Model Slave Pt. 03 Ch. 03

Story Info
Emma puts on a strip dance for the club.
5.4k words
4.67
5.7k
3
0

Part 21 of the 27 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 07/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. The Model Slave Series contains BDSM, bondage, exhibitionism, and lots of kinky sex. If you don't like these things then this story may not be for you. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

PS - This is Model Slave III is the ending of the Model Slave series. If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way. I really appreciate the many ideas all of you have sent me. The Medieval Queen Series, the next chapter of Venus Ascending, the Nancy Drew series and Fairy Tales are all in the works because of your ideas.

Model Slave III

Chapter 3

Word spread quickly that Steve now had a collared Sub, and she was the gorgeous woman that had been the centerpiece for the bachelor party a few days ago. It seemed as if every day someone approached him and wanted him to share his sub. He had mixed emotions about this.

Emma was indeed a spectacular beauty, and she didn't have any problem flaunting her gorgeous naked figure in front of a crowd. However, while the idea of having others caress his woman turned him on, at the same time he really wanted her to himself. That night he broached the subject with Emma and her response was what he would expect from a collared Sub, "Whatever my master wants!"

As he stared into her eyes, he could see mixed emotions. She was a model and wanted to be displayed in front of a crowd, but as being the centerpiece had shown her, she might be a sex object for the crowd and things could easily get out of hand. Touching, caressing and the thought of all those men using her, again, would be exciting but how would it impact their relationship?

She saw the questioning in his eyes and knew he wanted more of an answer, so she tried to explain, "Steve, my master, I love being your sub and really want you to publicly display me, use me and exact your wildest fantasies on me. As long as I never lose you, your love and your protection I will do anything you want. Love me, take care of me and I will be your perfect sub, but I never want to do anything that will break the bond and the love we have."

Steve stared into her eyes realizing that she truly meant all that she was saying. His imagination began to flourish thinking of all the fantasies he had ever dreamed of. Emma smiled as she saw his eyes glaze over as his mind wandered with the possibilities. She snuggled into him, began nibbling on his neck and whispered, "Yes, my master, anything! From a striptease to a sacrifice in front of the club, to a slave auction, whatever fantasy you dream of I will do. I will be your fantasy girl."

Emma trembled as she spoke, knowing just what she was offering, but also knowing these would most likely include many of her own fantasies. From when she reached puberty all of her dreams had been highly sexual and almost all of them included her as a heroine with a virile male saving her and then claiming her as his own. She fantasied about being captured on a pirate ship, abused by the crew before being saved by her hunky savior, auctioned, bought by a sheik in an auction, tormented before being saved by a brawny SEAL or a queen captured, stripped and abused before saved by a knight in armor.

Steve twisted in her embrace a kissed her ferociously. He rolled over on top of her and let his fantasies devastate her as he made love to Emma over and over again. Both of their eyes were lost, dreaming of fantasies as they made love and neither could, nor want to stop. It seemed as if they had crossed into a new kind of love and passion. They had become each other's fantasy mates. The way they made love was explosive, carnal, and touched both of them deep inside. The idea that both wanted to act out their fantasies on each other, building their passion to previously unrealized heights.

As they lay together cuddling after a session of unbelievable sex, sweaty and gasping for breath, they began to talk about fantasies. Their fantasies jived, with Emma always wanting to be the heroine that is saved by a hunky lover that took full sexual advantage of nubile, sexy and gorgeous heroine. Steve wanted the be the savior and was more than willing to take advantage of the sexually eager, beautifully bound woman.

Some of Emma's fantasies consisted of being a harem slave forced to dance for her master, then ravished, a courtly woman captured and tormented by pirates but saved and made love to by her savior. A warrior queen lady captured in a medieval battle and after some torment is saved by her knight and lastly a spy, caught in the act, tormented, but saved and ravished by another James-Bondish type spy.

Steve could see himself in all of these roles as long as he ultimately wound-up giving Emma countless orgasms. To him there was nothing more exciting and fulfilling than making Emma orgasm repeatedly. Her face glowed with love and satisfaction the likes of which he had never seen before. Her taut athletic form, paroxysmal in gorging on her unrelenting bliss made him feel almost God-like in his ability to pour rapturous ecstasy into her body.

