Modelling for the Church

Story Info
No one told her she was required to gape for the camera!
4.2k words
4.14
76k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A short story set in the world of my novel, Rise of the Church: Zadie's Journey.

This story is a work of fiction.

It is pure fantasy and features themes of dubious consent. I condone only safe, consensual sex in real life.

The characters are over 18.

Please enjoy!

*

Modelling for the Church

Katie was nervous. She was sat alone, waiting for her turn to enter the studio. Her friends had already been in, but they exited another way so they couldn't chat with her about their experience, and they weren't allowed to bring phones, so they couldn't even text. It was her first photo-shoot, and she wasn't entirely sure what to expect. She wished she had practised her sexy poses more, and that she had studied the styles of successful models.

The art department at her university had been invited to provide some volunteers to model the uniform of a new convent of the Secular Church of Acceptance, so there she was in stilettos, a flared miniskirt, and a cropped, zip through hoodie with a soft, lustrous sheen. It barely covered her lower breasts -- a feature that made her very self-conscious thanks to the requirement to forgo underwear for the session.

She knew that the girl who had gone in before her was specialising in photography and portraits, so she probably had some idea what she was doing, but Katie had no interest in that field and had mostly focused on painting -- particularly landscapes. She loved feeling a brush spread thick oil across a canvas, bringing to life a place of beauty in a way that transcended reality. She worried that her ignorance of photography and modelling would impact her currently high grades. She tried to take comfort in the fact that this was only a small part of her course, and the damage could only be minimal, but she took pride in her work and regretted neglecting this area.

The door opened, making her jump, and a handsome man regarded her with keen eyes.

'Hi,' she said, uncomfortable with his silent appraisal.

'Would you like to come through?'

She rose, slightly wobbly on the ridiculous heels, and followed him inside. She took her place in front of a backdrop of white fabric draped from a large frame, and she felt a little intimidated surrounded by the multitude of lights and mirrors. It was a lot of expensive equipment, and he was obviously a serious professional, but she couldn't help thinking it was overkill.

'We'll just start with some relaxed poses to get a feel for you,' he said peering through his tripod-mounted camera.

'Do you want me to do anything?' she asked, feeling silly as he started snapping shots.

'I like to capture the natural essence of my subject before I really get down to it. Just stand as you would if you had no one watching you.'

'Okay,' she said, attempting not to look awkward.

'That's good -- the way you're playing with your hair.'

'Oh, I didn't realise I was doing that!'

'Try pulling your shoulders back for me.'

Katie was aware of the tiny jacket riding up her chest as she reluctantly complied.

'Maybe a little more,' he insisted.

'I feel like my boobs will pop out,' she confided, sheepishly.

'Don't worry about that.'

'But it's really—'

'Play with your hair again. Pretend you're making a ponytail.'

She raised her arms hesitantly, desperate to keep herself concealed, and timidly ran her fingers through her hair. She heard him sigh, and she was sure he tutted too.

'Okay, just relax,' he said, approaching her. 'You need to open up your posture.' He lifted her arms up and push them back. 'There you go -- you look confident and sexy now.' He returned to the tripod.

'Is, err, anything showing?'

He glanced at her chest with a faint smirk. 'Don't worry about it.'

Maintaining her pose, she looked in one of the large mirrors and confirmed her suspicion: her pert nipples were peeking under the hem of the tiny jacket. She immediately dropped her arms to shield her chest, and she glared at the man in disbelief.

'Why didn't you tell me?' she demanded, astonished by his audacity as he continued to take pictures.

'Look, they want sexy, and that's what you need to give them.'

'You could get in a lot of trouble for—'

'You're the only one who's had a problem with this. Do you want to be the only one to fail this—'

'You don't decide my grades. You're just the photographer.'

'I think you know you're wrong there. Now... you were making a ponytail.'

Katie stared at him for several moments before returning her hands to her head.

'Open up,' he reminded her. 'Good. And smile.'

Unwillingly flashing for him, she forced a smile, determined not to give him more ammunition against her. She would not let him stain her record. He had her in a multitude of poses, all of which seemed to be designed to expose her to some extent. When her compliance was comfortably established, he removed the camera from its tripod and came close to her, stooping to point it right up her little jacket.

'Are we done?' she asked when he paused to review the images.

