Modeling Ch. 02

Story Info
Patsy and Bill strip for an audience.
4.9k words
4.67
15.2k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,397 Followers

This is the second chapter of my "Modeling" story. This starts where the first chapter left off. I recommend that you read the first chapter of "Modeling" for this chapter to make sense.

This story is a work of fiction. Any similarities between any character in this story and any real person are coincidental and unintended. I encourage comments on this story, both favorable and unfavorable. Thank you for reading.

_______________________________________________________________

I pulled out of Patsy and sat on the grass. I was sweaty and my dick was covered with her fluids. Patsy sat up, sweaty and still breathing hard. Patsy's mother Helen was grinning as she looked over both of us.

"Sorry," Helen said. "I had the wrong day for the pipeline meeting. I'm glad I came back. It's good to see someone having sex around here. So, Patsy, does that big, fat penis of Bill's feel as good as I imagine?"

"Better," Patsy said with a smile.

"Bill," Helen asked, "is my daughter a good lay?"

"That's the most enjoyable sex I've ever had," I answered truthfully.

"You like my daughter?" Helen asked.

"Very much," I replied.

Helen smiled. "Now, why don't you come up to the house and stay for dinner? Don't bother getting dressed."

I spent the next several hours sitting on the sofa with Patsy, both of us nude, as Patsy's mother regaled me with stories of Patsy's youth. As Helen Garner's oral biography of her daughter reached Patsy's college years, Mrs. Garner asked Patsy, "Has Bill met Caitlyn?"

"Not yet," Patsy replied.

"You need to introduce them," Helen Garner said. "They'll get on quite well." To me, Mrs. Garner gave a somewhat cryptic explanation: "Patsy started rooming with Caitlyn Martin their freshman year of college. They lived together until Patsy got her degree. Caitlyn was a huge influence on Patsy."

In the late afternoon, we started helping Helen make dinner. That was a bit surreal with the three of us together in the kitchen and Patsy and me stark naked. As the dinner cooked, Helen opened the first of what would be several bottles of wine. The three of us downed a second bottle with dinner. After we cleaned up, Helen insisted we go out on the porch. Helen followed us out carrying a third open bottle.

There was a chill after the sun went down. Patsy and I were still nude. We solved the problem of staying warm by Patsy sitting in my lap. The three of us downed two more bottles as Mrs. Garner told us, primarily me, about her husband and Patsy's father. Grant Garner had been a somewhat successful architect, but his passion was trying new things. He learned to scuba and mountain climb in middle age. He had been killed several years before when both he and his instructor miscalculated their fuel during a flying lesson.

When we had finished the fourth bottle, Helen Garner said, "I can't allow you to make that long drive tonight. You'll have to stay here. You can use Patsy's old room."

"Mom," Patsy said, "that's only a twin bed."

"I'm sure the two of you will be fine," Helen Garner replied.

We were fine. We were too tipsy for good sex, so we slept spooning with my dick in the crack between Patsy's large hips. I awoke in the morning with my usual morning wood and Patsy staring at me. "Any regrets?" she asked.

"None," I answered.

"Good," Patsy said, "because I'd hate to waste that hard-on. I've been playing with myself until you woke up. Lie back."

Patsy gently pushed me onto my back and mounted me. Looking up at Patsy as she rode me was enlightening. Yes, there was a lot of flesh bouncing around. There was also a bright woman with a great personality and a gorgeous face who enjoyed sex with abandon. You can't do much better than that, I thought. Then, I started thrusting my hips up so Patsy didn't have to do all the work.

Our orgasms weren't as violent as the afternoon before, but they were good. After we both came, Patsy lay on top of me, with my dick still in her, and we kissed for a long time. We'd have stayed that way longer had we not heard Patsy's mother yell, "when you're done fucking, breakfast is ready. Come as you are!"

Patsy and I ate in the nude. As we were helping her mother clean up, I glanced at a clock. "You know," I said to Patsy, "we've both been naked for a little over 24 hours."

Helen Garner heard me and interjected, "couples should spend most of their time together naked." Patsy's mother's pronouncement sealed it, Patsy and I were now a couple.

We tried hard at work to conceal our new, deeper relationship. Patsy still went to lunch most days with Annette, the branch manager. My relationship with Annette was strictly professional. We didn't spend every night together, but on the many we did, we made a point of coming to work separately.

