Modeling Punishment Uniforms Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You may, and normally I would decline to answer as that is a personal question that is outside of the realm for which I am responsible for responding," Linda rejoined. "However, I am very pleased with your performance so I will answer, knowing you will retain this in strict confidence."

Jan nodded her assent to the condition Linda set out.

"Although my work often separates me from my partner," Linda related, "when we are able to be together, we do use this implement when we feel the other merits receiving it on her bare bottom. You should know that she is also a Correctional Service officer, a sergeant as I am, and we both have served in camps, centers, and the special headquarters unit to which I referred."

"Thank you, Sergeant," Jan answered gratefully, "for trusting me with your own experience. I am very pleased that I accepted your invitation to receive this training."

"The pleasure was mine," Linda answered with a wistful smile, as she thought of her own disjointed home life.

***

Jan was in a fine mood when she left the center and walked the relatively short distance home. SFC Linda's training had given her renewed confidence in her being fully able to exercise the responsibilities of being the "responsible woman" in her household. Kate asked her when she arrived home how she had found the training.

"You were correct," Jan replied. "SFC Linda was quite helpful, and I felt I had learned a lot of practical things from her tutelage."

Later, after dinner, Jan called Kate over and told her that she'd like her to be ready to come to Jan's bedroom later that evening.

"I'd like you to be in your nightgown or whatever you wear to bed," Jan said.

Kate blushed. "I hope it's ok, but I tend to sleep bare," she answered.

"That'll be all right," Jan said, without any smile.

When Kate received a buzz from Jan, she walked over to Jan and her dad's room in her robe. She knocked and heard Jan tell her to come in.

She saw Jan sitting on the bed totally bare. Kate looked at her and saw that it would be fine to remove her robe. She did ad Jan noticed her nice pert breasts and smooth bare pussy.

Steve was lying in the middle of the bed, on his back. As Kate watched, Jan mounted her husband and with her right hand, carefully placed his erect cock at the opening to her vagina and slowly lowered herself onto his erection. She beckoned Kate to come over and get up behind her on her bed. Jan spread her cheeks and pointed to the recessed hole in her rear.

Kate realized that Jan wanted to be licked there just as she had licked Kate when her stepdaughter was in the same position with Steve Jr. underneath her. She clambered onto the bed and lay out behind Jan and moved her face in between Jan's lovely cheeks.

She placed her tongue on Jan's anus and took a lick. She realized that Jan had definitely had a bowel movement recently and had purposely not wiped thoroughly. Kate tasted the acrid taste of Jan's doody as she licked. Now Jan was moving up and down on her dad's prick. Jan seemed to know just how to modulate her movements to arouse Steve but not to bring him off too soon.

Suddenly a blast out of Jan's bottom-hole hit Kate's nostrils. Jan had passed a load of gas that landed right into Kate's nose and she was momentarily discombobulated by the fart. But Jan kept moving up and down on Kate's father's cock and Kate kept licking Jan's anus, out of which now seeped a more liquidy substance as her fart had loosened some more residue inside her anal ring.

Finally, Jan felt Steve ejaculate into her. She slowed her movements and then drew herself off the shrunken member that had been giving her a surprisingly good fucking. Steve was no longer a young man, but he still could treat his wife to a good fuck.

Jan rolled off him and lay on her back, then beckoned Kate with her finger again to crawl between her spread legs. Kate knew now that Jan was having her replicate what she had experienced from Jan: Jan wanted her to receive Steve's spend and Jan's juices flowing from her cunt—a cream pie.

This was a first for Kate, but she drew herself up and moved into position, leading between her tongue and she placed her lips around Jan's hairy labia and tasted the combined flow from Jan's messy cunt. She decided to augment her service by teasing the very tip of Jan's engorged clit with her tongue. She enjoyed seeing Jan writhe and had to hold on tight to Jan's sides to keep her mouth fastened on her stepmom's hairy vulva.

Eventually, Jan's flow slowed and actually stopped. She liked feeling Kate's tongue down there, but she tapped her stepdaughter on her shoulder and whispered that she could now stand and replace her robe.

"Thank you dear," Jan said sincerely. "We both appreciate your kindness."

Kate felt used. She was not in a mood now to accept praise from Jan for serving her sexually. She gave Jan a withering look, put her robe on, tied the waist cord, and summarily walked deliberately from the room.

Jan decided to relax in her post-coital glow. Steve had already fallen asleep. Jan was ready for another go in the sack. Her cunt remained itchy. Her stepson was unavailable, having left to spend the evening with his girlfriend and they would stay at her place. Jan went into her bathroom, cleaned herself, especially her still sopping cunt, peed, and brushed her teeth. She walked back to bed, got under the covers, and soon fell asleep.

The next morning, she rose late. Steve had already gotten up, dressed, and left for his office. Kate was in the kitchen, sipping her coffee, still in her robe. Jan was wearing a short-sleeved top and shorts. She looked at Kate, who had a blank look on her face, not knowing what to expect from her stepmom.

"Did I do something wrong?" she asked.

Jan stared at her and responded, "I thanked you. You walked out with a pout on your face. I don't think I did that when I served you when you fucked your brother."

Kate's face fell. "I'm sorry, Jan," she said plaintively. "I guess I missed getting some sex myself."

"You didn't leave me in a good state of mind," Jan snapped.

"Are you going to punish me?" Kate now asked calmly.

"Give me a reason why I shouldn't," Jan continued.

Kate looked nonplussed.

"Take off your robe and go stand in that corner," Jan now ordered.

After Jan poured herself some coffee, she sat at the table, reading the morning paper.

Kate faced the corner and stood there, totally bared.

Steve had left as had Steve Jr. Now Deirdre walked in, in her p.j.'s.

She saw Kate in the corner, totally bare. She was wise enough to ask no questions.

Jan motioned to her to pour some coffee and sit down, which Dee proceeded to do, unsure about where things stood.

"Your sister has earned herself a dose of the cane," Jan informed her.

In the corner, Kate groaned silently. Now she was to be humiliated in front of her submissive older sister. She silently denounced herself for focusing on her need to be pleasured when she should have been attending to her stepmom's desires after Jan had so generously served Kate's enjoyment.

Deirdre knew not to ask for any further explanations. She nodded that she had heard what Jan had said. She found it entrancing to stare at her younger sister's bare ass and through her legs where her pudenda was visible.

"Is it all right for me to stay?" she asked Jan.

"Of course," Jan answered. "Part of her punishment is to be observed."

Jan then reached into her handbag and withdrew the special cane SFC Linda had given her.

Dee saw the cane and held in a whistle at what she was now being given the chance to watch. Her younger dommy sister was getting a bit of her own back.

Jan now ordered Kate in very harsh tones to bend over the table. Kate walked over, not bothering to cover either her boobs or her pussy. She grasped the far side and spread her legs so that Jan could see her pooching labia between her legs.

Jan lay the cane across Kate's bottom, drew it back, and began firing. She did not allow long pauses between strokes and moved the cane's aim slightly lower with each stroke. Deirdre could see the thin red stripes slowly emerge on Kate's cute white bottom. Dee then focused on watching Kate's boobs respond to the savage strokes visited on her bare bottom.

Jan had given Kate nine good strokes on her bottom. By the fifth, Kate was groaning and then crying.

Jan then told her she could stand. She smiled and told Kate the punishment was over. Kate realized she could go clean herself up and get dressed.

She thanked Jan for correcting her, apologized for her behavior the previous evening, and then leaned in and gave her stepmom a deep kiss on her mouth.

Jan walked out of the room with her and told her that because she had behaved so well when corrected that Jan was sparing her any wearing of her punishment uniform.

"Thank you, Mom," Kate said with a grin. "I'll do better next time."

12