Model Slave Pt. 03 Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She envisioned herself naked, her body the sexual altar for the apparition, the phallus deep inside her and hands roaming over her tightly bound and vulnerable body. This was a feeling unlike anything she had ever felt. The stranger could do anything he wanted to her, and she was powerless to stop him. She was his plaything, his sacrifice and whatever was going to happen she felt sexy knowing there was nothing she could do against his desire. Her knees trembled at the thought, with the anticipation and yearning more potent than anything she had ever experienced.

Emma felt the stranger's hands caressing her body, sending blistering desire coursing through her enraptured form. His hands cupped her breasts pinching her inflamed nipples and tugging on the nipple clamps, with her back arching away from the mast pushing her arching and desperate breasts into his hands. His thumb and forefinger surrounded her nipples, tugging, pulling on the chain between the nipple clamps and squeezing sending exquisite bolts of passionate fire surging through her writhing form. She threw her head back belting out moans of needy desire echoing over the deck. The harder he twisted her tortured nipples, the more her body forgot about everything except quenching the fire inside her.

Emma's whole body tingled as though she had been plugged into an electrical socket. It was too much and whatever this was, she wanted to give in and let these feelings have their way with her. She was stretched handing from the mast with her legs dangling, spread wide and leaving her womanly cleft open and available to the stranger lover. With her arms bound above her head she was stretched tightly, tummy shrunken, breasts lifted to the ceiling with nipples pleading and leaving her sensuous body beautifully displayed.

Emma arched her back, pressing her flaming, engorged nipples into the cold sucking and pinching of her ghostly lover. His cold large ghostly hand settled on her breast, and they were perfectly filled with her soft, firm succulent breast with her tight thrusting nipple digging into his palm. The stranger closed his hand circling her breast and then with his thumb and forefinger flicked off the nipple clamps before he began to twist and pull her nipple sending bursts of desire throughout her body.

Emma arched her back trying to push more of her breast into his grasping hands and threw her head back in a passionate moan. This exposed her delicate neck to the stranger's voracious desire, and he began to kiss and nibble down the sensitive skin of her neck. He could feel her hammering pulse beating just below the skin and felt her warm blood and life force rushing through her veins just below his cold, ghostly sucking lips. As he continued to lick, suck and nibble on her sensitive neck she gave a shuttering moan and surrendered.

From her lips to her neck and her thrusting nipples her whole body was on fire. Emma was having a hard time catching her breath as everything the apparition's form did to her forced her body to explode with new sensations. Just as she thought it couldn't get any worse his mouth joined his fingers on her nipples, and she arched her back even further. She quivered as her pussy pulsed with every tug, suck and nibble on her incredibly sensitive, turgid and over stimulated nipples. It was like her nipples and pussy were connected; she was finding it hard to breathe with every new sensation sending shutters through body.

Once again Emma had trouble catching her breath and her whole body shook as she felt the stranger's thick finger push inside her. Her foggy lust filled eyes tried to see and understand what was happening, but she couldn't remember where she was. Emma let out a raspy moan telling the ghostly figure that she loved everything that it was doing to her. "Oh my God ... Oh Oh."

As the stranger's cold lips and mouth continued to move back and forth between her nipples nibbling, tugging and scraping her nipples against his teeth, while his finger was slowly sliding in and out of her pussy. He would occasionally slide to the top of her pussy and caress her clit before dipping back between her swollen pussy lips. Emma felt sensations climbing higher, higher, and completely on their own her hips were lifting away from the mast, reaching for more. The stranger slid a second finger into her incredibly tight pussy and the stretch of her quim made her hips jump to a new level with the sensations.

With two of the stranger's large fingers buried in her pussy Emma was stretched wide and it felt so wickedly delicious. She wanted him to conquer her and make her feel the passion he could unleash on her. He had already pushed her pass anything she had ever felt before and now her pussy was stretched, full of a ghostly apparition. More than anything Emma wanted to be released, or stuffed, or away, or stretched and now the stranger was fulfilling her confused desire. He was giving her pussy the most wonderful stretching workout and her whole body was shaking. The desire he was building in her pussy was beyond anything she ever felt, and she let him know it.

