Modelling Emma Pt. 02

Story Info
Emma realizes what she'll have to do if she wants to be a model.
1.6k words
4.06
26.7k
11

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/05/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Emma woke up early, a bit hungover. She had slept on a couch in Larry's basement and was still dressed. Most everyone else was still sleeping so she quietly gathered her stuff and woke up Amy.

"Give me a lift home?" Emma asked.

Amy grumbled, but she got up, and a little while later dropped Emma off at home. Her parents were in the kitchen drinking coffee and reading the newspaper. Emma poured herself a cup of coffee as she said hello to them, then headed down to her room to get ready for her first real day of modelling. She showered and shaved her legs and armpits, then got out and did her makeup and hair. Emma got dressed in a t-shirt and a pair of jeans, putting on a thin bra and a thong underneath so hopefully she wouldn't have to take them off this time.

Emma arrived at the studio at just before 10 as the woman from Friday was unlocking the front door and pulling up the blinds. "Look who came back," she said, smiling at Emma. "Excited?"

Emma shrugged and tried to play it cool, though she was pretty excited. "It's good money. I don't think I ever got you name on Friday."

"Bobby," she said, sticking out her hand for Emma to shake. "Don't get your hopes up too high. It can be a pretty rough business sometimes. Eats pretty girls alive. But Jim isn't the worst photographer out there," she said "If you can handle it you'll do ok."

Emma wasn't sure what Bobby was talking about, but she felt sure she would be able to handle whatever happened. Bobby took Emma into the back again to find Jim setting up the photo area with some props. There was an outdoor cafe table and chair with an empty coffee mug on it, as well as a snow shovel and a pair of skis off to one side.

"There are a few outfits set out in the changing area," Jim told her as he adjusted the cameras. Put on the set with the scarf and windbreaker first."

Bobby went back to the front of the shop, and Emma went to the changing area. She pulled off her jeans and shirt, then put on a different pair of jeans and some heavy winter shoes. The top was a thick turtleneck with a brightly coloured windbreaker overtop. Emma finished off the outfit with the scarf which she wrapped around her neck.

When she came back out from the changing area, Jim adjusted how the scarf draped around her neck and zipped the windbreaker up halfway, then had her sit at the cafe table. He spent about half an hour taking pictures, having her pretend to drink from the coffee mug, having the windbreaker fully zipped, open or hanging off the back of the chair. Emma was starting to feel a bit hot and sweaty under the thick turtleneck and the studio lights by the time the shoot finished and Jim sent her back to get changed again.

For the next shoot Emma wore a one piece ski suit, boots toque and mitts, with a different sweater on underneath. To try and keep from over heating, Emma didn't bother to put her pants back on under the suit, wearing only her thong on her lower body. She felt a bit naughty as the snowsuit rubbed her almost bare ass as Jim had her pose with the skis and poles, then pretending to shovel snow.

Emma was relieved when Jim finally sent her back to change into her own clothes, saying that they were done for the day. There was a towel in the changing room and she wiped away the sweat from under her arms and from under her boobs, then got dressed again in her own clothes. When she came back out, Jim was sitting at his desk with a large envelope and a couple of sheets of paper.

"These are your test shots from Friday and your $50," he said, handing her the envelope. "You need to sign these papers for today's shoot so that I can send them off to the Bay's people."

Emma read through the contract and signed it. "So, do you have any more jobs you want me to do?" She asked, eager for more work.

"Well, that depends on you," Jim said. "You're pretty enough, but there are lots of girls who think they'd like to be a model and are pretty too. How badly do you want it?"

"What do you mean?" Emma asked nervously.

"This can go two ways," Jim said. "You can take your test photos and your $50, and try and find another job somewhere else. Or," he said as he pushed his chair back away from his desk, "you can give me a blowjob, and I'll have you back in next week for another shoot that pays $150."

Emma was stunned and didn't know what to do. The money was great and the work was easy, but if she had to suck Jim off to do it, that was something else entirely. She'd given Kevin, her ex-boyfriend a blowjob a couple of times, and had endured it well enough, but his constant insistence on them was part of the reason they had broken up.

Emma still hadn't said anything, and Jim obviously was getting tired of waiting. "Alight, take your envelope and go," he said, pulling his chair back to the table.

"No, wait," Emma said, his saying something spurring her to make a decision. She could do this. It would take ten minutes and the money was worth it. This must have been what Bobby had been talking about, and if she was right, any other place she tried modelling at would be the same or worse. "I'll do it."

Jim smiled and pushed his chair back out. He undid his belt and jeans, then pulled them down to his feet. He wasn't wearing any underwear and his cock was soft in a thick nest of brown hair. Emma knelt down in front of him, wrinkling her nose a bit at the smell. It wasn't that her was dirty, just a little sweaty and musky in a very male way that she dislike. She stuck out her tongue and began to lick up and down Jim's cock, feeling it starting to swell. Emma took his circumcised head into her mouth, and started bobbing her head up and down.

Jim was fully hard, and he wrapped one of his hands in Emma's hair, controlling her pace, occasionally forcing her deeper. Emma gripped the base of Jim's shaft with one of her hands, jerking his cock in time to the movement of her mouth, trying to help him get off as quickly as possible. Jim however was obviously enjoying the sensation, and used his hand to slow down her movement. Emma swirled her tongue around the bulbous head of Jim's cock, something she new Kevin enjoyed as she kept jerking him with her hand. Jim groaned and leaned back, his hand leaving Emma's head and letting her set the pace. Emma let her hand do most of the work, running her tongue over the tip of Jim's cock, trying to ignore the taste of precum he was starting to leak.

Soon Jim grabbed the back of her head again, pushing her mouth farther down onto his cock as he tensed and groaned. Thick fluid shot from his cock and hit Emma in the back of her throat, causing her to gag and try and pull her head up. Jim didn't let her until he had finished cumming, then he sat back with a sigh. Emma jumped to her feet and ran over to a near by trash can and spit out all of the cum that was still in her mouth, wiping off her face with her hands.

She went back to the desk to grab her envelope, trying not to look at Jim as he pulled his pants back on. "Come back next Friday at three," Jim told her, smirking. "I'll have another job for you."

Emma didn't say anything, and hurried out to the front room. Bobby was there, and asked, "Are you okay?"

Emma shook her head but said, "Ya, I guess. Whatever," she said as she straightened her back. "It's nothing I haven't done before, and the money's good."

"That's the spirit," Bobby said. "And like I said, compared to a lot of other photographers, Jim's not too bad. Some of them are pretty nasty. Need something to wash the taste out of your mouth?" Bobby asked, pulling a coke out of a little fridge behind her counter.

"God yes," Emma said, taking the bottle and taking a big swig. "Though I could probably use something stronger."

Bobby laughed and pulled a small metal flask from her back pocket and handed it to Emma. Emma unscrewed the top, and took a drink, then coughed. The whisky was harsh and burned, but at least Emma couldn't taste Jim's cum any more. Emma handed the flask back to Bobby who took a sip herself, then screwed the top back on and slipped it back into her pocket.

"So you're coming back?" Bobby asked.

Emma nodded. "Friday afternoon."

"See you then," Bobby said with a wave as Emma left.

On her drive home, Emma thought about what had happened and if she should tell anyone. In the end she decided not to say anything, at least for the time being, and just focus on the money.