Model Slave Pt. 03 Ch. 05

Story Info
Emma Experiences sexual slavery while Steve searches for her.
8k words
4.61
8.9k
2
0

Part 23 of the 27 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 07/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. The Model Slave Series contains BDSM, bondage, exhibitionism, and lots of kinky sex. If you don't like these things then this story may not be for you. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

A note: I want to apologize for the long gaps between posting chapters of this story, however this time I was tied up for three weeks. The next chapter will be sooner but is only half written, so please be patient, I will get it to you ASAP.

PS - This is Model Slave III is the ending of the Model Slave series. If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way. I really appreciate the many ideas all of you have sent me. The Medieval Queen Series, the next chapter of Venus Ascending, the Nancy Drew series and Fairy Tales are all in the works because of your ideas.

Model Slave III

Chapter 5

The sight of Steve at the auction had calmed her and she was fine as the brutes pushed her through the curtains. But they kept pushing her towards the back door and the loading dock. She was about to scream for help when a needle was jabbed into her arm and her world faded to black.

Emma woke naked on a bed, not knowing where she was. The bed, floor and the whole world around her were rocking and she surmised that she was on some kind of boat. She looked for Steve but found no one. The room was quite large for a boat but it became apparent what the room was really used for. The bed had manacles on the headboard, footboard and in various locations around the bed. There was a padded sawhorse and an X-frame also around the room. Obviously, this room would be where her torment action would take place.

As she surmised her situation, she regretted this whole auction fantasy. Instead, she began to think of Steve and why she had let her crazy fantasies get in the way of their budding romance. She thought of Steve and just what exquisite rapture he could instill in her using all this equipment. She missed him and his touch more than she ever thought she would. Both of their fantasies had jibbed, but she had insisted that they involve others in their fantasies and she was beginning to think that was a big mistake.

~~~~~

Steve was still at the club trying to figure out what happened to Emma, where the buyer went and all the money he owed to the club and the auction house. His thoughts about finding the buyer were really trying to discover where Emma was and how to make sure she was saved. The thought of someone tormenting or even torturing her made his stomach knot with worry.

Why the hell did he ever go alone with Emma's wild, crazy fantasies? Well, the answer was simple watching her writhe in torment or explode in body rendering orgasmic bliss was the most incredible sight he had ever seen. She turned him on more than any porn film or model and his fantasies were to fuck her through countless climaxes. God, she was everything he ever wanted.

For a few moments he envisioned his hands caressing her taut silky skin, hefting her gravity defying breasts and teasing her engorged nipples. In his mind's eye he could see her eyes begin to glaze over with passion and her mouth shaped like an O trying to express her erotic fire. He fantasied about her reactions as he caressed her swollen clit and his pants became tight with his hard cock. Steve shook his head trying to shake away his illusions and concentrate on finding her.

He had three things to do. First find the information about the buyer. Second track down the information on the auction house that handled the auction. Third track down the transport vehicles and find out where the slave vehicles went. He had his work cut out for him and he stalked off the stage. He had to find Emma quickly before something really bad happened.

~~~~~

Emma was awakened from her romantic musings about Steve as the door to her cabin burst open. Two huge hulking men surged through the door, looking right out of central casting like pirates. Both were slovenly with several days' growth of beard and dirty ill-fitting clothes. They wasted no time as one bound Emma's hands together in a set of manacles and the other did the same with her ankles.

At first, she was too startled to do anything and was bound by the time she began to struggle. But struggle she did, wriggling like a slippery eel and she wound up being dropped on the wooden deck. One of the men cursed, picked her up as if she weighted nothing and slung her over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes. The other swatted her ass leaving a bright red handprint on her left butt cheek.

They walked to a section of the cabin that had ropes hanging from the rafters and attached her hands to a hook dangling from the rafters. As Emma is hoisted into the air, her feet barely touch the ground. Emma's feet were a foot from the floor, and she felt her shoulders and back pop as her full weight was taken by the manacles around her wrists. She hung by her wrists elongating and thin her already athletic form.