"Oh God ... More Oh God More ... Take Me ... Stretch Me ... Fill Me ... Make me Yours."

Emma felt the building desire once again increasing like she was going to explode, and she was finding it harder and harder to breathe. Her hips were curling higher lifting further away from the mast trying to get more of the ghostly fingers inside her. With two of the stranger's fingers firmly embedded in her pussy he used his thumb to start caressing her clit and that was all it took. Emma's whole body bucked, arched away from the mast, trying to curl into a fetal ball and froze in a muscle clenching, body consuming orgasm. For a few seconds Emma couldn't breathe as her whole existence revolved around the sensation centered in her pussy. She lost the ability to see as fireworks were exploding behind her eyes and the euphoria was deliriously wicked.

Emma's breath came back in a shuttering gasp, but her orgasm wasn't over yet. The stranger's fingers rapidly flicked her clit with his thumb as he rammed his fingers back deep inside Emma's spasming cunt and her orgasm blazed anew. Her body clinched again as she screamed her ecstasy for everyone and no one to hear.

"AGAIN ... OH MY, OH MY GOD ... AAGGAAIIN ... OH GOD."

The stranger's ghost couldn't believe how passionate and responsive Emma was. He had been lucky when she walked into the chamber and now, he was just getting started and with her having already cum twice. In his mind, he knew that this was the woman to give him an orgasm and release him from the millennium of torture. He needed to build her into a frenzy so her flaming desire could pour into him and release him from his torturous spell.

As he kissed his way down her flat, muscled, quivering and convulsing belly, he paused to pay homage to her very sexy navel before his lips joined his fingers making love to the core of her sexuality.

The stranger's ghost licked her clit, watching her quivering response, he smiled as he settled between her legs and began to take this breathtakingly beautiful woman to new heights of ecstasy. He pulled one of his fingers out of her to give room for his tongue and with his first taste of her nectar he was addicted. He began to lick, suck and feast on her succulent nectar. Her body went wild with shakes, shutters and seizures and it was a good thing she was bound to the mast so he could continue his feast.

In Emma's entire life nothing prepared her for wild and uncontrollable ecstasy buffeting her mind and body. The ghostly lover knew how to send her into apocalyptic climaxes, but also tease her and keep the orgasms buffeting her enraptured form.

After The stranger's ghost brought her to her first orgasm, she lost the ability for rational thought and all she could do was feel. Her body had no experience on how to cope with these feelings and her formerly graceful body was out of control with spastic responses to the rapture stampeding through her sexual core. The stranger was loving her reactions but needed more and moved to suck her clit into his mouth, then caress and work it with his tongue. As he took her clit, Emma exploded into her strongest cum yet with all her pussy, stomach and legs seizing in convulsive bliss. Her rapture tried to pull her whole body into a fetal ball, but her bounds held her tight, and her muscles knotted exuberantly. The cords on her arms and legs popped against her skin, while her belly tangled in a knotty six-pack. Her breath came out in an explosive stuttering scream.

"OH GOD ... OH GOD ... OH FUUCCKK."

With her whole-body cramping and seizing in orgasmic bliss, the stranger knew it was time to move to the next step. His ghost gave her succulent pussy a final kiss before reluctantly pulling back from her delicious juices.

She began struggling again and unsuccessfully tried to escape the stranger's ghostly clutches, she fought her bonds. As she opened her eyes the apparition returned and slowly, almost seductively, began caressing anew her sensitized skin searching for areas that could provide the most erotic delight. She whimpered, moaned and squirmed as her body began to respond again to the stranger's merciless rapture.

The swarm of fingers and lips took its time turning her panic into arousal, armed with years of experience honing his skills on the female anatomy. The ghostly silky caresses slowly stroked the hills and valleys of her skin searching for areas that would illicit a gasp, whimper or moan of pleasure.

After several hours Emma was writhing again, her body exhausted, all thoughts of escape had been rendered moot by such deliberate seduction. It was too dark to make out the minute details of the stranger's ghostly form, though he had absolutely no trouble in tantalizing the minute details of her own body. He seemed to read her every desire as if each one of her movements were its very own script. Tiny caresses snaked across her body, using fingers, lips and cock to tease and gauge her reactions.

