mother is. The son that looks like Rocky also has a dominant personality, and they guide him as well until he finds someone that can deal with him.

Madison is still the most beautiful woman Rocky knows, and their hearts still beat as one. Their love is ageless, and Madison's fondest wish is for her children to find the kind of love that they have.

The End.

12