They were a match made in heaven. Steve snapped his fingers as an idea popped into his head. Easter was coming up and he thought of the bible story of Salome and the dance of the seven veils. Her dance was for Herod's birthday and her reward was John the Baptist's head on a platter. Obviously, it has nothing to do with Easter, except they were supposed to happen the same time of year, but in different years.

Steve's idea never involved any of the biblical background or any rational for the dance. The dance would be to titillate a slave girl's master and afterwards they would take her back behind the curtain where Steve made Emma orgasm over and over till, he decided she had enough.

As Steve explained his idea to Emma, she became excited about doing a classy striptease for the club. She had danced at strip clubs during college and knew she would enjoy the tease and the power, but she had a few questions, "Where are you going to be? What will your part be in this show?"

Steve looked a little pensive but responded, "Well I haven't worked out the details, but I was thinking about being your master that you are dancing for."

Emma Snuggled tightly against him and kissed his neck whispering, "You have to be there. I don't want anyone to touch me except you and I need you to be my security. You could help me strip by unwrapping me and I know just how hot I will be after the dance, so I may need you to ravish me afterwards in front of the crowd."

Steve looked stunned when she said that, but his cock hardened immediately at the thought. He was not an exhibitionist like Emma but the thought of having his woman writhing in orgasmic bliss in front of his friends turned him on. She had great ideas and he saw his needy passion reflected in her eyes. He maneuvered into position and thrust his rock-hard cock into her soaked and waiting pussy.

Emma arched her back moaning, "OOOOHHH YES. Take me, I think you like the idea of ravishing me before a crowd. Now show me what you will do to me in front of the club."

Steve pounded hard and deep into Emma while she moaned, whimpered, and screamed her climax over and over. Steve knew that he would be able to last a long time after their previous bout, so his objective was to see just how many orgasms Emma could have before she begged him to stop.

After her first climax he lightly stroked her clit with his right hand and began to finger fuck her ass with fingers on his left hand. Emma had never had anyone play with her asshole. It was new, dirty, wild, untamed and she loved it. Her taut erotic form bucked and heaved as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her. Her screams of pleasure were music to Steve's ears and he only wanted more. As Emma's gasping breathes soon silenced her passionate screams, but her lips were still wide open and the veins on her neck distended in a silent shriek.

Steve counted seven orgasms before they ran together in an unrelenting continuous climax. Emma's face was a mask unbelieving bliss as Steve began to pump his seed inside her greedy pussy. Her entire body was quivering like a guitar string, but her legs were shaking like leaves in a thunderstorm. Her eyes were lost in a rapturous fog, her face was twisted as the orgasms tormented her body and her mouth was open in an extended wail. Steve buried his cock as deep as he could inside her as he poured his seed into her. Together they quivered with passionate fulfillment as their climaxes began to wane.

As Emma's eyes began to clear she saw Steve hovering over her, watching the expressions on her face and her body begin to relax. The passionate love in Steve's eyes went straight to Emma's heart and her arms wrapped around him, pulling him on top of her. Her mouth captured his and a kiss sealed them together.

As the kiss broke Steve stared into Emma's eyes and whispered, "Being my sub in front of an audience and having to watch you writhe in orgasmic splendor, really turns you on, doesn't it?"

Emma hadn't really realized just how much of an Exhibitionist she was until this moment. She knew that she loved being in front of a camera and that was why she chose to become a model, but this was different. Having Steve bring her to multiple orgasms in front of a crowd was being more of a pornstar than a model. Was that really what she wanted? The more she thought about it the more she remembered all the hands, eyes and lips teasing her during the centerpiece episode and she knew the answer. But there was another aspect she needed and that was being bound and helpless as the audience watched orgasms being heaped on her.

She wanted to explore the kind of sexuality she had discovered, and she wanted Steve to take her there. She gazed back into his eyes with a heat that scorched his very soul, and he knew the answer before she responded, "Yes, I want to be you're plaything and I want you to play out all your perverted fantasies on me in front of an audience."