'We've barely started!' he laughed.

'You've got loads of pictures -- isn't that enough?'

'Not if you want to pass this—'

'Right, shall we get on with it then?'

He chuckled. 'Sure. I want you on all fours now.'

'You know I've got no underwear on, right?'

'Yes, but that won't be an issue.'

'People are going to see these pictures, and I can't—'

'People will see no more than what your peers have already shown. Now, please...'

Her face openly expressing her discontent, Katie took her time adopting the position. She was acutely aware of the cool air around her vulva, and she felt totally vulnerable as he moved around snapping shots. She was extremely sensitive to his movements and flinched when he ventured too far to the side of her. He seemed to take pleasure in testing the limits, and she began to suspect that he was teasing her.

'If you could just shift your position so that you're side-on, that'd be great,' he said, taking another pause.

'You'll see my privates!'

'I'll be tasteful.'

'I thought I was modelling the uniform, not doing porn.'

'I can assure you this isn't porn,' he said with a dismissive snigger. 'Come on. I can't go round you because I need the backdrop in the background.'

Katie huffed as she rotated to present her side profile. She knew that he'd easily see her genitals If he didn't stay right where he was. To her astonishment, he leaned forward and shifted her skirt over her back.

'What are you doing?' she yelled, sitting to deny him access.

'I just want a bit of skin -- no private parts.'

'You can't just do that without asking!'

'I apologise. Can we get back to the shoot?'

Grudgingly, she got back onto her hands and knees and let him pull her skirt to reveal her bottom. 'Just don't go behind me.'

'You have my word.'

As the photo-shoot wore on, Katie became gradually more tolerant of his boundary-pushing antics, and she didn't complain when he adjusted her silky jacket to exhibit her dangling breasts, but she gave him a warning look when he surreptitiously brushed his hand against an erect nipple.

'Sorry,' he said, 'I can be clumsy sometimes.'

She smiled sweetly, wondering why she was still going along with it. She hadn't even considered that she might have to show her intimate areas. Her professor had not warned her about it, and if he had, she would certainly have stayed well clear. It was no secret that the church liked to publish pornographic material for its followers, but it had its own girls for that, and she had no intention of joining a convent.

'Hey!' she shrieked, startled by the hand on her rear.

'You have a beautiful vagina,' he observed, gently pulling her cheek to reveal her puckered anus.

'I can't believe you just did that!' she yelled, scrambling to get up.

'Okay, calm down,' he said, planting a hand on her shoulder.

'Oh my God, you're actually not letting me get up?'

'I don't want you to have to tell your professor that you were the only girl to fail this.'

'I don't care if I fail this; the rest of my grades will—'

'And you don't want a reputation for being unreliable and uncooperative,' he said, thwarting another attempt to stand.

'That's completely unfair! You can't—'

'I'm going to be honest with you. The church wants some very intimate imagery. You seem to be the only girl who didn't know what's required of her.'

'No one said anything about—'

'You obviously missed something.'

Katie gave up trying to rise. 'Can't I just do some sexy poses without showing that... stuff?'

'I'm sorry, but I'm contracted to deliver certain material. I have to maintain my reliable reputation'

'This is crazy,' she whined, looking forlorn on the floor. 'I've never done anything like this!'

'You'll quickly get into it,' he said, releasing his grip. 'Shall we get on with it?'

She took a long breath. 'Same position?'

'You know what? Now that we've got that out of the way, let's just get right to it.'

'Sounds ominous.'

'I want you on all fours again but facing the backdrop.'

Katie groaned as she sullenly crawled into position. 'This had better be worth the credits.'

'Who knows, maybe you'll land a job out of it.'

'No, thanks.'

He pushed her little skirt up her back again, putting her on full display and capturing her most closely guarded delights for the viewing pleasure of strangers. She tolerated it, resolving to get through the ordeal and go home.

'See? This isn't so hard, is it?' he said, playfully patting her naked bottom.

She didn't bother reacting; he was evidently immune to protest, and his vulgar behaviour was essentially harmless.

'I'm going to need to modify your outfit,' he said, rummaging in a box. 'This is the last part of the shoot, so once we get this done, you can be on your way.'

'Err... what is that?' she inquired as he approached her.