Her mind's eye could not keep up with the ways he explored between her thighs. The ghostly stranger seemed to know just how to cause her body to betray her; it had much experience in making one lose themselves to the desires of the flesh. So many touches caressed the lips of her sex while others sought out the delicate jewel nestled within, slowly circling until her clitoris was pulsating with arousal.

With each teasing touch, the ghostly apparition felt every micro muscular reaction and began to learn how Emma reacted to each second of teasing contacts. While Emma tried fruitlessly to escape the clutch of her captor, deep down she wondered how much this ghost was tapping into her most intimate desires. If only she knew what was to come, perhaps she'd have tried so much harder to run and fight. She still was not sure why it was treating her to such a whirlwind of pleasure, seducing her body like the most attentive of lovers.

However, the apparition would not give her the respite of caressing that sensitive clitoris the way she needed. For so long he had toyed with that little morsel, causing her hips to sway in a desperate bid to communicate that he had won her over. Instead, those little caresses continued to caress her folds like cruel fingertips, taking joy from every muscular twitch of anticipation. The tongue at her clitoris slid and prodded tenderly like one hundred tongues all playing with their meal. As time went on though, and as it continued to arouse her pushing towards her climax, she'd soon understand that the stranger's needed a climax from her to release him.

The erotic thunderstorm inside her raged until all other thoughts were pushed aside. The storm inside her continued to build until it was a tornado, twisting her body and wringing every last drop of ecstasy from her loins. It was pleasure beyond anything she could imagine, and it kept building until it was pure agony. For a few moments she wondered how pleasure could turn into misery, but then her mind lost all cognitive abilities.

The more it went on, the more the stranger learned about her, and how to keep her teetering on the edge. Suddenly came the little strokes of his phallus against her soft, wet petals, just pushing to that twitching opening. Always enough to make her hope for more though still it would not offer relief, keeping her pussy constantly dripping without any sign of penetration.

Each time the tip of his large appendage pressed into her; Emma felt soft little vibrations moving autonomously towards her clitoris. It wreaked havoc on her imagining what that would feel like if only it slid inside her needy pussy, to be fucked while having the vibrations stroke right against the most sensitive parts within her. Emma vaguely remembered feeling this once before, but she couldn't think, only feel. She imagined the vibrations stroking her G-Spot and clit at the same time and she tried arching her hips into the torturous appendage to help her achieve her vaunted climax.

She knew he could give her wonderous orgasms, but she was denied that bliss, because he needed to have her excited enough to forcefully pull the orgasm from him. She felt as if she were going to die of unrealized pleasure, with her bliss just over the horizon.

At one point the cock against her pussy started to vibrate, forcing her to feel every ridge and groove that squirmed against her sensitive sexual core. She begged and pleaded like her life depended on it - all to no response. The stranger's apparition simply kept the wondrous tip just far enough away to let her feel it press her pussy lips apart every time she gyrated her hips against it. Feeling the little cock just at her opening, swaying a little as if trying to slip a little further into her pussy, was truly maddening. The stranger wanted her to know that her efforts to fight against him were hopeless and she would become his marionette as he dictated her every movement.

She was supposed to remember something and yet, she wanted the cock inside her more than anything else in the entire world. Emma opened her mouth and closed it a few times, like a fish gasping for breath outside of its tank. Her mind went completely numb once more as the ghostly appendages devoured her sumptuous flesh hungrily. Sparks ignited inside her, and a storm built to dangerous levels in her core. She was so close to reaching the precipice that he had her standing on. She wanted to go over ... no she needed to.

Being turned into a brainless, sex-induced corpse was not her preferred way to die, but it would be painless. As a matter of fact, it would be the most idyllic way to die. Even just the slight teasing motions around her clitoris, the occasional hum of pleasure to her pussy, was enough to bring her flying towards the pinnacle. Adding the suction from his lips to her nipples flung her right to the edge. He drew her nipple up and lavished that stiff peak with numerous tongue-lashing sensations, all in a bid to make sure she never lost focus of what he could do to such a small part of her body. Every time she got close, however, he kept her on the brink for as long as she could possibly take.

