Modeling Punishment Uniforms Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is recommended that you always keep your cool," Linda explained, "and that you employ a tone that implies that you regret having to impose any particular discipline but that you accept your responsibility for correcting unacceptable behavior. When a man has seriously misbehaved, especially in terms of physically abusing any woman, if you are an authorized disciplinarian, even if you are not the responsible woman, he may be sent to a re-training camp. It is advisable to consult the responsible woman first so that she is on board and it is even better if she is willing to make the referral herself, but you still may make it if you feel it is appropriate."

"Sergeant," Kate now asked, "I am still subject to my stepmom's discipline and she may have me wear my punishment uniform if she decides that is necessary. Do you have any suggestions for how I should handle this as she also is likely to have me disciplining my older siblings and father?"

"You are being given very significant responsibility," Linda answered. "Always try to behave very respectfully toward your stepmom and do not assume you have the authority that is hers. Ask her beforehand if you intend to award a specific punishment. It is better to ask and have her veto your intended discipline than to have her correct you or disallow the award in front of others, including the one you want to punish. If necessary, ask her to go out of the room with you to discuss the matter. She may be annoyed but she will feel better knowing that you are deferring to her authority."

"Be aware too," Linda went on, "that you are required to maintain a log of your own that lists every punishment you award or administer at your superior's direction. We have the forms for you: you will enter the name of the person to whom the punishment is awarded, the punishment, when awarded, and the initials of your superior, which may be obtained later if she is not present. We will also give you referral forms for sending men here for re-education or to send them away to a camp. You should not be too quick to refer a man to a camp, but neither should you tolerate unpunished egregious behavior."

"My final warning," Linda announced. "Do not ever mix disciplining with sexual activity. Yes, it is acceptable to have sex with someone after any punishment has been concluded. I might take issue with the wisdom, but it is always your decision and that is true whether your partner is male or female. But it is not advisable to include body worship in any disciplining."

Kate looked perplexed. "Are you unclear as to what I mean?" Linda asked, noticing her look.

"Yes," Kate said.

"Body worship is having someone service you orally either vaginally or anally," Linda answered. "It is perfectly fine, but it is not generally recommended as part of a punishment. For example, many men are repelled by women's periods. The responsible woman may decide to require oral attention be given to her menstruating pussy. To me, this is starting to introduce sexual play into discipline, which is of course with the discretion of the disciplinarian, be she you or your stepmom, but I personally find it troublesome."

"I think you are well-equipped to work with your stepmom on any discipline she imposes or assigns you to impose or perform," Linda concluded. She went to the desk and took out a form. She filled it out and handed it to Kate.

"This is a certificate that attests to your having received basic instruction in imposition of discipline," Linda said. "This also authorizes you to impose discipline on anyone who reports to you as their responsible woman or by designation by a responsible woman, and in particular, by the responsible woman to whom you report, who I assume is your stepmom."

Kate nodded her agreement.

"Keep this in a safe place," Linda advised. "It may come in handy in ticklish situations. It also authorizes you to discipline any man who clearly insults you or another woman, or who in any way inflicts abuse, physically or in words. I would be cautious in your use of this authority, but it is good to have it in a clinch or if you are questioned later."

She walked to the door and motioned to Kate to follow her. They walked to the reception area, where Jan was waiting and smiling.

"Your stepdaughter is quite mature and has impressed me as being fully able to discipline, and in your household, under your supervision as responsible woman," SFC Linda said to Jan. "She has received her certificate and I hope she proves a good source of support for you."

"Thank you for your effort in orienting her," Jan responded. "We are both grateful for your concern, interest, and assistance. And I enjoyed meeting you, Sergeant."

They left and Jan asked Kate if she felt it has helped her.

Kate answered that she had learned from SFC Linda: "She was great about the implements and even better in advising how and when to administer punishment. I feel very informed now...and I'll try to behave and help you as best I can, Jan."

Jan gave her a kiss when they got into the car. They smiled at each other.

"Did she discipline you at all?" Jan asked.

"No," Kate grinned. "But she had me give her a few cane strokes to show me how to do it correctly. That did make me respect her a lot. She has terrific confidence and I hope I can pick up just a bit of that."

"I'm very proud of you, Kate," Jan responded.

