Modelling Emma Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma pulled away as Amy relaxed and let her legs fall away. Emma slowly pulled the beer bottle from Amy's pussy, enjoying the shivers that ran through Amy's body with the aftershocks of her orgasm. Amy still had the pillow over her face as Emma climbed up onto the bed and onto Amy's body. Emma quickly dipped a finger into her own pussy to see how wet she was. Emma was soaked, and she pushed the pillow off of Amy's face and lowered herself onto it. Amy was still recovering from her orgasm, and it took her a few seconds to start licking as Emma ground her bush down onto Amy's face.

As Emma was riding Amy's face, someone tried the door handle of the room. It rattled a few times, and Amy started to panic and shake around underneath Emma. Emma responded by grinding down harder and yelled, "We're busy in here! Girl talk!"

Someone drunkenly slurred, "Okay," and Emma heard footsteps wander back off down the hallway as Amy went back to sticking her tongue up Emma's pussy. Emma leaned back a little so that Amy could push her tongue in deeper. With one hand she reached back to grasp one of Amy's breasts and start squeezing it. With her other hand Emma started playing with her clit, rubbing it in time to Amy's tongue sliding in and out of her. As Emma felt herself getting close, she leaned forwards again and tugged at Amy's head until Amy's tongue made contact with her clit.

Emma rode Amy's tongue, grabbing the back of her head and pushing Amy's nose into the hair above her pussy as she started to cum. Emma was a lot quieter than Amy and didn't need a pillow to quiet herself, but her whole body tensed as she came, her thighs locking around Amy's head and smothering her. After a few seconds Emma rolled off Amy onto her back on the bed, and Amy panted for air.

When Emma recovered she gave Amy a kiss, tasting herself on the other girls lips. Then Emma got up an opened the window to try and air out some of the sex smell from the room, finishing her beer as she did. The two girls then got dressed and headed back out to the party before anyone noticed that they'd been gone for too long.

12