The two brutes backed to the other side of the room and watched her wriggle. Their eyes roamed over her taut flesh, but their eyes were clinical and something about the way they looked at her made Emma scared for her life. She had never had anyone look at her like a piece of meat on a spit. Her body and face had always roused lust and passion, but not with these men, there was animosity. They looked at her like they would rather beat her versus fuck her and fear began to pervade her.

Her shoulders ached and she tried to find a less painful way to swing with her shoulders feeling less pain.wrists. She stretched trying to reach the floor but was still unable to touch the floor. Her eyes are having a hard time focusing, but she thought about Steve protecting her. As her eyes began to focus her dream lover was replaced by ugly brutes of men.

As this realization hit her, she panicked. Emma knew she had to resist and fight, but the two men in front of her could crush her with one hand. Still, she started squirming, twisting and shouting, "Where am I? What are you doing to me?"

The brute on the left knew that discipline had to be enforced and he responded in a menacing tone. "Shut up."

Then a tall lanky stranger entered the room. It was the stranger from the slave auction, but just like the auction his interest was different, clinical and detached. Emma watched as he pulled up a chair, set it up in front of her and straddled it. His eyes roamed over stretched, taut form, looking for what? Maybe flaws or imperfections. She had no idea what was going on, so she stared right back at him.

Suddenly he explosively jumped out of his chair, slapped her breasts, punched her in the stomach and slapped her ass leaving a second red handprint on her ass. She heaved and gasped trying to get her breath back, all while she swung back and forth with breasts and ass stinging from the brutal slaps. He grabbed her face in a vice-like grip and bellowed, "Don't you ever look at me with that arrogant, bitchy look again. You are a slave now and don't you forget it. Never look at your master unless he tells you to."

Emma knew that she was in trouble now. She had really been auctioned as a sex slave and now they were going to treat her like one. She remembered Steve talking about what a bad idea this was and he had been right. She thought about him saving her and hoped he would again. He had watched over her when she was the centerpiece and during her dance of the seven veils, but she had taken him out of the picture with this auction. Oh God what had she done?

The stranger stood in front of her with his eyes roaming over her flesh and wherever his eyes went his hands followed. His hands pinched, slapped and tormented her silky sensitive skin with his eyes watching her face to make sure she never complained. From his first slap Emma knew that she needed to shut up, behave and even though it would be difficult she needed to act like a slave. Her body reacted to the torment regardless of her mind's control, mostly because there were some leftover aphrodisiacs from the auction still in her system.

She jerked with every pinch, twitched with every slap, and shuddered with every harsh caress. She swung back and forth with her hips swaying temptingly, her belly knotting, her breasts wobbling seductively and her engorged nipples seeming to beg for more. She watched her body's reactions through her downcast eyes, willing her body to stop its appealing desires, but to no avail. Her arms ached as she swayed, but the rest of her body felt every painful slap or pinch. Where was Steve?

She glanced out of the corner of her eye, gauging the stranger's reaction and with each of her twitches he had a cruel, yet satisfied smile on his face. She knew that he was a true sadist and she was in trouble. She dreamed of Steve coming to save her and her eyes drifted shut as she prayed for her savior to come and save her. The minute her eyes shut, she received another punch in the stomach and two hard swats on the ass that sent her swinging wildly. Her eye popped open as she screamed in pain and she saw the cruel face of the stranger.

In a menacing voice he growled, "Never close your eyes. I want to see your reactions from both your body and through your eyes."

With that he pinched both nipples sending pain shooting through her form and her body twisted with agony. Somehow, he didn't seem to care if her body reacted to the pain, actually he seemed to enjoy it. Emma continued to pray for Steve to come save her with her eyes downcast but open. Meanwhile her body continued twitching and jerking in response to his pinches, slaps, and hits.

A quick glance around her confirmed her suspicions and Emma just knew that the worst had happened. A sadist had kidnapped her and with his first act, he was going to torture her. The room around her was filled with all the implements of a torture master. She panicked with her eyes widening in horror and promptly screamed, then started pleading, "Please let me go. I won't tell anybody, just let me go. Please let me go!"

"SHUT UP." The Stranger yelled.

