Model Slave Pt. 03 Ch. 06

Story Info
Emma becomes the rich man's plaything.
8.4k words
4.4
9.7k
3
0

Part 24 of the 27 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 07/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
893 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. The Model Slave Series contains BDSM, bondage, exhibitionism, and lots of kinky sex. If you don't like these things then this story may not be for you. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

A note: I want to apologize for the long gaps between posting chapters of this story, however this time I was tied up for three weeks. The next chapter will be sooner but is only half written, so please be patient, I will get it to you ASAP.

PS - This is Model Slave III is the ending of the Model Slave series. If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way. I really appreciate the many ideas all of you have sent me. The Medieval Queen Series, the next chapter of Venus Ascending, the Nancy Drew series and Fairy Tales are all in the works because of your ideas.

Model Slave III

Chapter 6

Emma had been carried back to her cabin with all the torture implements still hanging there and as she lay alone on the bed she began to cry. Her willful fantasies had gotten her into a real pickle. She had fallen in love with Steve, but now she was being used as a sex toy by whom ever wanted her and there were no emotions attached to the sex. She truly began to understand the difference between sex slave fucking and making love, even if both included wild kinky sex.

She really missed the cuddling after a wild night with Steve and she wanted that back again, but how could she get out of sexual slavery. Actually, she didn't want out of slavery, she just wanted it with Steve. She made a promise to herself that if she ever got out of this situation, she would never say no to Steve and give herself freely to anything he wanted.

She cried herself to sleep, but it didn't' last very long because soon the two brutes came, suspended her naked from the rafters and ushered in a series of individuals that spent time flogging, teasing and abusing all her womanly parts. It was degrading and her body refused to respond to these rich men that only wanted to torture her. The stranger in charge couldn't have her not responding, so he gave her another injection of Vyleesi (bremelanotide), beneath the skin of her belly.

Then he began to use his fingers, lips and multiple vibrators to coax her fiery lust back into her. Emma had no desire to give the men the show they wanted but the incessant teasing, aphrodisiacs and vibrators soon began to have their effect. When she was writhing against her restraints, her back was arched, her nipples engorged, her hips twisting erotically and her mouth was open in a silent scream of tortured rapture, he turned her over to the ships demented guests.

Emma was soon in a sub-space fog and her face was a mask of anguished bliss. She had no idea where she was, who was tormenting her or how long it lasted, but her body continued to squirm within the limits of her restraints. After a dozen men and two hours they finally left her alone, naked, tied to her bed, to sleep.

When she momentarily woke from her passion inducted coma, her body ached, was sore all over and her mind was foggy. She vaguely remembered she was a sex slave and, on a ship, but she soon fell into an exhausted sleep. Her dreams were full of torment, but she still dreamed of Steve saving her. All she wanted was to sleep and recover from the unending passion. However, every couple of hours the cycle started again.

After what seemed like days, but were in fact only twelve hours, she was allowed to eat, shower and sleep for four hours. Once again, she was awakened, but this time brought into a dining hall where she was stretched into a massive picture frame and everyone was allowed to do whatever they wanted to her. Her mind quickly drifted into subspace until all the groping, flogging, paddling and other torment faded into an overload of sexually tormented sensations.

