Model Slave Pt. 03 Ch. 09

Story Info
Emma and Steve come together forever.
15.8k words
4.67
4k
2

Part 27 of the 27 part series

Updated 09/25/2023
Created 07/16/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers

This is basically an erotic love story and of course all characters are over 21. It will definitely not start out as a love story, but it will get there. The Model Slave Series contains BDSM, bondage, exhibitionism, and lots of kinky sex. If you don't like these things then this story may not be for you. Please vote often (fives are most welcome) and of course please leave constructive comments.

A note: I want to apologize for the long gaps between posting chapters of this story, however this time I was tied up for three weeks. The next chapter will be sooner but is only half written, so please be patient, I will get it to you ASAP.

PS - This is Model Slave III is the ending of the Model Slave series. If you have fantasies, ideas, etc for new stories please let me know, that includes twists on existing stories and I will see what I can do. Many of my stories have started out that way. I really appreciate the many ideas all of you have sent me. The Medieval Queen Series, the next chapter of Venus Ascending, the Nancy Drew series and Fairy Tales are all in the works because of your ideas. I have a new camp idea that sounds like a great possibility, but I will have to modify it, because the way it was presented the sexual partners are too young and literotica will not publish it.

Model Slave III

Chapter 9

Emma slept through the day and the night with her exhaustion evident. Steve treated all of her cuts and abrasions while she slept and when finished he joined her in a deep and dreamless sleep. As the next morning came both went back downstairs for another hearty breakfast. As a result of the spectacular show yesterday morning and of course his large payment to the club, Steve and Emma were treated as royalty.

After breakfast was over Steve once again attached his leash to Emma's collar and let her out into the streets. Word had already spread and just like yesterday, Emma's incredible beauty garnered crowds of gawkers and onlookers. Today he took Emma shopping, because after all she didn't have anything to wear and many of the crowd were disappointed that her incredible figure was going to be covered.

They found a remarkable dress shop and bought two dresses that highlighted Emma's glorious form in spectacular fashion. They found a couple of magnificent Brazilian cut bikinis that fit Emma like a glove. They found other tops and bottoms that were unique and showed off Emma's figure, that the most incredible find was a pair, Daisy Dukes.

What made these Daisy Dukes unique was their cut. All material except for the seams had been cut out, so in effect what you had was a denim thong. Her pussy was barely covered, but magnificent ass was on full display and damn she looked delicious. Emma paired these with a crop top that was probably one size too small, because it strained to contain her buoyant breasts and looked like it would give up the fight any second. This was the outfit that Emma decided to wear the rest of the day. Now she was legal, but she still got her exhibitionist thrill by showing off her body to everyone.

Steve also had to purchase a few items, because all he came away with, when searching for Emma were the clothes on his back. He just bought a couple of shirts some pants and shorts, but Emma found a great leather outfit that she thought made him look like a master that he was. It was fairly simple vest and some long leather pants, all black of course. He had to admit he liked the look.

They also visited several jewelers, but never found a setting worthy of Emma's wedding diamond. They did leave with a brand-new diamond studded collar. Steve had several of the left-over diamonds encased in a beautiful collar that Emma truly loved. She pretended to show off her collar everywhere she went, and it was obvious to everyone that the meeting plus the beauty of the collar made her feel like an empress.

They stayed one more night and enjoyed a spectacular French dinner with great wine and put on another show for the club. In the morning over breakfast, the waiter brought them a newspaper with an article about a body being found in the bush. It had been half eaten by animals but had still been identified as the stranger. Steve felt the last bit of tension drain from his body and now he knew this was truly over.

They bid everyone goodbye after they gathered all of their merchandise into the car. While Steve was packing everything in the car Emma got out their CD case and slid the CD into the car's player. Steve sat in the driver seat over at Emma and he stared at her with a sense of déjà vu. She was sitting in a Daisy Dukes outfit next to him with her breasts dangerously close to exploding out of her crop top.

Steve grabbed her and kissed her thoroughly until they both ran out of air. Emma sighed contentedly and smiled knowingly as Steve started the engine. Within seconds the CD she had put in the player came to life and Wonderful by Eric Clapton began blaring through the car speakers. Steve glanced over at her and saw her smiling dreamily as the song ushered them out of town and back towards home.

