Model Slave Pt. 03 Ch. 07

Story Info
Emma Endures the Slave ship while Steve tries to save her.
4.8k words
3.93
6.9k
1
0

Part 25 of the 27 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 07/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
908 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. The Model Slave Series contains BDSM, bondage, exhibitionism, and lots of kinky sex. If you don't like these things then this story may not be for you. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

A note: I want to apologize for the long gaps between posting chapters of this story, however this time I was tied up for three weeks. The next chapter will be sooner but is only half written, so please be patient, I will get it to you ASAP.

PS - This is Model Slave III is the ending of the Model Slave series. If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way. I really appreciate the many ideas all of you have sent me. The Medieval Queen Series, the next chapter of Venus Ascending, the Nancy Drew series and Fairy Tales are all in the works because of your ideas. I have a new camp idea that sounds like a great possibility, but I will have to modify it, because the way it was presented the sexual partners are too young and literotica will not publish it.

Model Slave III

Chapter 7

Steve had rented a hotel room that overlooked the port where large ships would dock. According to the manifest this was where the ship was scheduled to dock. As the sun rose Steve stationed himself on the balcony with a pair of high-powered binoculars. It was about eight o'clock when he saw a sailing ship on the horizon and as it came closer, he saw his Emma tied to bow as the ship's figurehead.

He began to study her through the binoculars, and he could tell she had been through hell. Her gorgeous locks were tangled, wet and stringy. The waves had soaked her body and she just looked exhausted as she hung limp against the bowsprit. He watched as her body shuddered and began to shake while her face showed an extreme and most likely painful climax.

Steve looked up to the bow a saw a strange man with an evil maniacal grin on his face. He was holding an i-phone in his hand and was making gestures with his free hand on the screen. He knew that Emma had been fitted with a luv-sense remote controlled vibrator and the evil man was playing with her sensual form. She shook, vibrated and trembled on the bowsprit while her eyes were lost and vacant.

Steve gripped the binoculars tightly as his anger increased. What they had done to his love was unthinkable and they had to be punished, but first he had to get her away from them. But how? His mind was spinning with ideas and he settled on two different options depending on what they do when they dock.

~~~~~

When Emma had first been tied to the bowsprit the danger of hanging over the water was foremost in her mind. Then the forgotten remote-controlled vibrator came to life inside her and its buzzing on her clit, G-spot and ball of the ass hook forced her to forget about everything else. She saw the port coming closer, saw the crowd gathering to watch her and then the unrelenting orgasms started again. Her eyes lost their focus and very quickly she was lost in sub-space.

She had no idea where she was when the ship docked and couldn't see the crowd watching in awe as a spectacularly beautiful woman writhed in orgasmic rapture as the ship's figurehead. When orgasms finally ceased and reality began to dawn, she saw that the ship was docked and crowds of men were gathered hooting and hollering as their eyes caressed her naked body.

She wanted to hide, and she blushed with embarrassment, but then the damned vibrator started up again. Every muscle in her body protested and especially her worn out and overtaxed pussy. She groaned and whimpered in pain, but soon her body began to once again respond to the painfully erotic sensations inside her. Just before she disappeared into sub-space again, she saw Steve stalking towards the ship with fury etched on his face.

~~~~~

Steve's plans evaporated as the crowd gathered around the bow of the ship and when the stranger on the bow turned on the vibrator again, Emma's gorgeous but limp body jerked to life. Steve heard a soft whimper from her as she begged him to stop but the stranger only smiled cruelly and increased the vibrations. The crowd below hooted and hollered wanting to see the spectacularly gorgeous model tormented even more. Trusted up as she was every seizure, every hip rotating twitch, every breast wobbling tremor, only enhanced her amazingly beautiful body rousing the crowd even more.

