Modeling

Story Info
Co-workers pose nude together.
6.2k words
4.66
34.8k
29

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,398 Followers

This story is a work of fiction. Any similarities between any character in this story and any real person are coincidental and unintended. I encourage comments on this story, both favorable and unfavorable. Thank you for reading.

________________________________

I had worked at the Bank for eight years, ever since I graduated from college. There wasn't a lot of demand for someone with a B.A. in political science and I didn't have the money for grad school or professional school. I started as a teller. The Bank started phasing tellers out after I'd been there about three years. Some folks were let go. I was lucky to be made assistant branch manager.

About the time I was promoted, the Bank hired a young woman to work in the branch as "customer relations manager." Basically, her job was to placate customers who had problems with the Bank and try to sell them new services like another credit card or a home equity loan. The job required excellent people skills. Patsy Garner had them.

Patsy was positive and enthusiastic without overdoing it. She was intelligent, a good listener, observant, and witty when she chose to be. Most important, Patsy had a gift for getting people to do what she wanted them to do without being pushy or annoying. Physically, Patsy was a few inches shorter than me. She had wavy auburn hair that framed a slightly chubby face. Her face became beautiful when she smiled, and she smiled a lot. Patsy had a large frame and carried some extra pounds which, I think, made her seem less threatening to customers. However, there was something sexy about Patsy and I often caught myself looking at her in the branch.

Patsy and I had worked together about five years. While we both dated other people, we became friends. We reached the point where we'd have a drink together after work two or three nights a week for an hour or so. Trust had developed between us.

I recall it being late March or early April. I had taken a trip with my then girlfriend Danielle to a resort in Mexico. A week or two after we got back, Danielle dumped me for a young lawyer in the firm where she worked as a paralegal. One night after work, I laid most of that sad story on Patsy. She listened and said the right things. Fully consumed by my sense of injustice at how Danielle had treated me, I was not as guarded as I should have been talking to Patsy. To try to illustrate how Danielle had whipsawed me, I mentioned that the resort included a small island where nudity was mandatory for guests and that Danielle and I had spent most of our vacation there. We were having drinks a couple of weeks after that when Patsy said, "Bill, I want to ask if you will do me a favor. It is a little offbeat so I'm hesitant to ask."

"Patsy," I said, "we know each other well enough that I won't be offended. If I can't do it, I'll just tell you. Now, what do you need?"

"My mother took up painting after Dad's accident a few years ago," Patsy said. "She's really gotten good at it. She takes classes at the university. She finished a class recently that was about painting pictures of people. She, uh, wants a man to model for her but she doesn't have enough money to pay a model."

"You want me to model for your mother?" I asked. "Why me?"

Patsy gave an embarrassed grin as she answered. "You are pretty well built," she said. I had wrestled in college at 185 pounds and had continued to lift and run after wrestling was over. I was flattered. "And" Patsy paused, taking a deep breath before she continued, "Mom wants the man to pose with no clothes on. After hearing you talk about you and Danielle going naked at that resort in Mexico, I thought you might be ok with that."

"You're asking me to pose nude for your mother?" I asked in some disbelief.

"Yeah," Patsy said, giving me a huge smile, "you might enjoy it."

"When does your mother want me to model?" I asked.

"Saturday," Patsy said. "I can take you out to her place."

"So, you'd be there too?" I asked.

"I usually go out and help Mom on the weekends, since Dad passed," Patsy replied. "I'd have other things to do. It's not like I'd just stand there staring at you."

"Let me think about it, ok?" I said. Patsy and I were good enough friends that it would be highly unusual for me not to do something she asked, but his was a highly unusual request.

"Thank you," Patsy said. "I'll understand if you don't want to do it."

I didn't want to offend Patsy by saying "no" to her request on the spot, but that was my initial reaction. However, when I got home a bit later, I remembered the trip Danielle and I had taken together. We had gone to the resort because Danielle had found some sort of special deal. We were told about the island off the resort beach when we arrived and that guests were required to go nude there. We initially dismissed it. I had not, and I don't think Danielle had, gone nude in public.

By the middle of our first full day at the resort, Danielle and I had figured out that more resort guests were on the nude island than were at the main resort pool and beach where clothing was required. That evening, we started talking with another couple in the restaurant bar before dinner. The woman of that couple asked us what we thought of the nude island. We admitted we had not gone to it.

