Modeling

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was approaching 7:00 p.m. when Patsy and I left her mother's house. We were both hungry but neither of us was dressed for anything upscale. We stopped at a pizzeria once we got back into the suburbs.

During the drive back, Patsy and I had not said anything about the fact that I'd spent the whole day naked in front of her and her mother. Finally, as we were finishing the pizza, Patsy said, "Bill, thank you so much for posing. Mother is thrilled. I had a good time. Did you?"

"This may sound weird," I said, "but, except for the cramps, I did have a good time."

"Well," Patsy said, "you look so great naked, you should enjoy being seen that way."

"Thank you for the compliment," I said.

Patsy smiled. "Just telling the truth," she said, "but don't let it go to your head, either one."

I thought about inviting Patsy in when we got to my apartment. Something told me it wasn't the right time. At work that week, neither of us talked about how we'd spent the previous Saturday. The subject didn't come up until Patsy and I were having afterwork drinks that Thursday.

After we'd discussed a couple of issues at the branch, Patsy said, "Mom called last night. She says the painting of you is done. She wants us to come out this Saturday to see it and, uh, she was wondering if you'd pose again."

"I did it once," I said, "I suppose the second time will be easier."

"Uh, well, maybe not," Patsy said. "Mom wants me to pose with you."

That brought me up short. After a few moments silence, I asked the obvious question: "Does she want you to be nude too?"

Patsy looked down at the table. She nodded her head and said, "yeah." She raised her head and looked straight into my eyes. "Would you be ok with that?"

"Are you willing to do it?" I asked.

"That depends on you," Patsy said. "I know my body turns a lot of guys off. Can you tolerate it?"

The thought of seeing Patsy naked and being naked with her was exciting. "Patsy," I said, "I don't know what issues you've had with other guys, but you are a beautiful woman. I'd be thrilled to pose nude with you."

Patsy looked in my eyes for a long time. Finally convinced I was being sincere (I was), her gorgeous smile spread across her face. She put one of her hands over mine. "Thank you Bill," she said. "Ok, we'll get naked for my Mom Saturday. It should be fun."

I picked Patsy up Saturday morning at her apartment near the university. During the long drive to her Mother's house, neither of us mentioned the fact that we'd soon be nude together. Looking at Patsy in her yellow sundress, I was excited by the prospect of seeing her wearing nothing at all.

Our first task at Helen Garner's was to view her painting of me. Art critic is not one of my few qualifications, so I didn't say much. I thought the picture made me look more muscular than I really am. Helen seemed proud of it, however, and Patsy was very complimentary.

When we were done looking at the painting, Helen said, "last week took way too long. I'm going to try sketching you two, so you don't have to pose all day. I'll paint from my sketches. For that, I just need a chair, my sketch pad, and some pencils. I'll get those. You two take your clothes off and come out on the lawn when you are ready."

Mrs. Garner left the room. "Are we going to do this?" Patsy asked.

"I suppose so," I replied. I started to turn away in a non-sensical effort to give Patsy some privacy in which to undress.

"No," Patsy said. "Bill, I want you to look at me as I take my clothes off and I want to look at you."

I turned back around to face Patsy. That gleam was in her eyes again and she was smiling. She grabbed the sides of her sundress, pulled it up a way, then grabbed the hem and pulled it off over her head. Patsy wasn't wearing anything under her dress. Yes, there was a roll of flesh around her middle and she had fat thighs, but I thought Patsy looked wonderful naked. Another thing I noticed immediately was that Patsy had shaved her mound bare so I could see a part of her pussy lips between her thighs, which looked highly erotic. Gazing at her, I could feel my dick start to stiffen.

After a moment or two, Patsy said, "hey, I love the attention, but you need to get naked too. I see something pointing in your shorts and I want a look at it." Of course, Patsy commenting on my rising boner only made it stiffer.

I slipped off my sandals and pulled my polo shirt over my head. I unbuttoned the front of my shorts, lowered the zipper, and let my shorts fall to the floor. Having learned from the previous week, I had gone commando. My dick was pointing straight out from my body.