Emma screamed and pleaded again to be let go and the Stranger grabbed both her nipples and pulled on them eliciting another scream from Emma, but this time it was an excruciating pain. Her stomach knotted with pain and apprehension of what was to come. Her eyes also watered with tears from the pain and the panic of her situation. Despite the knot in her belly and the tears in her eyes, she glanced around looking for any escape opportunity.

"I SAID SHUT UP." The Stranger yelled.

The Stranger stalked over to a table and brought back a pair of nipple clamps connected with a chain and proceeded to clip them on each of Emma's nipples. Emma had no idea what this evil looking device was, but their cruel look panicked her and she screamed again. When the nipple clamps bit into her nipples painful fire engulfed her nipples with her stomach knotting as she tried to curl into a protective ball. Emma's head fell back in an open mouth silent gasping scream of pain.

The Stranger gave a firm tug on the chain connecting the clamps. Emma screamed, never having felt pain like this as it ripped through her body. It felt like her nipples were being ripped off and she even looked down to make sure they were still attached. The pain robbed her of her breath and as soon as she could breathe again, she exhaled a pain filled moan. Emma's worse nightmare was coming true and tears from pain and heartache streamed down her face.

Momentarily, pain stripped all ideas of escape from her, but as soon as she overcame the pain, she was looking for a way to escape. The pain in her shoulders and her nipples ultimately gave her the impetus to look for a way out. At the moment there was no way for her to get away, but she resolved to take advantage of any opportunity that presented itself.

"Every time you scream, I'm going to yank on the chain, and if that doesn't shut you up, I've got lots more toys I can use on you. SO, SHUT UP." The Stranger bellowed.

Emma moaned and whimpered but did not say anything else. Then, the Stranger decided that even her moans or whimpers annoyed him and he pulled a ball gag out of his pocket, stuck it in her mouth. With it buckled behind her head, her painful cries were effectively silenced.

This confirmed her previous thoughts and she knew at the first chance, she had to escape. She had no idea of where she was or who these people were, but she couldn't live like this. No one was going to abuse her like this and get away with it. She had to find a way out of here and if she had the chance, she would make them pay as well.

Emma began to scream into the ball gag, though not much sound made it out. The Stranger looked satisfied then rolled a cart up next to her body. The cart contained several buckets of liquid, sponges, rags and some bottles of what looked like lotion or massage oil.

The Stranger said, "Master wants you cleaned, oiled and scented before you see him."

Emma took a little solace that this brute was not the person that kidnapped her, but still the one who ordered her taken had the brute doing something to her. The Stranger pulled a small hypodermic off the cart and injected the Vyleesi (bremelanotide, beneath the skin of her belly. He knew that within fifteen minutes the drug would fire up her libido and leave her begging to be touched. The Stranger took one of the natural sponges and dipped it into soapy water. First, he completed a quick wash all over Emma's body, from her head to her toes and even washed her face. Then he went to a smaller sponge and started paying special attention to her more sensitive spots.

The Stranger unclipped the nipple clamps and Emma whimpered through the gag. As the blood rushed back into the tips of her nipples the tingling pain felt different and almost erotic. Her tortured nipples throbbed with the beat of her heart and as the blood rushed in, they engorged thrusting towards the Stranger. He took advantage taking each nipple into his mouth and gave them a long tongue washing to sooth the pain from the alligator clips.

Emma felt as though she was going crazy as her nipples were whipsawed from intense burning pain, to throbbing heat and now soft soothing erotic feelings. The Strangers' sucking and licking of her tormented and now ultrasensitive nipples created unwanted electrifying passion. Her body was alive with pain and erotic agony and she honestly didn't know what to make of it. It traveled from her nipples through her body leaving no area unaffected, but soon the throbbing in her nipples seemed to create a throbbing in her pussy.

The Stranger then began washing her nipples with one of the sea sponges, sometimes the sponge would slip away and he would use his fingers to tweak and pinch her nipples into prominence. The Stranger was thorough and even lifted each breast to make sure the underside was clean as well.

