Modeling for Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Peter had used this bedroom several times for photo shoots, it was also the same room he has used to have sex with models who were more than willing to have sex with him. Peter set the lighting for the cameras and was ready for Mandy once she was finished dressing.

"Daddy, where are you?" Peter heard his daughter call out.

"I am upstairs in the bedroom studio." Peter said in reply.

He heard Mandy making her way upstairs. He was curious to see if she had put on the lingerie. He knew the last one she had on was shear but this one was even more see through than the last one.

"Daddy, I am not sure about this one. Daddy this one is see through and you can see everything."

"It's okay honey I can do some photo touch ups, so they won't be able to really see anything. They are not looking for anything porno graphic. Remember we still have the undergarments and bikinis to photograph." Peter told his daughter.

"Daddy are you sure? I mean look at this." Mandy said as she opened the robe she was wearing.

Peter's eyes almost bugged out of his eye sockets at the site before him. He could clearly see Mandy's breasts and the little triangle of chestnut brown hair between her legs. He was not sure but he thinks he may have licked his lips.

"You look incredible in that baby."

He knew his cock was leaking precum, he could feel it on his skin inside his pants. If he did not think of something soon, he would cum inside his pants. He knew if he came inside his pants that there would be no way, he would have a way of hiding it from his daughter. He would not be able to hide his excitement for her.

"Honey would you like to take a break. We have been at this for two hours."

Mandy was in a hurry to get the lingerie done, she too had other things besides the photo shoot on her mind.

"Okay, daddy that sounds good. I need a break too. But let us get this one done with before I change my mind."

Peter knew he should and agreed with his daughter. He knew if they did not finish it quickly there would be a mess in his pants. He could already see his daughter might be having her own problems.

Mandy was already getting wet being naked, well not quite, but could just as well be. She had noticed her father's erection in his pants and that did not help her excitement. When putting on the lingerie she fingered her pussy and once again wondered what it would be like to see her father excited. She wanted to touch it, taste it, and then feel it inside her virgin pussy. Mandy was truly a virgin in all sense of the word. She still had her hymen, she had always use pads, she had tried tampons, but found that when she tried to put it inside her vagina it hurt when it hit her hymen and did not want to destroy what she had for her innocence.

This time when Mandy laid on the bed, she spread her legs inviting her father to see her plump ripe pussy for him to take. She laid seductively as her father walked around the bed snapping pictures of her naked body.

Peter could not help but reach down and adjust himself in front of his daughter.

Mandy looked at him as he moved his cock up and into another position where she could see the length of his penis. She could also see that it was thicker than what she had imagined in her fantasies. It made her want to see it even more.

"Oh, daddy it is hot in here."

"Yes, it is baby." Peter said. He too could feel the heat, but it was not coming from the lamps.

Seeing his daughter in such a state of dress was beyond exciting. Over the years he has had many beautiful women on the bed his daughter was laying on. Now his daughter was laying on the same bed he had fucked those women on with her legs spread and looking ready to fuck.

"Why don't you get more comfortable than daddy." Mandy said in a husky voice.

"I don't think that would be a good idea, baby."

"It's okay daddy, remember I have seen you naked before daddy." Mandy told her father.

"I don't think it would be a good thing right now. I might have a problem." Peter told his daughter out of embarrassment.

"It's okay daddy, I want to see it. So, please get comfortable." Mandy said again this time in a sultry voice.

Peter had heard women use this voice on him many times in this same kind of situation. He knew he could not resist the temptation. He was going to show his daughter his hard thick eight-and-a-half-inch cock. He also knew he was going to bury that same cock that had produced her and would soon be buried deep inside his daughter's pussy. But first he would need to taste that fresh hot pussy.

Peter stepped back, put his camera down then took off his shirt, revealing his fit upper body.

Mandy's pussy was now drooling at the aspect of finally seeing her father's hard cock. She also knew that when her father was completely naked, they would soon be joined as one.

Peter was no longer thinking with his big head, and he peeled off his pants and underwear revealing his very erect penis.

