Model Slave Pt. 03 Ch. 04

Story Info
Emma's Slave Auction fantasy begins, but something is wrong.
10k words
4.56
11.6k
3

Part 22 of the 27 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 07/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. The Model Slave Series contains BDSM, bondage, exhibitionism, and lots of kinky sex. If you don't like these things then this story may not be for you. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

A note: Normally I do not want long gaps between posting chapters of stories, however this time I am in the beginning of a children's summer camp and I will be tied up for three weeks. The next chapter is half written, so please be patient, I will get it to you ASAP.

PS - This is Model Slave III is the ending of the Model Slave series. If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way. I really appreciate the many ideas all of you have sent me. The Medieval Queen Series, the next chapter of Venus Ascending, the Nancy Drew series and Fairy Tales are all in the works because of your ideas.

Model Slave III

Chapter 4

Emma woke in the morning with the sun shining through the bedroom windows. Her body ached in the most incredibly wonderful way, but the aphrodisiacs were still leaving an erotic craving inside her. The dance last night had been wildly fantastic and fulfilled both of their fantasies, but the rest of the night consisted of love making that seared her very heart and soul.

She stared at the man sleeping beside her and her heart ached with love for this man. Their fantasies and incredible love making was something she always dreamed of, but never expected to find. Before Steve she was lucky if she ever achieved an orgasm, but now she had discovered what it was like to be multi-orgasmic. She couldn't even think of any time they made love where she had fewer than five orgasms.

With the dance and the love making afterwards, she climaxed more than a dozen times, but couldn't remember the exact number. Never in her life had she climaxed as strongly or as often. She didn't know if it was the dance, the crowd, Steve, the aphrodisiacs, or a mixture of everything. She did know that without someone she trusted she never would have been able to do any of last night. So, she decided that Steve was the reason and dreamed of him as she slid back into fantasy dream world.

Steve woke with Emma curled into his side. He stayed still and silently watched his beautiful woman as her chest softly rose and fell. Her body was a delight with full breasts, tiny waist, muscular hips, gorgeous legs, but it was her face that captured his heart. Her eyes shrouded with a mask of freckles were beyond beautiful with an innocence cloaked in sexuality. Her heart-shaped face seemed to hold everything he wanted in life and her incredible figure guaranteed everything her face had promised.

He stroked her cheek until her eyes fluttered open and the joy that her open eyes beheld spread to her face. They both smiled at each other and then slowly their mouths fused together in a love-defining kiss that went on and on. The longer the kiss went on the more her desire built until she broke the kiss, smothering Steve with her quivering form. She reached down, finding his steely engorged cock and stuffed it inside her. She sighed, "Oh, God, I need you inside me."

Steve stayed still, letting Emma tease and satisfy herself with his body. Her hips twirled, thrust and pounded on his cock. He enjoyed being her sexual tool as she fulfilled herself while using him. He watched her facial expressions morph from aching need to deep painful impalement to glorious rapturous ecstasy. She was incredible as her face and body twisted, writhed, trembled all while her eyes showed that she wanted more and more. At this moment it was pure pleasure just watching her go wild using him as her sexual tool, until he couldn't hold out anymore.

Steve spanned her tiny waist with both hands, flipped her over until she was underneath him, then he pounded his cock, hard, fast and deep inside her. Emma went from blissful climaxes to wild banshee-like screaming orgasms that dwarfed anything in her life. Emma thrashed in crazy full-body spasms as Steve battered her with orgasm after orgasm. He held on to her trying to keep her from bucking them both off the bed until he filled her with his seed.

Steve held Emma in a tight grip as his cock began to soften inside her, but her wild contractions continued. Slowly her erotic seizures began to decline until they were only tremors. He stared into her crazy, wild eyes until he saw her returning from her out-of-body experience. Only when she saw him caring for her did tears of happiness and joy flow from her eyes.

The rest of the morning was spent snuggling, talking, kissing and making love to one another. After hours holding and kissing each other, Emma asked, "Do you have a fantasy that I can perform for you?"