When it came to the washing of her pussy, the Stranger knelt down and carefully spread her lips to make sure her inner and outer labia and clit were thoroughly cleaned. He stuck his tongue into her pussy to make sure it was completely clean and promptly proclaimed it "Very Tasty". The Stranger also cleaned her ass and rosebud with the same thoroughness and even went as far as sticking fingers in her asshole.

The whole washing progress was degrading and embarrassing, but there was also something else. Emma could feel tingles all over her body, but especially in her erogenous zones that had been so thoroughly washed. She hated this, but somehow it was starting to get to Emma. Even the Stranger could see her panting through her nose as her beautiful tits heaved with excited breaths. She would occasionally scream into the ball gag, and other times she would let out some of the most sensuous moans the Stranger had ever heard.

The Stranger took a clean pail of water, rinsed Emma off, and used a towel to pat her dry. He then took a bottle of oil and poured a little into his hand, applying it liberally. Starting at her neck and shoulders, he let it run down her breasts and her sunken, muscled belly. Using his hands, he started rubbing the oil over every part of her body from her neck to her toes, paying special attention to her breasts and pussy.

The Stranger said, "Oh by the way, the oil that I just applied to your skin has a sensitivity agent to allow you to feel everything that will be done to you tonight. The oil brings all the nerves to the surface and sensitizes all your skin, but especially places that already have bundles of nerves, like your nipples and clit. That in combination with the injection will make you forget about anything except pleasing your new masters." The Stranger stepped back to appraise his handiwork and his victim was indeed a rare thing of beauty.

Emma knew she didn't want any of this, but she felt her body responding to the soft, caressing sponges. She knew it had to be the shot had given her, because even as she fought against these feelings they still rose to the surface. As she glanced down, she could see her nipples were engorged, her stomach trembled with need and her pussy was slick with feminine nectar. On their own, her hips were weaving a dance of seduction, begging for some kind of sensation that would satisfy her passionate cravings.

Hoisted in the air, her body had been stretched tight with her fabulous breasts standing up on her chest with nipples begging to be played with. The skin on her chest was pulled tightly over her ribs which brought them into prominence. Likewise, her muscled belly was sunken in and made her tiny waist almost disappear. Her shallow belly left a prominent valley between her hips that culminated in her glossy pussy lips. Her legs were stretched wide and the chords of her muscles stood out in relief against her skin. All of her now glistening, bound, nude body was a thing to behold.

The Stranger went behind her and undid the ball gag. Immediately Emma started begging between her gasping breaths and panting, "Oh, what are you doing to me? Every touch goes straight to my pussy. What's happening to me? You have to let me go before this goes too far. Please stop this! Oh, what is happening to me?"

Reaching up, the Stranger began to pinch lightly both nipples creating a scorching heat that spread from her nipples to the rest of her body. A shiver ran through her body and she started bucking her hips, looking for something to ease the fire within her pussy. She added, "Oh, I'm on fire... what are you doing to me, what is happening to my body?"

While Emma was crying out, the Stranger slid his hands down to her pussy lips and easily slid a finger inside her drenched womanly folds. As he began sliding it in and out of her pussy, her endless pleadings immediately ceased, and soft moans took their place.

"Oh please, more, oh God please more. I'm on fire, anything to quench the fire, please... more."

A smirk crossed the Stranger's face as he looked at this beautiful bound woman begging for his fingers to continue tormenting her pussy. With his other hand, the Stranger began to pinch and pull-on Emma's sensitive nipples. Emma began to gasp, taking hard breaths trying to make sense of the painful sensations that were taking her body captive. The pain seemed to also have a pleasure component and she had never had pain resulting in a build-up of desire.

Emma didn't want to have anything to do with this brute, so why was her body betraying her like this. She began to fantasize about the dark stranger from "The Club" and she pretended that he was doing this to her and that helped make sense of the white-hot fire flowing through her veins. She was having a really hard time catching her breath as wave after wave of sensation crashed through her body. Her whole body was trembling but her breasts and pussy were reaching trying to find more of the exquisite torture. Her young body had no experience with the feelings consuming her. As she tried to make sense of what was happening to her, she kept up a mantra.

Oupa99
Oupa99
909 Followers