"I understand," the woman said, "the idea of taking everything off around strangers is a bit scary. It's also exciting. I've heard people say that, once you take your clothes off in a situation like that, you forget you're naked. I haven't. I'm aware every second that I'm naked, but I'm also aware that being naked feels a lot nicer, more sensual, and sexier than having anything on. You're here. No one here knows you. You really aren't being fair to yourselves if you don't try it."

"How long are you here?" the man with her asked.

"We leave next Sunday," Danielle answered.

"We're leaving Sunday too," the man said. "I'll make you a bet," he continued. "Go over to the island tomorrow morning and get naked. If you don't spend the rest of your beach and pool time for the week over there buck naked, I'll buy you both dinner here Saturday night."

"What do we pay you if we do stay over there?" I asked.

"Nothing," the woman answered, "except you have to have drinks with us over there every afternoon this week with all four of us in our birthday suits."

Before I could say anything else, Danielle blurted "you're on." The other couple were called to their table before we could say much more. Watching them walk out, I thought the woman was quite attractive. The idea of being naked with her was a little arousing.

Over our dinner, Danielle teased about how we'd have our pubes and asses out in public the next morning. Her apparent excitement at the prospect was also arousing. We passed on after dinner drinks, went back to the room, and fucked for a long time.

The couple we had talked to the night before were coming into breakfast as we were leaving the next morning. The woman, Madison, said, "we'll meet you at the bridge to the island in half an hour. Bring plenty of sunscreen."

Danielle said, "you go back to the room. I want to look in the shop a moment." When Danielle came back to the room a few minutes later, she handed me a small bag. "You can wear that over to the island." Inside the bag was a piece of cloth that wrapped around my midsection with a string sewn in the top to tie it in place. Danielle had gotten herself a large piece of sheer cloth with a flower print on it. She stripped, wrapped the cloth around her, and tied it over one shoulder. The cloth was opaque, but it was so sheer that it was obvious Danielle had nothing on underneath.

I wrapped the small apron around myself. We had time so Danielle and I went out on the balcony to our room. We could see the nude island well enough to see that there were already guests there with nothing on. "In a little bit," I said, "someone else will be standing on their balcony looking at us over there. You ready for it?"

"I'm really scared about doing it and really excited that I'm going to do it," Danielle replied. "Does that make sense?"

We put towels, sunscreen, and bottled water into a beach bag and left the room. The island was separated from the mainland part of the resort by a shallow channel of water that was no more than ten yards wide. A footbridge crossed the channel. Madison and her partner Trent were waiting for us at the mainland end of the bridge. "It's good to see you again," Trent said.

"It will be better seeing all of you in a few minutes," Madison added with a laugh.

"Don't forget," I said, "we'll be seeing all of you too,"

Madison's smile widened. "One thing I've learned from this trip," she said, "is that being seen is the best part of going nude."

We walked across the bridge past a sign instructing us that nudity was required on the island. We walked on until we found four lounge chairs by the pool. I would guess there were fifty people around the pool or in it. We were the only ones with clothes on. Madison was wearing a wrap like the one Danielle had bought. She untied it and pulled it off her body. Trent had been wearing swim trunks which he pushed down and stepped out of. Madison and Trent both looked more attractive naked than they did clothed.

Danielle and I looked at each other. I think we were both waiting for the other to strip off first. After what seemed an eternity but was probably only seconds, I untied my apron and took it off. The sun felt pleasingly warm on my dick and ass. The knowledge that anyone who bothered to look could see my dick, balls, and ass was, oddly, liberating. I'd done what I'd always been taught not to do: take my clothes off in public. Lightening had not struck, to the contrary it seemed very pleasant so far.

With a slight smile, Danielle untied her wrap and took it off. Danielle had Greek ancestry which showed in her black hair and olive skin. She was slender except for large, firm breasts. She looked more natural in the tropical sun in the nude than in the stunning bikini she'd worn the day before. She also looked incredibly beautiful.

"I was right," Madison said, "you guys both look pretty hot naked. Don't they Trent?"

Trent was very openly looking at Danielle. "I'm not going to call another guy hot," he said, "but Danielle looks fantastic."

"Bill's hot," Madison said. "You don't see muscles like those or a dick that thick too often."