Steve lost it, his hands balled into fists ready to save his woman and he took a step forward ready to rush the ship. Then he saw the two huge brutes guarding the gangplank and stopped his forward movement. He began searching for any other way to save Emma, but the whole area seemed secure. He rocked back on her heels, while he glanced at Emma's convulsing form and her lost eyes. He knew he had to do something, but what?

~~~~~

The stranger was smiling broadly as he continued to play with the remote-control vibrator, and he watched Emma's body tremble with renewed torment as he twisted the dial. He would have liked to see her eyes, but her twitching hips told him what she was feeling. He took a second away from the controller and looked at the crowd.

Emma had a body almost every man craved and having her displayed as she was and trembling in passion was a sight no one could turn away from. After the week of constant sexual torment and unending orgasms, she was turning into a cum-slut. All it took was a little stimulation and her primed body was ready to give into her sub-space orgasmic bliss.

Everyone was enthralled with their eyes glued to the spectacularly gorgeous model hanging above them. She was writhing in renewed passion with the vibrator and the ass hook both warring inside her. The stranger enjoyed the looks on the crowd's faces. He was about turn up controller to its maximum setting when his eyes caught sight of a man in the crowd with his face a mask of anger.

The man was standing stiff with his fists balled and arm muscles tense. He could tell the man in the crowd knew Emma and wanted to save her. The stranger glanced over at the two guards by the gangplank and caught the eye of one. He nodded his head towards the man in the crowd and the guard nodded back. After the two guards conversed one of them left and began to wander through the crowd until he was right behind Steve.

The stranger nodded and the guard wrapped his beefy arms around Steve and lifted him off his feet. Steve struggled mightily but he couldn't break the fleshly bands of steel holding him. As Steve fought, the guard moved towards the gangplank and carried Steve up to the deck of the ship. Where he was secured to a mast with ropes and chains.

The stranger turned the vibrator to its highest level, and everyone heard Emma's banshee-like scream of orgasmic rapture. As her screams of a pleasure-like torture continued, he walked over to Steve and asked, "Who are you and what to you want with my slave.?"

Steve stared at him with hatred and didn't answer. Emma's screams of tortuous pleasure echoed around him making it hard to think. All he wanted to do was release her and hold her until everything became normal again. His mind whirled trying to think of what he needed to do, how he could get out of this and rescue Emma.

Everything had gone south, but he had to overcome the all the problems so he could save Emma. He should have known not to take on these slavers alone, but now it was a little too late. He had to think of a way out and his mind spun as the Stranger yelled at him.

He only had a bluff! "The Coast Guard is on its way. I was just a spotter to see if the reports of slavery were correct and apparently, they are even worse than reported."

The Stranger only had a brief glimmer of doubt as he glanced around the harbor. Then recognition set in and he glanced hard at Steve. "I know you. You are the guy that set up the slave auction. So why are you here?"

Steve knew he needed a modicum of truth if his bluff was going to work so he said, "Yes, I was in charge of the slave auction, but your boss never paid for the slave and even so the purchase was only to last a weekend. I am here to recover my slave and the Coast Guard is here as muscle if needed."

The stranger didn't really believe anything Steve said, but when he saw a Coast Gurad cutter cruising at the mouth of the bay, he thought it was time to stop the show. The stranger shut down the remote vibrator and instructed the two brutes to relocate Emma and Steve to her previous room while he took care of the Coast Guard. Steve knew they had very little time, but Emma simply enchanted him and just had to touch her.

Steve felt a sense of relief, but he knew it would be short lived. Once the Coast Guard verified that they were not there for him he knew the stranger would mess him up and abscond with Emma. However, when they got to her torture cabin, he couldn't keep his eyes or hands off her. Emma was his dream girl and lying on the bed she was simply captivating. He sat on the bed next to her with his eyes and hands automatically on her skin while their eyes joined in a loving gaze. His heart softened and his cock hardened as he caressed her soft skin and as she squirmed underneath his hands his caresses became more insistent.

~~~~~

Emma's eyes opened to see Steve sitting on the bed next to her. She had been bound, stretched across the bed, he hadn't been bound and at first, she thought that she was dreaming, but Steve's loving caresses felt so wonderfully different. Whether a dream or reality, the outcome would be the same regardless. All she can focus on is the soft loving pleasure coursing through her. That is all her world consists of right now.

