Modeling for Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Little did he know, Mandy already made up her mind she was going to be her father's woman and would bare as many children as he would desire.

Not only did they love and lust after each other, their life was meant to be together.

Peter once again planted his seed deep inside his daughter, he also created a new life inside his daughter that night. It would not be for a couple weeks that they would find out.

The photo shoot went better than either of them could believe. Other Companies approached them to model their clothes as well. Of course, they agreed but a few of the companies would have to wait.

Peter and Mandy even managed to do a photo shoot modeling maternity clothes.

Mandy did continue to go to college and graduate while giving birth to her father's two sons. Who would go on to become photographer and model just like their mother and father.