After another couple of hours, she was once again given bits of food and allowed to sleep. This time she faded into an overload of sensations and passed out into a deep coma-like sleep.

~~~~~

Steve had not slept since Emma had been taken and he was going crazy trying to find her. The first night he thought he had some leads, however, he quickly found that these were only the exposed portion of many shell companies. He quickly ran out of companies to locate and had to bring in a hacker friend of his to go beneath all the layers and to the real bosses or owners of the sex slave auction company. The longer he searched for Emma the more desperate he became.

Finally, his hacker friend uncovered a company that seemed to be the top of the chain. It was a shipping magnate that had a fleet of container ships but had recently branched out into several luxury sailing ships. The od thing about the sailing ships is that there was no booking site for customers and his hacker buddy couldn't find an income stream. In-other-words the ships appeared to be sailing around the world with no list of passengers.

Steve asked him to keep digging and he eventually found a private list of passengers. The list included politicians, millionaires, billionaires and even included celebrities. The whole setup reminded him of the Jeffery Epstein sexploitation scandal. The scandal included the capture of young desperate girls and sex slaves. The more he looked at it the more he thought he had found where Emma had been taken.

Further digging into their records showed two of these ships were currently sailing but only one left the day of the auction. That had to be where she was. Steve sat back thinking about what Emma must be going through and his anger built until he began punching the walls of his house. After venting his fury, he went back to the records to find out when and where the ship would dock. Now he had his time and place to reacquire Emma and he only had a day to get ready, because the ship was docking tomorrow evening.

~~~~~

The food and rest had helped her body recover, but her mind was still foggy with erotic sensations. She heard the door open and the stranger came in. He stood inside the door watching her for several minutes before he closed the door. Emma registered that her tormenter was there and moaned, "Please no more!"

The stranger kept his face blank but inside, his mind was racing. This beautiful creature was so gorgeously erotic when her form was in the midst of overwhelming rapture and he wanted to test her limits. There were so many things he'd wanted to do, so many they hadn't even discussed. Humiliating, public, painful, scandalous things he wanted to do to her, increasing her torment to a level of which she didn't think he was capable. But the one thing he knew he had to start with was the hook.

He untied her and held for a few moments, letting her sob against him until she quieted down, her dark eyes finding his as the realization sunk into her muddled brain. He kissed her, over and over, wiping her face clean with a towel until she moaned in gratitude. When he was satisfied, she was in a better mindset, he slid her collar around her throat, tightening it until it was just a tiny bit snug.

"On all fours, I'll be right back." She complied immediately and smiled, for a moment believing he'd be back to fuck her aching pussy and let her cum all over his cock. That thought left her mind the moment a hook dropped onto the bed next to her.

"No!" she blurted out, practically without thinking, while at the same time unable to stop the rush of humiliating images of herself impaled on the hook. He gripped a handful of her hair and tilted her face towards him.

"I'm not playing games with you. You have no choice.

He released her hair and her head dropped swiftly. He watched as her fingers dug into the bedspread and for a moment, he thought she'd get up and fight him. Instead, in the next minute, she nodded her head and, almost unnoticed, tilted her ass up a bit higher.

Emma had never wanted anyone to play with her asshole, but she realized that as a sex slave she had no choice. She felt her face flush with embarrassment as she tilted her ass towards the stranger. She had been teased, tormented and every part of her form played with, but this ass hook was taking it to a new level of degradation. She really wanted outta here and to feel Steve holding and cuddling her.

The stranger smiled, went into action immediately, grabbing the thick lube and letting globs of it drop coolly onto her asshole. His fingers worked it in as deeply as he could manage, probably using more than needed. Emma whimpered as she felt his fingers violate her brown star. He coated the hook next, ensuring he did all he could to let it slide into her. Her pain filled gasping breath made him smile again.

"Breathe," he murmured, one hand resting on her lower back, caressing it gently as he pressed the rounded end to her entrance. Slowly, so she could feel her ass be forced to take it in, he eased it into her, pausing as the widest part stretched her rim and she quivered at the rush of pain before the ball disappeared into her. He slid a few more inches in and let it sit just like that, his fingers still slipping against her back, trying to soothe her. He heard her crying softly and from the sound of it, it wasn't from pain. It was from the humiliation she always knew she'd feel but also from the fact that she was surprised that it felt somewhat natural inside her.

"That's my girl," he whispered, easing it back and forth inside her, fucking her upturned ass with the hook, his cock dripping watching as she started to push back to meet the gentle thrusts. He grinned, almost startled at how quickly she adapted to it and took the opportunity to slide it as deep as it would go. She grunted lightly, then louder when she heard him attach the rope end to her collar.