It didn't take long for Steve to feel Emma's smoky passion and his eyes kept wandering over to scan the captivating form next to him. Damn she was a dream come true with her full beckoning breasts, petulant nipples, tiny waist, dazzling legs, exquisite ass, the wet spot between her legs and her musky scent, all combined to make it hard to keep his eyes on the road.

When he finally looked into her eyes, he saw the same thing he was feeling, lust, desire, yearning, an ache to feel his hands on her. She wanted him as badly as he wanted her. The car wandered onto a rumble strip and Steve jerked it back onto the road. He had to find some place quickly, then he remembered an old hunting cabin not far from here and headed for it.

As Emma's musky scent filled the car, Steve finally gave up and grumbled, "Strip woman, I need you naked!"

Emma had been waiting for him to succumb to her silent seduction and now she smiled triumphantly as she stripped her top and daisy dukes. One of Steve's hands stayed on the steering wheel while the other began roaming over her needy form. Without asking she arched backwards over the console presenting her body to his greedy hands.

Emma whimpered as his hand toyed with her breasts and pinched her nipples. Oh God, how she wanted more of this and pushed her breasts into his mauling hand. Soon his hand had enough and wandered down her chest and tight belly until his hand cupped her mound of Venus. Emma moaned huskily wanting more and more is what she got as two fingers slid between her pussy lips pounding inside her wet channel.

Emma gasped, screamed and begged for more, all while Steve fought to keep the car on the road. Emma felt the road get a lot rougher, but his fingers inside her had all her attention as she felt a climax building. This was not the loving sex he wanted to give her, but they both needed each other. This was rough, take-care-of-me-now sex and Emma's climax rushed to completion as Steve pounded his fingers inside her front to back.

Emma exploded into a back bending, muscle clenching, and mind alternating orgasm. In addition, it was the first squirting orgasm she had ever had, and she wanted more. It was as her orgasm was finishing that Steve slammed on the brakes in front of a rustic cabin. His fingers quickly abandoned her and before her eyes could focus, Steve opened her door, pulled her from the car and had her slung over his shoulder as he stalked towards the cabin.

Emma was still being buffeted by her quick orgasm and she loved the way Steve was acting right now. He was a primal caveman taking his woman and he was going to take her when and how he wanted. Emma trembled in anticipation, not knowing what he was going to do, but knowing she was going to love every minute of it.

Steve knew this cabin and it was perfect for showing Emma a nirvana she had never known. No one ever locked the door, because there was really nothing to steal, and the owner wanted it available for anyone that needed it. Well, right now Steve needed it to teach his sub what happens when she tries to seduce her master. The drive in that almost non-existent outfit coupled with her squirming in the passenger seat, had been a magnificent seduction and no one would have been able to resist, including him.

Steve burst through the door and headed towards the back of the cabin. He dumped Emma on the bed and for a second watched as all her soft, jiggly parts worked towards making his manhood hard as a bar of steel. He turned and began to gather everything he needed while Emma began to stretch on the bed, trying to entice him to just take her.

When Steve returned to bed, Emma's smile morphed from satisfied seduction to anticipatory anxiety. Steve had a length of rope that he threw over the rafter, then turned to her and bound her hands together in front of her. Then he threaded the rope through her bound hands and stood back watching her look at him with loving eagerness. She knew whatever he had planned would send her over the moon and she knew he would never hurt her.

Steve pulled on the rope, yanking Emma off her bed and he kept pulling until her feet were barely touching the floor. Emma felt her back pop as Steve pulled her off her feet and her shoulders ached as he pulled her higher. He kept pulling until she felt as if she was in ballet class perched on her toes. She was stretched and as painful as it was, her elongated body felt oddly sensual and alive. Her every sense seemed heightened, and she was aware of every color and sound that surrounded her.

Steve tied the rope to the leg of the bed leaving her hanging. He pulled the chair over and sat down to watch her. His studies of her unnerved Emma and any fear began to dissipate, only to be replaced by irritation. She began to calm down as he watched her, and she waited for him to make a move. This was turning into a different scenario, but one she knew she would love.