I guess I should have been embarrassed that our new friends Madison and Trent were visually inspecting my nude body. I wasn't. In truth, it was kind of exciting. Looking at Danielle, I could tell she felt the same way.

I don't want to dwell too long on the Mexico trip, especially since Danielle dumped me a couple of weeks after we got home. Suffice to say that we spent as much of the trip as possible on the island in the nude. I wasn't surprised that the other guests looked at Danielle. She was gorgeous in the nude. Madison's initial comments notwithstanding, it didn't occur to me that anyone was looking at me until both Danielle and Madison pointed it out to me. The realization that people were looking at me nude and liking it was exciting and flattering. Showing off as we were made Danielle and me both very horny. When we weren't nude in the sun, we were usually back in the room fucking.

That all ran through my mind as I thought about Patsy's request that I model in the nude for her mother. I'd never met Patsy's mother. I'd be nude in front of a strange woman for an extended time. My closest co-worker would, no doubt, be watching most of the time too.

I wondered whether I would get the same sort of thrill I'd had in Mexico without the sex with Danielle to look forward to. It dawned on me that I'd be nude, but Patsy and her mother would be dressed. Something about that made it seem more exciting. I decided that I wanted to model. I thought, however, that I ought to wait to tell Patsy. She might think I'm a pervert if I said "yes" too quickly.

Patsy had asked me to model on a Tuesday night. We both had other things to do after work Wednesday. We went out for drinks again Thursday. We chatted about some issues at the branch for a while before Patsy asked, "Have you thought about modeling for Mom?"

"I have," I replied.

"Well?" Patsy asked.

"Only because you a such a good friend," I said, "I'll do it."

As I said earlier, Patsy's face became beautiful when she smiled. She smiled then and her face looked more beautiful than I'd ever seen it. I thought there was something else at work this time in addition to her smile.

Patsy insisted on picking me up at my apartment at 9:00 a.m. "Mom lives out in the country and it's almost an hour drive," she said. It was already a comfortably warm day when I got into Patsy's car that morning wearing jeans and a polo shirt. "I hope you're not wearing underwear," Patsy said, "it leaves marks on the body."

"You know about modeling nude?" I asked.

"No, of course not," Patsy said, "but it just makes sense." It hadn't made sense to me. I was wearing boxers.

We had been driving for over 45 minutes and were on a winding country road somewhere east of the city. We'd been talking about everything except the reason I was in the car. Patsy went to that subject when she said, "Mom's place is around that next bend. We're almost to your unveiling. Excited?"

"I will be if you keep talking about it," I replied.

Patsy giggled. "That might be nice to see," she said, "just think, you'll be buck naked in front of my mother."

"And you," I added.

Patsy giggled again. "I might take a peek," she said.

Helen Garner, Patsy's mother, was also a large woman with broad shoulders and hips and large breasts. She lived in a surprisingly large house up a long driveway. The drive wound past a large pond, or small lake, at the opposite end of a large, mowed lawn from the house.

Helen greeted us and thanked me profusely for agreeing to model. "I can't pay you," she said, "but I hope you'll get some benefits from the experience." I wasn't sure what that meant. "It's such a nice day," Helen went on, "I thought we could go outside, and I can use the pond for a background. Patsy, would you help me get my easel and supplies outside? Bill, you can undress in here. Just come out the front door when you're ready." Patsy grinned at me as she followed her mother into another room.

I stood by myself in the front room of the Garner house. I heard Patsy and Helen in another room. Them I saw them walking on the lawn away from the house. There must have been a side door. Patsy was carrying an easel and what looked like a folding table. Helen was carrying a large plastic container that looked like a fishing tackle box.

I watched them setting up out by the pond. I knew they were waiting for me to walk out to them stark naked. The mainstream part of my brain was telling me this was crazy. At the same time, another part of my brain really wanted me to strip off and display myself to Patsy and her mother. "Shit," I thought, "I promised Patsy." I slipped my shoes off.

Stepping out the front door nude, I felt very exposed; more exposed than I had felt in Mexico. I looked at Patsy and her mother, maybe a hundred yards away, looking at me and waiting. I realized that I wanted to be standing there with them, having them inspect my nude body.