Looking at my dick, Patsy took a step towards me. She looked up at my face, smiling. "Did I do that?" she asked. I nodded. "It looks delightful," Patsy said.

I followed Patsy out the front door and down the steps to the lawn. Patsy's ass was big, but not dimpled. Although I had never thought I was attracted to larger women, her ass looked incredible and I wanted to touch it. Patsy turned back towards me. "Are you looking at my bare ass?" she asked.

"Yes, and it looks very desirable," I replied.

Patsy giggled and said, "thank you." She held out her hand, which I took. We walked, naked and holding hands, to where her mother sat, near the driveway, with her sketch pad in her lap.

For the first pose, Mrs. Garner had Patsy and me stand facing her, holding hands. "You are an attractive couple with no clothes on," she commented. I'm not sure how long we stood there. It seemed a long time. Finally, Mrs. Garner stopped drawing and flipped the page on her pad. "Walk around a little and stretch before the next pose," she said.

As we were walking and stretching, Mrs. Garner said, "we moved out here when Patsy was, I think, fourteen. In the summers, she'd skinny dip in the pond when she thought her father and I weren't around to see her. We didn't want to embarrass her by letting her know that we knew she was doing it. We thought it was great. Grant and I started skinny dipping too. Sometimes, after we were sure Patsy was asleep, we'd take our clothes off in the house, walk to the pond, swim a while, and then make love on the lawn. I don't think there is anything better than being outdoors on your back, naked, with your lover's penis in your vagina under a full moon." There was something very touching in how Helen Garner said that.

After a few more minutes, Mrs. Garner asked, "ready for another pose?" We both nodded. "Ok," Mrs. Garner said, "this time I want the two of you to hug, tight."

"Mom!" Patsy said.

"'Mom' what?" Mrs. Garner responded. "You two have been wanting to touch each other all morning. Now, hug like lovers!"

I stepped towards Patsy. Seeing that I was willing to hug her, Patsy smiled. We put our arms around each other's backs and brought our fronts together touching. Patsy had some fat, but I could also feel a lot of muscle. Her nipples felt good against my bare chest and I liked that the head of my dick touched her shaven mound.

"Get your hands on each other's asses!" Helen Garner instructed. We did that. "Now, kiss!" she directed. Patsy and I put our lips together. "That's better," Mrs. Garner said and began drawing. After a few minutes, I felt Patsy's lips part slightly and her tongue press against my lips. I opened my lips enough for my tongue to meet hers. We both pulled more tightly on the other's ass.

I was enjoying the pose enough that I had no sense of time. I think I could have stood there pressed against Patsy's nude body all day. Mrs. Garner sat with her back to the driveway. We were standing with my left and Patsy's right side towards her. I was facing down the driveway. Although I was mostly looking into Patsy's eyes, at one point, I caught motion out of the corner of an eye.

The motion turned into a brown UPS truck coming up the drive. The truck stopped behind Mrs. Garner, a few feet from where Patsy and I were in a nude embrace. A woman in brown hopped out of the truck holding a package and that device you sign to document delivery. The UPS driver went up to Mrs. Garner, giving us a long look while Helen signed for her package. As the driver got back in the truck, Patsy whispered "I'll bet she would have liked your package."

As the UPS truck made the circle in front of the house and went back down the drive, Mrs. Garner said "one of the nicest things about not having clothes on is having other people see you that way." She went back to drawing. Patsy whispered in my ear, "I agree" and we went back to kissing.

Finally, Mrs. Garner said "Ok, done." I rather reluctantly let go of Patsy. Mrs. Garner looked at her watch. "Crap!" she said. "There's a meeting about a gas pipeline they want to put in that I want to attend. I hate to be rude, but I must run. You two stay as long as you like." Mrs. Garner took her pad, her container of pencils, and her folding chair towards the house. A few moments later, she was driving down her driveway with a wave to us.

"Mom's not always good at scheduling herself," Patsy said with a smile. "What do you want to do?"

