Modeling Punishment Uniforms Ch. 03

Story Info
Kate is given disciplinary training, practices on the family.
5.5k words
3.94
9.6k
2

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

[Readers will likely find this story more enjoyable if they have read the first two chapters. These stories include subjects such as bodily functions and sometimes severe discipline. Those who do not want to read about those topics should read no further. All characters are over 18. My thanks to Susan Greenway for graciously permitting me to use some of her characters in this series.]

Jan enjoyed having Kate as her colleague in dominating the family. Kate was only 18 and had not had the chance to exercise her incipient dominating personality until Jan married her father and became stepmom to Deirdre, Steve Jr., and her. She liked Jan, especially because Jan seemed to be a kind woman underneath the domme exterior she affected when conducting the weekly sessions where she went over how the family members, including her husband Steve, had behaved the previous week.

For her part, Jan found Kate refreshing in her willingness to be a support for Jan and to learn how a dominant woman could be most effective in the new society of the Women's Republic. Kate noticed even as a freshman at the university that the boys in her class showed much more respect for her when she might respond with a cutting comment when a boy appeared too full of himself.

She was still surprised when Jan informed her that she had signed Kate up for a short session at the re-education center. She was surprised and showed it by asking Jan in a skeptical tone why Jan wanted to have her disciplined by the Correctional Service officers.

Jan grinned and told her that the purpose in Kate's going to the center was not to be punished but to learn how to be an effective disciplinarian.

"You'll be taught one-on-one by SFC Linda, who has spent time disciplining badly behaved men at re-education camps and even was assigned to the elite unit that retrains correctional officers who have endangered their careers by misbehaving or exceeding their authority," Jan explained.

"I'm arranging this so that you can proceed in asserting your authority with confidence and also solid knowledge of both the techniques and psychology of female domination," Jan continued.

Kate still was skeptical, and a bit frightened of being subjected to what could be a challenging time with the veteran correctional service officer. But she did appreciate that Jan was doing this so that Kate might readily assume authority in the household. Deep down, Kate even thought that this could be an indication that Jan herself might desire to subject herself to Kate, the younger woman.

Kate put on a nice clean skirt and a pretty patterned blouse, with thigh-his and decent shoes, to go with Jan to the re-education center. They arrived and asked for CPL Georgia, who appeared quite soon and looked at Kate with a smile.

"You are here to learn from SFC Linda," she began. "I know you may be nervous but don't worry, our chief enjoys teaching these skills to younger women. You're in good hands." She told Jan she would return shortly and then escorted Kate down the corridor to a training room. Leaving Kate there, she said Kate could sit down on one of the hard chairs and that SFC Linda would join here presently.

When CPL Georgia returned to the reception area, she sat down with Jan and advised her to allow Kate to fill her in on her training once they returned home and then to make sure she had a chance to practice her new disciplinary skills.

"I'm so glad you have this training program," Jan responded. "I had to marry into the family and assert my own dominant personality without the benefit of this advisory training from a professional—sorry, I know that doesn't sound right."

"That's all right, Jan," CPL Georgia, who was in her early 30s and was herself relatively new to the service. "I'm still learning after being here several months. But I did get this promotion and soon I'll be assigned to a camp, where I'll get the experience of retraining disobedient men. So, I already have seen how well conceived the training provided by the service is, both in-service and out-patient."

She then left Jan and told her she could wait and read, or alternatively, return in about two hours. Jan chose to leave and promised to return as CPL Georgia had suggested.

Kate found herself becoming more concerned as she waited for SFC Linda in the training room. She saw some implements on the wall, including a couple of punishment canes, as well as straps, floggers, a martinet, and various plugs and devices which she wasn't too sure about how they were used.

She dared to pick out the thinnest cane and swished it in the air. She was surprised by the hissing sound it made and she quickly replaced it on the wall, right as the uniformed SFC Linda entered the room and smiled at her.

"That's good," SFC Linda said, "you should learn to be comfortable with the equipment. Have you ever used the cane on anyone, by the way?"