I began walking more quickly. I felt my dick jiggling a little. I felt the sun all over my body. I felt the grass against my bare feet.

Patsy and Helen were, of course, staring at me as I came close. At first, all Patsy said was "damn Bill."

"He's an attractive man, isn't he," Helen said. "That penis is even thicker than your father's and I like how his testicles hang."

"Mom!" Patsy said.

"Dear," Helen replied, "the only reason to have a man take off his clothes is to look at his penis. I can get a good enough idea about the rest with his clothes on. Well, that's not the only reason to have a man take off his clothes, and not the best one; but the best one involves you taking off your clothes too. Turn around Bill."

I turned. "Look at the muscles in his ass," Helen said.

"Bill, I'm sorry," Patsy said. "Mom's being cantankerous this morning."

"He loves it, don't you Bill?" Helen said.

I kept quiet. I wouldn't say I "loved" it, but it was exciting knowing that Patsy and Helen were scrutinizing my dick, balls, and ass.

Helen put me in a standing pose, facing her, with my right leg slightly turned out and my hands on my hips. She began painting. Patsy stood beside her, occasionally handing over things her mother requested. Patsy was looking at me, so I felt it was fair for me to look at her.

Patsy was dressed in jeans and a tee shirt. I had never been attracted to large women and did not think jeans flattered them. Patsy's jeans clearly showed her large thighs and big ass. The tee shirt did little to hide Patsy's large tits or the roll of flesh below them.

Ordinarily, I wouldn't look at a woman Patsy Garner's size twice. I could find plenty of faults with individual body parts. In Patsy's case, however, the whole was the opposite of the sum of the parts. I began to appreciate that, in addition to being an attractive personality, Patsy was a beautiful and extremely sexy woman. I suppressed that thought. Lusting for Patsy was not why I was there and would undoubtedly create trouble for our work relationship.

I stood stock still for what seemed an exceedingly long time. The day had progressed so that I was now standing in full sun. It was hot and I began to sweat. Finally, Helen put down her brushes and said, "We've been going over an hour. I need to give Bill a break. Bill move around some and stretch. Patsy, would you go in the house and bring out some sunscreen? We don't want Bill with a sunburn."

While Patsy was gone, Mrs. Garner asked, "are you doing ok Bill?"

"I'm fine," I answered.

"Thank you again for posing," Helen said. "You really are an attractive man and much more attractive with your clothes off. You need to find a way to go naked as much as possible."

Patsy came back with a tube of sunscreen which she handed to me. I squeezed some out and began spreading it on my neck and chest. Patsy said, "let me have the tube. I'll do your back." I had no choice. The sun was hitting my back and there were parts I couldn't reach myself. I gave Patsy the tube.

Patsy's hands felt good on my upper back. I was surprised but not displeased when she kept going and spread sunscreen over my ass and down the backs of my legs. When Patsy had finished, her mother instructed, "sun can get everywhere. Make sure you get protection between his cheeks." Patsy squeezed out some more sunscreen and spread it between my buttocks, brushing my asshole with her fingers once.

When Patsy stepped back in front of me, there was a gleam in her eyes. She handed me the tube, saying "you can do your front, unless you'd like me to." I was tempted to ask her to do my front, but I didn't.

I stood again for a long time, well over an hour, before Helen sent Patsy inside to make sandwiches for lunch. We ate sitting in the grass. Since Helen said we still had more to do, I didn't see the point of dressing just to eat lunch. When I stood up after eating, Patsy chuckled. "Bill, you've got grass on your ass." She brushed my bare ass off, then had me stand still as she applied more sunscreen. I liked Patsy's hands on my ass. I was hoping she'd touch other parts of me.

As my posing dragged into the afternoon, we had to break more often because I was starting to cramp. At one point, we broke for about 45 minutes. Helen continued to work on her painting while Patsy and I walked around the pond. I liked walking naked beside a clothed Patsy.

From the sun, it was clearly evening when Helen said, "I'm sorry. I didn't realize it would take this long. It's after six. I can't keep you here all night. I'm not done, but I think I have it well enough in my head that I don't need you to pose any longer Bill." Helen very carefully carried her canvas into the house. Patsy and I gathered Helen's easel, worktable, and supplies and brought them in. Inside, I put clothes on for the first time in over eight hours.

HStoner
HStoner
2,398 Followers
12