Steve gave her an incredulous look and responded, "The woman in my arms is every fantasy I ever desired. I want every day to be like this."

Emma smiled, "I still have lots of fantasies and I want you to be my conqueror and master. I was wondering what it would be like to be auctioned as a sex slave."

Steve looked at her as if she were crazy before responding, "Why would I want to auction my dream girl?"

An Impish smile crossed her face, "To watch your woman be displayed in a stimulating way and then see how high the bids will go."

Steve responded, "That would be great baby, but the high bidder would want something for his money, like you. I'm not sure I want to share you, baby."

Emma looked pensive, "Well maybe for just a weekend." Emma wanted to live out her fantasies, but she didn't want to lose Steve.

Emma snuggled into Steve and the remainder of the day was spent discussing her fantasies and what they could do about them. Emma really wanted to be auctioned at the club and Steve knew that he could never deny her anything, but he had a bad feeling about this.

Emma's agent called with another modeling job that took her to a Caribbean location, and she was gone for five days. When she came back Steve surprised her with a shopping spree for a new dress and a night that would lead to her auction at a real BDSM club. After a shopping spree, spa, hair, makeup treatment and being decked out in her new outfit, she was picked up by a limo.

Emma sat in the limo Steve had for her, twittering nervously about what the next few hours would bring. Steve had told her that she would be meeting all kinds of influential people at the club. She hoped this would help her modeling career, fulfill her fantasies, and enable her to make a decent living doing something she loved. She really hoped that this would not affect her relationship with Steve, but she knew he had set everything up so he knew what was going to happen.

As the limo continued through the city, Emma continued to look down at her body uncovered by the wide-open outfit. She thought she looked like an Indian maiden being led to a sacrifice. Her breasts were encased in delicate chain net with only small fabric-like pasties over her aureoles preserving any nipple modesty. Her breasts wobbled with the movements of the car, providing an arousing show as they bobbed, sparkled and trembled beneath the tiny golden chains. The rest of her body was a naked poignant display of sensual womanhood, with only the chains holding up her tiny loincloth interrupting the show.

The limo pulled into a rather deserted warehouse district and Emma thought this was a rather odd location for what she thought was an upscale club. There were large, dark and haunting multi-story buildings on all sides of her giving an ominous feel to the location. Emma felt fear and doubt creep into her belly and as the limo began to wind its way through the dark streets around the warehouses. As the lights flickered past the windows, she thought about changes in her life over the last two days.

A week ago, she would've never been caught in a dress like this, going to a place she knew nothing about, to meet people she didn't know. However, being bound naked, while writhing in multiple orgasms, Steve had changed her. Emma now craved all the excitement, the thrill of being exhibited naked to a crowd and the supernatural high of unrelenting orgasms. She had discovered desires she never knew she had and now her body hungered for more. She looked out the limos windows and prayed her cravings weren't leading her into danger.

The limo came to a stop amidst several other limos in front of a rather blank warehouse. This was a different club than the one she had been to before. There was no sign outside or glittery banner, only two rather severe looking bouncers. The driver opened the door and Emma got out a straightening and adjusting her loincloth, trying to cover her ass. It had been different wearing this in the dress shop, but now she was out in the open, showing off everything she had. She shivered as she suddenly felt very exposed.

Upon her approach the men stood to attention and then opened the door to let her pass. She nodded a thank you to both men and noticed their eyes greedily appraising her body as she passed through the door. Their hungry looks gave her excited confidence as she passed into the noisy interior. The club contained a bar on one side and a huge dance floor with a curtained stage at the other end. There was an elegant dual staircase leading to a balcony that overlooked the dance floor.

Her stomach trembled with both fear and excitement. She had no idea what awaited her beyond the doors to the club, but everything in her life had led to something good. She smoothed out the chains of her dress, straightened her shoulders, thrust out her breasts, tightened her stomach and held her head high as she regally walked towards the door.

This dress was like nothing she had ever worn. It was well designed and easily the sexiest thing she had ever worn. The dress hid nothing, but only enhanced the incredible body displayed underneath. Only her nipples, her womanly cleft and the crack of her ass were covered. Everything from her bountiful breasts, miniscule waist, athletic hips, legs and ass were all on display.