Instead of afterwork drinks, Patsy took me to have dinner with her friend Caitlyn the following Thursday. "Like Mom told you," Patsy explained in preparing me to meet her friend, "Cait and I lived together all four years. Cait studied dance and, well you know, dancers are a little different. Cait is unrestrained. I don't think she's ever had a regular boyfriend. She says she likes variety in her sex life too much to commit to one guy."

Patsy paused. "I probably shouldn't tell you this," she said, "but Cait and I used to do things together."

"What kind of things?" I asked.

"Finger-fuck each other, go down on each other, share a two-headed dildo," Patsy replied. "Cait had a group of friends that did some pretty wild things. In sophomore year, she started pressing me to join them. From what Cait said, it sounded exciting, but I wasn't ready for that then. Instead, I started to eat."

Eating, her weight, and her body were sensitive issues for Patsy. I didn't want to seem like I was pushing to say more about her eating than she wanted to. Instead, I ask, "what does Caitlyn do now?"

"Cait got her BFA in dance," Patsy said. "She stayed in school another 18 months and got a BS in kinesiology. I thought she'd go to work at a school teaching or coaching but she said she didn't want a job where she could get into problems for what she did on her own time. She teaches dance and works as a fitness instructor at a gym on the East Side. She seems to make good money from it."

Caitlyn had a condo unit in the university district several blocks from Patsy's apartment. It was a little after 6:00 p.m. when we knocked on her door. The young woman who answered the door wearing a tee shirt and short nylon running shorts was, well, a knockout. Caitlyn Martin had shoulder-length blonde hair, bright blue eyes, a small nose, a strong chin, and luscious lips. She was about Patsy's height, but it seemed that much of her height was in her long legs. Her noticeably muscular thighs contrasted with her otherwise slender body. She was clearly not wearing a bra. Her breasts were not large, but proportional to her build.

Immediately upon opening the door, Caitlyn hugged Patsy tight, squeezing Patsy's ass with both hands. Patsy reciprocated and the two women kissed for a moment. After Patsy and Caitlyn broke their embrace, Caitlyn turned and led us into her condo. The tight shorts flattered her tight, perfectly shaped ass.

Inside, Caitlyn shut the door, faced us, and gave us a wide smile. "This must be the Bill I've been hearing about," Caitlyn said. Caitlyn gave me an appraising look. "At first glance," she said, "my friend seems to have chosen well. Bill, take your clothes off so I can get a better look at you."

Caitlyn's request caught me completely by surprise. I looked at Patsy. She was smiling. "Please take your clothes off for Cait," she requested. If my girlfriend wanted me to strip off for her friend, I supposed I better do it.

Patsy and Caitlyn both watched me intently as I undressed. As I pushed my boxers down, exposing my dick, Caitlyn turned to Patsy and said, "nice!" I gathered up my clothes and Caitlyn said, "hand them over!" I looked to Patsy, who nodded. I handed my clothes to Caitlyn, who said, "I bought stuff to make pasta so we can eat in. You won't need these for a while Bill. I'll put them away."

Caitlyn put my clothes somewhere in her condo. When she came back to the foyer, she said, "ok, let's make dinner." Naked and barefoot, I followed Patsy and Caitlyn into Caitlyn's kitchen. It was a bit odd to be working in the kitchen naked with two clothed women, one of whom I'd never met before. Caitlyn said, "Bill, I'd offer you an apron, but I like looking at your dick too much. Patsy, how does that feel inside you?"

"You have a lot more experience than I do, "Patsy replied, "but sex with Bill is, far and away, better than anything else I've had."

"Even better than me eating you?" Caitlyn asked.

"Yes," Patsy said emphatically. The two friends bantered on like that until dinner was on the table. I just tried to be helpful and learn what I could about Patsy's relationship with Caitlyn. Looking at the two women side-by-side in the kitchen, I was sure 99.9% of men would pay attention to Caitlyn and ignore Patsy. I was also sure that I thought Patsy was, by far, the more desirable woman.

After we had eaten and cleaned up, Caitlyn said, "Bill, you like being naked, don't you?"

I answered honestly, "yes, I do."

"As well-built as you are," Caitlyn went on, "you should go naked all the time."

"We do at home," Patsy said, "both of us."

"That's good," Caitlyn said, "but a body like Bill's really should be exposed to everyone. You are being selfish keeping something that impressive to yourself Patsy."

"Well," Patsy said, "Mom has painted him nude a couple of times. The second time, we both posed."

"You posed nude together?" Caitlyn asked. Patsy nodded. "Bill, I applaud you," Caitlyn went on. "I've been trying to get Patsy to expose herself since we were freshmen."

