Model Slave Pt. 03 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Emma the whole show had been her new master's orchestration of her body. She saw and felt the crowd respond to the Stranger's display and only the her fear of what he might do kept her from giving in to the ecstasy.

When he commanded her to cum her whole body rejoiced with a laser light show exploding in her head. She never even came down from the first cum when he started caressing her with the soft whip and immediately, she blasted back into sub-space. Emma was riding a series of tsunami crests with each one getting higher and higher. Her heart and mind were lost in a sea of sensations and the Stranger's voice narrating in her head. Then the stranger began sucking on her clit and any remaining sanity left her as her orgasm went to a whole new level.

Her whole body became rigid and unmoving, continuous in orgasm as her mouth hung open in a silent breathless scream. Her whole body was quivering and shaking with the ecstasy rippling through her. As he continued to drink in her juices and suck on her clit, her full body orgasms switched to hard gut-wrenching spasms. He could tell Emma was ready to collapse, she had had enough.

He undid the bonds on her legs climbed up on the platform, unhooked and untied her arms. He cradled her spasming, quivering and shaking body in his arms as he pulled her off the vibrators. With Emma in his arms, he jumped off of the platform and he felt her lips pressed against his neck then heard her whisper. "In me."

The stranger looked over at the real owner of this slave and with his eyes asked if he was allowed to take her. The master smiled and gave his assent. The stranger dropped his pants and sat on the deck below the gunnels, he lifted her above his cock and seated the head of his cock firmly in her quivering, grasping pussy lips, and said, "For now you will be mine."

She started cumming again as he slowly fed his cock into her clutching pussy, but this time it seemed less violent and more intimate. Her lips pressed against his neck and in a shaky quivering voice, she whispered. "Oh my Master, oh make me your slave again, make me yours Master."

He began to pick up the pace and lifted her, almost totally off his cock before burying himself into her. She was still cradled in his arms against his body while her body was spasming and whipping from orgasm to orgasm. Her face was glowing with ecstasy and the rapture of having her master fuck her in front of the still gathered crowd. He filled her with passion while buried deep inside her. Her perfect breasts and nipples were bouncing in time with his hard thrusts and he couldn't resist holding and caressing one with his free hand.

Watching the erotic display Emma put on all day had him close to the edge while Emma was morphing from orgasm to orgasm. Her head was lying on his shoulder as her whole body quivered and shook and she clung to him desperately wanting him closer. He felt wetness on his shoulder and when he looked at her face, she almost looked angelic with the rapturous love on her face. She was crying tears as he took her to even higher heights but he didn't know if they were tears of joy or anguish.

He couldn't hold out much longer and it was only a few minutes before he sprayed his seed inside her rippling pussy. He continued to pump his seed into her body while he held this delicate and loving slave tightly to his chest and kissed away the tears on her face.

With him still cradling Emma in his arms and his cock still deeply embedded in her pussy, he yelled at the captain, "Back to port!"

She looked at him and tears filled her eyes, she buried her head in his neck and began to cry again. In between sobs, she said. "I thought this would only happen in my dreams. Oh god, who am I and who do I belong too."

She snuggled into him and wrapped her arms around him and started crying.