Model Slave Pt. 03 Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve felt himself loving this woman with everything he was and when he was fully seated against her cervix, the madness took over. Steve began to pound into Emma and with every thrust, displaying his love and claiming her as his. Emma was lost in her unending bliss and she had no idea how many times she had cum. Her body was no longer hers; with Steve controlling her body's scorching passion. Emma screamed once more as her orgasms were again controlling her body.

"GOD STEVE, OH GOD, OH GOD... OH, OH SO DEEP... TAKE ME I'M YOURS... OH GOD... I'M IN HEAVEN."

Emma completely lost control of her body as every muscle had different ways of interpreting the passionate bliss traveling through her like an unstoppable tsunami. Her whole body was shaking in a convulsive fit as the erotic rapture took complete control. As Steve continued claiming his love with every thrust, he leaned down and began kissing her shaking and trembling face. He whispered to her, "Who owns this body, this heart? Who do you belong to?"

In between hard passionate breaths and whimpering moans of delicious unrelenting passion, Emma whispered, "You... My heart... belongs to you! This body... is for you! Take me... use me... possess me... anyway you want... I belong to you!"

Twice, Steve thought he saw Emma's eyes roll back in her head with the intensity of her orgasm. However, it was only for a few seconds because she was quickly back staring at him through lust-glazed eyes. As Steve was whispering into her ears, he could see Emma's mouth trying to respond but she didn't have the breath. Her massive climaxes had her shaking too hard to form words, but her eyes were telling him how much she loved him.

Steve felt his seed boiling to the surface and arched his back, buried his cock as deeply against her cervix as he could. He started firing hard ropes of seed against her cervix, battering it, trying to break through to her womb. Steve looked down and Emma eyes had a glazed faraway stare, but her body didn't know it as it continued to spasm and shake. As Steve started trying to pull out of her, he felt her pussy grabbing him, trying to pull him back in. He persisted pulling out of her before he pulled her shaking and spasming form into his arms.

Steve held her tightly in his arms, and gently kissed her face. His devotion and love for her overwhelmed him. She lay limp as a rag doll in his arms, still shaking from what Steve had done to her. This tiny, beautiful woman had given him everything and Steve had no way to describe the depth of his feelings for her. As Steve caressed her face, he leaned down to kiss her cheek. Steve's lips followed the tracks of her tears to her mouth and began to kiss her pouty sensual lips.

As he was kissing her Steve felt her arching towards him, trying to pull him into a deeper kiss, but her bound hands only let her go so far. Unfortunately, her teeth were still chattering and she bit his tongue, so he settled for lavishing kisses on her face. When her shaking settled down into just quivers, she whispered. "Hold me tight and don't let me go."

Emma was still in her euphoric subspace high, floating in and almost out of body existence. She knew what she was experiencing was the release of epinephrine from the adrenal glands, dopamine, as well as a dump of endorphins and encephalins. It was one of the most intense highs a body could ever achieve, but it didn't come from drugs. Her body was reacting to the extreme carnal fury and the wild passionate love he had shown her. Steve was her high, her love, her reason for feeling this way and the reason she had changed forever.

Steve reached up and untied her hands from the headboard, pulled the duvet over them and pulled Emma's back tight against his chest. He caressed her still quivering body as they spooned together. However, with Steve's large size and Emma's diminutive body, it is more accurate to say that Steve enveloped Emma into his body. Both of them felt connected in a way that they hadn't felt with any other person, but also contented and at peace.

She felt cold as she was floating through euphoric space, adrift, but not alone. Steve seemed to know what was happening as he wrapped her in his arms. He was her anchor, her sanctuary and her security while his body heat and the duvet kept her warm. His hands gently and lovingly caressed her sensitive skin, bringing her down gently instead of letting her crash. His tender kisses and loving words let her know that she was loved, cared for, cherished and would never be alone again.

For Steve, the aftercare was absolutely the most important part of making love to someone. All the intense feelings, the dopamine, the endorphins helped to forge bonds between a man and a woman. Aftercare seals the bonds, cements the physical and emotional connections while letting love shine through.

He reached over and pulled a box drink from his gym bag. He gave it to her with the straw sticking at the top and instructed her to drink the whole thing. He also gave her a bottle of water to sip on while he cuddled with her. He massaged her stressed muscles while softly and lovingly caressing her still wildly sensitive skin. His caresses were very arousing allowing her very slowly to come down from her endorphin high.

Emma's whole body still tingled all over and she had never felt more alive than she did right now. All of that was due to the man who had her wrapped in his arms. Her body was sore and aching with all her muscles shaking in both exhaustion and bliss. They had only known each other for only weeks, but she knew she was in love with him and the thought of not being in his arms was painful.

As Emma's shaking subsided, she twisted in his arms so she could put her cheek on his chest. Steve got the hint and rolled over on his back with Emma draped across his chest. Emma basks in his smells, the heat from his body, his chest hairs tickling her face and the sound of his heart pounding in his chest. Emma was happy, comfortable, and serene, as she lay on his chest she smiled impishly as she thought, "She loves a pillow with a heartbeat."

~~~~~

The sun was low on the horizon as the two exhausted lovers left the cabin. Emma climbed back into her bikini top and daisy dukes before settling in the car, but now she looked gorgeously in love and sexually satisfied. Steve and Emma sat in the bucket seats passing love between them through their eyes until Steve started the car and Emma put a new CD in the car. As they drove off "You are my Home" by Vanessa L Williams & Chayanne began playing.

The End