After days, she couldn't remember how long, of torturous pleasure, a loving caress, a look of love and soft kisses were a dream come true. Her body has become so attuned to constant pleasure that it is all she wants, all she desires and the soft loving caress is exactly what she needs.

Watching him fly into danger to protect her had been one of the most heartwarming and passion inspiring things she had ever seen. Her caveman/cowboy was going to take her, and he was going to give her the loving she yearned for. She was stretched and as painful as it was, her elongated body felt oddly sensual and alive. Her every sense seemed heightened, and she was aware of every color and sound that surrounded her. Even his manly scent and her scent of arousal mixed with the smell of the ocean.

Steve's blood lust and rage had dissipated and now he took a new look at the woman he had been rushing to save. Steve ogled her with his eyes sweeping caresses over her skin. His studies of her unnerved Emma and some of her fear began to return. Was he finding fault with her? She stared into his eyes as he watched her, where she saw deep abiding love, lust and yearning so she waited for him to make a move.

Steve had seen beautiful women before, but Emma was the most stunning woman he had ever seen. Stretched across the bed she was beyond gorgeous. Her fit athletic body was stretched taut, hollowing her tiny waist that flared into her suggestive womanly hips with runner's legs. Her legs were stretched wide, and the strain only made her legs look more perfect. Her firm fleshy ass cheeks were tight with the strain, and they made Steve want to run his hands over her taut silky skin.

Then of course there were her remarkable breasts. Her breasts were stretched and pulled high on her chest, and they were simply stunning. Her hard breathing made her breasts mouthwatering as they wobbled insolently. Her hard distended nipples seemed to be pleading for his attention, and they were about to get it.

Steve focused on her eyes and saw that she had a confused and scared look, but carnal lusty desire was her pervading emotion. She wiggled within her bonds in an attempt to coerce him to touch her. He smiled and asked, "Are you trying to seduce me, my love?"

Emma whimpered, "Oh God yes. Please touch me, love me, fuck me. I am your prize so come and take me, just never let me go. Every time I see you, I get butterflies in my belly and want you to touch me, kiss me and love me."

"Yes, from that first kiss we were destined to be lovers and I don't just want your body. I want you, the real you and all of you. I want you to stop hiding from me and show me all your inner beauty, desires and secrets, because I will not accept anything less. If you hold back, we both lose. So, I want all of you, without misgivings or hesitation. It is what we both should accept and settle for nothing less."

Steve stood in front of her, looking deep into her eyes. Emma felt as though he could see her very soul, and she couldn't hide from him. All her desires, perversions and fantasies were there for him to see and appreciate. The heat in his eyes told her that he was going to make every one of her dreams come true. The fire in his eyes filled her with desire, but also a belief and trust in him.

It was at that moment, bound, stretched across the bed, that she knew she belonged to him. His eyes told her that he would never hurt her, only fill her with the kind of blissful emotions she never knew existed. Bound as she was, she knew she didn't have a choice; he was going to rip her long-hidden desires from her. However, she knew she had to fight him, if for no other reason than for him to earn her submission. Even though she craved it, her pride still fought his dominance.

His deep penetrating eyes and strict mouth told her he would leave no desire unexplored. All her life Emma had longed for a man like Steve. The man that would eagerly take what he wanted from her and make her feel like a woman. She also wanted a man that would uncover and explore her deepest needs. She quivered inside with both fear and anticipation about what this time would bring. As she looked at him with pride trying to cover the desperate longing in her eyes, Steve knew she was ready to discover her innermost desires.

Emma suddenly sucked in a deep breath as his fingers roamed over her tightly stretched skin. That seemed to be all that it took. His fingers on her skin made her forget about everything. All her thoughts and doubts disappeared as his touch filled her with desperate need. His fingers insistently roamed her legs, hips, belly and breasts, cajoling blistering cravings from her body. Emma's eyes burned into his, desperately begging for more and she whimpered passionately.

Her face still had the prideful hard hungry look and began to soften as she felt the hairs of his chest provoking her nipples. She could feel his hot passionate breath on her face as his eyes reached inside her and began tearing down walls around her heart.