Steve had seen beautiful women before, but Emma was the most stunning woman he had ever seen. Hanging from the rafter she was beyond gorgeous. Her fit athletic body was stretched taut, hollowing her tiny waist that flared into her suggestive womanly hips with runner's legs. Her toes were only skimming the rich wood floor and the strain only made her legs look more perfect. Her firm fleshy ass cheeks were tight with the strain, and they made Steve want to run his hands over her silky, firm skin.

Then of course there were her remarkable breasts. Her breasts were always the focus of every male's attention, but stretched and pulled high on her chest they were simply stunning. Her hard breathing made her breasts mouthwatering as they wobbled insolently. Her hard distended nipples seemed to be pleading for his attention, and they were about to get it.

Steve focused on her eyes and saw that she had a confused, arrogant and scared look. She seemed to have no idea what was going on, so he asked, "Do you know why I am doing this?"

Emma defiantly shook her head. Steve responded harshly, "You will answer me when I speak to you!"

Emma still defiant, but a little softer said, "No I don't."

Steve gave her a passionately dominant look, and Emma's defiance seemed to melt from her face. In a disappointed voice he said, "I want you, the real you and all of you. I want you to stop hiding from me and show me all your inner beauty, desires and secrets, because I will not accept anything less. If you hold back, we both lose. So, I want all of you, without misgivings or hesitation. It is what we both should accept and settle for nothing less. That silent seduction in the car was your way of trying to manipulate me. You need to remember I'm your master."

Steve stood in front of her, looking deep into her eyes. Emma felt as though he could see her very soul, and she couldn't hide from him. All of her desires, perversions and fantasies were there for him to see and appreciate. The heat in his eyes told her that he was going to make every one of her dreams come true. The fire in his eyes filled her with desire, but also a belief and trust in him.

It was at that moment, bound, stretched and hanging from the rafters, that she knew she belonged to him. His eyes told her that he would never hurt her, only fill her with the kind of blissful emotions she never knew existed. Bound as she was, she knew she didn't have a choice; he was going to rip her long-hidden desires from her. After her incredible teasing and orgasms, she would've given herself to him anyway. However, she knew she had to fight him, if for no other reason than for him to earn her submission. Even though she craved it, her pride still fought his dominance.

His deep penetrating eyes and strict mouth told her he would leave no desire unexplored. All her life Emma had longed for a man like Steve. The man that would eagerly take what he wanted from her and make her feel like a woman. She also wanted a man that would uncover and explore her deepest needs. She quivered inside with both fear and anticipation of what this day would bring. As she looked at him with pride trying to cover the desperate longing in her eyes, Steve knew she was ready to discover her innermost desires.

Emma suddenly sucked in deep breath as his fingers roamed over her tightly stretched skin. That seemed to be all that it took. His fingers on her skin made her forget about everything. All her thoughts and doubts disappeared as his touch filled her with desperate need. His fingers insistently roamed her legs, hips, belly and breasts, cajoling blistering cravings from her body. Emma's eyes burned into his, desperately begging for more and she whimpered passionately.

Steve whispered to her, "From the first moment we met we've had a passionate connection that neither of us can deny. Both of us are smart, strong-willed people used to getting our own way. However, I want you to trust me enough to submit your heart and body to me. It takes a strong woman to put her body in the hands of her lover and that's what I'm asking you to do."

Steve stepped back from her, took off his shirt and stood in front of Emma so closely that she could feel the heat emanating from his chest. Her face still had the prideful hard hungry look and began to soften as she felt the hairs of his chest provoking her nipples. She could feel his hot passionate breath on her face as his eyes reached inside her and began tearing down walls around her heart.

She felt his fingers once again lightly caressing her tightly stretched skin, roaming over her hips, belly and breasts. Her skin seemed more sensitive now and each light caress chipped away at her humiliation and feigned anger. She ached to feel his hands on her skin and found herself pushing with her toes trying to lean into his caresses. Her pride wouldn't let her admit it, but she knew she hungered after his domination.

Steve's tongue came out and licked her lips, but when she reached for more, he pulled away. He gently kissed his way across her cheek until he nibbled at her ear. As he leaned in, the hairs on his chest maddeningly nuzzled her nipples and breasts. In his deep bass and gravelly voice, he whispered into her ear, with each word pulsating inside her.