'Believe it or not, these are part of the convent's uniform on special occasions,' he said, moving behind her.

'Now you're definitely joking, aren't you? That's a fucking butt plug!'

'It's your tail,' he said, stroking the bushy fur protruding from the toy. 'And these are your ears.'

'This is absolutely ridiculous,' she said, letting him put the headband on her. The fur of the ears matched that of the tail. 'Why would they wear this?'

'Some people like it,' he said, appraising her. 'You look cute.'

'I'm so glad.'

'Kneel for me,' he commanded, gently guiding her to a more upright posture. 'I'm just going to...'

Katie wordlessly opened her mouth, dumbfounded as he casually unzipped her tiny jacket and briefly cupped a breast.

'Great,' he said, directing her back onto all fours, 'those will remain out for the rest of it, too.'

'Seriously, you have to stop touching me wherever you like,' she warned, finally recovering from the shock. 'And you're not putting that thing in me!'

'Sorry, but we have no choice,' he said, lubricating the plug. 'It's only small; you'll find it slips in easily.'

Katie wrestled with her conflicting thoughts. She desperately wanted to finish the shoot as quickly as possible with a favourable report from the photographer, but she was repulsed by the idea of him pushing the toy into her bottom, and she had no idea who might end up seeing the pictures. What if her family and friends were exposed to them? Her image would be tainted forever.

'Relax now,' he said, lightly tracing a finger around her sphincter which she promptly clenched.

'I'm not sure—'

'You've come this far. It's a little late to back out now.'

'Can you crop out my face in the pictures?'

'Just relax for—'

'I could put it in myself,' she suggested as the tip tickled the sensitive skin around the reluctant orifice.

'Open up.'

'I can't, it's too—oh!' she gasped as the silicone object was pushed inside, obstinately forcing her anus open.

'It's already almost half the way in. I told you it'd be easy!'

'It's not easy, it hurts!' she wailed, alarmed by the unrelenting pressure.

'I know you're being dramatic,' he laughed, stroking her bottom as though attempting to comfort her.

'Won't this damage me?'

'I wouldn't be doing it if it would damage you,' he said, twisting and turning the toy in an effort to bury it deeper.

'I've heard that it never goes back to normal if you stretch it.'

He laughed dismissively, working the stubborn anus with unsympathetic persistence. She felt it creep ever deeper, each millimetre hugely enhancing her tautness, and she became convinced that the organ was suffering irreversible change.

'Stop!' she cried, 'I don't want it to—' she gasped again as her bottom swallowed the bulbous shaft, plunging it into her rectum. She was barely aware of the hand tenderly caressing her vulva as she reeled from the sudden occupation of her bowel.

'Congratulations, the look is complete,' he said, resting the furry tail on her back to allow unhindered access to her empty pussy.

'Why are you doing that?' she demanded, finally regaining her senses.

'They like the vagina to be in a state of arousal,' he informed her, his fingers circling her clit.

'I told you not to just help yourself.'

He continued, indifferent to her protests. 'It makes for a better picture.'

'What are you talking about?' she said, wondering why she was tolerating it.

'The clitoris and labia swell, changing the shape of the—'

'It still has nothing to do with the uniform that I'm modelling,' she said, squirming under his touch.

'You're already getting there.'

'I can't believe I'm letting you do this,' she moaned as the insistent digits began to slide in her juices.

He pulled her lips apart and studied her moist sex for a moment, appreciating its beauty and admiring his work. Satisfied, he took a few pictures featuring her splayed labia before stepping back and continuing the shoot.

'Try to keep yourself aroused,' he said. 'Touch yourself.'

'Really?'

'Yes,' he said, kneeling behind her again and gently pinching her protruding clit. 'We want to keep these bits sticking out like they are.' He dipped a couple of fingers inside her and spread the wetness around her vulva.

'Okay, that just happened.'

'Sorry, that's another thing; they like a wet-looking vulva,' he said, repeatedly plunging the digits inside and harvesting her juices, smearing them until the entire pussy was glistening.

'Can't you use the lube for that rather than fingering me?' she asked as he rummaged inside her.

'People can tell the difference.'

Katie sighed and waited for him to complete his task. She was sure that her pussy was already fully coated, but she put up with the probing and rubbing, reasoning that there were worse things to endure. She could hear the camera clicking, and she wondered if he'd be masturbating over the images later that night. He took her hand and placed it on her genitals before moving away again.