She felt his fingers once again lightly caressing her tightly stretched skin, roaming over her hips, belly and breasts. Her skin seemed more sensitive now and each light caress chipped away at her humiliation and doubt. She ached to feel his hands on her skin and found herself arching her back trying to lean into his caresses. Her pride wouldn't let her admit it, but she knew she hungered after his domination.

Steve's tongue came out and licked her lips, but when she reached for more, he pulled away. He gently kissed his way across her cheek until he nibbled at her ear. As he leaned in, the hairs on his chest maddeningly nuzzled her nipples and breasts. She wanted to keep her eyes open, but she was too wiped out to do so. Just before her eyes closed, she gave him an unmistakable look that told him she wanted him to love her and wash away all the torment.

Her body is in the ultimate bliss of complete relaxation, a perfect position to easily be overcome. The hands caress her in every way she desires, focusing exactly on where she wanted them to touch her. Intense enough to fulfil her every fantasy of being manhandled and dominated by her lover, though gentle enough to make her want more and more, to keep her on that constant incline of arousal.

His hands feel like every hand that has ever sexually caressed her, except they didn't. It was kind of like the hand of every person who had ever desired her, all just a little rougher than how she herself would have played, making it all that much more erotic. Every pinch, every tweak and grasp, every poke and stroke, all managing to touch something much deeper than merely the surface of her sensitive enraptured form. Once the fingers finally penetrate her, she feels like she has melted, a dripping wet mess of sensuality and lust. She feels every action as if it were in slow motion, dragging out every sensation until it is agonizing in the most wonderful of ways. She feels every fold of her sex parting for those fingers, every nerve of her clitoris being set alight by those sweeping strokes.

Even though the hands had spent so long being building her up, her orgasm feels like it wouldn't stop. All the while, those hands play her so finely, like an instrument that only performs pleasure. She shivers and cries out in bliss, clutching at one of the hands like it is a lifeline, though nothing stops. After so long, too long, she begins to come down from that vicious pleasure - though still nothing changes. Her body remains too relaxed to open her eyes, too much in a dreary haze to pull herself from the grasp. As the hands continue to work her, exploring her pussy just as intently, she feels herself becoming trapped between two minds; one wants it to keep going and never stop, and the other knows that having more orgasms like that have been forced upon her could become torturous. With the way the hands have not stopped manipulating her she knows won't have a choice in the matter.

She feels the bed shift and a thick hard cock parts the slick lips of her pussy, beginning its journey deep inside of her. Her trembling muscles inside her channel caress and welcome the intruder she so dearly desires. His strokes are slow, deep, stretching, loving, with just enough pain to be thrilling. Oh, how she wanted Steve loving her with her arms and legs automatically wrapping around him, pulling him into the sweetness of her body.

While her clit is being crushed, she feels his cock nudge her cervix, and her pleasure conditioned form explodes in rapturous bliss. As he pulls back and slams deep inside her again the explosive bliss only increases and reaches new heights never coming down but exploding towards the stars. It's the kind of loving bliss she craves and she knows this is the man she belongs to. Her arms grab the sheets in a passion filled clinch, while her hips and legs tremble in an uncontrolled spasm.

Emma has no idea how long the rapture continues but feels Steve press against her cervix as he fills her with his seed. It is a very intimate moment as their orgasms blend together in a loving physical act of love. Emma feels Steve's weight settle on her as they both come back to earth, but just as quickly he jumps off the bed and whispers, "As much as I want to make love to you over and over again, we need to get out of here. I came here to save you and save you I will!"

Steve handed her his shirt and he slipped on his pants he whispered, "Put this on. It will have to do until we get out of here."

His button-up shirt came to her knees and even fully buttoned she looked unbelievably sexy. As much as he knew they needed to get going, he couldn't stop staring at Emma. Her make-up was gone, her hair a tangled mess, her breasts bulged against the shirt showing erotic cleavage, but she looked like an angel.

Oupa99
Oupa99
908 Followers
12