"Oh, daddy it looks so nice." Mandy said as she stared at her father's penis. She watched as her father picked up the camera and began to take pictures of her. Once again, she spread her legs offering up her wet pussy.

Peter moved in to get a closer look with all pretenses of finishing the lingerie shoot left behind. His goal right now was to get his daughter out of the lingerie and fuck her young brains out.

"Baby, you look so beautiful, but I want to see your true beauty. Will you let your father take some photos just for myself?"

Mandy did not even think about it and slowly began to take off the lingerie as her father continued to take pictures as Mandy removed her top exposing her c- cupped breasts to the camera.

Peter licked his lips seeing her beautiful areola standing straight out from her impressive breasts. Mandy then reached down and gently removed her lingerie panties exposing her very wet vagina, while her father continued to take pictures of her beautiful body.

Mandy began to finger her pussy as her father moved around snapping off a few more photos before setting down the camera. When he did that Mandy opened her legs even more for her father.

Peter looked at the beautiful woman lying in front of him. He no longer looked at Mandy as his daughter but his soon to be lover. When he reached Mandy's pussy, he could smell her scent. He could clearly see that her clit was erect and waiting to be sucked on.

Peter licked his lips and dove down moving his daughters' fingers so he could take her clit inside his mouth.

The minute his lips closed around her clit Mandy groaned in pleasure. She had never felt anything so pleasurable. She had fingered her pussy many times growing up. But this was nothing like that, she had no idea at what she was missing.

Mandy was the last of her group of friends to engage in any type of sexual activities. They had talked about it many times. One of the boys she had dated had told one of her friends that they had fucked. She wanted to tell her friends that he was lying, but the other girls were happy that she finally lost her virginity. So, she never told them the truth.

Peter worked his tongue over his daughter like he had never had pussy before. He had tasted several women's pussy over the years but for some reason his daughters' juices tasted so much better and the way his daughter was moaning she was enjoying what he was doing to her. Just working his tongue inside her vaginal opening, he could tell she was going to be a tight fit for his long thick cock.

Peter then realized he was out of condoms. It would be a mistake if he fucked his daughter raw. He knew if he put his cock inside of this delicious pussy, he would want to breed it. So, he would have to be happy just eating it out.

"Oh, daddy. Uh, uh, that feels so good." Mandy called out through her moans. At the start of the day, she would have never imagined having anyone, let alone her father eating out her pussy.

Peter slowly inserted his index finger inside his daughters' folds. Slowly moving it in and out of her very tight vagina. Once she accepted one finger, he inserted a second finger taking it slow while he continued to work his baby's tight pussy. Peter was surprised at how easy the second finger slipped inside. He could hear Mandy's moans which encouraged him even more. Peter figured if he could get three fingers in her he would be able to get his cock inside her.

Mandy rolled her hips as her father ate her pussy and fingered her at the same time. She was surprised at how her vagina opened for her father's fingers. This was a dream come true, okay in her dreams it was her favorite movie star taking her virginity. That is until she saw her father's penis in the bathroom. In the last few months, she has wondered what it would be like for her father to take her virginity. Now that she has seen his erect penis and how big it is she was now questioning on whether it could even fit inside her body.

Peter continued to work his finger into his daughter's hot tight vagina. He figured he had her loose enough to work a third finger inside her. He could tell his baby was enjoying his manipulations, her moans were really turning him on.

Once he worked the third finger in, he found she was more than ready. She opened like a flower as he continued to use his fingers and his mouth on her pussy. He was about to get on his knees and position himself between her legs. When he heard her moan out.

"Oh, daddy I need you inside me."

"Do you really want me to fuck you?" Peter asked knowing he was going to do it anyway. He had no intension of stopping now, condom or no condom.

"Oh, gawd yes daddy. I need you inside me really bad." Mandy moaned as her father pulled his fingers out of her more than willing pussy.

"Be gentle daddy I am still a virgin." Mandy told her father.

This current information turned Peter on even more. He was going to be the first man to enter this beautiful woman beneath him and what he had going through his head his intentions were to make his daughter his and his alone.