Kate responded that she had and looked directly at the sergeant.

"And who did you cane?" Linda continued.

Kate took a deep breath and answered, "My father."

Linda let herself show a wide grin and asked her to describe how this occurred.

"My stepmom is in charge as the responsible woman in our family," she said, "and she seems to see me as someone whom she can trust to support her in her role as disciplinarian in the family. My father and older brother and sister strike me as primarily submissive. So, Jan, my stepmom, who brought me here, asked me to cane Dad. I guess she liked how I did it."

"Very good," SFC Linda declared. "I'm here to go over how you can be most effective as a dominant. The Republic's leaders know that many women have little experience in administering discipline, so they have organized this program to teach or supplement your skills. For how long have you been aware that you tend toward being a dominant?"

"When my late mother was in charge in our family, I resented her, because she was very overpowering," Kate answered. "She died in an accident and Jan became our stepmom. She moved into the role my mom had played, probably because she saw that the rest of the family weren't suited to it and wanted her to take control. I was ok with it and I've also been pleased that she recognized that I'm different from the rest of them, since I find it natural to assert myself. I find that I don't enjoy going on dates with guys who are so full of themselves that they have little room to consider what I want."

Linda, who wore her auburn hair in a ponytail that belied her being in her late 30s, looked at the youthful Kate, and smiled.

"You'll do just fine," she said, and saw that Kate appreciated the compliment.

"I know that you and your stepmom have picked up punishment uniforms for the others, and I assume, for you," she said. "You do need to subject yourself to your stepmom while you are learning and while you are in the household she manages. You may be disciplined now and then, but you will learn from that experience."

Linda walked over and picked up the cane Kate had tested. She expertly swished it through the air and Kate saw how the swishing sound could inspire fear in her almost automatically.

"The cane is a very effective implement," Linda declared, "but it requires skill, and if not used correctly, can easily cause unnecessary injury. Always use it on a bare bottom and no where else. Caning hands is something for the old-time schools and is actually forbidden in schools today. You never were caned on your hands?"

Kate nodded that that was true for her.

"Have the person being caned bend over the back or end of a sofa or extend their hands as they bend over a desk and grasp the far side," Linda went on. "Then you should flip up her skirt or if it's a man or boy, have him unbuckle his belt and slip down his trousers. Then you should be the one who takes down her panties or his undershorts. Take both down to about halfway down the thighs but in no case past the knees. This will allow them to spread their bottom but not to move their legs in resistance.

"Then stand slightly to the side, usually the left, if you are right-handed, and lay the cane very lightly on the middle of the cheeks. Draw it back slowly and then flick your wrist, you will see that even a flick will inflict a significant stroke on the bottom. If you snap the cane, the stroke will be a true stinger. Save that for a final stroke and recognize that the stronger you apply the stroke, the more care you must take in aiming the cane."

She then bent over the desk on the side of the room.

"Come over here and flip my skirt up and tuck it under my belt so that it stays up," Linda directed.

Kate stood and with a bit of reluctance, grasped the hem of the correctional officer's skirt and pulled it up and managed to tuck it into her uniform belt.

"Very good," Linda observed. "Now put your thumbs in the waistband of my panties and lower them as I taught you."

Kate found herself more comfortable as she followed the instructions and slowly pulled Linda's white briefs right down and stopped when they were halfway down Linda's strong-looking thighs.

"Fine," Linda commented. "Now take the cane, lay it lightly on my bottom and draw it back and flick it to strike my bottom across the middle."

Kate confidently picked up the cane, lay it on Linda's shapely bottom, drew it back, and flicked her wrist to apply a stroke to the white bottom."

She saw Linda flinch and figured she had performed correctly.

"That was good for your first try here," Linda told her. "Now lay it higher on my bottom and try to give me a stroke further up."

Kate did what she had been told, and this time snapped the cane and saw it strike Linda's bottom higher as instructed.

