Model Slave Pt. 03 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without any introduction, the music begins and seemingly of its own accord, Emma's body starts to shake and move. The muscle memory remembers all the practice and the dance movements she had planned. Despite the passionate craving building inside her Emma's body automatically responses to the music.

Soft sensuous, yet teasing movements, claim Emma's body with her hips swiveling independent of the rest of her body. In Emma's clouded state of mind, every movement causes the veils to caress her sensitized skin bringing her closer and closer to the orgasm she needs so desperately. Her practice of the dance of the seven veils revives her body; she tries to emulate dancing, harem girls she has seen in old movies, but her thoughts are muddled. Thinking fast on her feet, she decides to throw in a few strippers' moves as well.

She stretches her arms above her head and begins to shimmy around the room. The top of her body sensuously weaves to and fro. Her breasts wobble enticingly on her chest, and her hard, thrusting nipples are threatening to tear the fabric asunder. Her hips move independently from the rest of her body; like they are being held by a lover as he is thrusting into her. The sensuous veils caressing her sensitized skin cause Emma to let her head fall backwards in a soft, open-mouthed moan.

Emma unravels the beginning of the first veil and gives the end to Steve. As he holds the beginning of the veil, she twirls unwrapping the veil until the end is pulled away releasing the red veil. Emma brings her hands down to caress her body through the veils. In the very act of touching her breasts and tiny waist, she almost sends herself over the edge. Her sensuous steps falter as her stomach and pussy muscles clench against the sensation that threatens to overwhelm her. She disguises her wavering steps by reaching to unwrap the second veil, and once again she hands the end to Steve twirling, dancing, and unwinding until the blue veil flutters to the floor.

Emma does a pirouette leading her back to her master. She tries to use this time to regain her composure. Her body is trembling all over with desire, and the only thing on her mind is the massive orgasm looming on the horizon. Her face is a mixture of intense concentration trying to hold back the orgasm and euphoria and the veils caress as she dances. She kicks in some stripper struts across the floor and winds up leaving the beginning of the third veil in the hands of an audience member on the first row of the bleachers. Once again, she dances and twirls unwinding the purple veil from her body until it flutters to the floor.

With that veil gone, some of the details of Emma's opulent body are starting to be revealed. Her spectacular breasts wobble during her dance drawing attention to her engorged nipples tenting the last few veils. Her tiny waist is almost visible, with her navel is winking at the audience. There is a faint wet spot showing between her legs that demonstrates her body's desire.

Emma brings her hand back above her head, shimmies from her master back towards the door, and hands the end of the fourth veil to another member of the audience. He grabs the veil but also reaches for her, but she quickly spins, twirls and dances way unwinding the brown veil until it flutters to the ground.

Emma dances over and swings around one of the support poles in the middle of the room. With her back against the pole facing her master, she shimmies up and down the pole ending arched in a backwards, body wave. At the top, she releases the end of the fifth veil and wraps the end around the pole then spins away unwinding and releasing the green veil.

Her master is now leaning forward in anticipation, because her perfect, plump breasts and nipples can be seen through the yellow diaphanous fabric covering her breasts. Her torso and slim waist are full bare revealing her the space between her breasts and her pussy. Her hips are still covered by a pink veil but her womanly nectar is glistening in the ballroom lighting and the crowd begins hooting and yelling for Emma to continue.

Emma instinctively knows that the last two veils will require the most teasing. Emma drops to her knees in front of her master, arches her back thrusting her breasts towards him, and releases the sixth veil into his waiting hands. She doesn't let this one drop, backs slowly away slowly unwinding the yellow veil. The act of sliding the fabric across her nipples threatened to push Emma over the edge. Her master thinks she is displaying herself; as she kneels topless with her back bent and breasts' thrusting upwards, but Emma is really pushing her orgasm back by force of will, every muscle in her stomach, hips, and pussy fighting the oncoming cum.

Emma cups her breasts slowly, since she has the fabric off revealing her dazzling breasts in all their glory, and they are magnificent. She pushes herself up on wobbly legs, and tries to strut or shimmy around the room, but her legs threaten to give out as the sensations start to break through her resolve. Her hands lift her breasts as a present to the audience. A rowdy cheer goes up from the crowd and Emma gives them a sexy smile as her hips tremble in desperate need.