"I will take it nice and slow until you are ready. But you will have to give me the green light before I will give you my all." Peter said as he got to his knees and lined his cock up to the entrance to, her wet and willing pussy lips.

Mandy could no longer wait any more she wanted to feel his penis inside her pussy. She moved her lower body, until she could feel the tip of her father's penis, at the very core of her vagina. She waited for her father to begin pushing his penis inside her.

Peter was now on his knees looking at the most beautiful pussy he has ever seen and tasted, if he got a chance, he was going to breed this young woman beneath him. He just did not plan to do it today. He knew without a condom he would have to pull out before he shot his load at least that was the plan for today. He would pull his cock out and shoot it on her breasts and stomach. Well, that was the plan and as we all know most plans usually never go the way they are supposed to.

It looks like the moment had finally arrived, so Peter began to push the head of his penis inside the tight entrance. Just like when he had been fingering her, Mandy's pussy was opening to allow her father to go inside. She was feeling a little stretched, but it did not hurt like she thought it would. Her father's penis would soon be reaching her innocence and once he broke her hymen, she would finally become a woman.

Peter did what he promised, he slowly pushed until he hit her hymen. He knew she would be in pain once peter broke her cherry.

"Honey it may hurt when I break your hymen."

"I know dad. So, do it quickly,"

That was Peter's cue and pushed his cock through her hymen with one steady push thus making her his woman, he knew this would not be the first nor the last time they were together like this. Peter looked down at his daughter's face as he slowly inched more of his long thick cock inside of her. He was looking for any kind of discomfort. He had no intention of hurting his beautiful daughter.

Mandy did feel some discomfort and a little pain, as her father entered her. It was not as bad as what her friends had told her it would be. What she was feeling now was even better than what she had ever imagined it would be like.

Mandy was surprised at how gentle her father was being with her. From some of the other things her friends had told her about, the men her friends talked to her about would fuck them hard and fast, not her father. He was going slow and easy, she wanted him to go faster, but was letting him do as he pleased.

Peter could sense his daughters need to go faster, so he slowly began to pull out and push back inside her taking a slow and steady rhythm. He wanted her to enjoy her first time just as much as he was enjoying himself.

With each stroke of his cock, he pushed himself deeper into her tight pussy which seemed to be opening with every thrust.

Mandy's moans were soon echoing throughout the large studio bedroom as Peter increased his speed.

Peter was not exactly being quiet himself with his loud grunts as he finally felt his pelvis meet his daughter's pelvis. His hard thick eight and a half inches was completely buried deep inside his daughter's vagina. He not only felt proud of himself but proud his daughter could take his entire length inside her virgin pussy.

He was not the only one who was proud, Mandy was also proud to have her father's cock buried deep inside. When she first saw his hard thick cock, she doubted it would ever fit inside. Once it was completely inside, she began to squeeze her pussy around his cock.

Mandy began to have orgasm after orgasm as her father began to pick up his pace. If this is what it felt like to get fucked, she never wanted it to stop. Mandy had also made up her mind, that there would be only one man that she would ever allow to do this to her and that was her father. She had always loved her father, but this was different. She was now in love with her father and what was buried deep inside her pussy.

"Fuck me daddy, fuck me harder." Mandy called out as she wrapped her nice long legs around his ass.

Peter did just what his daughter wanted and began to thrust his cock with nice long strokes and Mandy was doing her part by thrusting her hips to meet her father's thrust.

"Baby, I need to pull out soon. I am going to cum and If I don't pull out, I could get you pregnant."

"It's okay daddy. It is my safe time. I need to feel you cum inside me." Mandy called out with a longing moan.

Peter knew it would be a mistake to cum inside his daughter. But logic had left his brain when he heard Mandy tell him to cum inside her. He began to thrust harder, still afraid to fuck her like most of the women he has had in the bed they were in.

"Oh, gawd daddy, yes, yes, don't stop. Fill me with your babies." Mandy called out which only spurred Peter on more. There was no stopping now and he did not care anymore if he knocked his daughter up. He was too caught up in what they were doing together. Peter had always wanted a bigger family. A son would be nice.