At the subsequent family session the following Friday, Jan began by listing the various faults of her husband and three stepchildren. As usual, all had earned demerits and were thus in line for discipline. Jan then announced that Kate had received training at the re-education center and was now qualified to administer discipline under Jan's supervision.

"Because of your poor behavior this week," she went on, "I'm going to have all of you wear your punishment uniforms at least overnight. I will let you know tomorrow as to whether you will have completed your sentence or whether you will be wearing it for a prescribed time or indefinitely. While you are wearing the punishment costume, I am having Kate serve as a monitor. If she finds that you have misbehaved, she is authorized by me to discipline you at her discretion."

"Any questions?" Jan asked.

Steve Jr. asked if this meant that Kate was being spared wearing the punishment uniform.

"She will not be wearing it tonight," Jan responded, "but she may be put in it at any time she merits the punishment. If I were you, however, I would be careful before you come to me with complaints about her behavior—either generally or with respect to her monitoring you when you are wearing the punishment uniform. I do not want you trying to get her into trouble to satisfy your sense of yourself. I have put her in the position she is in because I intend to rely on her based on her capabilities."

Jan then announced that Kate would meet with each of them individually to show them how came get into their uniforms. She could see that Deirdre was very wrought and could easily lose her composure, so she called her over as the rest left with Kate.

"Deirdre," Jan said, "I can see that this all bothers you. I hope you will accept that I have asked Kate to support me as a disciplinarian."

"Jan," Dee replied, "it does bother me and I'm trying to be absolutely honest here. I am her older sister, so it is especially humiliating for me. But I will accept your decision and try to make the best of this."

"Thank you, Dee," Jan answered with a smile. "I know this is hard for you, but it is going to happen and I'm glad you are aiming to approach this with a positive attitude."

Kate had little difficulty working with both her father and brother in their putting on their punishment uniforms. She had them wear the bloomers and they both became red in their faces when they first pulled them up. They realized that they looked very silly in their little skirts with the bloomers coming below the hem. They didn't have as much shame, it seemed, with wearing the white training bras, because those were designed for girls with hardly any breast development, so they fit easily.

"The purpose of the punishment uniform, which as you know, I may be made to wear too," she said, "is to make he one wearing it feel shamed and childish. So yes, the pink thigh-his for men and the bloomers certainly have that effect."

Kate inspected the underwear of each of the two men and Deirdre as they took off their clothes to don the uniform. The Steves had clean underpants but Kate noticed a thin dark line in Deirdre's panties. Dee blushed when Kate brought this to her attention and was close to breaking into tears. Kate merely told her that she would now have to inspect her bottom. Dee blanched but remembering her talk with Jan, bent over her bed and spread her bottom cheeks.

Kate took a tissue and pressed it into Dee's anal opening. Dee felt the intrusion and felt totally abased. Kate realized she had to proceed carefully. She looked at the tissue after she removed it from Deirdre's bottom. There was a small brown spot.

'I'm sorry, Dee," she said calmly, "the tissue came out soiled. Jan has told me that if that happens, I will have to lock your panties."

"Oh, no, Kate," Dee exclaimed. "That is so awful!"

"It is," Kate replied, "but you will have to start being more careful in the bathroom. When you need to use the toilet, you can come and get Jan or me. I know it's more embarrassing, maybe, but you probably should bother me first." Then she had Dee lift her punishment skirt and Kate then threaded the little lock through the leather loops of Dee's tight little punishment panties and locked it.

Later, Jan came by Kate's room to find out how the meetings went.

"It all went smoothly, Jan," Kate reported, "but Dee's panties were stained and when I performed the tissue test on her bottom-hole, it came out dirty. So, I had to lock her panties. I suggested she try to get me to take her to the bathroom before she bothered you, so I hope that is all right with you."

"Thanks, Kate," Jan answered. "I think it will be less embarrassing for her to come to you, but you should know that I will accept the responsibility of going to the bathroom with her whenever you are occupied or not here. By the way, when you take her there, let's hold off on inflicting any more humiliation, so don't make her ask to pull down her panties or to go. She probably will ask permission to go anyway, so tell her yes without further delay."

"Thanks, Mom," Kate found herself saying and Jan smiled and almost lost it and cried.

"That was very sweet of you, honey," Jan said, somehow retaining her composure. "I hope you know how good you made me feel. I do love all you and all of you." She took Kate in her arms and hugged her, and Kate kissed her on the lips.

12