She knows she doesn't have much time, so she places herself in front of her master and hands him the pink seventh veil. As the veil starts to release; she grabs it and pulls it through her legs as a last tease. The unwinding of this veil strokes her clit as it unwinds through her legs, and this is her undoing.

As the veil caresses her pussy lips and clit on the way through her legs; her body explodes and every nerve and muscle in her body screams in release. She falls to the floor, her body arching in a massive cum, quivering and shaking as she lay prostrate in front of her master. Her body bows backwards with her head touching the floor, her breasts straining for the ceiling, and her mouth open in a silent scream.

Steve realizes what is going on. She has cum without him touching her. This is an affront, and she has to be taught that only a man allows her to cum, but it is all part of the show. Her master yells out to his guards, "Bind her to the table!"

The two guards immediately grab each of Emma's limbs, carrying her over to the table next to her master. They bind her wrists and ankles to the corners of the table. Emma's massive orgasm still has not released her body or mind, with her body still shaking, twitching and seizing in carnal passion.

Her master dives between her legs and starts to ravish her still pulsing and grasping pussy. He starts with deep licks inside her pussy, drinking from her womanly nectar as she continues to spasm and twist on the table. He moves up her pussy, sucking her clit into his mouth, and begins to lash it with his tongue.

Emma's body is caught in an apocalyptic cum. Her entire body is locked in a muscle clenching arch within the limits of her bondage. Every muscle in her body is constricted, with all her tendons and muscles knotted into prominence and dancing under her skin. The cords on her neck are straining in a silent breathless scream.

Steve continues to work her clit with his mouth and tongue in wild abandon. She never comes down. She starts climaxing continuously, as one orgasm morphs into the next. Emma loses her breath as her mouth remains open in an unrestrained scream. Her master leaves her clit only long enough to take a long drink of her delicious orgasmic nectar. He keeps working her pussy and adds pinching her nipples as well.

Emma is dripping with sweat with her body still bowed in an arch. Her tired, knotted muscles are still dancing underneath her skin and they start to quiver and shake. Her master stands up, slips off his loin cloth, and moves between her legs where he begins sliding his cock into her tight, rippling, silky pussy. Once the head of his cock is inside her, he slams all the way to her cervix, and she skyrockets again in an explosive orgasm.

When Emma clenches all around his cock, he levers himself up and begins pounding deep into her cervix. Not back from the last climax, she blasts into yet another.

The sight of this exquisite woman coming apart in a gravity defying arch is one of the most incredible sights anyone in the ballroom has ever seen. Her awesome body is gleaming in the light from the sweat and oil covering her skin. Meanwhile, her breasts wobble as she tries to breathe in the midst of the orgasmic tsunami devastating her body. Those straining nipples calling to him again and he cannot resist.

The audience leaves the bleachers and surrounds the passionate couple. At first, they cheered and hollered, but then they grow silent as they watch Emma's incredibly athletic expression of passion. None of them had ever seen the kind of orgasmic display that Emma exhibited; not even in the porn movies have they see anything like this. They were in awe.

Steve leans over and begins chewing on her nipples, as his cock pounds into her. He does not know how it is possible, but her body arches even higher to get more of her nipple into his mouth. Her pussy clamps down on him so tightly that he has trouble pounding his cock into her. The rippling and grasping of her pussy muscles bring him to the edge too. He slams down hard against her cervix and starts shooting his seed, forcefully trying to blast his cum into her womb, as she keeps screaming out her unending passion.

Continuing to hold her arched and straining body, he pours his seed into her hungry pussy. As he gazes on this dazzling woman, straining in orgasmic bliss beneath him, he can't help being awed by this gift that God has given him. Her wild wide-eyed stare can't really see him as her impassioned form continues its orgasmic seizures. As the crowd applauds her incredible performance, she can't hear them and only sees her master through a cloudy veil of love.

Staring into her magical eyes he whispers, "Now you know only a man that loves you can give you the real orgasms you crave. You are mine from now on!"

12