"What the?." she spat out, her body jerking forward in protest. She let out a squeal, realizing the tautness of the rope left her little room to move comfortably. The collar pressed tightly into her throat and the hook dug deeper until she rocked her body back.

"You've figured it out. The more you move, the more you fuck yourself with the hook, the more you cut off your own air. I suggest you try and stay still though I imagine it's going to be difficult."

The sound of the buzz made her shake and the first touch of it to her clit made her writhe, causing her to jerk forward again. He watched as she struggled to right herself while her pussy ground against the tip of the toy. He pulled it away just as she started to shake. His hand gripped into her hair and held her still, shoving the vibrator tightly against her clit.

The stranger grinned at how fast her body wanted these sensations. She was a natural born submissive slave. While he knew that the aphrodisiacs plus days' worth of denial and then orgasms had her body primed for any touch, he still marveled how her incredible body responded to stimuli.

He yelled through the door, "She is ready, come take her!"

The two brutes rushed through the door, dragged her from her bed and hauled her to the deck of the ship, where she was tied to the front mast. The stranger prepared her for the nights upcoming show and the ass hook seemed to work into her bowels even deeper. The vibrator the stranger used before was removed and a remote-control vibrator was seated in her over worked pussy.

Her arms, collar and the ass hook were tied to the mast over her head and she was forced on her toes. Her belly shrank to almost nothing and her ribs swelled against her skin as she was stretched. Her breasts wobbled seductively as her breathing became harsher and her head was forced against the mast. She tried to wiggle her hips and find a more comfortable position, but the ass hook only worked deeper into her.

The master of the ship and the man directing the stranger stood in front of her with the ships guests and crew gathered around. The master ran his hands softly caressing Emma breasts, belly and pussy, then turned to the crowd. "This magnificent creature has given us many hours of pleasure, but our time is coming to an end. This incredible body was meant for sexual slavery, and I mean to keep her, but tonight she is still the wench of this ship and all of you can have a final taste."

Emma's bewildered mind registered what he was saying and tears rolled down her cheeks as her heart broke. Her slave auction fantasy was becoming her reality. She sobbed Steve's name and under her breath pleaded for him to save her, but she knew she was doomed to be a rich man's plaything. Emma looked out at the crowd, seeing lust, desire, with no compassion or empathy.

She thought back to those moments that the crowd did whatever it wanted, looking up and seeing them surrounding her, working her sexuality relentlessly. The hell of being forced to orgasm so cruelly without the possibility of rest, without the mercy of even being able to succumb to unconsciousness still fresh in her mind. The way they seemed to take such enjoyment from her screams, such pleasure from keeping her pussy juices dripping constantly, made her shiver.

She can't decide which she feels more of, anticipation or fear, knowing what may be happening all over again once she goes back into her sub-space induced coma. The memory of the crowd caressing her, imprisoning her with pure lust and desire, mingles with the thoughts of how much they had tormented her. No matter how much she cried out from the orgasms, how much her clitoris throbbed achingly as it was licked by the flames of overstimulation, they didn't stop for a second.

In the sub-space dream world, the merciless torment they put her through went on for hours. The thought of enduring it all over again arouses and terrifies her in equal measure. Each time she closed her eyes, she sees them all over again, how they groped and pinched and fingerfucked her, constantly exploring your overstimulated body. As the night draws on, and she gets more exhausted, the closer she is to feeling their embrace once again. No matter whether she considers it a dream or a nightmare, she is powerless to prevent it.

The stranger had been alternating between periods of denial followed by a day of forced orgasms, until those periods grew longer and longer. Her cunt was sopping wet, swollen from his attention. Her hair was a mess, her makeup was smeared along her face from her tears, and her tits positively glowed from the flogger he just finished using on her.

He paused then landed one harsh strike to her pussy, her bound legs shaking as the pain hit her immediately. She gasped in a deep breath, her hips bucking up into the air, showing him her pussy dripping in need, spasming on its own, seemingly edging itself as she was so aroused.