They both continued to stare into each other's eyes, each in their own thoughts, thinking of what this really meant, but also dreaming of things they could experience together. Steve leaned down to kiss her inviting lips and then broke the ice, "We will start with the dance of the seven veils and see how it goes. You be thinking about the dance, and I will try and set it up at the club for next week."

Immediately Emma felt butterflies in her stomach, but her nipples ached, and pussy gushed in response. During the next week Emma did several things: first she studied variations of the dance of the seven veils. It was obvious that no one really knew what the dance was, but none were as erotic as she wanted, so she started practicing her versions. Second, she went to the fabric stores to find long strips of gossamer fabric in varying colors and finally found what she was looking for. Lastly, she started looking for an aphrodisiac that would enhance her sex drive. Even as horny as she was, she wanted the minute she finished the dance and Steve touched her, she would be ready to explode in orgasmic glory.

To make the dance erotic she needed a way to shed the veils in a very provocative way. After several trials she decided that she wanted Steve to hold the end of each veil while she twirled and unwound each veil off her body. Steve had no idea the part he was going to play, and she practiced privately in the gym she used. Finally, she thought she had the dance the way she wanted.

The veils were easy to find, and she soon had that taken care of. The aphrodisiacs were a different story. None of the natural or botanical things she tried really did anything, but then she found Vyleesi (bremelanotide) that is a subcutaneous shot. When taken an hour before sex had her aching for Steve, but it wasn't everything she wanted. She also found something called Scream Cream that dilated blood vessels, enhanced blood flow and increased nerve sensitivity. With the combination of the two aphrodisiacs, she exploded in an all-consuming, body-bending climax the minute Steve touched her.

Steve didn't know why Emma was suddenly so wildly explosive in bed but chalked it up to anticipation of the up-coming dance. The first time Emma used the drugs she enthusiastically bucked Steve off of her, and she suggested they add some bondage to their sex play, including the after-dance finale.

Finally, the day of the dance arrived, and Emma was twittering with anticipation. Steve led her to the very same bathroom where the first fulfilled each other's fantasies. She really couldn't call it making love because it was carnal, wild and both needed the release. Now she was back there getting ready for the dance and Steve was her master.

She started by giving herself the subcutaneous shot of Vyleesi knowing that it would take almost an hour to reach its peak. She then followed by smearing Scream Cream on her clit and nipples. Almost immediately she felt the carnal ache in her nipples and clit. Emma stood naked looking at herself in the mirror and she felt an erotic shiver, knowing that soon a crowd of people would be ogling what she was seeing now. A smile crept across her face, knowing she was going to give them a show they would never forget.

She used small amounts of spirit gum to anchor the beginning of the eight-foot gossamer veils and twirled to tightly wrap the veil around her. When it was body conformingly snug, she once again anchored the other end with a dab of spirit gum. So, it went until she had seven veils tightly encasing her sultrily, sexy and extremely desirous body. She finished her makeup then fashioned her long hair into a golden veil that would hide some of her form. Finally, she looked in the mirror, smiled and nodded her head in approval.

She had ten minutes before the dance when Steve knocked and entered the bathroom. The minute he entered the door he stood frozen at the vision of womanly beauty tightly wrapped in multi-color gauze. He stood frozen in the door for a full minute while his eyes and gaping mouth studied the visual sensation in front of him. He only moved when Emma said, "Are you going to come in?"

Emma's incredible figure was tightly wrapped in gossamer veils that did not hide, but only enhanced her bountiful breasts, tiny waist and spectacular ass. Her legs were completely bare from only inches below her ass to her feet. Her shoulders and arms were bare, only scarcely covering her nipples. But it was the excited look of anticipation on her face that took his breath away.

Emma had elected to minimize her makeup and let her mask of freckles show through. After she looked in the mirror, she knew it was the right choice. With her mask of freckles showing, she had the look of an innocent but wildly sexual young girl, but it was her eyes that showed her inner fiery beast that needed to be conquered.