"Cait," Patsy said, "you're gorgeous. People love seeing you naked. No one wants to see my fat exposed."

"Bullshit!" I said. "I don't want to hear that Patsy Garner. You are a beautiful woman, and you are most beautiful when you are naked." Patsy seemed pleased by my forceful interjection. I thought Caitlyn gave me a grateful look.

Caitlyn called my cell phone at work the next morning. "Bill, Patsy gave me your number. I know she lunches with your boss. Can you meet me for lunch? Patsy said she and your boss usually get back about 12:30. I'll meet you at McGreevy's at 12:45."

"Sure," I said, a bit mystified. As soon as that call was over, I called Patsy's extension and told her what Caitlyn had said.

"I know," Patsy said. "She called me this morning to get your number. She said she wanted to meet you for lunch. I'd tell you to get her to pay, but you're too much a gentleman to do that."

McGreevy's was a faux Scottish pub about three blocks from the branch. Part of the pub's shtick was hiring attractive young women as servers and dressing them in short plaid skirts. My point being that female beauty partially exposed was essentially background noise at McGreevy's. Nonetheless, Caitlyn drew looks when she walked in. For one thing, her yellow dress looked painted on. For another, it made the server's skirts look long by comparison.

Caitlyn sat down at the table opposite me. "I'm sorry," she said, "I love being looked at. I'd come here buck naked if they'd serve me." She paused, then added, "I think you think the same way."

I thought about that for a moment. I thought about how I had enjoyed being exposed the night before, in front of Patsy's mother, and at the Mexican resort with Danielle. "I'd walk in here naked with Patsy if she did it too," I replied.

"That is why I wanted to get together," Caitlyn said. "Patsy is my dearest friend. I don't have a lot of family so Patsy is my substitute. I've seen a few guys pretend to be attracted to Patsy in the past because they were horny and thought it would be easy to get her to fuck them. What I picked up on last night is that you really do think she's beautiful and sexy. If I'm right, that's another thing you and I agree on."

"We both know Patsy is very bright and a magnetic personality," I replied. "I'm going to talk just about her physical appearance. Of course, she has a gorgeous face. But, if you ask me to point to specific features that make her compellingly attractive and sexy, I don't think I could do it. However, when you look at her in totality rather than part-by-part, I think she's drop-dead beautiful and very alluring."

Caitlyn looked me in the eyes for a long moment before she said, "I believe you. I see Patsy the same way. We both know her enthusiasm when she's having sex. I think there is an exhibitionist lurking inside Patsy. Because I'm one myself, and you are one, I want to bring that to the surface in her."

The rest of our conversation was Caitlyn laying out her plan for Patsy. There were specific action items, but the goal of the plan was to enhance Patsy's confidence in her appearance, particularly the appearance of her bare body. In Caitlyn's view, achieving that required Patsy to have a man whom she trusted completely and whom she knew was committed to her no matter what she looked like. Caitlyn saw that man as my role.

I committed to play my role over lunch. Patsy and I had dinner out with Caitlyn that night during which Caitlyn told Patsy part of her plan. The first part of the plan was implemented when Patsy and I visited the gym where Caitlyn taught her classes that Saturday.

The gym was in part of an abandoned auto assembly plant. One of the big carmakers had received massive tax incentives to build the plant in the 1970s. When those incentives ran out around 2000, the company closed the plant and moved on. Most of the several acre facility was still vacant over twenty years later. However, one large building had become a gym. Because the owners had gotten the building for free, the gym was amazingly well-equipped. There was one large room for free weights and another for various brands of machines. There were a couple of basketball courts and two different rooms where Caitlyn gave here dance and aerobics classes. There were a couple of empty rooms and small locker/shower rooms. What the gym did not have was the sauna, steam rooms, and spas. This was a serious gym.

Because Caitlyn knew the couple who owned the gym, Amber and Mack, Patsy and I got a deal on membership. Caitlyn taught classes on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday. That enabled her to police our promise to be there working out at least four days each week.

Over that spring and summer, I took on the role of Patsy's personal trainer, with some help from Caitlyn. I guess because Patsy trusted me, she drove herself and watched what she ate. I also got to know Caitlyn. Caitlyn was brash and lived by her own rules. She was also intelligent, funny, trustworthy, and very loyal once she accepted you as her friend.

Patsy and I had been worked out religiously through the spring and summer, and it was showing. Patsy would always be a big woman, that was part of her appeal. She was, however, getting much firmer and fitter.