"Did you really skinny dip in that pond when you were younger?" I asked.

"Yes," Patsy said. "It's a nice pond. The water flows in from a spring and out a small creek, so it stays clear. The bottom is hard, not slimy."

"It's a warm day and we're already both naked," I said. "Want to go skinny dipping?"

"That sounds great!" Patsy said.

I followed Patsy to the pond. As she had said, the water was remarkably clear. It was cool enough that it took a moment to adjust when I got in, but I soon became comfortable. Patsy and I swam around a little. At the pond's deepest point, the water only came up to the bottom of my ribcage. I was standing there when Patsy swam up and then stood next to me.

Patsy leaned forward and gave me another kiss on the lips. "Thank you," she said.

"For?" I asked.

"For posing nude with me, for holding me, for French kissing with me," she replied.

"I should thank you," I said. "I think I got the better side of the bargain."

"Hugging a naked fat girl?" Patsy asked.

"Enjoying the feel of a beautiful and sexy woman," I replied.

"I have a confession," Patsy said.

"What's that?" I answered.

"I put Mom up to asking that we pose nude together," Patsy replied.

"Why?" I asked.

"I wanted to see if you would do it with me and how you'd react to my body," Patsy responded.

"Why?" I asked again.

"I've become very attracted to you," Patsy said. "You've got such a hot body and you're such a good guy. I saw Danielle, your last girlfriend. She was gorgeous. I can't come close to competing with someone like her."

"It isn't a competition," I said, "and you are much more beautiful than Danielle inside and out."

I felt Patsy's hand touch my dick under the water. She rubbed my head until I started getting hard and then ran a finger along the under side of my shaft. "Do you like that?" Patsy asked.

"Very much," I said. I reached my hand between Patsy's legs and began stroking her outer lips. She took a step to spread her legs and I penetrated her with a finger. "Do you like that?" I asked.

"I'd like a part of you in me that isn't your finger," Patsy said.

"I'd love to do that," I said.

Patsy seemed surprised. "Really? You'd have sex with me?"

"I'd enjoy making love to you," I said.

Patsy tightened her grip on my dick and led me out of the pond. On the bank, I took one of her nipples in my mouth and began fingering her again. "Bill," Patsy said, "I'm ready."

Patsy lay down in the grass on her back and spread her legs. I suppose most guys would have found the fat thighs, fleshy mound, and convex belly distasteful. To me, Patsy looked irresistible. I knelt between her legs, leaned forward to put my weight on my arms, and kissed her. As I slid my dick into her pussy, Patsy gasped "Oh Bill, thank you."

Entering Patsy felt wonderful. I started thrusting and Patsy wrapped her legs around me. I quickly learned that, although Patsy Garner carried some fat, she also carried a lot of muscle and she knew how to use it. Her legs felt like they were puling me into her. She also had great control of her pelvic muscles. While I don't think this is literally possible, it felt like her pussy was grasping my dick then letting it go then grasping it again. I'd never experienced that exact sensation with any other woman. It was exquisite.

Patsy was also the most vocal lover I'd experienced, telling me what felt good to her, asking what felt good to me, and making suggestions. When I finally found the spot in her pussy where I stimulated her the most, I focused on hitting it and started kissing her again.

Kissing kept Patsy quiet for a while. Then, her hips started bucking more violently and I saw that gleam in her eyes. "Bill, I'm getting there!" she yelled. I realized that I was also close to coming and started to pull out. Patsy tightened her legs around me. "You're coming inside me." That sounded good to me.

Suddenly, Patsy's hips were bucking so hard that she was lifting me up. I exploded inside her just as she yelled "OH . . . MY . . . GOD!" Patsy followed that with a loud moan as she convulsed and crushed my body against hers. The sensations were so intense that I shot inside Patsy about three times. I'd never done that before. She had a second convulsion.

I was still in Patsy. We were both trying to catch our breath. I was shocked when a female voice a little way off to my right said, "I'd call that good sex."

12