She was way beyond gorgeous and Steve was having second thoughts about showing her to his horny group of club members. But the sexy look of anticipation on her face told him that she really wanted to do this. He walked over to her to give her a good luck hug, but she ravenously attacked his mouth with her lips, tongue, and body in a tonsil tickling kiss that left him lightheaded.

He remembered that she had dosed herself with aphrodisiacs and later it was his job to put out the fires in her loins. The kiss left him no doubt that tonight would be one of the most wickedly exuberant sexual performances he would ever be part of. His pants were suddenly tight in eagerness to get to the last part of the performance. When they made love there would not be a limp dick in the ballroom.

Steve twisted her in his arms until her back was to him, then he snapped a bejeweled collar around her neck. Emma stood stock still as the idea and the reality of having a slave collar in public around her neck sunk in. Steve had collared her before, and she knew enough about BDSM to know the significance of the collar and her eyes misted with emotion. But never had she gone out in public with her slave collar around her neck. This was a very public affirmation of their love and her position as Steve's sub. She turned around to look into Steve's eyes and saw love in his eyes as he snapped a leash onto the collar.

For a few more seconds they communicated with their eyes till Steve whispered, "It's time for the show, my baby."

Steve picked up the leash and began to lead Emma towards the ballroom. As she began to move the veils began to tease her nipples and the walking made her realize just how wet she was. Emma felt the aphrodisiacs starting to kick her sex drive even higher, and she began to feel every shift of the veils. The soft veils wrapped around her body began to stimulate the nerve endings all over her body.

Her nipples, especially, started to throb and strain against the fabric. Her mind, already cloudy with lusty sensations, began to take a backseat to the needy fire burning in her body, and she couldn't stop her hips from twisting and making little thrusting movements. With Emma's heightened sexuality, her nipples are so hard and distended that they ached with need. She can also feel her slick, pussy lips rubbing together; her abundant juices starting to run down her leg.

Steve, dressed in a loin cloth, escorts Emma to her dance. As Emma starts to enter the ballroom, the veils really start to rub against her nipples causing deep, throbbing pulses which travel through her body and center in her pussy. With each step, she feels the gossamer veils caressing her entire body, and the act of walking seems to cause her pussy lips to rub against each other. All of these sensations keep Emma building towards the edge of a massive orgasm, teetering and waiting to explode.

With the sensations cascading through her, Emma's mind begins to lose herself in the eroticism of the moment. Her body shimmies captured within tightly wrapped veils, as if a lover held her tight in an erotic caress. The veils suggestive caress floods her mind with orgasmic thoughts and for a moment she forgets about the dance and can only focus on the need to feel the orgasmic relief.

Emma arrives, led by Steve, into the opulent ballroom, with all the walls covered in silky satin. Steve unsnaps her leash and moves to lounge on a bed of large, satin pillows and he has two guards on either side of him. There is a low table to the side of her master with more pillows for people to sit on. There are bleachers set up on each side of the ballroom filled with an audience to watch the dance.

The sight of the ballroom set up for her dance breaks through her minds orgasmic necessity and she remembers the reason she is here. However, the sensual craving continues to build inside her. The murmur of the crowd, the wolf whistles and the beauty of the room break through her cravings, and she remembers what she is here for. The idea of the dance begins to fight with the orgasmic need, with both trying to dominate her thoughts.

As Emma stands pliantly in the room, her master, Steve, sits in anticipation of her dance. His anticipation had been building since he saw her in the bathroom. He cannot wait to get his hands on the seemingly perfect breasts capped with their begging nipples. He feels like he can span her tiny waist with both hands, and her hips and ass are slim and muscled. Yes, his hands are itching in anticipation of being able to ravish this stunningly beautiful woman that now belongs to him.

Emma vaguely notices that her master is muscular and very well built with light colored eyes and dark hair. She knew that she would be going home with him after the dance and conclusion, but looking at him sitting on the cushion, clad only in a loin cloth made her crave his touch now. However, the aphrodisiacs pulsing through her body made her only want to find relief from the overwhelming desire throbbing through her.

Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers
12