She knew full well that her pleas had no effect, yet when the tendrils peeled back her clitoral hood to let another finger brush over the tip, she still screamed out every promise and plea her mind could muster, just to feel the fingers clamp down on her clit. It was the most diabolical of tortures to push her closer and closer to blistering edge of her orgasm, yet never letting her have it. Teetering on the edge of an orgasm for what seemed like hours, was a torture she had never even thought of. Her body betrayed her, her pussy became the focus of her whole world, and her brain could no longer process the unending pleasure.

Her eyes lost their focus, her brain began to shut down while her breathing became labored, and her heart thumped wildly in her chest. Only her muscles automatic response to the unceasing, torturous teasing still reacted the way they should. But before her mind completely shut down, his cock did finally scrape her engorged pleasure filled nub in her pussy and pushed inside her relentlessly. Emma ached away from the mast as every muscle tensed and strained in shock and joy.

Finally, the very thing that Emma had been craving for. The stranger pressed the bulbous head of his cold, thick, engorged cock firmly against the Emma's pussy. The lips of her sex spread around the head of his cock, stretching wonderfully and almost painfully as he slowly pierced her womanly cleft. Her moans, cries of pain, whimpers of pure pleasure, echoed around the deck. It was music to the stranger's ears and now he can begin in earnest.

It was beyond anything she had ever felt, because she felt an energy consuming her. She felt like the strange apparition had some kind of power washing over her. Her whole body vibrated, resonating with power that centered in her desperately craving womb. The apparition's cock felt like a living thing swarming over her, taking possession of her and circling her with its carnal energy.

Her mind forgot she was on a boat sailing on the ocean; forgot she was strung up from a mast. In her mind this was the only man she ever truly desired making love to her. Her every thought was consumed with the craving for him to take her and thrust into her soft yielding sweetness. Her passion had come to life like a flower unfolding, blossoming into a dazzling magnificent spectacle.

The energy centered with his cock inside her rubbing her G-Spot creating sensations beyond her sexual experiences. In addition, she felt vibrations on her clit from fingers and cock and as they combined, she felt an erotic tension that threatened her sanity. Her body felt like an erotic bowstring being pulled back with an arrow notched and ready to let fly. As the erotic bowstring was stretched, the tension in her increased and she arched her back in erotic torment. She found it harder and harder to breathe as the tension grew, anticipating the point where her body would be set free.

The anticipation gnawed at her, impatiently devouring her, wrenching open her heart and brutally laying bare her soul. Her whole body was on fire in a way that she never imagined, and the carnal heat was merciless in its honesty and validity. She was spread open, vulnerable, with no parts remaining unseen or undiscovered. She imagined her the stranger hovering over her, threatening to taunt, taste, kiss, caress, bite or fuck her anyway he wanted. In her lust fogged mind, she was his possession, his captive and she was his willing prisoner, being ravished ruthlessly.

The anticipation, then deep pounding thrusts and finally blissful tension were excruciatingly intoxicating, with her mind being consumed by the fiery expectation. Emma's body arched backwards away from the mast emulating the stressed bow she had become. Her arms were stretched over her head and the ropes tightened even more on her wrists locking her in the perfect position.

Her body was locked in an erotic arch with the ghostly cock pressed perfectly against her G-Spot and clit, driving her wild with ruthless rapture. Her ghostly lover added his fingers to her clit with caresses and pinches and then the fingers began to vibrate. Emma's eyes popped wide, and her mouth hung open as the erotic power inside her was catapulted to a whole new level. She twisted and squirmed as the energy inside her grew to incomprehensible levels. Her arms and legs strained against her bonds as she fought to keep her sanity in the face of the unrelenting lustful onslaught.

There was another part of her mind that glorified her sexual bondage. She had always wanted to be taken and forced into carnal bliss. Now it was happening. She was the apparition's prisoner as it worked its sexual magic on her body. The helpless feeling only intensified the wanton heat rushing through her loins. She was powerless before the lover's lewd and lustful control. She craved and needed more. Her body responded in ways she never imagined. The heat in her womb pushed away all doubts. She eagerly gave into her animal needs and carnal desires.