Modeling Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HStoner
HStoner
2,395 Followers

I don't think the audience expected us to take any more off. Patsy turned me to face our audience, went behind me, put her hands on my hips, and pulled my thong down to my feet. I heard a woman's voice say, "Oh my!" as my dick and balls were exposed to the 25 people sitting in the room. I had been anticipating the moment but experiencing being exposed that way was even more exciting than I'd expected. I quickly made eye contact with each woman in the room. A couple smiled, but most seemed unsure how to react.

After letting the audience see me for several moments, Patsy moved in front of me. Facing me, she raised her arms up as if offering herself. I put my hands on her hips and pulled her thong down to her feet. Patsy stepped out of her thong. I moved to her side. I put my hand on her back pushed gently. Patsy bent forward until her hands touched the floor. She spread her feet, so the audience had a clear view of her pussy and asshole. Patsy's heavier breathing told me she was enjoying herself.

Patsy held her bent over position for several beats before straightening up and walking around me. When she was in front of me again, Patsy turned to face the audience. I squatted down, put a hand on each of her thighs, and lifted her up. I held Patsy facing the audience in a sitting position over my head with her legs spread. We held that final pose for a moment. Then, I lowered Patsy down to a standing position, she turned to face me, and we kissed. Just before Caitlyn turned the music off, Patsy whispered in my ear, "that was so hot!"

"You look gorgeous," I whispered back.

After Caitlyn stopped the music, she walked to the center of the floor. "Just to show that anyone can do this," Caitlyn told the audience, "I want you to know that Patsy and Bill are not professional dancers (that must have been obvious). They both work at a bank. They've agreed to stick around if you have any questions."

Caitlyn had told us beforehand that she wanted us to answer questions and she wanted us to stay nude until all her students had left. Caitlyn's intent was to create an atmosphere where it seemed perfectly normal for nude people and clothed people to interact. After a moment of silence, Caitlyn "any questions?"

A woman who appeared to be one of the older people in the room raised her hand and asked, "Patsy, Bill, aren't you embarrassed to be so exposed?"

I took a quick look at Patsy and answered, "As you can see, Patsy looks exquisite in the nude." I glanced down for a moment, raised my head, and asked "do I have something to be embarrassed about?"

Another woman asked, "how did you make yourself come here and do this? I'd have chickened out!"

Patsy answered, "yes, knowing you are going to undress in front of strangers is scary, and exciting. That is part of what makes it fun. I guess it's a little like riding a rollercoaster, except you can strip off almost anywhere if you're careful."

"What are you feeling right now?" a third woman asked.

"Exhilarated, empowered, proud, and horny," Patsy answered. I heard Caitlyn snort. I saw several of the men's eyes widen. People started leaving.

The one woman who was by herself came up to us. I guessed she was around 30 and she was, obviously, the youngest woman in the class. "That was just great," she said.

"I guess admitting it got me horny scared everyone off," Patsy said.

"It got me horny" the young woman responded, "and I was sitting still with my clothes on." She looked at my dick and then into my face. "Bill, you have an impressive body," the woman said. "Patsy, you are lucky."

I interrupted, "no, I 'm the one who lucked out in our relationship."

"If you can do that together," the young woman said, "you two have a great relationship. I'd like that kind of relationship with Pat." She paused before saying "you've given me a challenge."

When everyone else had left the room, Caitlyn said, "you guys were perfect. I only wish I could have been nude with you."

"You can take your clothes off now," Patsy said.

"Yes," Caitlyn said, giving Patsy a look, "I could." She did.

Patsy walked up to Caitlyn, put an arm around her bare back, and guided her to where I was standing. "I wasn't kidding when I said I was horny," she said.

"Patsy," Caitlyn asked, "do you mind if I handle Bill's dick?"

"Not if I can handle you," Patsy replied. Caitlyn nodded, extended her hand, and cupped my balls. After holding me for a moment, Caitlyn began running two fingers along my shaft. Patsy put a hand between Caitlyn's thighs. To avoid being useless, I put a hand between Patsy's thighs. She was wet. I began massaging her clit with my finger.

As Caitlyn got me hard, she began stroking me with her whole hand. I put a finger, then two, inside Patsy. I'm fairly sure Patsy was fingering Caitlyn. After a few moments, we were all three worked up. Caitlyn said, "I think there's a better way to do this."

Caitlyn led us to a short stack of old gym mats in the corner of the room. She had Patsy lie down on her back. As Caitlyn positioned her pussy over Patsy's face, she said, "please fuck her Bill." That had been my intent anyway. I slid my dick into Patsy as Caitlyn lowered herself down on Patsy's eager mouth and tongue.

As much as I loved Patsy and loved the feeling of being in her, Caitlyn Martin was also an exceptionally attractive woman. Feeling Patsy while I watched Caitlyn being eaten by Patsy was a little like fucking both women simultaneously. As I pushed my dick against the spots Patsy liked, I leaned forward and sucked one of Caitlyn's nipples. Caitlyn put both her hands on my head and held it in place.

Patsy's face always became especially beautiful as she approached orgasm and then came. I couldn't see Patsy's face this time because it was between Caitlyn's legs. When Caitlyn let me raise my head from her tit, I decided Caitlyn's face was an ok substitute. Her gasps and wanton expression were wonderful. I pushed harder and faster in Patsy as Caitlyn and I kissed.

Patsy's movements and breathing told me she was close to orgasm. Suddenly, Caitlyn bit my lip, then threw her head back and shrieked. A moment later, Patsy began convulsing and making muffled noises. I pushed harder in Patsy. Caitlyn shrieked again, louder, and longer. Patsy's hips bucked up as she made a sustained moan. The two beautiful women coming together put me over the edge. I came, hard, inside Patsy.

As I finished shooting, Caitlyn dropped her head as if exhausted. She stayed that way for a moment before getting off Patsy's face. I looked at Patsy as I pulled out. She was sweating, with a different-looking moisture around her smiling mouth. I helped her up off the stack of mats.

A little unsteady on her feet, Patsy pulled Caitlyn and me to her. We hugged and did a rather clumsy three-way kiss. Still, a little out of breath, Patsy said, "Bill, I forgot to warn you, Caitlyn is really loud when she comes."

"The next time we do this," Caitlyn said, "Bill comes in me."

"Ok," Patsy giggled.

From a little distance away, a deep male voice said, "that is about the sexiest fucking thing I've seen in years that didn't have Amber in it." I turned my head and saw Amber and Mack standing a few feet away.

Amber said, "Patsy, Caitlyn, Bill, if the three of you like doing it together, Mack and I have some side work you might enjoy."


HStoner
HStoner
2,395 Followers
12