He kept his face blank but inside, his mind was racing. There were so many things he'd wanted to do, so many they hadn't even discussed. Humiliating, public, painful, scandalous things he wanted to do to her, increasing her torment to a level of which she didn't think he was capable.

~~~~~

Emma was in a sub-space foggy coma. All night various guests had their turn teasing, tormenting and then denying her orgasms, followed by hours of orgasmic rapture. Her mind was spinning and she couldn't remember where she was, but her body still spasmed in climatic jubilation, separate from her mind.

Morning had dawn would be soon upon them and the stranger was the only person standing in front of Emma. Her body twitched, but her eyes were vacant and he could tell she had no idea who he was. She moaned in unintelligible sounds and he knew she had long passed her capacity, but still he wanted more from her.

In her fog. Emma saw an apparition in front of her and as she looked down, she saw his hands pulling and tugging on her nipples. There were ghostly hands over her breasts, and she felt cold fingers tweaking her nipples. Her arms ached as she still hung from the mast. It felt like two massive arms were stretching her and she couldn't move her arms, only take whatever the apparition wanted from her.

Fear erupted, but it was mixed with an unsolicited desire. She was powerless against the dominate ghostly figure as it skillfully continued its seduction. The hands were the only thing left covering her aching breasts and swollen nipples. The cold fingers caressed and teased her nipples, electrifying the bundles of erotic nerves in her nipples. Unconsciously her back arched pushing her nipples into the cold, merciless passion being forced upon her. Desire rushed from her nipples to her fluttering belly and soaking wet pussy. Her knees trembled as the cold enhanced passion rampaged through her.

Emma and Steve had played with ice on her erogenous areas once during a playful bondage love making session and she found the ice enhanced Steve's teasing of her nipples and clit. Now the cold apparition was doing the same thing to her and her body seemed to react as if her lover was doing it.

Emma felt a hard tug as her nipples erect and engorged were clamped in nipple clamps. She watched as ghostly fingers pulled, tugged and teased her breasts pleasure nubs sending bolts of desire directly to her sexual core. She unabashedly moaned in a hoarse raspy whisper and tried to push more of her breasts into the clever ghostly fingers. She dreamt of Steve's fingers responding to her plea as a knowledgeable lover would with a mix of lite caresses on her nipples followed by hard pinching tugs that sent blistering waves of yearning down her impassioned form.

The stranger knew what it took to conquer while seducing a woman. He needed this sultry woman to be his sexual vessel, so he could finally be released from her seductive spell. So, his first order of business was to begin to drive her wild so turn her into his wanton sexual prey. Only when she was in a reckless carnal state would she be wildly stimulating enough to maybe release his orgasm and remove the spell on him.

While one ghostly hand continued teasing her breasts and wrenching her nipples, the other ghostly hand began working on stripping her pants and panties. Emma felt her panic start to ease, and sexual longing began to grow. She knew she needed to fight the growing desire but constrained as she was, her bondage and the ghostly caresses sent thrilling sexual hunger through her.

A cold ghostly finger slid through the lips of her pussy caressing her clit as it did. The cold made her nipples and now her clitoris perk up, making them more sensitive and the ghostly caresses sending erotic chills down her spine. Her body began to feed off her desires and fantasies with the tingling and erotic power growing inside her.

She envisioned that Steve was really there as his fingers and tongue building the desire welling up inside of her. In her dreams the teasing was Steve making love to her. Once again, she shook her head trying to concentrate on what was happening to her, but she had long lost moments of lucid thought and the insistent teasing forced her erotic fantasies to take over.

Her dreams felt real, as she was hanging, bound tightly and suddenly impaled on the apparition's massive cock. The thought of being the sacrifice had her thrilled, excited and aroused. She knew she should be fearful, but she wasn't, she was electrified and truly craved being the sacrifice. Emma hungered to have that ghostly phallus sliding between her thighs, stretching and filling her with delight and passion.

Oupa99
Oupa99
893 Followers