With all the body makeup any perceived flaws she might have had were covered. All her skin from the tip of her toes to the top of her head was a scintillating expanse of erotic presentation. Her dress only enhanced the dazzling presentation by making her audience look through the dress to the virtually naked body beneath. She seemed almost completely naked, and she was spellbindingly gorgeous. When she bought it the saleswoman gawked with her eyes opened, wide staring and her mouth hanging open in astonishment.

Her outfit mostly consisted of her flawless skin stretched over her taut athletic body. Only two small pieces of cloth hid the nipples of her flawless breasts and loin cloth kept anyone from seeing her bald pussy in all her devastatingly beautiful glory. She had an impish smile on her face that told everyone that this was not a seduction offer, but instead a tease. It was an amazing tease.

The beige suede cloth consisted of two small squares of fabric that barely covered any of her breasts but was designed to only cover her nipples. There was a very large gap between the two panels of the vest leaving large amounts of the insides, outsides, tops and bottoms of her breasts exposed. The pink of her aureoles could be seen peering out the edges of the cloth and the bottom of her breasts peeking out the bottom. The panels were held together with a series of delicate chains that presented her breasts while barely holding the fragile top. The closure seemed very frail, and it seemed with one tug or even a deep breath, her breasts would be set free.

The bottom was made of the same beige suede material and was an extremely sexy loincloth. The same type of delicate chain that was holding her vest closed was holding up a large narrow piece of fabric. The chain had a clasp resting high on each hip with the weight of the material pulling the chain taut as the material drooped down very close to her womanly slot. The fabric was snug running between her legs and draped over the top front and back of the chain, hanging almost to the floor. Her narrow waist allowed the chain to sit comfortably on her womanly hips. Resting high on her hips narrowed the strip of fabric to one that barely covered her pussy and ass. Her hips and the muscular cheeks of her ass were exposed in a most scintillating manor.

Emma was devastatingly sexy, with only a few strips of fabric keeping her from being completely nude. Her modeling time really showed, and she really knew how to present all of her assets. In addition, she wasn't shy about showing lots of skin. In fact, she was an unrepentant exhibitionist. When she exited the limo and walked through the door to the club everyone stopped and gawked. She saw Steve as she walked in and smiled because her protector was there to watch over her. Steve had seen her at her most beautiful, but even he ogled this vision of womanly perfection as he greeted her.

The whole outfit gave the illusion of being precariously suspended on her body and it would fall off with the slightest misstep. However, the teasing smile on Emma's face told anyone watching that wouldn't happen. Her tight, tanned, silky skin glistened in the soft lights with her athletic figure sexily displayed. Steve couldn't ever remember seeing any woman dressed so erotically provocatively. Yet, she was elegantly regal at the same time. All she needed was a headdress to the fit the part of an Indian princess.

As Emma shifted her hips from side to side, Steve's eyes rose to her face, and he knew this was a tease. Now she knew she had him just where she wanted, but his hot gaze was having its effect on her as well. His eyes felt like molten caresses crawling over her skin and her body instinctually responded. Emma was trying to squash her body's response, making sure she was in control, not him. Still, she felt butterflies in her stomach and an ache deep inside to really feel something more.

She put a seductive pout on her face, took a few steps towards him rocking her hips alluringly as she came. All the aphrodisiacs she had once again applied to her body were once again hardening her nipples and pulsing her womanly nectar in her wet pussy. A twinkle came to her eye as she said, "Don't you like what you see?"

With the aphrodisiacs pulsing inside her she couldn't help but tease her master. She lifted her hands above her head exposing the bottom half of her breasts, with her legs and belly tightening as she struck a ballet pose. "All of this could be yours!"

Steve stepped closer to her and whispered in her ear, "My incredibly sexy slave girl, you know I can tease you and keep you from climaxes until you go insane with needful cravings. So, careful about teasing me, because you might get more as I get my revenge." Steve's hand caressed upward until his fingers pinched her barely covered nipples and as her mouth flew open with a sexual gasp, he plundered her open mouth.