It was September when Caitlyn implemented the next step in her plan. We had gotten into the habit of having dinner with Caitlyn on Fridays, usually at her condo or one of our apartments so we could go nude. That Friday, Caitlyn started the conversation by saying, "Patsy, if you don't mind me saying it, you seem a lot more confident than you used to."

I think I am," Patsy said. "I feel better and think I look better. Of course, having Bill to lean on and catch me when I fall helps more than anyone will ever know."

"That's good because I need some help," Caitlyn said.

I was in on the plan, but I asked, "what do you need?"

"I teach a stripper class out of the gym," Caitlyn replied. "It's mainly a bunch of bored housewives who think they're doing something risqué. I advertise it as a way for women to enhance their love life. I'm almost through this course and I can't get anyone in the class to strip past a bikini or bra and panties. What's the point of learning the strip if you're not going to strip completely nude? I mean, their husbands see them in bikinis or lingerie all the time. The thrill comes from going all the way."

"What do you need help with?" Patsy asked.

"I want to incentivize my students to strip naked," Caitlyn said. "I think I might be able to do that by giving them role models. I was thinking ordinary people, not professional strippers, who will show them how much fun it is to strip naked for an audience. My role models would come before the class and do a strip dance. They would strip all the way to the skin. I think that would inspire my students to strip all the way for their husbands and boyfriends."

Caitlyn had primed me to ask, "why can't you be that person?"

Caitlyn smiled. "Because my students already think I'm kinky. They know I lead a different life from theirs. I'm not a credible example that people just like them can enjoy being exposed for an audience."

Patsy asked the obvious question: "you want us to strip for your class?"

"Please?" Caitlyn asked. "I know you both like to be naked."

"This would be just for the women in your class?" Patsy asked.

"Well," Caitlyn said, "I'd encourage them to bring their husbands and boyfriends. My hope is that, once the men see you two strip all the way down, they'll want to see their partners to strip nude too."

Rather than putting her off, the possibility of men in the audience seemed to appeal to Patsy. I'm sure Caitlyn considered that progress. I thought I'd enjoy getting naked with Patsy in front of a group of strangers. We agreed to do it.

A Sunday afternoon a couple of weeks later found Patsy and me in one of the vacant rooms at the gym. There was nothing to use as a stage, but Amber and Mack had set up folding chairs in a semi-circle. There were a dozen women in Caitlyn's stripping class. All of them were present. All but one had brought a husband or boyfriend.

Caitlyn had developed a routine for us. It was nothing complicated since neither Patsy nor I was a dancer. "Just remember," she enjoined us, "you're trying to persuade my students to strip naked themselves. If you convince them you're having fun, you'll have done what I need."

Caitlyn had costumed me in jeans and a sleeveless "wifebeater" tee shirt. The hardhat and sledge-hammer props were supposed to identify me as a construction worker. Patsy wore a tight-fitting red satin-like dress and high heels, intended to suggest she was part of the one percent. The "plot" was that Patsy was coming from lunch with her friends and encountered a rough construction worker when she took a shortcut through an alley.

Caitlyn started the music and Patsy sashayed up to me with an exaggerated hip swing. Patsy stopped to look me over. I was supposed to be stunned by Patsy's beauty, and she did look fantastic. Patsy pulled the hardhat off my head and pushed the hammer out of my hand so it lay on the floor on its side. Patsy grabbed my hand and led me more to the center of the semi-circle. She walked behind me, took hold of my shirt, and pulled it over my head. Patsy circled in front of me, undid my jeans, and pushed them to the floor. At that point, all I was wearing was a pouch covering my dick with a thong in my ass, basically a guy's G-string.

Acting like she was proud of herself, Patsy turned to walk away from me. That was my cue to reach around to the front of Patsy's dress and pull it open and off her, leaving Patsy in a bra, heels, and her own G-string. Patsy mimed being embarrassed at being exposed, then started to grin. She came up to me and we danced together around the floor. As we danced, we made two pauses. During each pause, Patsy a leg up on my shoulder and I took off one of her shoes.

After Patsy's shoes were off, we danced around some more. I maneuvered Patsy into position facing our audience, went behind her, unhooked her bra, and pulled it down her arms. Patsy used her arms to cover her breasts for a moment, again acting embarrassed before she smiled and dropped her arms to her side so the audience could see her bare breasts. After giving everyone a good look at Patsy, we danced around some more wearing only our thongs.

HStoner
HStoner
2,397 Followers
12