'Isn't my hand in the way?' she asked, slipping a finger inside and distributing her natural lubrication as he had done.

'That's fine. You're quite the sight,' he said, capturing her from a variety of angles.

'On my God, stop,' she whined when he reached between her legs to fondle her dangling breasts. He paid no heed, of course, and she continued her dutiful self-stimulation.

'Stand up for me,' he said, helping her to her feet.

Katie stood timidly before him while he appraised her. Kneeling, he gave her tail a little tug, evoking a soft gasp as the plug abruptly dilated her anus. Straightening up, he kissed her mouth, and she surprised herself by reciprocating. She groaned as he roughly squeezed her breasts, enjoying them with selfish indulgence.

'Sway side to side for me,' he said, getting back to business. 'Good! Really get that tail swinging -- they'll love it!'

'This is so weird,' she laughed.

'Just have fun! I want you to look playful and cute.'

He had her dance and jump around, and she giggled with embarrassment as her tits bounced and wobbled and the tail flailed frenetically. She had to exert herself to maintain the energetic display, and she was quite out of breath when he allowed her a break. He held her breasts as her chest rose and fell, and they kissed again, as though that was a standard feature of a photo-shoot.

'There's one more thing we need to do,' he said, caressing her smooth skin.

'I'm guessing this'll be the worst thing yet.'

'I think you'll enjoy it.'

'If it involves letting you fuck me, I'm not doing it.'

'Well, uh—'

'Holy shit, you have to be kidding me!'

'You've come this far; you may as well finish it,' he said, grabbing her arm as she made to leave.

'You have to let me go,' she said, anxiously.

'Look, there's no risk of me getting you pregnant; I just need to put it in your arse to give you a bit of a gape for the pictures.'

'Oh, that's alright then!' she scathed, zipping up her tiny jacket and trying to pull away.

'You've still got your tail,' he laughed, attempting humour to defuse the situation.

Katie tutted, wondering how she could have forgotten the egg-shaped object embedded in her rectum and the fur brushing against her inner thigh. She reached under her skirt and grabbed the tail at its base. She pulled tentatively, fearing a reliving of the pain it had caused her on entry. Having let down her guard, she realised that he had lifted her top again and was casually kneading her exposed breasts as though nothing was amiss.

'I'll get it out later,' she stated, trying to push him away.

'I'll help you remove it,' he said, holding her with stubborn tenacity.

'Get off me!'

'It'll be easier to do if you get on your hands and knees,' he said, applying some weight to her shoulder.

On her stilettos, Katie worried that her ankles would give way. 'Fine, just stop manhandling me!'

He held her until she was safely on the floor. 'Okay, let's have a look.' He bunched her skirt on the small of her back again before cupping her naked pussy. 'This'll distract—'

'Oh, really?'

'—you while I pull it out,' he finished, once again working her little bud.

'Please just get on with it.'

She felt the toy push against the inside of her anus which seemed determined to keep it from escaping. Her sphincter embraced the object jealously, but it gradually dilated until it was painfully stretched around the maximum girth. He left it like that for a moment before relieving her of the burden, slipping it out of her tormented orifice and allowing it some respite.

'You can stop rubbing me now,' she said, lifting herself off her hands. 'Seriously, I'm—' She yelped as he drove his solid shaft into the freshly vacated passage.

'I thought it'd be easier if I surprise you'—he grabbed her chest and pulled her against his torso as she reeled from the shock—'before you could clench your arse.'

Katie's mouth gaped in a silent scream as the searing pain commanded all her attention. The abruptness of the entry was nothing like her experience with the tapered butt plug; the thick glans barged in with merciless determination, plunging into her depths and raiding her bowels for its sole enjoyment.

'Please just stop and let me get used to it!' she finally managed.

'Sure,' he replied, ceasing his thrusting.

Katie felt the excited cock twitching deep inside her, buried right to the base; his pubis was pressed firmly against her bottom, and her beleaguered anus gripped the intruder in a desperate embrace. He massaged her breasts at his leisure while he waited, pinching and tweaking her nipples without thought for her comfort. Indeed, she was almost grateful, as it diverted the pain from her overly taut orifice.

12