Emma swooned in his arms as rampant sexual cravings consumed her. For a moment she wanted him to strip her and take her in front of everyone. But that was not the plan, with her head spinning from his touch and kiss, she stepped back, trying to regain her senses. She began looking around the club looking at anything except Steve.

The entire club was stylishly appointed and Emma had never been anywhere so opulent. The club was redecorated with a combination of stainless steel and rich grainy wood. On closer inspection many of the club's designs were in the shape of female forms, but all were of women contorted in various forms of bondage. They were so elegantly done you had to look carefully to distinguish the tightly stretched female forms and they were gorgeous as well as erotic.

Emma felt like Alice in Wonderland, only this one had a decidedly erotic and sexual leaning. Around the dance floor there were dozens of lithe, sensual female dancers, all dressed in tiny micro-kinis and matching leg warmers. Some were on the stage while others were scattered on pedestals around the dance floor and these women were obviously part of the decorations.

The dance floor was filled with likewise scantily clad women and muscle-bound hunky men. Some are dancing together and others alone, but all men and women were beautifully toned and gorgeous. All of the outfits were skimpy and exposed to lots of skin.

Most of the men were topless or at most were wearing an open vest revealing their ripped, muscular torso. Likewise, their pants were skintight highlighting their bulging thighs and stuffed groins. The women's outfits varied depending on the assets of the woman and presented a beautiful array of spectacular breasts, abs, legs or ass. This was an overwhelming array of mouthwatering eye candy and Emma was awe struck, feeling even more like Alice in Wonderland.

Emma lifted her eyes and followed the elegant staircase to the crowd on the balcony. Everyone on the balcony was either dressed in tuxedos or elegantly dramatic evening gowns. These were obviously the rich and powerful patrons as opposed to the eye candy on the dance floor. As Emma stood on the edge of the dance floor taking in all the sights and sounds while a tall statuesque redhead approached her from the balcony.

"You must be Emma, why don't you have a drink and dance a little until everyone arrives." She said in a sultry English accent.

After her initial introduction Emma decided to do what the redhead suggested. Steve was no longer in front of her and she went for a glass of wine to bolster her courage and then she sashayed to the dance floor attracting a lot of attention. The first reason she was attracting attention was her outfit, the outfit hid nothing and only accentuated and displayed her entire stunning body. Even among all the gorgeous, scantily clad dancers Emma was a spectacular scintillating standout and her outfit only heightened her display.

Emma remembered how her movements looked in the dress shops mirrors and she tried to mimic those moves creating a slow seductive dance. Her artful dance was being noticed by everyone, but there were four guys crowding around her vying for her attention. She ignored them and found Steve waiting for her. They danced together in a loving yet seductive dance. Every once in a while, she would cast a furtive glance to the balcony to make sure the patrons were watching and all the eyes on her gave her goose bumps.

All these eyes on her created a needful ache in her sexual core, electrifying her. She glanced at her body's slow twisting seductive movements glistening under the flashing lights and it excited her even more. Her breasts were sensuously wobbling around alternately hiding or creating tantalizing views with her golden chains. Her hard throbbing nipples created lumps beneath the fabric covering her. Emma wanted the fabric gone so everyone could see her delight at being exhibited with her engorged nipples thrusting proudly through the chains.

The fluid rocking of her hips beckoned as they swiveled on a separate gimbal from the rest of her body creating their own sexual fantasy. Her taut belly twisted in a seductive beguiling display trying to unite the two blistering parts of her body into an enthralling temptation. The result of her swaying hips was her sneakily displayed tight firm tantalizing ass cheeks. The uncovering of her ass also left her shapely, toned legs totally on parade.

Suddenly she felt a soft hand caressing her naked ass and turned abruptly to see the gorgeous redhead that greeted her standing behind her. Emma blushed as the woman continued to caress her naked skin and then she leaned in to whisper in her ear. "It's time you came upstairs, my seductive little vixen."

Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers