Model Slave Pt. 03 Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve shook his head to clear her sultry distracting image and began to look for a way out of the cabin. There were no windows and only the door they entered. As he looked around a chill ran down his spine. The room was filled with almost every kind of Medieval torture device, there was a rack, a St. Andrews cross. a spanking bench, a set of stocks and much more he could only guess about. However, for his purposes of getting out he found a set of flaying knives skinning victims alive.

The knives were flexible knives, much like a fish filet knife only more flexible. He quickly broke the lock on the case and took the two largest knives. Okay he had some weapons, but still no way out except through the guards at the door and it would be very bloody. In desperation he glanced around again and this time something seemed off on one of the walls. The wall seemed off-center and he noticed a seam in a corner of the room as though the cabin used to be larger but had been cut in half.

Steve quickly ran to the corner and sure enough there was a seam, so he began cutting away at the wall with his knives. It was a very thin wall, less than an 1/8 of an inch thick and cut easily with the knife. He couldn't figure out why this thin wall was here, but it might be a way out. Within a few cuts he had a hole and could see in the other room. It looked like a bar with sliding glass doors that led to a balcony. Steve glanced at Emma and for the first time since the auction she had a hopeful smile on her face. Steve began hacking away chunks of the wall, low and in the corner and soon had a hole big enough for them to exit.

Steve ushered Emma through the hole and he followed quickly. No one was in the room, but it was all glass and he could see the guards outside their prison. They ducked low and scurried towards the door to the balcony. He glanced out the door and saw that they were only about one hundred feet from shore, but at that moment the engines rumbled to life. He knew that this was his chance, he threw open the door to the balcony, rushed Emma onto the balcony, when alarms blared.

Steve lifted Emma to the edge of the balcony, helped her jump overboard and he followed immediately. He was stunned as Emma began swimming in powerful strokes and she was moving away from him. It was then that he saw guards running to launch a rigid inflatable dinghy and he knew they would catch them. He yelled to Emma to swim hard and get away, while he turned back to confront and slow down the guards.

Emma had no idea what was going on, but she knew she and the man she loved were in danger. She started kicking hard, swimming with everything she had and doing everything she could to get free. As she reached the shore she turned and her blood ran cold when she realized the man she loved, was using his knives to hack at the inflatable skiff, trying to keep them away from her.

This was all her fault and she had to do whatever she could to save Steve. She tried to follow their movements, as a second skiff launched from the schooner and they headed down the beach and headed straight for her. She spotted a beached seadoo on the beach, jumped aboard, fired it up and took off around a bend and out of sight of the second skiff.

Meanwhile Steve hacked away at the dinghy, but his flexible knives only bounced off the thick rubber skin. However, the guards fought him, and his knives did have an effect on the guard's skin and arms. They backed away from him and that gave him time to finally work a hole in the dinghy's rubber skin. As the hiss of air loudly proclaimed his efforts the guards panicked and turned the dinghy back towards the schooner.

The other skiff saw the problems and turned away from Emma towards Steve. As soon as they did the seadoo screamed back around the bend and quickly overtook the skiff. Emma piloted the seadoo like a pro, swooped in and paused long enough for Steve to climb aboard and then zoomed off again, leaving the skiff bobbing in her wake.

Steve looked back to see if anyone was following and none of the boats were, however, he saw the stranger on the bow of the ship with a large set of binoculars following their path. Steve wrapped his arms around Emma and kissed her ear before he added, "Thanks baby for your quick thinking! They are going to come after us, so once we are hidden from the schooner, we need to find a place to hide and ditch this seadoo."

Steve felt her chest heaving as they rocketed around the bend and he knew that she was crying as she drove. He had no idea what she had gone through, but he suspected that it had been very traumatizing. He hugged her tighter, kissed her neck and ear whispering in her ear, "I love you baby and would do anything to save you."

After a few minutes they found an inlet that had been hidden with a grove of palms. Emma headed there with all the speed of the seadoo and they parked it underneath the palm fronds. Steve took off his T-shirt and with regret covered Emma's naked and scintillating body. Now they could walk around the city and find a place to hide.

He still had the room key from the place he stayed the night before, but wondered if they knew where he was staying, or even whom he was. They had nothing else, so they went to his hotel room and once inside they felt the relaxation of being away from the slavers.

Steve looked at her and repeated, "You were amazing out there." He gathered her in his arms and held her tight.

She smiled up at him at him with a saucy invitation saying, "I do have a few tricks up my sleeve, oops I have no sleeves. Would you please take advantage of a helpless lady?"

Her eyes weren't just telling him how much she loved him, she was also telling him how much she wanted him.

She pulled him toward the bed, but as she laid down, he pulled away adding, I need the bathroom for a second. When he came back, Emma stretched across the bed and as ogled her, he heard a soft breath and realized she was asleep. Steve covered her with a blanket and stood watch over her while she slept.

12