"That was o.k.," Linda said, "but you still can flick it and save the snap for the last stroke. Now I want you to aim carefully and give me a stroke low down, almost at the crease with my thighs but not on my thighs. You don't cane on the thighs. They don't have the padding your bottom does."

Kate carefully lay the cane across the base of Linda's bottom. She drew it back and this time remembered to flick it and then realized to her regret that it hit a little lower than she had aimed and struck Linda in the lower part of the crease on her thighs.

Linda let out an involuntary gasp and Kate worried that she was in for it now.

"I hope you learned by that stroke that you have to be very precise, especially toward the base of the bottom cheeks," Linda managed to say without showing pain. I want you to try it again and this time recognize that when you aim down like that, you have to correct for the natural angle that would otherwise have your stroke land lower."

This time, Kate managed to hold the cane steady without shaking although she was now very nervous. She lay it where she wanted to strike, drew it back, and flicked her wrist, aiming a bit higher than where she had laid the cane. She knew instantly that she had succeeded.

Linda managed to tell her, "Very good, Kate."

Then the sergeant pulled up her panties and let her uniform skirt down. She told Kate to sit down and she herself sat down on a chair with a padded seat.

"You always want to be super-accurate with the cane," she advised Kate. "I'm not going to have you try the final stroke but remember that it is even more important to make that stroke hit precisely where you want it to. This is also true if you want to gate. Do you know what that is?"

Kate said that she thought she did.

"My stepmom had me cane my older sister recently," she answered. "It was like what you just had me do, aim at the middle, top, and base of her bottom and then the two crisscross strokes."

"So, you know that gating is when you crisscross strokes to create a pattern on the bottom that resembles a gate," Linda explained. "It is severe because it really hurts when you cross an earlier stroke with a new one. This will also create a mark where the strokes cross, and the mark lasts longer than the red stripes that the cane stroke produces."

"If you feel the person being disciplined deserves the very traditional 'six of the best'," Linda went on, "you should give one in the middle, one at the top, not too high, one law but not too low, one crisscross from the left, another from the right, and the final stroke given hard down the middle again. That sounds like what your stepmom had you do. It also sounds like she knows what she is about when it comes to proper use of the cane."

"When you spank," Linda now shifted the discourse, "you can use your bare hand or wear a spanking glove. We have spanking gloves, for which there is a modest charge. I highly recommend that you buy one. It will keep you from having a sore hand which you will especially find you would have when you are spanking for the first or second or third time.

"Start spanking softly but not so soft as to be little taps," she continued, "and gradually have the spanks get stronger and come faster. You can alternate cheeks or as you spank, you might give a few hard spanks to one cheek and then another. Finish with a series of hard spanks delivered quickly. Don't aim for the crack because the spank will not be as effective. And don't spank below in the crack because you don't want to hit a man's testicles or a woman's pussy."

She picked up the martinet. "This is a martinet and I'm confident you likely have never used one," Linda stated, Kate nodded that this was new for her.

"The martinet is very effective," Linda told her. "Each of the tails has a metal tip and that increases its impact. What is very important is to resist the temptation to strike low and let some of the strands go between the legs and hit the scrotum or the vulva. This is dangerous and can cause serious injury. It will also diminish your ultimate effectiveness in correcting bad behavior."

Linda stopped and asked Kate if she had any questions.

"Sergeant," Kate said slowly, as she was still nervous in front of the clearly skilled correctional officer, "when someone is made to wear their punishment uniform, for how long do you think it makes sense to have them wear it?"

"Great question," Linda responded, which increased Kate's confidence by a factor of five. "If they were ordered into the uniform because they forgot themselves or even intentionally cursed you out or swore or otherwise were offensive, they should stay in the uniform at least overnight. Our regs always leave it up to the sentencing officer to determine the duration of the imposition here, but you should be concerned about being consistent. They may not always know what the length of time will be, but it should be roughly the same for similar offenses. Premeditated behavior, like carefully orchestrated resistance or being insulting in front of non-family members, merits substantial awards, so they might be in the uniform indefinitely or for several days. Indefinite is a good punishment because it makes them very uneasy as to how long it might last, but if you award indefinite, you have to make it last a few days at least."