Peter's ex-wife only wanted to have one child and when she got her daughter, she refused to have sex with Peter after Mandy was born. That was one of the reasons they divorced, the other reason was that she had been cheating on him after Mandy was born. Peter found out when she became pregnant with another man's child. It was a long hard battle, but Peter got custody of Mandy. Mandy was thirteen when that happened.

Now his beautiful eighteen-year-old daughter was lying beneath him willing to take his potent sperm.

Mandy had no idea if it was her safe time or not. But she did not care if she did get pregnant it was meant to be. It was not like she could not afford to raise a baby. She had plenty of money to finish school and to buy a delightful home, where she could raise as many children as possible if her father was willing to give her.

Peter could feel his balls starting to tighten, he was getting close even if he did want to pull out, he could not, Mandy had her legs wrapped tightly around him. With one final thrust he began to fill his daughter's ovulating pussy. Pulse after pulse of his hot sticky potent sperm filled his daughter's womb.

Once they had finished fucking, Peter laid on top of his daughter. Mandy loved the feel of Peter's body on top of hers. She could still feel her father's hard thick penis. Mandy wanted nothing more than to continue what they had started. Even though he had just planted his seed inside her she wanted more.

Peter looked down at his beautiful daughter realizing what he had done. He wanted to pull out of his daughter, but Mandy's legs were still wrapped around his waist. She did not want to stop just yet. So, he proceeded to begin to pump his still erect penis back inside her.

The two lovers, continued to fuck, through the rest of the afternoon. Fucking for over four hours, it was dark out and Maintenance would be coming in to take care of clean up for the day. If they did not stop soon, they would be caught.

Mandy finally released her legs from around her father which allowed him to pull out. He had dumped three large loads of cum. Peter looked down at Mandy's pussy which was seeping the seed he had planted inside her.

Peter got up and told Mandy to get dressed. They were done doing any more modeling for the day. They still had the swimsuits and undergarments to photograph.

Peter knew there was no way Mandy could pose in those clothes. Her tight pussy was no longer as tight as it used to be, and it was also overflowing with his cum.

"Honey I think we are done for the day." Peter said looking at the beautiful woman still laying on the bed.

"Okay but can we do it tomorrow?" she asked knowing there was no way her father would refuse her.

"Okay, here is what we will do tomorrow. Because we need to finish this session by Monday. I will call a hairdresser tomorrow and we can start out with the dresses and then casual wear. After that we can do the swimwear and finish with the undergarments."

Mandy smiled and excited at the same time. She wanted to try on the gowns but was more excited about the possibility of a repeat of today. Mandy crawled off the bed and hurried to the bathroom. She did not want to get too much of her father sperm on the floor. It was bad enough that her father was stripping the bedclothes from the bed and was already putting on a new one. She wanted to hurry and help the man she had fallen in love with.

By the time Mandy had cleaned up and dressed. Peter had cleaned up the bedroom and dressed when Mandy came back into the room.

"You look beautiful." Peter told his daughter.

"You are handsome too daddy. I love you." Mandy said as she reached him and leaned up to kiss him.

Peter kissed his daughter back and it was not a fatherly kiss. He no longer looked at his daughter as the little girl that he raised, but as the woman he loved.

The kiss Mandy gave her father was not the kiss a daughter should give her father. Their relationship had changed, she was now his woman and his woman only.

When they broke the kiss, they both were starry eyed. If they would have been naked, they would be on the bed again fucking. But it was getting late, and they both knew it and their stomachs were reminding them that they had not had anything to eat since lunch time.

Peter suggested they get something to eat. Mandy suggested, they go to the Foxhound pub. It was a well-known pub amongst the young college crowd. Sure, Mandy was under the legal drinking age, but knew many of the young women that worked at the place, and they could at least get a table. Plus, the food there was good.

Mandy made a phone call to make sure they could get a table. It was a Friday night, and the place would be starting to fill up for the night.