"You are your own strong and intelligent woman. I respect and admire that. You are incredibly beautiful and sexy, full of hidden desire and passion. You fill my mind with wondrous possibilities and my heart with the desire to protect you, even from yourself. Today, I will be your lover, your master, and your teacher as I discover all the passion you kept hidden from the world and yourself. Today, I will train you, fuck you, possess you and find my own pleasure in you as we explore your long-hidden desires. Remember what I told you, when tomorrow morning dawns you will know love, desire, and you will always remember that you are mine."

Steve backed away from her, leaving her mind spinning and her body throbbing. Her anger and humiliation were totally gone and now she only wanted him to fulfill his promises. She wanted him to teach her, to break down the walls inside her and let her finally feel love and ecstasy. Oh God, she wanted this, but she was scared, and her pride wouldn't let her admit that she wanted this. Her heart and body desperately craved what he was saying, but her mind fought him. Steve knew that was his objective, to quiet her mind, push her into subspace so the needs of her heart and body prevailed.

Steve walked up to her and let his hand weave through her hair at the back of her head. It was chillingly sensuous to have his hands meandering through her long silky hair and she pushed her face into his arm acknowledging the luxurious feel. In the span of a heartbeat his hand closed in a fist, pulling her hair and knotting it behind her head. She felt his raw masculinity controlling her as he bent her head back. Only then did his lips descend on hers in a primal mating kiss. The kiss was coarse and indecent, as it sent ripples of primitive desire surging through her body.

She was hanging helplessly in a cabin with a man twice her size, taking whatever, he wanted from her. It felt so fearfully delicious as his lips brutalized her mouth and his hands roamed at will over her naked body. With anyone else, she would have feared for her life, but with Steve she knew he would take what he wanted, but he would never hurt her. She realized that she did really trust him, and she would be the ultimate recipient.

Her tongue battled with his and she strained, pushing on her toes, stretching towards him to deepen the kiss. Her eyes closed as she let the kiss sweep her away. She felt his fingers sweep over her tightly stretched belly to her swollen breasts. His hands cupped her breasts while his fingers repeatedly tweaked her nipples. Again, his kiss made her head spin and her knees tremble, while his fingers electrified her sexual core.

Her romantic reverie was suddenly shattered as one of the nipple clamps closed excruciatingly on her left nipple. As her body arched away from the pain, her mouth was torn from his insistent lips and her painful scream echoed through the cabin. Emma gasped for breath as she tried to breathe through the pain, but it seemed as though every nerve in her body was crying out in sympathy.

She had not noticed all the other items he had brought with him, but now she knew he had other toys to make her his submissive. The gentle clamp did more than cause her pain, it opened her to whatever he wanted to do. God, she loved this man.

Steve ran his middle two fingers through her swollen pussy lips and deep inside her. He curled his fingers into her G-spot and pounded his fingers front and back, while rubbing her clit. Emma's pain vanished as a wanton fury exploded between her legs. Her feet came off the floor as she went from pain to euphoria with her belly cramping as she fought waves of elation.

Her legs were swinging and twitching wildly with her arms knotting as they took the strain of holding her body. She had gone from agony to ecstasy so quickly that her mind was having a hard time coping. His pounding of her G-spot and clit created unearthly delirium inside her and there was no stopping the madness. She felt her cum rushing towards her, like a runaway train, as she screamed, "OH GOD... MY GOD... I'M I'M CUMMING... OH GOD IN HEAVEN I... NEVER FELT... OH GOD!"

Just as she thought her body was going to explode, the bite of the other nipple clamp jolted her with ripping pain. The pain pushed back her cum, but it continued to build with the pain making it more intense. Emma was being buffeted between pain and carnal jubilation. Her body reacted with hysterical spasms, and her mind couldn't grasp the intoxicating rapture. Pain and pleasure merged creating an explosion of brilliance more powerful than any drug. All thoughts disappeared from her mind, all she could do was feel, and oh, God, she wanted to feel more. If this were a drug, she would have been addicted.

Oupa99
Oupa99
910 Followers