Linda then discussed some refinements. "Don't use the optionals on the uniform the first time you put someone into the uniform. In other words, don't lock the panties or use the penis sleeve, much less lock it. Keep these in reserve for when behavior is really bad and is not being punished for the first time."

"As for other implements," she went on, "straps and belts have their place, but things like riding crops and tappets are exotic and really are not especially useful. You might want to use a paddle, and the paddles with holes really hurt, but be aware that they tend to connote childhood, or fraternity or sorority discipline. They also are noisy. I don't particularly like them, but sometimes the one misbehaving is embarrassed by the noise of the paddle or if they are older, it is a demeaning punishment, because it conjures up memories of childhood paddling or being paddled in a sorority or fraternity, which may be what you want."

"Any other questions?" Linda now asked. "Don't be afraid. I've heard everything." She smiled.

Kate blushed a little but asked her about toilet punishment and restriction.

"I'm pleased you asked," Linda replied. "Many women are afraid to ask about this. Toilet punishment is very embarrassing for both the punisher and the person being punished. It is interference in our most private activities but for that reason, it can be highly effective in producing improved behavior.

"You can start by requiring that permission be asked and given to use the toilet. It is useful to require men to pee sitting down. In the beginning, toilet use should only be allowed under your direct visual supervision. They may resist but you will make it clear that if you are not in the bathroom with them, they will not get permission to go," she added.

"We've found that requiring permission for each step in the process is more effective with women," she continued. "I mean that you might make her ask permission to sit on the toilet, to lower her panties, and then to urinate or defecate. Many women disciplinarians find it humiliating to make the person being punished use words like 'wee-wee' and 'plop-plop' when asking permission to go.

"There is also toilet restriction," she said. "You have to decide whether you want to push this until he or she has an accident. That probably is counter-productive unless you are dealing with a very resistant case. And then I would recommend that you use locked panties as part of the punishment uniform. You can delay granting permission, but you should not make them wait too long unless you want an accident, and as I said, I don't usually think that makes much sense. Many women who do the disciplining find that telling someone being punished that 'it's not convenient now' when permission is sought to use the toilet is a very effective response because it demeans the requester and leaves them uncertain as to when permission may be granted."

"There is some support, with which I agree, for making someone use a potty," Linda said. "It is very humiliating, and it also is embarrassing for them to have to pick up the potty and take it to empty and clean in the bathroom. I would also highly endorse use of panty or undershort inspection. Both women and men are very embarrassed when stains are announced in front of others. If there are panty or undershort stains indicating poor hygiene, another option for the disciplinarian is to follow up by inspecting the anus for cleanliness. Usually, a single sheet of toilet paper is used for this purpose and the process is highly humiliating, especially as some women choose to press the paper as deeply into the anus as possible. This increases the likelihood that the paper will emerge soiled."

"Some authorities believe that punishment involving period protection is sexist or sadistic," Linda stated. "I happen to feel that with some women, it may produce speedy improvement in behavior. You may require them to change in front of you or in front of others if they have truly been egregious in their conduct. We need to remember that women are not as brutal but are likely to be more insidious and sadistic than men. So only allowing a woman on her period to use a small liner instead of a maxi or super tampon is very insidious and should be reserved for instances of extremely poor behavior."

"If you are punishing a couple, you may choose to direct their sexual intercourse," Linda suggested. "This means that you are in charge. You may order whatever kind of foreplay you think they should utilize, and you can monitor penetration, only allowing the slightest penetration until you see that they feel the deprivation. You can have them use various toys and dildoes and plugs, etc., as you wish."

"Remember that in the Women's Republic, women are only subject to discipline upon complaint to the Correctional Service if they engage in punishment that is clearly cruel or wildly out of proportion to the offense. Spanking or caning until someone is seriously scarred or permanently marked or branded is out of bounds. Any punishment of cock and balls or a woman's genitals is forbidden as well," Linda warned.

12